PDA

View Full Version : Reputation + Wealth [Phoenix/d20 Modern]

Scarey Nerd
2010-05-17, 12:44 PM
OK, I'm going to be GMing a Phoenix game in the next couple of months, and the sourcebook makes reference to "Reputation" for characters, and talks about Wealth being used to buy things by making a purchase DC check. However, it goes into very little details about Wealth, and the detail that is there is confusing, and makes no explanation for Reputation, leading me to assume they are in a different d20 SRD. Does anyone have a link for a book that could help me, explain what these terms mean, or suggest I invent a system myself? :smalleek:

Cheers in advance.

raitalin
2010-05-17, 12:47 PM
d20M SRD (http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org/resources/systems/pennpaper/modern/smack/srdhome.html)

Scarey Nerd
2010-05-17, 12:56 PM
Thank you, that's cleared up wealth for me, but I can't find information on "Reputation", where is it on the site?

raitalin
2010-05-18, 03:27 AM
I can't find it either, but its simply a bonus to your social (Cha based) skills when your reputation would be beneficial (Diplomacy towards an admirer) or a penalty when it is detrimental (Disguise towards an admirer, Diplomacy towards someone predisposed to dislike you i.e. a criminal if you're known as law enforcement)

Scarey Nerd
2010-05-18, 03:45 AM
Ahh OK, thank you :smallsmile: