PDA

View Full Version : Halfling "Specialty" Build

theos911
2010-05-14, 03:55 PM
I've got an interesting challenge for you all. I'm looking for a deity for (female)halfing stripper(not hooker-just-stripper). I would like her to be able to heal, as well as "entertain". Cleric is a no, but mainly I need a non-evil deity that represents the "looser" aspects of love and affection lol. If you haven't already stopped reading I thank you. Any ideas? btw she is an npc, that may or may not join the PC depending on his "actions"

Prodan
2010-05-14, 04:02 PM
Sune? Sharess?

Arakune
2010-05-14, 04:10 PM
Expert with ranks in bluff, perform, and a fair charisma.

Forgot to add heal and maybe UMD.

Prodan
2010-05-14, 04:13 PM
Expert with ranks in bluff, perform, and a fair charisma.

Forgot to add heal and maybe UMD.

1. OP was asking for a deity.
2. Bard is better for this.

theos911
2010-05-14, 04:29 PM
lol ranks in perform(strip) *LOL What would the Masterwork tools be?*
lmao

she's an npc I'll go with expert and I think sharess.

Shhhh!
2010-05-14, 04:39 PM
lol ranks in perform(strip) *LOL What would the Masterwork tools be?*
A metal pole, and three square inches of silk.

theos911
2010-05-14, 04:46 PM
As I said she is a stripper not a hook-a-ma-tute. She has some morals. HEY! some are better than none. When young she was creative and beautiful and still is. She was always a little bit "floosey" though. The local bartender recognized this, and convinced to work for him with the other elf "ladies". She enjoys her job, for she can express her creativity and feel beautiful all at once. However, lately she has begun to regret this choice and is looking for a career change.

Arakune
2010-05-14, 05:30 PM
As I said she is a stripper not a hook-a-ma-tute. She has some morals. HEY! some are better than none. When young she was creative and beautiful and still is. She was always a little bit "floosey" though. The local bartender recognized this, and convinced to work for him with the other elf "ladies". She enjoys her job, for she can express her creativity and feel beautiful all at once. However, lately she has begun to regret this choice and is looking for a career change.

You don't need to give her personal details about ALL her backstory for this simple build, unless you want her to have some extra tricks (minions? maybe charm/dominate person, gatter info for informant abilities, etc).

Bard is better for this, but for a dirty and fast one, an NPC class like expert will do.

ANNND since I completly missed the point at first, why not some Baccus-type deity? Don't know any by memory, but there must be some.

theos911
2010-05-14, 05:39 PM
idk what you mean by baccus?

Prodan
2010-05-14, 05:50 PM
Bacchus to the Romans, Dionysus to the Greeks, god of wine and intoxication...

Starbuck_II
2010-05-14, 05:54 PM
Oh yes, Dionysus god of rage, wine, and intoxication.

gorfnab
2010-05-15, 01:05 PM
Hathor, in Egyptian mythology, is the goddess of fertility, inebriety and music, or "sex, drugs, and Rock n' Roll" as Colonel O'Neill from Stargate SG1 puts it.

ashmanonar
2010-05-15, 01:36 PM
In the Arcanis campaign world, there is a goddess called Larissa with two aspects: Mistress of Forbidden Pleasure and Oracular. Oracular is a divination aspect; the Mistress of Forbidden Pleasure is exactly what you would expect.

They're not allowed to wear armor (and gain a Charisma bonus to AC because of it.)

You can't make this stuff up.