PDA

View Full Version : Bizzaro vs. Thog

6079smithw
2006-05-13, 04:51 AM
In the spirit of some of the vs. threads that have been popping up, how about a matchup between 'Dangerous but lovably goofy' characters? Superman's Bizzaro (here I'm thinking of the adorable S:TAS edition) against our own beloved Thog.
I'm going to go with Thog. Sure, Bizzaro is hugely powerful, but Thog has that racial +2 to strength. What's more, Thog is way more likely to attack deliberately.

Also, he's got this going:
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7839/axe4bn.gif

KayJay
2006-05-13, 05:52 AM
If we're being at all serious, obviously Bizarro would win, but since it's bizarro that mean he LOSES ;D

6079smithw
2006-05-13, 06:05 AM
I think the Batman vs Superman thread is enough seriousness (largely my fault, so I can't complain.)

Besides, Bizzare has little-explored vulnerabilites to rocket-skates and sprinkles.

Rex_Hondo
2006-05-13, 06:47 AM
Serious? Riiiiiiight...

I see it going something like this. Bizarro and Thog are facing off, getting ready to do battle as only two musclebound dimwits can, throwing out ill-thought challenges.

Nale, on the sidelines, shakes his head and mumbles, "I don't have time for this," and after observing Bizarro's speech patterns, devises a way out, knowing that Thog is about to get splattered.

Just as fists and axe are about to fly, Nale steps in the middle and calls a halt. He proposes that if they will forego the fight, they can all declare Thog the winner and Bizarro the loser. Bizarro flies happily, yet crookedly, away. Thog gets to keep all of his limbs. Nale gets to continue with his nefarious plans.

Everybody wins! ;D

evileeyore
2006-05-13, 08:30 AM
Puppies. Boith would stop the fight to save the puppies.

End.

flacko
2006-05-13, 03:39 PM
Thog+rage+rocket skates=win do the math people.

ElfLad
2006-05-13, 08:06 PM
You fools! Thog is Bizarro! It was a huge cover-up on behalf of the CIA, see, and then back in 1962, the [/paranoid rant]

TinSoldier
2006-05-14, 12:47 AM
I don't think that Thog and Bizarro would fight. I think that they would both go to the ice cream store for ice cream with sprinkles.

Valda, Adlav and Samiam: the Jacked-Up Trinity
2006-05-14, 08:30 PM
I don't think that Thog and Bizarro would fight. I think that they would both go to the ice cream store for ice cream with sprinkles.

But what happens when they run out of fudge ripple? :o

LordOfNarf
2006-05-14, 08:31 PM

Then Thog Fudges Bizzaro's ripple

DraxtonSmitz
2006-05-15, 02:17 AM

We don't speak of things like that anymore. Not after what happened when... oh god.

When the freezer broke.

Steward
2006-05-15, 05:31 PM
We don't speak of things like that anymore. Not after what happened when... oh god.

When the freezer broke.

I can still see the dismembered corpses in my nightmares.

6079smithw
2006-05-15, 05:47 PM
I can still see the dismembered corpses in my nightmares.

Really? Because Bizzaro tend to see dismembered corpses Bizzaro's more pleasant dreams.