2010-05-15, 03:39 PM
Santa Claus in disguise.

arguskos
2010-05-15, 03:41 PM
A fishstick.

What? It's the Far Realms!

Primehunter74
2010-05-15, 03:45 PM
A fishstick... I would love to make a campaign around that. The PC's have fought their way to Thoon's location, they're low on Hp and spells, and they final arrive in the evil Thoons throne room. In the center of the room there is a table, on that table there is a plate, and on that plate... an evil almighty fishstick! MWAHAHAHAAA!!!! *cough* sorry... that would be awesome though.

CockroachTeaParty
2010-05-15, 03:48 PM
Santa Claus

LE Medium Fey

Psi-like abilities: At-will: Metafaculty, Compression, Overland Flight, Greater Fabricate, Dominate.

Responsible for enslaving an entire nation of elves to do his bidding, Santa Claus monitors the behavior of all mortal children, filling them with a primal fear. Near the end of every year, he produces an Epic Time Stop effect, freezing time in place so that he may travel with his pack of phrenic fiendish dire reindeer to deliver the products of his slaves' endless toil. Those children who fail to meet his rigorous and unforgiving standards receive shame and a lump of coal, whilst those that submit to his fear-based propaganda and suggestions are rewarded with bribes in the form of toys and candy.
Ultimately, he plans on controlling the world's population through fear, bribery, and flooding the world with misleading information. He has aims on attaining godhood, seizing the domains of Domination, Toil, Inevitability, and Cookies.

Primehunter74
2010-05-15, 03:51 PM
If I have kids some day, this is how they will see Santa

arguskos
2010-05-15, 03:52 PM
A fishstick... I would love to make a campaign around that. The PC's have fought their way to Thoon's location, they're low on Hp and spells, and they final arrive in the evil Thoons throne room. In the center of the room there is a table, on that table there is a plate, and on that plate... an evil almighty fishstick! MWAHAHAHAAA!!!! *cough* sorry... that would be awesome though.
It's better than actually having a serious answer. There exists a point at which sanity doesn't function, and far far beyond this limit exists Thoon and the other Far Realms entities.

The Glyphstone
2010-05-15, 03:57 PM
THOON IS ALL

ALL IS THOON

THOOOOOOOOOON.....

*gibbers*

PersonMan
2010-05-15, 03:58 PM
It's better than actually having a serious answer. There exists a point at which sanity doesn't function, and far far beyond this limit exists Thoon and the other Far Realms entities.

The fishstick would probably have some ability to turn them into [RACE]s of Thoon. Or Kaortis, whatever.

arguskos
2010-05-15, 03:59 PM
The fishstick would probably have some ability to turn them into [RACE]s of Thoon. Or Kaortis, whatever.
Who knows? It could well be just a basic fishstick. I mean, this is the Far Realms we're dealing with. Fishsticks are the least of your worries.

Primehunter74
2010-05-15, 04:00 PM
Off topic, but I have discovered an easy way at any level to defeat Cthulu!

Step 1: Find something your DM likes, something that he can't take his/her eyes off of.

Step 2: Use said item to distract your DM, make sure they're attention is completely turned away from Cthulu's stat block (Assuming you're fighting him)

Step 3: Take out a pensil or pen, rech over and cross out Cthulu's Hp.

Step 4: Write above is crossed out Hp "-10"

Congrats you win! (Until your DM smites you or simply erases your pencil marks, this is why pen is better))

If your DM is not using a stat block, instead give yuour character imunity to insanity (perhaps you're already insane) and enough BAB to hit him.

IDK, just kinda got bored andthought of this.

SaintRidley
2010-05-15, 04:00 PM
Thoon is Thoon and Thoon is all!

PersonMan
2010-05-15, 04:02 PM
I remember when I first got the MM5 I went crazy about the of Thoons. I thought they were awesome, and made elaborate maps of their lairs and the like.

I then realized that my group(with which I was with for only a week) was level 2. Darn.

Magdela
2010-05-15, 04:16 PM
A fishstick.

What? It's the Far Realms!

Far Realms, not far fetched :P

Primehunter74
2010-05-15, 04:30 PM
No one knows exactly what the far realms hold, so an all powerful fishstick makes sense to me. Plus, you could choke on it! That's deadly to me.

Greenish
2010-05-15, 04:35 PM
No one knows exactly what the far realms hold, so an all powerful fishstick makes sense to me. Plus, you could choke on it! That's deadly to me.The manufacturer takes no responsibility on consumers choking on said product.

Greymane
2010-05-15, 04:36 PM

http://mojipkmnapriatelia.wbs.cz/farfetchd.gif?

I fail to see your connection, sir.

CockroachTeaParty
2010-05-15, 04:39 PM

Farrealmfetch'd

This hideous pseudonatural duck has an insatiable bloodthirst. It wields a leek, which in its cruel feathertips functions as a +5 unholy chaotic vorpal longsword. These foul waterfowl haunt lakes of black ooze, blood, gibbering pudding, or other unsavory substances within the amoebic sea that is the Far Realm, preying upon any foolish enough to stumble upon them.

