PDA

View Full Version : [Bleach d20] Bleach Roleplay (IC)

Dire Reverend
2010-05-10, 10:14 PM
All of the characters have assembled at the entrance of the Third Division Barracks.

Gin, captain of the third division opens the door, and begins to speak.
Gin: "Great. All of you are here. You're either here because you're part of the Third Division, or you have been transferred temporarily or permanently because your Division hates you. If you've been living under a rock, then I am Captain Gin Ichimaru. I lead the Third Division, which is in charge of defense of Soul Society. I want you..." He looks at the Hedgehog. "Things to investigate some disturbances in the 30th district South Rukongai. Have fun kiddies."
Gin walks back into the barracks.

DukeGod
2010-05-10, 10:39 PM
Amazing...

As Gin starts to walk away,he scratches his hair and takes a look around,why the hell he ended up being transferred for some time aniway?

So,how far is the 30rd district of South Rukongai?

Dire Reverend
2010-05-10, 10:55 PM
""Considering that there are 80 districts on each side of Seireitei, it's under half way through."

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-10, 11:13 PM
Mitsu scratches her head. "My division doesn't hate me... we just had a difference of opinion. I think."

She turns to the others. "I guess we should go now? I mean, it seemed like that's what he meant to me."

Dire Reverend
2010-05-10, 11:16 PM
Sayuri looks to Mitsu. "He does that to everyone. If you didn't notice, he referenced to me as a thing. You get used to it. Eventually. My name is Sayuri. What was he talking about your division hating you?"

Yukitsu
2010-05-10, 11:18 PM
How can that guy see anything with his eyes closed like that? Oh well, I'm gonna go pack.

DukeGod
2010-05-10, 11:30 PM
Pack what?Let's just go,kill some stuff and come back.Oh well,I am Kensei,11th division

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-10, 11:32 PM
Mitsu colors a little at Sayuri's question, and hesitates. They're going to find out soon anyway. Might as well say it.

Mitsu sighs. "My name is Mitsu. I'm officially assigned to the Eighth Division. But... my hobby is making fireworks - you know, stuff for festivals and celibrations and ceremonies." She appears excited for a moment, then sobers and looks at the ground. "Then, about a week ago, barracks building 17 blew up and it was determined that my stuff caused it. Nobody was hurt, but the other division members got a little sore about the massive property damage... and having to sleep outside and stuff. Words were exchanged. The next thing I know I'm in 3rd Division because 8th Division can't afford to have me around at the moment - and no one else wants me after I've been shunted out of two divisions."

Mitsu looks up. "So if there's anything I can do to help, let me know. Now isn't really the time for me to be making new enemies." She laughs nervously.

When Kensei makes his announcement, she asks, "What are you doing here if you're from the 11th Division?"

Yukitsu
2010-05-10, 11:37 PM
Harsh. I'm just on temporary, because my lieutenant couldn't suntan when I was around.

horngeek
2010-05-10, 11:54 PM
Nanami sighs. "Well, in any case, it's good to have you on the team. Let's go and see what the problem is, okay?"

DukeGod
2010-05-11, 09:00 AM
Don't know,don't care,I am just the new guy so they send me everywhere.Wait,you blew a barracks?

Look at Mitsu with some SHINY eyes,and completely misses the point where the thing was "bad"

AWESOME!!I THINK I AM IN LOVE *-*

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-11, 10:06 AM
"O...kay..." Mitsu changes the subject to Nanami's statement. "Well, you're right, we'd better get going!"

Binks
2010-05-11, 10:36 AM
Hotaka follows in stunned silence with the various chemical compounds used in fireworks and the possibility that any one of them could have destroyed a barracks running about in his head. He seems a bit in awe of Mitsu as he follows, distracted.

DukeGod
2010-05-11, 11:00 AM
Hey,Hokata,you got a pretty weird cap =D

Walking along Hokata who seemed distract,and them whispers

So,you think I got a shot?

Binks
2010-05-11, 12:40 PM
Huh? Hotaka says as he's shaken out of his contemplation. Dropping his voice down to the same volume as the 11th shinigami next to him he responds. A shot? What do you mean? he says, obviously a bit confused.

DukeGod
2010-05-11, 03:34 PM
Beautiful lady with what looks like a cool personality.You know me Hokata

Still whispering

(OOC:We already are pals right?)

Binks
2010-05-11, 03:41 PM
Hotaka nods once before responding, still in a whisper. Ah. Maybe, who knows? Sorry, got a bit distracted there.

Glancing about Hotaka wonders what the others are thinking, few seem focused on the mission at hand, perhaps because of the limited information. So what do you think the mission will involve? he asks, a little louder but still fairly quiet.

OOC
Yeah on the friends. What should I call your character? nameless?

Dire Reverend
2010-05-11, 04:04 PM
"Dunno. Our captain didn't explain anything."

horngeek
2010-05-11, 04:07 PM
Nanami starts walking. "We have our orders, in any case. Let's go."

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-11, 04:37 PM
Mitsu continues walking with the others. "We're investgating disappearances, so we'll probably end up questioning the residents. That could be tricky, though... Soul Reapers aren't too popular out in the Rukongai."

DukeGod
2010-05-11, 09:11 PM
Maybe we get lucky and whatever we have to kill appears right once we get there...It would make our life easier.Also I will never get why the folks in Rukongai hate us...

Dire Reverend
2010-05-12, 09:20 PM
Eventually everyone gets to South Rukongai's 30th District. As the Shinigami arrive, many of the pluses try their best to avoid the Shinigami.

Yukitsu
2010-05-12, 10:48 PM
Man, these guys are all so mean. Just because we have powers beyond their fragile comprehension, and could grind them all into dust doesn't mean they should fear us. :smallfrown: Oh well, may as well try sensing the reiatsu of anything harmful nearby. Anyone bring their cell phone?

DukeGod
2010-05-12, 11:04 PM
Fear is not bad.It keeps you alive sometimes.Try to sense the reiatsu if you want,I will try to talk to someone

Takes a look around and tries to approach someone who is not avoiding us

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-13, 05:00 AM
Anyone bring their cell phone?

"I've got it."

Mitsu digs out her device and flips it open to check for obvious threats.

Dire Reverend
2010-05-13, 09:01 AM
The phone detected a weak Reiatsu inside a building.
The phone detected a person with one level.

Yukitsu
2010-05-13, 11:57 AM
Good work. Keep an eye on that I guess, and we may as well hastle that guy first.

