PDA

View Full Version : Counter strike source

junglesteve
2010-05-13, 04:16 PM
Am I the only one that still plays this game? Kind of makes me sad, its probably the only game Ive played for a large amount of time and is still fun for me. TF2 is ok but grenade spam is almost as bad as TF:Classic.

ANYWAY! Who still plays CSS?

Domochevsky
2010-05-13, 04:19 PM
...still? Isn't it just as big as the original Counter Strike (which is still up and running)? :smallconfused:

Dragor
2010-05-13, 04:28 PM
I used to play CS:S on a regular basis, competitively as well as on my clan's public server. But increasingly I felt it to be an actual strain to play the game, and just gradually stopped logging on. I did, however, meet great people through the game and I owe it that much. But the game just had little to offer me after having clocked so many hours on it. Since I got it free, though? Definitely worth it.

KBF
2010-05-13, 04:33 PM
CS can be lots of fun in small doses.

Wasn't there that news recently about Valve updating to include new age features? Something about a beta that was out or something..

psilontech
2010-05-13, 04:42 PM
CS:S is a staple of Sig Ep LAN parties.

Thusly, it is played at least once a month for a duration until someone suggests Starcraft or starts a CoD4 server.

calvinn
2019-01-29, 08:31 AM
I play only Global Offensive

Psyren
2019-01-29, 04:22 PM
I think most military-shooter players have moved on to CS:Go, if not CoD/BF or quit the genre entirely.