PDA

View Full Version : Batman VS Chuck Norris

Brett Wong
2006-06-03, 09:35 PM
Common this is a pretty even fight i must think!

Daniel_Q
2006-06-03, 09:37 PM
They both die, horribly and painfully

Brett Wong
2006-06-03, 09:39 PM
you know Macgyver? he has intelligence almost as great as batman BUT-

Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris can kill him and take it.

TinSoldier
2006-06-03, 09:47 PM
You know, I've been watching a lot of Walker, Texas Ranger recently and as much as I like Batman I have to say that Chuck Norris wins this one. I mean, he's got that big Dodge pickup and always shows up in the nick of time.

Plus his sidekick Trivette is much cooler than Robin and could kick his ass too.

My next D&D ranger is going to be named "Chuck Norris". Or "Cordell Walker" ::) .

Alchemistmerlin
2006-06-03, 09:51 PM
Bruce Lee wins.

Seriously, have you seen Way of the Dragon? Lee kicks Norris' ass 6 different ways to sunday.

Brett Wong
2006-06-03, 09:54 PM
You know, I've been watching a lot of Walker, Texas Ranger recently and as much as I like Batman I have to say that Chuck Norris wins this one. I mean, he's got that big Dodge pickup and always shows up in the nick of time.

Plus his sidekick Trivette is much cooler than Robin and could kick his ass too.

My next D&D ranger is going to be named "Chuck Norris". Or "Cordell Walker" ::) .

The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "Chuck Norris--more than meets the eye, Chuck Norris--robot in disguise," and starred Chuck Norris as a Texas Ranger who defended the earth from drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into a pick-up. This was far too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.

... its true!

Idiotbox90
2006-06-03, 09:59 PM
I think the Ultimate Showdown answered this problem quite nicely.

Alchemistmerlin
2006-06-03, 10:02 PM

What are you talking about? (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/ultimate+showdown/)

*Sneaky*

Brett Wong
2006-06-03, 10:02 PM

what is this ultimate showdown you speak of?

Chuck Norris once shot an enemy plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Nerd-o-rama
2006-06-03, 10:03 PM
And then there was
An Angelic chorus
As down from the heavens
Descended Chuck Norris

Screw that emo yankee. Walker wins.

Brett Wong
2006-06-03, 10:08 PM
And then there was
An Angelic chorus
As down from the heavens
Descended Chuck Norris

Screw that emo yankee. Walker wins.

so true!!

In the original pilot for Star Trek Next Generation, Chuck Norris can be seen powering the USS Enterprise warp drive with his roundhouse kicks.

Idiotbox90
2006-06-03, 10:25 PM
Chuck Norris is a genius as well. He counted to infinity. Twice.

Brett Wong
2006-06-03, 10:28 PM
The atom bomb isn’t real.. It’s just Chuck falling out a plane and punching the ground..

lets see batman prepare for THAT

When observing a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick in slow motion, one finds that Chuck Norris actually rapes his victim in the ass, smokes a cigarette with Dennis Leary, and then roundhouse kicks them in the face.

and he moves as fast as the flash if not faster!

and yeah, lets see batman count to infinity evan once!

Gralamin
2006-06-03, 10:32 PM
1 2(to) infinity
1 2(to) infinity
1 2(to) infinity
1 2(to) infinity
1 2(to) infinity
1 2(to) infinity
1 2(to) infinity
1 2(to) infinity
1 2(to) infinity
1 2(to) infinity

There I did it 10 times. Batman Would Realize that Chunk Is powered by hordes of fans and he would juat use each of you as shield, slowly decreasing chunks power.

Idiotbox90
2006-06-03, 10:33 PM
Plus Chuck Norris contributes to society more. Batman only stops crimes, Chuck Norris does so much more. For example, Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.

Brett Wong
2006-06-03, 10:36 PM
When Chuck Norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in 0 every time, a pro at the golf club, said to chuck,”excuse me sir, but you cant score zero on a hole”. Chuck Norris turned towards the man and said, im Chuck Norris, the man then proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways.

Can batman score a hole in zero? i think not!