Binks
2010-05-13, 12:06 PM
Perhaps it would be better to be friendly to them? Hotaka says as he glances about at the various pluses moving about. Whoever they are might know something that could be useful.

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-13, 05:10 PM
"It might also help if they don't feel outnumbered. I'll go take care of it on my own. See what you can find out from the locals we saw a moment ago."

Mitsu heads toward the source of the reading, looking to make contact.

Dire Reverend
2010-05-13, 07:55 PM
((They were not sneaking off, they were just avoiding you.))

Mitsu follows the Reiatsu trail to a nondescript home, doors closed.

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-13, 08:00 PM
((Sorry about that.))

Dire Reverend
2010-05-13, 08:12 PM
Mitsu follows the trail to a Nondescript house.

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-14, 02:03 AM
Mitsu knocks lightly on the door. "Hello? I'd like to have a word with you."

DukeGod
2010-05-14, 08:42 AM
((I managed to approach and/or talk to someone?))

Dire Reverend
2010-05-14, 11:49 PM
Mitsu: After a while, you hear the voice of a man behind the door.

"What!?"

===========

Kensei: (What do you mean?)

DukeGod
2010-05-15, 09:30 AM
((I tried to approach and talk with someone who is not avoiding us))

Binks
2010-05-15, 11:41 AM
Hotaka waits with the others as Mitsu and Kensai go to question the citizens. Glancing about at the various citizens he waits patiently for the two to return.

Dire Reverend
2010-05-15, 12:04 PM
The citizens you spoke with did not give much information away, just the fact that innocent people have been disappearing.

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-15, 03:22 PM
"I'd like to talk to you about the disappearances. And about the spiritual pressure you're giving off."

DukeGod
2010-05-16, 08:11 PM
Goes back to the group after talking with the people

They say they don't know anything

Takes a look around

Where's my love?

Yukitsu
2010-05-16, 08:22 PM
Well Cassanova, she went to talk to that guy with a bit of a reiatsu signal on her mobile. Don't worry, I'm sure she won't fall for him more than she has for you.

horngeek
2010-05-16, 08:25 PM
Nanami looks around, and sighs. "So, apart from talking to the people here, any ideas?"

Yukitsu
2010-05-16, 08:27 PM
Not really. We should probably scout around, see if the mobile picks up anything while we're down here. And hey, if this thing doesn't turn up, that's good too right?

DukeGod
2010-05-16, 09:27 PM
Only partially good I'd say milady,if we leave and they still keep disappearing we ended up finding something clever enough to hide from the Shinigami...

Prentending to heard nothing that Yukitsu previously said

Dire Reverend
2010-05-16, 09:32 PM
The person replies to Mitsu with the door still closed.

"So, you managed to find my spiritual pressure. When I sensed your spirit pressure, I tried to suppress mine, but apparently those damn phones of yours are too powerful. Bring your Shinigami friends here. They need to hear the crazy things that is going on in this part of Rukongai."

Binks
2010-05-16, 09:36 PM
I'm sure our captain would be disappointed if we didn't find out what was causing these issues. Hotaka says as he continues to observe the area around.

If Mitsu doesn't learn something useful we should probably see about setting up a watch pattern and waiting for a new disturbance to make itself known. The issues could be time or date sensitive...or perhaps there was something linking the disturbances. I wish we knew more...

Hotaka's voice trails off as he rubs his chin, looking very lost in thought as he considers the possible ways to approach the problem and the likely outcomes.

Dire Reverend
2010-05-16, 09:47 PM
Sayuri yawns. "I'm not the best at planning."

Dire Reverend
2010-05-18, 12:09 AM
Suddenly Sayuri's phone goes off.
"Hey guys! My phone says there is a person with a high spirit pressure in the area! Wait, make that two people!"

Yukitsu
2010-05-18, 12:35 AM
Well, explosion lady has her phone, so we should go check it out, see if she'll meet us there. Hopefully she's not too distracted by that weak guy to miss out on the main course. I'll go sprinting off in the direction indicated by the mobile.

Binks
2010-05-18, 10:22 AM
Huh? Two more spirit pressures? That's weird. Hotaka says as he moves to follow Yukitsu.

DukeGod
2010-05-18, 11:56 AM
Starts to follow them kinda in a rush

Anymore appearing?

horngeek
2010-05-18, 04:15 PM
Nanami also follows them. "All right... maybe they know something about this."

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-18, 04:36 PM
Seeing the others taking off, Mitsu goes to follow. Before she does, though, she yells through the door. "Ok! I'll get back to you in a minute!"

Dire Reverend
2010-05-20, 09:02 AM
As they begin to run to the source of the spirit pressure, the source begins to leave. "They noticed us!"

Yukitsu
2010-05-20, 09:51 AM
Grrr. Hurry up you guys! Gotta move speed of 50, so I'm going to run ahead of everyone and try to slow whatever that is down.

DukeGod
2010-05-20, 09:14 PM
Anyone knows some bakudou?Or a ranged attack?

Still running after whatever it is

Binks
2010-05-21, 01:13 AM
If we don't have anything else my zanpakutou has a ranged form of attack, though I'd prefer not to attack whatever that is until we know more. Hotaka says as he moves with any others heading towards the scene, behind Yukitsu of course.

Dire Reverend
2010-05-21, 08:55 AM
Yukitsu catches up to the source. They both look like normal Rukongai citizens, but both have the spirit pressure of something close to a Shinigami, but somthing else. They carry katanas, most likely Zanpakutos. They notice him, and continue to run, franticly.

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-21, 12:34 PM
Mitsu shakes her head as she runs, trying to catch up. "No Kido, please. If we start casting spells at them they'll never believe we just want to talk."

Yukitsu
2010-05-21, 01:33 PM
Yukitsu catches up to the source. They both look like normal Rukongai citizens, but both have the spirit pressure of something close to a Shinigami, but somthing else. They carry katanas, most likely Zanpakutos. They notice him, and continue to run, franticly.

That's a her. :smallconfused:

Hey you two! Stop, in the name of the law! Teehee, I've always wanted to say that. I'll try to use my superior speed (assuming I am faster) to run a circle around them to ice the field, hopefully slowing them down enough for my buddies to catch them.

Dire Reverend
2010-05-22, 02:40 AM
One of the spirits stops, while the other continues to run, before the female spirit speaks.
"Oh give it up, she's faster than us."
The male spirit stops.

Yukitsu
2010-05-22, 07:54 AM
Removed due to minor retcon.

DukeGod
2010-05-22, 08:53 AM
I think they provoked milady!

Quite far,but watching as they stop and Yukitsu draws her sword

Dire Reverend
2010-05-22, 01:17 PM
Huge mistake on my part, meant to say she, editing my post, pretend that didn't happen.

Yukitsu
2010-05-22, 04:58 PM
Huge mistake on my part, meant to say she, editing my post, pretend that didn't happen.

but this is much more fun! :smallfrown:

Hey you two! Why were you running away! That kind of behavior is awfully suspicious!

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-22, 05:44 PM
Mitsu rolls her eyes. "I'm sure they're not running because a bunch of armed people are chasing them."

Dire Reverend
2010-05-22, 08:24 PM
"We were late for a dinner party."

Yukitsu
2010-05-23, 01:11 PM
"We were late for a dinner party."

Dinner party? What was on the menu? Was it people? They've been going missing around here! And you two have are awfully suspicious!

Binks
2010-05-23, 02:30 PM
Calm down Yukitsu, I'm sure these fine citizens had their reasons. Don't worry, we won't delay you from your dinner party too long, we simply have a few questions regarding some disturbances in this area. Hotaka says as he catches up, smiling at the spirits and speaking calmly.

Dire Reverend
2010-05-23, 03:38 PM
"Sushi."
Yukitsu's sense motive check reveals she's full of crap.

Yukitsu
2010-05-24, 12:21 AM
Hmmmm? Sushi huh? Well that is sushi is very delicious. Well by all means, go to your little dinner. And while we're eating, you can discuss with me what's up with your reiatsu, and why you were running from us.

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-24, 12:04 PM
Mitsu moves up alongside them, smiling pleasantly. "There's no need to continue trying to decieve us. We've been sent to figure out what's going on in this district. We're trying to help you," her smile fades, "unless you're the ones responsible."

Dire Reverend
2010-05-24, 01:11 PM
The male spirit, who is obviously scared as hell, speaks. "M-maybe we can just ourselves in, they outnumber us."
The female replies. "Who are you kidding? They will just kill us after some questioning." She takes out her Katana. She turns to the man. "Just stand there if you want to be a pansy and die."

Binks
2010-05-24, 02:18 PM
Whoa now! Hotaka says, moving to position himself as close to the 'lead' as possible so he can be seen and showing his hands, his zanpakutou still sheathed at his waist. Moving slowly and patiently Hotaka tries to calm the spirits down before a fight breaks out, which might rob them of any chance to learn what's going on. There's really no need for that, we're just looking into the disturbances. If you're not the cause behind them you have nothing to fear from us.

DukeGod
2010-05-24, 02:44 PM
About to step forward and draw his zampakutou,suddenly Hokata decides to act himelf trying to calm them down,while keeping his zampakutou in its sheath takes a firmer grip at the scabbard and puts one finger at the guard pushing it slightly forward

"Looks like fight started quicke than I expected..." thinks Kensei

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-25, 12:53 PM
Mitsu shakes her head and draws her zanpakutou. "Lady, you're making a big mistake."

horngeek
2010-05-27, 09:08 PM
Nanami sighs, and draws her katana. "Why does everyone always try to fight...."

Dire Reverend
2010-05-29, 04:32 PM
the female eyes mitsu. "The only mistake I see is you deciding to face me."
Roll for initiative.

[roll0] Bad Guys
[roll1] My PC

horngeek
2010-05-29, 05:07 PM
Nanami sighs. "Really, all we want to do is ask some questions..."

However, she draws her sword.

d20+1

Drawing my sword as a move (I think it's move) action. Additional actions will be taken once I find out where I am in the initiative order.

horngeek
2010-05-29, 05:08 PM
Arrrgh, got it wrong.

[roll0]

Yukitsu
2010-05-29, 05:51 PM
initiative [roll0]

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-29, 05:57 PM
Initiative: [roll0]

Dire Reverend
2010-05-29, 06:49 PM
"I'm going to be fair to all of you. Everyone draw your sword and activate your Shikai if you wish."
everyone can draw their sword and activate Shikai, then we will go off initiative. Nobody is flat-footed.

Yukitsu
2010-05-29, 08:12 PM
Hmmf. Don't try to put on a brave face at a time like this.

I'll keep an eye on the coward dude.

Dire Reverend
2010-05-29, 10:45 PM
"We may be outnumbered, but you are definitely outclassed."
we still have some people who haven't rolled init.

Yukitsu
2010-05-29, 10:54 PM
Outclassed? I resent that. I'm the classiest person standing here, you damn dirty pleb!

DukeGod
2010-05-29, 10:55 PM
Seeing Yukitsu keeping a look at the the other guy,draws his sword

Come,beautiful princess of the rare beast,Raihou-ou no Hime!

As soon as it is released,points one of the blades at the man and lets both of them take their lightning forms(one gets engulfed in some lightning,the other completely becomes lightning in a katana-like form)

Don't worry about him milady.Concentrate on the her.Sorry but I can't help you right now,I would rather avoid harming a lady

I am rolling Init but I am not doing anything unless one of ours have less than 30% HP or the man moves,in which case I either take the hit,or fire a Lightning Bolt at him,is that possible?
Initiative[roll0]

Jade_Tarem
2010-05-29, 11:04 PM
Mitsu tosses her blade up high into the air. "Flash and Dazzle, Arawasu no Kagayaki!" A fireworks explosion occurs at the top of the arc, and Mitsu begins spinning the roped, sparkling fireballs, stepping back as she does so.

Dire Reverend
2010-05-29, 11:06 PM
@Dukegod, go ahead.

I'm going to roll for Binks, and we will just go in order until it's his turn.

Binks init: [roll0]

Edit: Character order:
Dire Weasel
Bad Guys
Yukitsu
Dukegod
Horngeek
Jade Tarem
Binks

Dire Reverend
2010-05-29, 11:45 PM
http://roleplay.evilleagueofvillains.com/grid.png
Sayuri runs up to the enemy and attacks.
Sayuri goes up 2, Right 1 and attacks.
Normal Attack:
To hit:[roll0] Damage:[roll1] Plus[roll2]Acid Damage
To hit:[roll3] Damage:[roll4] Plus[roll5]Acid Damage
If any were natural 18-20 and hit:
To hit:[roll6] Damage:[roll7]
To hit:[roll8] Damage:[roll9]

Dire Reverend
2010-05-29, 11:56 PM
"You [Bleep]! Now I can't regenerage because of that acid! Now you're gonna pay!
The woman retaliates with her own sword.
Normal Attack:
To hit:[roll0] Damage:[roll1]
To hit:[roll2] Damage:[roll3]
If any were natural 20 and hit:
To hit:[roll4] Damage:[roll5]

Neither hit. Yukitsu's turn

Yukitsu
2010-05-30, 12:07 AM
Yukitsu will charge forward, arching her sword around in a swift arc at the timid guy, holding the sword backwards.

