PDA

View Full Version : (3.5)Feats for shinigami/warrior poet?( Mihail and Stephen stay out)

demidracolich
2010-05-19, 07:22 PM
So, me and my friends are having a 15th level gestalt team tournament this weekend. My character is almost done except I'm lacking feat ideas. i have 11 but have only picked 6. it is 2v2 and we know generally the builds of the opposite team and vice versa. One of them is a warblade/incarnate archer type focusing on the Iron Rain and Falcon's Eye disciplines, the other is an auradin/some race with LA. I will mostly be chasing the archer while my teamamte will fight the auradin on the ground.

Character: (all have been approved by dm)

Shinigami 5/Zarakai Corps Fighter 10 Link:http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149083

Warrior Poet 15 Link: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69870

Shikai ability: change weapon to IA Power Ax made by Arguskos, negate AC penalty on rage, and a free shadow blade effect(Dex to damage) with the weapon

Bankai: To make chasing the archer easier, I have two options: as a full round action teleport next to an enemy and make a full attack(full attacks maneuvers count) or standard action and make a single attack

Disciplines after swapping out some: Broken Blade, Oncoming Storm, Shadow hand, Tiger Claw, and Ocean Tempest

Maneuvers I'm going to ready: thundersotrm flurry, strike as the storm, stone in the river, conflict of equal forces, thunderbolt slash, and morning fog.
Race: Human with +0 hombrew template that gives +2 cha
Alignment: Neutral Good

Abilitiy Scores after items and the like (32 point buy):
Str10, Dex 24, Con12, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 30

Attack bonus: +27
Damage bonus: +24 (+28 when raging)

Saves: Fort +20(23 when raging)
Ref 28
Will 27

Items: cloak of cha +6, gloves of dex +6, tome that increases cha(forgot its name)+3, ring of mage armour, ring of protection +2, item of fly, amulet of natural armour +1, vest of resistance +2 (1500gp left, item ideas would also be helpful.)

Feats: Entire weapon focus .spec tree and imptoved crit as bonus feats fro PrC, Force of personality, combat expertise, improved combat expertise, deflect arrows, improved initiative, and oncoming storm expertise

Other info: we are all good so it is a "friendly" fight when anyone who drops to -10 hp is teleported out of arena and healed, no dying involved.

Whew, that was a lot, so any ideas?

demidracolich
2010-05-20, 08:02 AM
Its not quite 24 hours but considering I don't have any replies, so Bump.

demidracolich
2010-05-20, 04:24 PM
Sorry for doing this but come on people, this has had almost a hundred views and still no replys?

Doc Roc
2010-05-20, 05:03 PM
You're using homebrew in a tournament, particularly in a gestalt tournament, particularly homebrew with no test record, particularly in a situation where optimization is at a tremendous premium. Speaking as a tournament organizer with almost a year of solid and very painful experience, I need to know a LOT more before I can even begin to be helpful.

What am I to tell you? Where can I pick feats or gear from?

demidracolich
2010-05-20, 05:16 PM
Anywhere really, I have access to pretty much all the books.
Also found some feats on these forums soI am at 10. I found another one but was a bit OP so I didn't pick it.
Also anything else you need to know?

Doc Roc
2010-05-20, 05:31 PM
So you're... just allowed to trawl for homebrew?
Why not just roll planar shepherds all through-out?

demidracolich
2010-05-20, 05:42 PM
No , I have to show them all to my dm first and has shown him everything.
Also, everyone is using at is at least half hombrew stuff in this tournament.