PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Zombies (possible spoilies)

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-12, 10:21 PM
All I can say is, I hated when they killed Magneto, he's my favorite Marvel character. (Why do none of them have lips? {I only have issue #1, so don't spoil them trying to eat Silver Surfer please.})

Kazuel
2006-05-12, 11:11 PM
they don't have lips cause zombies don't have lips. And why do you only have issue #1? there all out.

KayJay
2006-05-13, 05:57 AM
Most of the flesh has decomposed from their face, and I think the lips are probably the first to go, as they're more delicate.
This series was good, although the last issue didn't end the series as well as I would've liked.

Old_el_Paso
2006-05-13, 04:13 PM
they don't have lips cause zombies don't have lips. And why do you only have issue #1? there all out. I don't have enough money.

Piedmon_Sama
2006-05-13, 04:19 PM
I checked this out in the store, but didn't buy. Looked really entertaining though, I do love me my zombies. Highlight of the series would have to be T'Challa (maimed, but still human) taking down a triggerhappy Acolyte with a zombie's severed head.

LordOfNarf
2006-05-13, 11:17 PM
I checked this out in the store, but didn't buy. Looked really entertaining though, I do love me my zombies. Highlight of the series would have to be T'Challa (maimed, but still human) taking down a triggerhappy Acolyte with a zombie's severed head.

ummm, you should really put spoilers in beige, so that people who don't want to see them won't on accident.

Finwe
2006-05-14, 11:56 AM
Kinda ironic huh?