[roll0]

Damage (non-lethal) [roll1], ice [roll2], save DC 17 fortitude vs. exhaustion, and 1 point of strength damage.

Dire Reverend
2010-05-30, 12:09 AM
So you're attacking the timid guy?

Yukitsu
2010-05-30, 12:10 AM
Yes, I am. I included the penalty to deal non-lethal damage.

Dire Reverend
2010-05-30, 12:15 AM
The attack hits the man, and he yelps in surprise. He then takes off his Katana, still sheathed, and drops it down and drops prone. "Please, spare me! She's crazy!"
He was waiting for nothing in particular

Dukegod, your turn.

DukeGod
2010-05-30, 12:27 AM
Since the man looke to pose no threat yet,he leaves him,Yukitsu probably was not attacking to kill or she would have used her Shikai
I am passing,still going to do what I said earlier if either of the conditions are met

Binks
2010-05-30, 12:42 AM
It didn't have to go this way... Hotaka says as he moves into a defensive stance, keeping a careful eye on the female spirit.

Whoops! Not my turn. Ready an action to attack anyone who approaches me when it's my turn.

Atk/Dmg if needed -
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Yukitsu
2010-05-30, 11:47 AM
The attack hits the man, and he yelps in surprise. He then takes off his Katana, still sheathed, and drops it down and drops prone. "Please, spare me! She's crazy!"
He was waiting for nothing in particular

Dukegod, your turn.

*hugs* Haha!, I caught him!

horngeek
2010-06-01, 01:50 AM
Nanami glares at the woman, holding her sword behind her back. "Sever, Raika!"

The sword changes form, to a white longsword with a hook at the end, and shell-like pipes that form the hilt. Fire comes out of the pipes, and she holds it towards the woman.

Dire Reverend
2010-06-01, 02:53 AM
you already had a chance to activate your Shikai, so you can go ahead with the rest of your turn if you wish to do so.

horngeek
2010-06-01, 02:58 AM
Really? I drew my Z-pac- move action.

Activated Shikai- move action.

That's a turn. Nanami didn't already have her Z-pac out, because she didn't want to provoke anyone.

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-01, 02:59 AM
Mitsu races around to behind the man, making sure that her allies are out of reach of Arawasu no Kagayaki's rope, then she shouts "Now flare, first volley!"

The rope-shikai forms an oddly-knotted, spiral dome around Mitsu, thirty feet in diameter. The knots cover up each of the burning points - from the outside. Mitsu closes her eyes as a brilliant flash occurs within the dome, trying to blind her female opponent - unfortunately, the more timid man is also caught in the effect, but the damage isn't permanent.

Using thirty feet of movement to reach the point 10 feet behind the timid guy. Then Mitsu uses Blinding Flash on everything she threatens, which is everything in a 15ft. radius of her position. If I kept track of everyone's movement correctly, this includes only the two NPCs.

The two bad(?) guys need to make a Reflex Save, DC 16, or be blinded for 5 rounds.

Dire Reverend
2010-06-01, 03:55 AM
http://roleplay.evilleagueofvillains.com/grid.png
[roll0]badgirl
[roll1]badguy
both are blinded. Binks did his turn already, and now it's my turn, followed by their turn.

Dire Reverend
2010-06-01, 04:10 AM
Sayuri strikes again.
Normal Attack:
To hit:[roll0] Damage:[roll1] Plus[roll2]Acid Damage
To hit:[roll3] Damage:[roll4] Plus[roll5]Acid Damage
If any were natural 18-20 and hit:
To hit:[roll8] Damage:[roll9]

Dire Reverend
2010-06-01, 04:15 AM
the woman falls to the ground.

Yukitsu
2010-06-01, 10:41 AM
Yeesh, I hope you didn't kill her. That would just be callous.

horngeek
2010-06-01, 08:28 PM
Nanami sighs, sealing and sheathing her sword, and looking around for some rope!

"Someone check she's still alive, please."

Dire Reverend
2010-06-01, 10:49 PM
when whoever checks the woman, she is in fact, still alive.

horngeek
2010-06-01, 10:51 PM
Does Nanami find some rope?

Binks
2010-06-01, 10:54 PM
Hotaka sheaths his zanpakutou, glancing over at the male spirit briefly before moving to check on the female spirit. Satisfied that she'll live he turns to face Sayuri. She'll live. Though you should really be more careful Sayuri, no need to go all out on a pair of regular spirits.

Turning to face the male spirit again Hotaka speaks to him, So...care to explain what's going on here? You two obviously know something.

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-01, 11:00 PM
Mitsu also seals and sheathes her zanpakutou, although Hotaka has said what she intended to. She waits to hear the man's answer.

Dire Reverend
2010-06-01, 11:12 PM
"Hey, you shouldn't complain. I didn't kill her."

The man replies.
"We're not regular spirits. We are Dorobō. That hedgehog girl was lucky that my sister over there did not activate her Shikai."

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-01, 11:20 PM
Mitsu takes a look at the woman. "Dorobo?"

Dire Reverend
2010-06-01, 11:26 PM
The man replies. "Yes. We're Dorobō."

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-01, 11:36 PM
Mitsu covers her face with her hand and grimaces. "Yes, I got that the first time. What is a Dorobo?"

Dire Reverend
2010-06-01, 11:52 PM
"Dorobo are spirits that gain Shinigami powers by absorbing souls."

Binks
2010-06-01, 11:56 PM
So I'm guessing you're responsible for the disturbances around here then? Hotaka asks calmly.

Yukitsu
2010-06-02, 12:04 AM
Well, absorbing spirits is a pretty big disturbance around here. I mean, pretty much everyone around is just a spirit. That aside, why have you too got zanpakutou? You aren't Shinigami.

Dire Reverend
2010-06-02, 12:17 AM
"He said that they get Shinigami powers from souls. That's how they have a Zanpakuto."

"Yes, in this area of Rukongai."

horngeek
2010-06-02, 07:42 AM
{{Assuming Nanami does find some rope.}}

Nanami heads over, and relives the woman of her Zanpaktou, tucking it behind her belt. "I'll get this to Ichimaru-taichou. For now..."

