PDA

View Full Version : DC Post Crisis Superheroes...

Tom_the_Cleric
2006-08-10, 03:39 AM
Ok, so in the wake of the Infinate Crisis in the DCU, several heroes have vanished, Wally West is no longer the Flash, and Ray Palmer is no longer the Atom. Unfortunantly with my lack of funds those two and the Ion series are all i can read, I can't even afford back issues of the crisis, so could someone fill me in on what happened and what other new heroes are out there?

Jack_Banzai
2006-08-10, 11:31 AM
If you're really that desperate for news on the post-Crisis DC heroes that you will accept summaries from people on the board, just check out Wikipedia entries on the heroes you're curious about. For some reason the DC fans keep everything really up to date on there.

Old_el_Paso
2006-08-28, 06:20 PM
Can you tell me what happened in Ion #4? My comic shop only had #5 so I'm not going to read it until I know what happened #4. (I don't know why, but that post sounded stupid.)

52 spoilers-

Wonder Girl is now a cultist and many children are joining the Cult of Connor.

The CoC is based around ressurection and they attempt to send Sue Dibny's soul into a straw dummy with a picture of her face sewn onto it, their ritual is interrupted by Elongated Man, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, and a few more heroes. And the building it is being performed in sets fire. The dummy comes to life and calls out to Ralph as it is burning. (or at least he imagines it, It doesn't really say)