AslanCross
2010-05-15, 05:01 PM
Thoon is Thoon, and Thoon is all!

ALL HAIL THOON!

*ahem*
I statted Thoon out as a Phrenic 20th level Uvuudaum Telepath. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/monsters/uvuudaum.htm)

Shademan
2010-05-15, 05:25 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoon this?

Volthawk
2010-05-15, 05:43 PM
I wonder if the fishstick is gonna go the Snuggles route...

Iku Rex
2010-05-15, 06:11 PM
Learn to spell. There is no "h" in Toon. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toon_(role-playing_game))

http://i39.tinypic.com/ezo7dz.jpg

Kaiyanwang
2010-05-15, 07:16 PM
I statted Thoon out as a Phrenic 20th level Uvuudaum Telepath. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/monsters/uvuudaum.htm)

I like it! It's well suited for a far realm overlord..

Coidzor
2010-05-15, 07:39 PM
Farrealmfetch'd

This hideous pseudonatural duck has an insatiable bloodthirst. It wields a leek, which in its cruel feathertips functions as a +5 unholy chaotic vorpal longsword. These foul waterfowl haunt lakes of black ooze, blood, gibbering pudding, or other unsavory substances within the amoebic sea that is the Far Realm, preying upon any foolish enough to stumble upon them.

:smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin: Awesome.

Tiki Snakes
2010-05-15, 07:41 PM
T̡ho҉on͞ ͘w̨ait͏s behind the wall. He is known to many races anḋ̟̲̞ͭ̐͘ by many nam̕͡é͢s
H̸̨̨̯̲̪̥̼̝͖̥̗̽ͬ̅ͯ̽͐̒ͨͩͨ̑͑̋͛͗̋ͬ̚͢͡E̟̝̼̘̪͈͈͌̓̏ͣ̑ͦ͘͞͞ ̯̜̼̳͇̬̤͇̲ ̈ͥ̒̍ͯ͑ͫ͒ͩ҉̧̧̨̪̪͈̣̖̲̤͎͔͈̭C̱̯̬͔͇͓͍͖̖̩̹̝̱̜̫̏̐̓́̄̆̂͢͢ͅ ̫̺͚Ơ̡̭̤̰̝͈̣̗̜͍̈́̆̑͟͝M̵̢͉̜̺̹̄̍͗̋ͪͤ̅̀̐̆͢Eͨ̄̇ͩ̓͂ͦͪ̈́́̚ ̴͖̹̗͍̹̹̮̺͈̥̥͑͘͘S̛͎̮̣̝̰̙̟͉͒̔͌̔̅ͧ̈́͒̂ͮ̈͋͊ͫ͒̍̊͑̕͞͝ ̞̩͍

arguskos
2010-05-15, 08:31 PM
What did I start with that fishstick comment? :smalleek:

Also, Thoon, the Fishstick Realms?

The Glyphstone
2010-05-15, 08:50 PM

ALL HAIL THOON!

*ahem*

Nah, Iku Rex has a point. If the party goes into the Far Realms, and faces Thoon, you switch rulesets on them without telling them to the Toon rules.

AslanCross
2010-05-16, 04:41 AM
Nah, Iku Rex has a point. If the party goes into the Far Realms, and faces Thoon, you switch rulesets on them without telling them to the Toon rules.

:smalleek: That would be really cruel.

EDIT: Or hilarious, depending on the group. I guess my group would pull it off hilariously.

Serpentine
2010-05-16, 04:54 AM
Fishsticks are the least of your worries.I find this applies well to most parts of life.

Vizzerdrix
2010-05-16, 07:10 AM
Thoon is sort of like... If you took a sunbeam and passed it through a lemon waterfall, sprinkled it with left, then shaved off the resulting whispers. That is sort of what Thoon is like, but nothing like that at all.

Escheton
2010-05-16, 07:40 AM

ALL HAIL THOON!

*ahem*

ýeah, but theres bound to be more psions amongst them.
how about adding 20 wilder lvls to that?

aivanther
2010-05-16, 09:47 AM
Thoon: Awakened Pseudonatural Fishstick
10 Psion(telepath)/10 Thrallherd/5 Wizard/1 Mindbender/10 Incantrix/4 Archmage

arguskos
2010-05-16, 11:47 AM
I find this applies well to most parts of life.
I take it you've never been to a Long John Silver's then. :smalleek:

The concept of a fast food fish place is a good one. They just... do it wrong, and it is terrifying.

Primehunter74
2010-05-16, 05:55 PM
Could Long John Silvers in fact be a massive cult dedicated to worshiping their fishy overlord? And by selling us fishsticks are they in fact planting parisites in our heads that will take over our minds when the times comes for the mighty fishstick to take over the world?!!!:smalleek:...Nah... *Noms a fishstick*

Serpentine
2010-05-16, 10:32 PM
If I were going to a fast food seafood place, I would not be getting a fishstick :yuk: Fried scallops, fresh oysters, grilled fresh fish, prawn cutlets... p: That's my seafood fast food of choice.