She proceeds to bind the woman's arms behind her back, before she wakes up.

[roll0]

Once she's done, she looks up. "Now she's secured... who here knows medical stuff? I'd prefer to not have to get someone to carry her."

DukeGod
2010-06-02, 11:12 AM
Wait,you gain our power by absorbing souls.Is that not similar to Hollows?

Reseals his blade and is particularly interested in the how the man got his powers

Dire Reverend
2010-06-02, 01:00 PM
"Well, Hollows gain Hollow powers. We gain Shinigami powers."

DukeGod
2010-06-02, 01:46 PM
But how you gain powers is pretty similar way...I wonder why

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-02, 02:51 PM
Mitsu begins pacing. "We need to take them back to the captain, but before we go we should talk to the guy we detected earlier." Captain Kurotsuchi of the Twelfth Division would probably want one of them too, but Mitsu carefully doesn't say anything about that.

Dire Reverend
2010-06-03, 02:26 AM
when they check the house the person was in, nobody is there...

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-03, 02:29 AM
Mitsu pulls out her mobile phone/scanner again and checks it to see if she can find the man's reiatsu again.

horngeek
2010-06-03, 02:41 AM
Nanami stays and watches over the man and the tied-up woman. If no one else has already done so, she'll take the man's Zanpaktou and tuck it into her uniform. "I'll take care of these until we get these two back to 3rd."

Yukitsu
2010-06-03, 10:29 AM
Good idea. We should all get them back before we go tracking down this last guy. They may try to break and run for it if we don't keep a close eye on them.

DukeGod
2010-06-03, 02:05 PM
Raises the woman from the ground and puts her over his shoulders

I'll carry her for now,but accoding to that guy maybe we should get her zampakutou and her away from each other

horngeek
2010-06-03, 03:30 PM
"Right ahead of you. I've got it here."

Dire Reverend
2010-06-03, 09:14 PM
Unless anyone else wants to wait, you travel back to the 3rd division HQ without any incident. Gin is there.

"So, what do we have here?

horngeek
2010-06-03, 09:16 PM
Nanami answers. "Two spirits called Dorobo. Apparently, they gain Shinigami powers by absorbing souls."

She pulls out the two Zanpaktou they took from the Dorobo. "I have their Zanpaktou here."

Dire Reverend
2010-06-03, 09:42 PM
"Interesting. No doubt Kurotsuchi wants one to learn about them. For now, send them to the jail, and I will appoint a trial with the central 46 to determine their sentence."

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-04, 01:08 AM
Mitsu considers objecting, but stops. Can't afford to make a scene. She waits patiently on the group to get moving to the jail.

Binks
2010-06-04, 01:15 AM
Hotaka remains near the back of the group, moving about and standing on his toes to try and see what's going on better. When the group starts heading for the jail he follows along, pondering how the Dorobo powers could work as he walks silently.

Dire Reverend
2010-06-04, 01:49 AM
They drop them off at the jail, and as they leave, Sayuri asks a question.
"Now what?"

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-04, 02:09 AM
Mitsu shrugs. "It's either report back for orders or go back to the Rukongai to try and find that other man."

Dire Reverend
2010-06-04, 11:23 AM
"I dunno. What does everyone else think?"

DukeGod
2010-06-04, 12:32 PM
I don't really care,but I wanna learn more about this Dorobo guys

Dire Reverend
2010-06-04, 12:34 PM
"Then we will have to wait until Captain Kurotsuchi inevitability gets a hold of one of them."

DukeGod
2010-06-04, 02:02 PM
Or just take one to him and says its an bureaucracy error
:amused:

Dire Reverend
2010-06-04, 08:33 PM
as if on cue, Captain Kurotsuchi comes rushing towards the jail.
"Out of the way, plebeians! I have-" He notices the Hedgehog. "Gin said somthing about a group of his that had a hedgehog capturing this thing. You!" He points to Kensei. "Tell me everything your small brain learned from this creature!"

Yukitsu
2010-06-04, 08:46 PM
Eeeeargh, creeepy. I flee in terror back to my barracks.

DukeGod
2010-06-04, 08:56 PM
"Speak of the devil"thinks before replying

Well,they were normal spirits who found a way of getting Shinigami powers by devouring other souls.They got themselves a Zampakutou and according to one of them are capable of performing Shikai.She said something about regeneration earlier aswell

Dire Reverend
2010-06-04, 09:11 PM
"Interesting." He abruptly walks off towards the jail.

DukeGod
2010-06-04, 09:24 PM
Indeed

Completely forgets he is in the 11th and starts following Mayuri around as if he was a liutenant

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-04, 09:35 PM
Mitsu blinks as the group dissipates. She shurgs and retreats after the others - the ones who aren't going after Mayuri.

I'm fine with a time skip unless someone wants to start a conversation.

Dire Reverend
2010-06-04, 09:42 PM
TO BE CONTINUED

(Credits roll, and whoever subbed this episode decided to leave out the omake part. That jerk!)

(Intro theme plays)
LAST TIME ON BLEACH ROLEPLAY

The Shinigami found some type of spirit called Dorobo. Captain Kurotsuchi took one and was going to find out things about them.

Dire Reverend
2010-06-04, 10:06 PM
Captain Kurotsuchi gathered all of the people who were in the battle.
"So, this is some interesting information I found. Dorobos once were regular pluses. Dorobo's Shikai release is two to six times as powerful as a Shinigami's. That woman's shikai was twice as powerful as a Shinigami. And their absorbing powers? It is not exclusively Shinigami powers. If they were to absorb, say a Hollow, they would get Hollow powers. Heck, I bet Dorobo could gain Quincy powers if they could find one. Dorobo naturally have regeneration powers, which usually are quelled by acid or fire. However, I've yet to find out how they become Dorobos."

DukeGod
2010-06-04, 10:32 PM
Cool

"But I don't think I am similar..." thinks

Dire Reverend
2010-06-04, 11:09 PM
"Not cool. If this woman released her Shikai on cannon fodder like you, the battle could have been much worse than it was."

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-05, 12:40 AM
Mitsu narrows her eyes. And then you wouldn't have your precious test samples? I know what you've done...

Out loud, she simply says, "Should we report this to the other captains, then?"

Dire Reverend
2010-06-05, 12:44 AM
"Don't bother. I'll tell them myself."