Idiotbox90
2006-06-03, 10:40 PM
Similar to a Russian Nesting Doll, if you were to break Chuck Norris open you would find another Chuck Norris inside, only smaller and angrier.

If you break open Batman, you find various bones and organs.

Brett Wong
2006-06-03, 10:42 PM
Similar to a Russian Nesting Doll, if you were to break Chuck Norris open you would find another Chuck Norris inside, only smaller and angrier.

If you break open Batman, you find various bones and organs.

thats awsome! and chuck has never blinked EVER and he dosnt sleep he waits therefor a sneak attack would be almost imposible.

Chuck Norris kicked Neo out of Zion , now Neo is “The Two”

Daniel_Q
2006-06-03, 10:43 PM
If there was really a kind and loving God, this thread would not exist

Idiotbox90
2006-06-03, 10:44 PM
Is it worth noting that Superman sleeps in Chuck Norris pajamas?

TinSoldier
2006-06-03, 10:44 PM
There you go, bringing God into it...

The only One who could really kick Chuck Norris' ass.

Brett Wong
2006-06-03, 10:45 PM
China was once bordering the United States, until Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked it all the way through the Earth.

Lets see Batman moove china back!

Brett Wong
2006-06-03, 10:49 PM

i beg to differ.

A high tide means Chuck Norris is flying over your coast. The tide is caused by God pissing his pants.

Chuck Norris doesn't play god. Playing is for children.

When God said, "let there be light", Chuck Norris said, "say 'please'."
It is said that every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten. Every time God masturbates, Chuck Norris kills a lion.

According to the Bible, God created the universe in six days. Before that, Chuck Norris created God by snapping his fingers.

Alchemistmerlin
2006-06-03, 11:24 PM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2829/way025un.jpg

The guy in white? Yeah, that's your precious Chuck. :P

Brett Wong
2006-06-03, 11:34 PM

thats not chuck thats an imitator, but what can you expect? so many people wanna be like him ::)

Alchemistmerlin
2006-06-03, 11:54 PM
thats not chuck thats an imitator, but what can you expect? so many people wanna be like him ::)

No no it's most certainly him. I know, it hurts to watch your reality shatter huh? Like Chuck's glass jaw. :P

Daniel_Q
2006-06-03, 11:56 PM
Alchemistmerlin, at this moment in time you are the greatest person, EVER

Good_Old_Aslam
2006-06-04, 01:50 AM
Chuck Norris killed Bruce Lee as soon as the cameras were off. He hates fiction.

Alchemistmerlin
2006-06-04, 02:45 AM
Chuck Norris killed Bruce Lee as soon as the cameras were off. He hates fiction.

What fiction? Chuck was like "I want a bigger part in way of the dragon, I don't think my atrocious haircut gets enough screen time"

Bruce just looked at him and yelled "WAPA! BITCH!" and kicked him in the face.

Chuck soiled himself and cried for 3 hours. The film was delayed a month.

Bruce once locked Chuck in his trailer just by shouting "Stay in there or else I'll kick you in your jaw again!" None of that was in English but the message got across through wavelengths of sheer anger. Chuck soiled himself again and didn't leave his trailer for ten days.

totalnerduk
2006-06-04, 11:51 AM
The only thing that can kill Chuck Norris is a gun that fires Chuck Norrisses at its target. So Batman would use this gun on Chucky, and win.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-06-04, 12:16 PM
Chuck Norris is not a very impressive actor nor martial artist. Bruce Lee was far superior. Also, Batman would dominate Chuck Norris twelve ways over.

Also, that picture is awesome. ;D

Ing
2006-06-04, 02:53 PM
Chuch Noris can be defeated with an oar

incidently Noris and Lee were doing a movie together, it was cancled to due problems with "shooting"

if anyone needs me i'll be burning in hell for that one. ;D

Alchemistmerlin
2006-06-04, 03:27 PM
Chuch Noris can be defeated with an oar

incidently Noris and Lee were doing a movie together, it was cancled to due problems with "shooting"

if anyone needs me i'll be burning in hell for that one. ;D

Wrong Lee, that was Brandon. :'(

razmafft1
2006-06-04, 03:34 PM
Batman. Sure, Chuck Norris kills him in Ultimate Showdown, but he's been shot three times by then.

