PDA

View Full Version : A Ghost With stitched Flesh

Munchkin-Masher
2010-05-20, 07:19 AM
I'm playing a Dread Necromancer heading for the Undead Army Strategy, i'm currently level 5 and will with absolute certainty hit level 6 in our next session. I'm planning on taking a Ghostly Visage as my Familliar on level 7 but a thought struck me earlier today when i was looking through Libris Mortis.

Stitched Flesh Familiar. a Decent feat for someone heading the ndead army route i would think, But can it be applied to a Ghostly Visage? There's nothing RAW that says it can't but it seems to go against the spirit of the feat.

I guess you could fluff it as just investing additional Negative energy in the Ghostly Visage or something like that but i would like the Playgrounds Oppinion.

Foryn Gilnith
2010-05-20, 08:11 AM
A stitched flesh familiar appears similar to any of the standard familiars available in the Player's Handbook,
This is what the internet says about the feat, which seems to strongly preclude a Stitched Flesh Ghostly Visage.

However, if Ghostly Visages operate like Ghosts, you can go to the Ethereal plane and stitch them.