Binks
2010-06-05, 01:09 AM
That's very interesting information Captain Kurotsuchi. Is there any information on how these spirits became Dorobo? Hotaka says from his position behind Kensei as he pokes his head to one side to be able to see Kurotsuchi.

Dire Reverend
2010-06-05, 01:30 AM
"If you listened to me, I said I've yet to find out how they become Dorobos.

Binks
2010-06-05, 01:37 AM
My sincerest apologies captain! It was somewhat difficult to hear the first part of your description from back here. Hotaka says with a bow, mentally cursing himself for not paying enough attention.

Dire Reverend
2010-06-05, 02:02 AM
"I didn't know I was dealing with such an imbecile. That was the last thing I said."

Binks
2010-06-06, 10:43 AM
Hotaka ducks back behind the rest of the group and tries to be very quiet.

DukeGod
2010-06-06, 11:54 AM
Alright,does it matter how they became Dorobo?It's not like we are thinking of mass-producing these guys...

Dire Reverend
2010-06-07, 04:14 AM
A woman shows up. http://roleplay.evilleagueofvillains.com/Kaida.png
"If you knew how they were made, then you could figure out if you can stop them."
Captain Kurotsuchi notices the woman.
"Kaida has arrived. She's going to gather intelligence with you people. Oh, and Gin wants to speak with you."

DukeGod
2010-06-07, 02:37 PM
We can stop them.Just cut until they die

Talks like it was the most obvious thing in the world

Dire Reverend
2010-06-07, 03:46 PM
"Yeah, because that totally worked with the Hollows."

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-07, 07:13 PM
"I hope it works on Hollows. Otherwise those years at the academy were a complete waste."

Dire Reverend
2010-06-08, 05:48 AM
"It's not a waste. If we didn't do what we do now, there would be no humans on earth."
Her personality completely switches around, now being happy and energetic.
"But that's not important now. Hi everyone! My names Kaida."
She smiles, revealing her creepy jagged shark-like teeth.

DukeGod
2010-06-08, 10:04 AM
I am Nameless,nice to meet you

With a slasher smile

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-08, 05:07 PM
Mitsu nods. "Kihara Mitsu, good to meet you."

Binks
2010-06-08, 05:20 PM
Hotaka Yuudai. Hotaka says with a noticeably subdued voice, peeking his head out briefly as he speaks before ducking back behind Kensei.

Dire Reverend
2010-06-09, 06:53 AM
"So, we better not make Gin wait too long."

horngeek
2010-06-09, 06:57 AM
Nanami looks at her. "All right. We may as well."

DukeGod
2010-06-09, 03:12 PM
I wonder if that would make him lose his smile...

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-09, 03:33 PM
"I don't ever want to find out." Mitsu shudders. She hurries after the others.

Binks
2010-06-09, 03:38 PM
I doubt anything could make the Captain lose his smile... Hotaka says as he follows.

DukeGod
2010-06-10, 08:46 PM
Really?Is he that happy?

Also following

Dire Reverend
2010-06-11, 12:34 AM
Eventually, they get to the third division Headquarters. Gin is waiting there, with his trademark smile.
"So, you finally came here. You now have an Important job; finding out more about Dorobo, and lessening their numbers. Find out what you can from them, then kill them. Normally for such an important job, I would rather have stronger people, but since most of you found the Dorobo first, you go. Speaking of most of you, Hedgehog, you're needed elsewhere."
Sayuri bids farewell to the others. I'll see you guys later..."

Binks
2010-06-11, 12:43 AM
"Yes Sir! Hotaka says from his position in the back of the group, barely visible. "Goodbye Sayuri, good luck with whatever you end up doing. he says as he waves goodbye.

DukeGod
2010-06-12, 07:50 AM
See ya soon,milady

Clap his hands and rubs them

Killing Dorobo and trying to find out something.Beat them to submission,ask questions,kill.Sounds interesting

Binks
2010-06-14, 08:39 PM
Adopting a thinking pose Hotaka speaks up in response to Kensei's plan. It might be best to feign ignorance in order to learn more about these Dorobo rather than immediately attacking. We don't know enough about them to be too upfront.

In any case we should probably be heading out quickly. If these Dorobo have any sort of organization their missing members might not have been reported yet and catching them unawares could be useful.

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-16, 03:17 PM
Mitsu nods in agreement. "Let's do it!"

Dire Reverend
2010-06-16, 10:44 PM
"Let's just make sure Captain Kurotsuchi doesn't get a hold of any more Dorobo unless explicitly told to do so." Kaida shutters. "Anyways, where are we going?"

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-16, 11:25 PM
Mitsu looks at the member of her old division. "The same place we found those two, I would say. We never did find that one guy who said he'd talk to us." As she heads out the door, she tells the group - "Everyone be sure you have a mobile on you this time." She doesn't want to sound bossy, but the search would go faster if everyone had a way to scan for reiatsu.

DukeGod
2010-06-17, 01:51 PM
We worry about the details of Kurotsuchi later...

Hearing Mitsu takes a look in his outfit and then remenbers he don't have a mobile phone

Oh yeah,I don't have one of those

Dire Reverend
2010-06-22, 11:25 PM
Eventually everyone receives a mobile phone, and they go back to Rukongai.

((So, where do you go to now?))

Binks
2010-06-23, 09:07 AM
Upon arriving in Rukongai Hotaka immediately pulls out his phone and looks for any larger than normal sources of Reatsu nearby.

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-23, 12:41 PM
Mitsu does the same thing.

DukeGod
2010-06-23, 03:25 PM
Opens his phone and starts scanning aswell

Dire Reverend
2010-06-29, 11:22 PM
You all notice an abnormal Reatsu in a nondescript building in the village. Mitsu recognizes it as the house from before.

Binks
2010-06-29, 11:49 PM
Hotaka heads towards the building with the unusual reading, doing his best to get out in front of anyone else heading there and be the first to greet the occupant...a task made difficult by his short legs and desire to appear at least a little dignified.

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-30, 12:01 AM
Mitsu trails after Hokata, not making a real attempt to get there first, and keeps her eye on the mobile to make sure that the presence doesn't vanish.

Dire Reverend
2010-06-30, 12:30 AM
They arrive at the house.

What do you do?

Jade_Tarem
2010-06-30, 08:40 AM
Mitsu knocks. "Hey! I've brought the rest back. Uh... sorry it took so long."

Dire Reverend
2010-06-30, 04:31 PM
You hear footsteps to the door. "Not a problem." He opens the door.