Brett Wong
2006-06-04, 06:35 PM
but then whyd he get shot? and then that batman vs everyone makes no sence cause batman lost against like3 people.

Ing
2006-06-04, 07:11 PM
Wrong Lee, that was Brandon. :'(

please let go of your selfish grasp of reality for the greater good of comedy

Alchemistmerlin
2006-06-04, 07:35 PM
please let go of your selfish grasp of reality for the greater good of comedy

Please let go of your tentacles, it's obscene to touch them in public. Bad cthulu, bad! :P

Haggis_McCrablice
2006-06-04, 07:52 PM
We're assuming they would fight. I imagine they would be fabulous friends. Although what would Chuck make of Batman's rogue's gallery, I wonder? He'd probably mop the floor with freaks like Joker, Two-Face, and Penguin without breaking a sweat, then tongue-kiss Catwoman right in front of Batsie's nose. "That's how you skin a cat, pointy-ears." ;D

nothingclever
2006-06-04, 09:39 PM

Not so!

12. God wanted 10 days to create the earth. Chuck Norris gave him 6.

24. When God said, "let there be light", Chuck Norris said, "say 'please'."

4. Chuck Norris doesn't believe in God. God believes in Chuck Norris.

5. Chuck Norris doesn't play god. Playing is for children.

16. It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin.

3. Chuck Norris doesn’t like being famous, which is why he’s called Adam in the bible.

13. In the beginning there was nothing...then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe.

19. On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. This was just to prove that the good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

11. God didn't impregnate the Virgin Mary... Chuck Norris did.

1. According to the Bible, God created the universe in six days. Before that, Chuck Norris created God by snapping his fingers.

gallow
2006-06-04, 10:39 PM
Chuck Norris. No doubt about it.

[thundering voice] I do not understand this pesky debate about the various ways the almighty Chuck could kick the lame-goth butt of ear-boy. Neither do I see the point in dragging in any Lees in this conversation, as it is, in fact, about Chuck kicking some flying mammal butt. [/thundering voice]

... sorry, that was the fangirl in me. I apologize :(

But still, I say Chuck. There is no jaw behind Chuck Norris' beard, only another fist.

Alchemistmerlin
2006-06-04, 11:25 PM
Chuck Norris. No doubt about it.

[thundering voice] I do not understand this pesky debate about the various ways the almighty Chuck could kick the lame-goth butt of ear-boy. Neither do I see the point in dragging in any Lees in this conversation, as it is, in fact, about Chuck kicking some flying mammal butt. [/thundering voice]

... sorry, that was the fangirl in me. I apologize :(

But still, I say Chuck. There is no jaw behind Chuck Norris' beard, only another fist.

Fine, Chuck's "Glass beard-fist" Either way, Lee kicked his wannabe behind. (Actually, his wannabe FACE if you look at the picture)

walkeronthehorizon
2006-06-05, 12:08 AM
chuck all the way hed kill the bat with out even a good 1-2 punch or a roundhouse kick. :D

Warpfire
2006-06-05, 12:33 AM
Batman because Barrens chat makes me cry. :'(

Finwe
2006-06-05, 11:59 AM
This isn't anywhere near as bad as barrens chat. There hasn't even been at least four sexual references per post!

Onto the discussion: I'm going ot have to go with Chuck Norris on this one. Both because of precident and because everyone needs a foil.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-06-05, 12:39 PM
Well, we already know how this one works.

Batman (having been previously wounded by three 7.62mm rounds fired by Abraham Lincoln's AK-47) removes his costume to try and hide, but Chuck Norris saw him do it and crushes the wounded Bat's head between his thighs.

Then Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, and Benito Mussolini, and the Blue Meanie, and Cowboy Curtis, and Jambi the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk and Darth Vader, Lo Pan and Superman and every Single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, the Rock, Dock Ock and Hulk Hogan all came out of nowhere lightning fast and they kicked Chuck Norris in his cowboy ass!

