PDA

View Full Version : Artificer power question (4e)

Scubasteve0209
2010-05-20, 10:15 PM
I have an artificer with a healer's broach and the Potent Restorables feat (a total of +5 to powers with "healing" keyword). My question is how do these healing buffs affect the power Regenerative Infusion (level 6 utility)?

does it affect this power? and if so how? would it affect the amount regenerated per round, or would it provided five HP once the power is used, with no change to the regeneration?

I'd also like to know how the buffs affect Healing Figurine (level 10 utility), since I'm sure that'll come up in my next gaming session.

Thanks

~Scubasteve

Gralamin
2010-05-20, 10:43 PM
I have an artificer with a healer's broach and the Potent Restorables feat (a total of +5 to powers with "healing" keyword). My question is how do these healing buffs affect the power Regenerative Infusion (level 6 utility)?

does it affect this power? and if so how? would it affect the amount regenerated per round, or would it provided five HP once the power is used, with no change to the regeneration?

I'd also like to know how the buffs affect Healing Figurine (level 10 utility), since I'm sure that'll come up in my next gaming session.

Thanks

~Scubasteve

1) Potent Restorables Errata makes it only affect Artificer powers, if you didn't know. (Not that it matters in this case.)
2) Regeneration Infusion does not increase the Regeneration, since Regeneration isn't technically gaining hit points from a healing power. The Healing Surge effect would gain the bonus however.
3) All of Healing Figurines effects are increased by the Feat.