His clothes are nondescript, looking like an average person in Rukongai. However, he wields a Ninja-to.

Ninja-to is from the D&D sourcebook Oriental Adventures. It basically is a Wakizashii with a straight blade, and a multipurpose sheath.

DukeGod
2010-06-30, 11:21 PM
Steps behind Mitsu,and stands there

"I will protect my love!" thinks

Jade_Tarem
2010-07-01, 01:23 PM
"We'd like to talk to you about the dorobo." Mitsu states bluntly, oblivious to her admirer's antics. "May we come in?"

Dire Reverend
2010-07-03, 01:59 PM
"That is fine. Come on in." after everyone enters, he closes his door. "The Dorobo are experts at hiding spiritual pressure, and some of the most talented ones can even hide from those cell phones of yours."

Jade_Tarem
2010-07-03, 10:00 PM
Like you did.

Mitsu maintains a cheerful expression.

"May we ask what your connection is to the Dorobo? For the record?"

Dire Reverend
2010-07-03, 11:48 PM
"I was an ally of the Dorobo."

Jade_Tarem
2010-07-04, 01:01 AM
"Was? What happened that convinced you to leave them?"

Dire Reverend
2010-07-04, 02:53 AM
"If you know anything about Dorobo, you would know that they absorb souls for power. At First they only absorbed the souls of their opponents in battle. Once they started attacking innocents, I immediately quit. They didn't like that, so I went into hiding. I have Dorobo powers, though most of my strength is from my natural training, and not soul absorption. See, most people who become Dorobo tried to become Shinigami by entering the academy, but lacked the natural talent. Like I said, Dorobo at first only absorbed others who they faced in a battle to the death."

Binks
2010-07-05, 02:25 AM
Fascinating... Hotaka says with a expression of sincere curiosity. Does the amount of power gained relate to the strength of the individual absorbed? And how have they managed to remain hidden this long? Why do they gain Shinigami powers from absorbing souls? Shouldn't their powers be more similar to hollows? How can they hide their power so well?

Stopping himself and blinking a few times Hotaka shakes his head and speaks up, Wait...nevermind...that doesn't matter right now. Well except maybe for that last one, but more importantly can you help us? We're trying to stop them.

Jade_Tarem
2010-07-05, 02:55 AM
"Actually, we're here to end the threat they pose to the Seireitei and residents of the Rukongai. If we could do that without killing the Dorobo, that would be fine." Mitsu shrugs. "Or, if violence is the only way, we can do that too."

Dire Reverend
2010-07-05, 03:44 AM
"Yes. When they absorb a more powerful opponent, the power gained is more powerful. Think of their powers like drinking a glass of water with a straw, with the 'glass' being the soul, and the 'water' being their spiritual energy, and regular plus's glasses only being filled with about a centimeter of water. If a Dorobo 'drinks' many sous, it is as if he 'drank' a full glass. They gain Shinigami powers because they absorbed Shinigami. Some Dorobo have absorbed Hollows, and thus can use hollow powers. Hell, I know there is a Dorobo out there with a Quincy Bow that he uses as the same time as his Zampakuto. When I witnessed him in battle, it was amazing. His opponent had no chance in winning." He pauses for a moment. "They knew you Shinigami-types wouldn't like the whole absorption thing, so they specialized in hiding their spiritual pressure."

He turns to Mitsu. "Peaceful interaction with the Dorobo? I doubt that they would want anything with you other than your powers. Now, if we could convince them that Hueco Mundo was a better place for them to gain powers, that would be perfect. It would mean that not only do you no longer have to deal with Dorobo, and it could potentially create an ally to Soul Society against the Hollow." He pauses again. "Before we speak any further, promise to me either you will never tell Soul Society where I live, or grant me Immunity for my past crimes as a Dorobo in return for inside information and possible active prevention of future Dorobo attacks. Yes, this means I will be willing to fight my former comrades if necessary."

DukeGod
2010-07-05, 09:52 AM
Not really.Even if we convince them that the Hueco Mundo is a better place the situation might just become like the quincy.They completely eliminate the Hollows and the result is unbalance in the souls and them Soul Society and Human World goes KABOOM!That is if the absorption of a soul makes it disappear instead of being purified

Jade_Tarem
2010-07-05, 10:01 AM
"I'm interested in whether or not the absorbed souls are destroyed or purified as well. As for immunity... not one of us is even an officer - we have no authority with which to grant immunity, but we can keep a secret if this works out."

Binks
2010-07-05, 12:06 PM
This process of absorbing souls sounds more like how hollows grow more powerful, and if that's the case then the souls would simply be held until the Dorobo was killed...hmm...the idea of using them against the hollows is appealing, but if you're right then an individual Dorobo is more dangerous than a normal hollow...we'd just be exchanging one foe for another, possibly stronger one...although if the force composition was just right... Hotaka trails off, clearly lost in thought.

Dire Reverend
2010-07-05, 11:00 PM
He then specifically speaks to Mitsu. "If this works out? What do you mean?"

Jade_Tarem
2010-07-06, 01:09 AM
Mitsu considers for a moment. "Well, if this doesn't work out and our mission fails, then the Dorobo problem will escalate, right? In that case, more Shinigami will be brought in, people higher up the chain of command will be alerted, and officers will get involved. After that, the Soul Society's stance on the Dorobo will change from curiosity to hostility and the whole thing will be taken completely out of our hands. Once that happens you'll be a hunted enemy of the state regardless of what we promise you or whether or not we keep your secret." She falls silent for a moment. "That probably isn't what you wanted to hear, but since you've been honest with us, I figured it was the least we could do for you." She idly fiddles with the tassel on her zanpakutou, though not in a way that suggests that she's about to draw it. "So really, the only way our word or our agreements can help you at all is if we can stop the Dorobo ourselves, preferably with your aid and soon. That isn't a threat, mind, it's just the way our organization works."

Dire Reverend
2010-07-06, 01:37 AM
He sighs after hearing Mitsu. "Well, I can only think of two things that would stop the Dorobo threat here: Them leaving Soul Society, or Death. If anyone else has any bright Ideas, say them now."

Kaida speaks out. "What if we were to somehow create a place that you can only enter, and never exit, and tell them it is Hueco Mundo, and then they go in."

"But they wouldn't all go in, at least at first. They would send out scouts to see if it is worth them all going to there."