Bat and Chuck Norris both lose. In the end, Mr. Rogers in a bloody sweater defeats all!

Crusher
2006-06-05, 01:24 PM
Being a caring man, Chuck Norris certainly donates his own blood to the Red Cross. He just goes into one of their offices and asks for a gun and a bucket.

Ing
2006-06-05, 01:40 PM
ever just sit back and wonder where the hell memes like thsi come from? not that i'm complaining

by the time he was 4 years old, Chuck NOris had already beaten a grizzly bear at Chess and killed a Russian grandmaster with his bare hands.

Chuck NOris...is the other white meat

Chuck Noris was originally going to star in 24, but due to his massive abilities had solved all of the first season's problems a bit too soon...since the title 3 minutes isn't nearly as catchy as 24 he was replaced.

Docta_Dillon
2006-06-05, 01:44 PM
Bruce Lee wins.

Seriously, have you seen Way of the Dragon? Lee kicks Norris' ass 6 different ways to sunday.

ok, lets break this down. Now, dont get me wrong, i love bruce lee, i even named a cat after him once. He is the epitome of martialistic awesomeness. That being said though, the fight scene in Way of the Dragon is not in any way a fair fight between the Great Bruce Lee and the Great Chuck Norris. Why? Lets look at the numbers:

Way of the Dragon was made in 1972, which means that both Norris and Lee were 32 are the time. However, Lee grew up in a martial atmosphere, learning bits and pieces of training in his childhood, even before he started his formal training at a young age. Norris on the other hand, grew up unathletic and did not start any training until he entered the Air Force and was stationed in South Korea. Therefore, Bruce Lee has at least a 13 year (Subtracting 5 from 18 when Chuck started, giving Bruce time to learn to walk and such) head start at the time of the movie shooting.

I mean really, if you throw a martial artist that been refining his art for close to 30 years to someone who hasnt even studied for 20, what do you think will happen?

Anyway, back on the subject of the thread, the flash video proves it. Chuck wins. The part about Batman getting shot is bogus too, anyone who has watched all the batman movies knows that batman's suit is impervious to most ballistic weaponry.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-06-05, 01:50 PM
Anyway, back on the subject of the thread, the flash video proves it. Chuck wins. The part about Batman getting shot is bogus too, anyone who has watched all the batman movies knows that batman's suit is impervious to most ballistic weaponry.

Most, but an AK-47 with armour-piercing rounds could likely penetrate batman's armour. Especially when you consider that Abraham Lincoln fired an entire clip (30 or 40 bullets depending on the clip!) and only penetrated batman's armour three times when he did hit.

Ing
2006-06-05, 01:59 PM
bogus too. where would a LIncoln, get such a weapon, especally right after comming back from teh dead. what did he bring back from hell with him? where did he get a weapon that would be anacronistic to his time period?

Saithis Bladewing
2006-06-05, 02:04 PM
bogus too. where would a LIncoln, get such a weapon, especally right after comming back from teh dead. what did he bring back from hell with him? where did he get a weapon that would be anacronistic to his time period?

He got it because it rhymed. Plot device.

Ing
2006-06-05, 02:10 PM
then its a flawed argument because that also means batman and Chucky lost because it Rhymed.

QUID PRO QUO!
*ZAP*

Zzarchov
2006-06-05, 03:11 PM
It is clearly stated the AK-47 was under his hat, DUH!

nothingclever
2006-06-05, 03:37 PM
Chuck Norris owns us all. GG.

Flak_Razorwill
2006-06-05, 07:00 PM

Last time I checked, only one of them is alive.

He won the battle, but not the war...

coron
2006-06-05, 10:40 PM
Also about the movie.... it has a script... and a script says wat happenes... the script writer paid chuck a lot to get beat.. you dig dawg?

Ing
2006-06-05, 10:54 PM
why id lincoln get the gun under his hat?

QUid pro QUO

*zap*

Alchemistmerlin
2006-06-05, 11:22 PM
Last time I checked, only one of them is alive.

He won the battle, but not the war...

