PDA

View Full Version : Batman vs Darkclaw

Old_el_Paso
2006-06-07, 11:41 AM
There. Something Batman can definately not win.

KayJay
2006-06-07, 11:58 AM
Yes he can, just give him enough prep time ::) Apparently he can beat anything with prep time, even himself... Besides, apparently Batman is pretty much perfect, so being amalgamated with wolverine can only WEAKEN him ::)

Skyserpent
2006-06-07, 06:27 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn...

Rex_Hondo
2006-06-08, 05:03 AM
Even my head is starting to hurt now...

Dr._Weird
2006-06-08, 07:33 PM
Who's Darkclaw?

Old_el_Paso
2006-06-08, 11:07 PM
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/4637/darkclaw2.jpg

DARKCLAW

Krytha
2006-06-08, 11:12 PM
soo... the wolverine-knight? Seriously, Ive never heard of him in my life..

KayJay
2006-06-09, 02:44 AM
It was during that Amalgam business a while back, where Marvel characters joined with DC characters to make new characters up . Didn't last for that long.

CelestialStick
2006-06-09, 03:47 PM
Yes he can, just give him enough prep time ::) Apparently he can beat anything with prep time, even himself... Besides, apparently Batman is pretty much perfect, so being amalgamated with wolverine can only WEAKEN him ::)I can't argue with that! :D

Actually if it's dark, and has claws, it'll beat Batman because Batman's just a guy in a rubber suit. ;)

Artisan
2006-06-09, 03:56 PM
Batman wins because darkclaw sucked (although I might be biased, as I don't really like Wolverine...).

CelestialStick
2006-06-09, 04:10 PM
Batman wins because darkclaw sucked (although I might be biased, as I don't really like Wolverine...).
Well at least Wolverine wears a cool leather suit. ;)

Artisan
2006-06-09, 04:16 PM
Well at least Wolverine wears a cool leather suit. ;)

Thus proving claim to the "bad Iron Age hangover" crown... ;)

CelestialStick
2006-06-09, 04:48 PM
Thus proving claim to the "bad Iron Age hangover" crown... ;)
Sorry, I don't get the reference. It's probably something from after my time. :D

Rex_Hondo
2006-06-13, 12:32 AM
Actually if it's dark, and has claws, it'll beat Batman because Batman's just a guy in a rubber suit. ;)

But only in the movies. In no other incarnation does Batman wear that godawful rubber suit that Burton put him in.

Holy_Knight
2006-06-13, 12:38 AM
But only in the movies. In no other incarnation does Batman wear that godawful rubber suit that Burton put him in.

Which is still better than the Schumacher version... *shudder*

The Batman Begins suit kicked all kinds of ass though, as did everything baout that movie! :) :D ;D

Rex_Hondo
2006-06-13, 01:10 AM
Which is still better than the Schumacher version... *shudder*

The Batman Begins suit kicked all kinds of ass though, as did everything baout that movie! :) :D ;D

*nod* Even though it was still, essentially, a rubber suit, at least the explained it with a reasonable modicum of sense. That, and it was a lot easier to swallow that they managed for it to allow more flexibility, unlike rocke-em sock-em batman from the 80s and 90s... :P

CelestialStick
2006-06-17, 11:44 PM
ROFLMAO! ;D Thank God someone stopped him from making that Superman movie! :D
Isn't the suit supposed to be something bullet-proof, like kevlar, only rubberier. ;)

*nod* Even though it was still, essentially, a rubber suit, at least the explained it with a reasonable modicum of sense. That, and it was a lot easier to swallow that they managed for it to allow more flexibility, unlike rocke-em sock-em batman from the 80s and 90s... :P

Speaking of flexible, did you know that the leather X-Men outfits were so inflexible when the actors first donned them that the actors couldn't get over a little wall they were supposed to hop over in the first scene of the first X-Men movie? To hear Hugh Jackman describe it is hysterical.