DukeGod
2010-07-06, 09:41 PM
So,we kick their asses.It's the easiest method after all

Jade_Tarem
2010-07-06, 11:24 PM
Mitsu buries her face in her hands. "Please pay attention. I believe our friend here was just telling us that it isn't the easiest method." She looks at the ex-Dorobo. "What makes you think that they would go to Hueco Mundo? What makes you think that they would stay when they got there? By all accounts, it isn't a pleasant place - even discounting the fact that it's the home of the Hollows."

Binks
2010-07-06, 11:55 PM
Power? Hotaka says simply. These beings are obviously after power, that's why they started this whole soul absorbing thing in the first place right? And what souls, aside from a powerful Shinigami's of course, are more powerful than the hollow? There would be a lot of difficulties involved in that plan, however...it might just be that Kensei is right, destroying the Dorobo might be simpler...depending on their numbers and relative power...much as I love the idea of sealing them away it could prove more difficult and might just be a temporary solution.

Dire Reverend
2010-07-08, 01:24 PM
"Very well. If you ever get any other plan, please come here and tell me, and I can help you with said plan."

DukeGod
2010-07-09, 08:26 AM
Our options so far are 1-Destroy them for good or capture and take to Soul Society o 2-Send them to another world and have no clue on what happens later

"I hope we agree on battle.Diplomacy and tricking is too boring.Long time since I don't see myself in this situation" Kensei thinks while smiling

Dire Reverend
2010-07-10, 08:23 PM
"Then good day to you all."

Jade_Tarem
2010-07-10, 09:11 PM
"Before we go, do you have any idea on where we might find the Dorobo?"

Dire Reverend
2010-07-10, 11:22 PM
He scratches his chin as he thinks. "You know, the Dorobo have a tendency to move their headquarters around, so me giving you a specific location would not be accurate. I could, however, tell you their old locations, but they might have set up traps. They move when one of two things happen; someone else finds them, or a Dorobo leaves."

DukeGod
2010-07-12, 01:56 PM
But they come back to old places where they were?If they don't any information might be useless since they changed once you left and may have changed another several times

Dire Reverend
2010-07-13, 05:19 PM
"Well, at the very least we could look for clues as to where they were headed, or more information about Dorobo."

Binks
2010-07-13, 11:31 PM
Finding the Dorobo would seem to be necessary for any plan to succeed. In addition finding their primary location would allow us to gather more information on their movement and numbers, which would help in deciding what kind of plan to enact. Hotaka says with a calm expression. Looking around he quickly decides to shift back to simpler speech.

We should probably start looking for them. he says with the same expression.

Jade_Tarem
2010-07-14, 11:46 AM
Mitsu nods. "Sure." To the old man, she asks, "Where was the last place that you've seen Dorobo?"

Dire Reverend
2010-07-15, 01:13 PM
The exact opposite direction of here, the 30th district North Rukongai.

Binks
2010-07-25, 04:31 PM
"Thank you for your aid. We'll be off now then. I do have to ask, however, that you not inform the Dorobo we're looking for them. I doubt you would, but it is necessary to ask." Hotaka says calmly.

Dire Reverend
2010-07-25, 08:22 PM
"If they ever found me, then they would try to kill me." After that, his face turns very grim. "And on that note, how do I know if you are actually Dorobo trying to trick me? It has not been unheard of them trying this stunt."

DukeGod
2010-07-26, 07:44 AM
Cause we only got Shinigami powers and Shinigami equipment like those cell phones we used to track you down

Shows him the phone

Also,you don't have much of a choice,if what you said about Dorobo are true and we actually are them we could kill you right here,why bother taking you to 30th North Rukongai or stuff like that?

Jade_Tarem
2010-07-27, 02:50 PM
Mitsu shrugs. "How do we know that you aren't still a Dorobo trying to lead us into an ambush? I guess somebody has to start trusting someone at some point, or there's no way to work this out at all."

Dire Reverend
2010-07-27, 04:07 PM
"The Dorobo hate me for leaving. I don't associate with them anymore."

DukeGod
2010-07-28, 02:20 PM
Kensei steps in and stands between both of them.Even if they agreed on each other the two would probably try to keep an eye on each other the whole time,that could make it so none of them fought with their maximum or ended up attacking the other if lost their cool in an ambush even if innocent

Both of you.Stop!We can go on like this forever and it won't make a difference.We can scan for strong reiatsu,so,if it's an ambush we will know quickly

Then,takes the ex-Dorobo hands and puts his cell phone scanner on it

Now you can also scan for anything with reiatsu strong enough and know if we're gonna ambush you

Steps out of the middle

Now honey,ex-dorobo.Shake your hands and let's kill some bad guys

Dire Reverend
2010-07-30, 11:48 PM
Kaida takes out her sword and puts her index finger on her Tsuba, which looks like a revolvers chamber, with six holes where the bullets would be. She then pushes her index finger, causing the Tsuba to spin around.
"Fire upon the opposition, Riborubā Jū!"
The Tsuba, still spinning, morphs from it's original state into an actual revolver's chamber. The blade also begins to morph around the chamber, becoming a revolver. Her normal Sheath transforms into a holster for the gun, and an ammo belt goes across her chest.
http://roleplay.evilleagueofvillains.com/Kaida.png (she does not have the bear)
"Let's kick some Dorobo butt!"

Jade_Tarem
2010-08-04, 01:44 PM
sorry for the delay

Mitsu leaves her zanpakuto where it is. "I thought we were going to talk to them...?"

Dire Reverend
2010-08-04, 02:23 PM
Talking to the Dorobo? Don't be stupid. The Dorobo don't seem to be the type of people who will listen. Plus, Riborubā Jū has been bugging me. She's bored with the whole 'stay in the lab, watch stuff and avoid becoming one of the captain's experiments.' As this man said, peaceful interaction is not going to happen anytime soon."

DukeGod
2010-08-05, 10:39 AM
"Lead the way them" looking at the former Dorobo.And imagining if he was still going to object

Jade_Tarem
2010-08-05, 11:47 PM
Mitsu shakes her head, but falls silent. Seireitei diplomacy 101...

Dire Reverend
2010-08-06, 02:27 PM
"I unfortunately cannot go."

DukeGod
2010-08-06, 09:11 PM
"Okay,give back my cell then"

Take it again from him.Now a little more paranoid about some kind of ambush

"Weak coward" whispers to himself as they leave

Jade_Tarem
2010-08-06, 11:18 PM
"Or maybe he knows something we don't."

Binks
2010-08-09, 09:28 AM
Rubbing his forehead at the back and forth Hotaka heads out with the group.