Actually Lee ascended into heaven to give Jesus **** for taking so long in coming back, but the Norris-ites covered upt to hide some of their own suck.

Flak_Razorwill
2006-06-05, 11:49 PM
Actually Lee ascended into heaven to give Jesus **** for taking so long in coming back, but the Norris-ites covered upt to hide some of their own suck.

Doubting Chuck is the worst possible way to die.

Alchemistmerlin
2006-06-05, 11:53 PM
Doubting Chuck is the worst possible way to die.

Nope, still alive. :P

My knowledge of the truth of Bruce Lee the Almighty One protects me from your pathetic false prophet.

Flak_Razorwill
2006-06-06, 12:37 AM
Nope, still alive. :P

My knowledge of the truth of Bruce Lee the Almighty One protects me from your pathetic false prophet.

And yet Bruce is dead. Chuck is alive.

No kidding. Really. Look at an almanac. Google it.

'struth.

Alchemistmerlin
2006-06-06, 12:44 AM
And yet Bruce is dead. Chuck is alive.

No kidding. Really. Look at an almanac. Google it.

'struth.

One must ascend before one can become truly powerful.

Bruce is dead, and remembered as a master of his craft.

Chuck is alive, washed up and a running gag on the internet.

Brett Wong
2006-06-06, 12:58 AM
BIIAAAAACHES ITS A VS MATCH

BATMAN VS CHUCK NORRIS

NOT

BRUCE LEE VS CHUCK NORRIS

GET BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!

Alchemistmerlin
2006-06-06, 01:02 AM
BIIAAAAACHES ITS A VS MATCH

BATMAN VS CHUCK NORRIS

NOT

BRUCE LEE VS CHUCK NORRIS

GET BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!

Nah the Vs. trend sucks and should die painfully.

Brett Wong
2006-06-06, 01:03 AM
You should suck and die painfully....

Zzarchov
2006-06-06, 02:17 AM
why id lincoln get the gun under his hat?

QUid pro QUO

*zap*

Cause he's a ZOMBIE! Duh. Game Set and Match.

Ulicus
2006-06-06, 07:35 AM
I'd have thought we'd know how these threads end by now.

With preparation time, Batman wins gets roundhouse kicked to the face and dies.

nothingclever
2006-06-06, 07:41 AM
Nah the Vs. trend sucks and should die painfully.
YOUR FACE SHOULD DIE PAINFULLY WITH A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE HEAD< OH WAIT YOU"RE NOT WORTH IT>!!

Flak_Razorwill
2006-06-06, 09:22 AM
That took a quick trip to hell.

So yeah...Chuck wins over Batman because of sheer "Braskiness?"

gallow
2006-06-06, 09:47 AM
That took a quick trip to hell.

So yeah...Chuck wins over Batman because of sheer "Braskiness?"
I believe the right word would be "Chuckiness".

As said, Chuk wins. Big time. With preparation time, Batman could make peace with his gods. And maybe pray for a quick death.

SpoonlessJedi
2006-06-06, 10:39 AM
Chuck Norris may beat Batman, but Stephen Hawking pwns all.

Jukashi
2006-06-06, 11:16 AM
Don't you realise?

Batman just has to take his anti-Chuck Norris pills, handily located in his utility belt.

Ing
2006-06-06, 03:15 PM
or us his chuck noris repellent...which would cause Chuck Noris to fly into a range ram a dolphin and explode into a cloud of facial hair

Vylan_Antagonist
2006-06-06, 03:30 PM
Chuck Norris would be beaten like the dead horse he already is.

This internet fad is slightly fresher than, say, Star Wars Kid or Leroy Jenkins, but only just barely.

Alchemistmerlin
2006-06-06, 03:35 PM
Chuck Norris would be beaten like the dead horse he already is.

This internet fad is slightly fresher than, say, Star Wars Kid or Leroy Jenkins, but only just barely.

It's actually older the Jenkins. :-/ At least I remember it from before I remember the video.

twyst976
2006-06-06, 11:05 PM
Batman Vs. Chuck Norris Vs. DITKA!

Ditka 413 to 3 to 3.

You can figure out how that works out....