PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find information about why a comic...

RBPRX1204
2005-04-08, 11:24 AM
book did not come out when it was scheduled. This happens sooooooo much in the industry, but it still ticks me off, especially when it's one of the big players. I've loved the fact that the Age of Apocalyse returned for a limited run, but now I'm just mad because issue 6 or 6 didn't come out on Wednesday. I've wrote Marvel about other issues, and I haven't gotten them to respond to any of my questions, so I doubt they are going to respond to my griping. It's the dang ending of the series, and they can't even get it shipped out on time.

BTW, I checked Diamond Dist's website, and they didn't list it for this week, or next week. Very frustrating. I just think that if you list it on your website, you should explain, or at least take it off your website, when you don't follow through. I guess whoever is in charge of Marvel.com just can not figure this out.
Peace.

The Glyphstone
2005-04-08, 07:37 PM
:-[deleted. My apologies, I never bothered to check the forum heading. I've only ever seen OoTS discussion, who see.
:-[

Tharivol
2005-04-08, 07:38 PM
[starts humming Star Wars...)

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM,
SPAM SPAM SPAM,
SPAM SPAM SPAM,
SPAM, SPAM, SPAM,
SPAM SPAM SPAM,
Spam Spam Spam,
spam spam spam,
spam spam spam...

A forum for discussion of webcomics, comic books, and of course, the Order of the Stick.

Zherog
2005-04-08, 09:56 PM
???

Yeah, I agree with Tharivol - why is this spam? It's a legitimate comic book question....

Tharivol
2005-04-08, 10:10 PM
Wow, I can make people agree with me without even saying anything. I didn't realize I had the ability to get a point accross.

By the way, RBPRX1204, I don't know anything about comic books, so I can't actually answer your question. Otherwise, I would have, y'know, typed something.

WampaX
2005-04-08, 11:08 PM
Early 90's
The most fantastically screwy release schedule ever . . . released.

Where were you attempting to purchase this book?

RBPRX1204
2005-04-10, 09:54 PM
My local comic book store. They have no idea why it didn't come in, and they are in agreement that Diamond doesn't have it on the shipping list for this past week, or this week, yet, it is still listed as Marvel.com as coming out last week.

As far a Image in the '90's, yeah, those were good times, Mr. Rob couldn't put out a book on time if a gun was put to his head, and I heard Jim did just that on many occasions. Hey, how about those Youngbloods! I still have my Bedrock, I mean Badrock, action figure!

Back to the subject. I know that the Borg of comics doesn't goof their releases all that often. It's just a shame that they have to goof it on the last issue of a mini-series. I even gave up all hope of the X-Force TPB that had the first 5 or 6 issues. Sure, they blew up a twin tower. Sure, Nightwing already had the same title for his TPB "Big Guns" (which totally fit Liefelds X-force perfectly). Anyway, that's my hissey fit for the day.

So, until OOTS gets bought out be Marvel-borg, make mine Giant in the Playground!