PDA

View Full Version : Help finding PrC's that fit these things:

Os1ris09
2010-05-23, 03:10 AM
Gives Full BAB

Full casting progression for divine spells or near (no less than 4/5)

So it can't be in Tome of Battle and it can't be Bone Knight or in Complete Champion (yeah already 3 good books and classes gone :smallfrown:)

If they're arent any classes that fit that then can someone help me build an eldritch disciple that isn't in the cleric handbook. What it has is knight of the raven and I can't use it. DM said no. So yeah I am stuck with maybe a dead idea. I feel like I am trying to revive a dead horse that doesnt want to come back. Any help would be appreciated.

What I have right now is the following

Illumian Warlock 1/Cleric 4 of Fharlanghn

CN
Sigil Krau and Vaul

Feats:
Enhanced Power Sigil
Extend Spell

16,15,17,15,18,17 (in the order of STR,DEX,Con,Int,WIS,Cha)
Domains Travel and Luck

Took spontaneous restoration (Dungeonscape gave up luck domain power)

*.*.*.*
2010-05-23, 03:17 AM
Gives Full BAB

Full casting progression for divine spells or near (no less than 4/5)

Knight of the raven

9/10 casting and full BaB

Expedition to Castle Ravenloft

Vaynor
2010-05-23, 03:18 AM
Knight of the raven

He said in his post that he's not allowed to use that class.

Try eldritch knight? If your only requirements are full BAB and at least 4/5 casting, this satisfies that. Only problem is the only other thing you get is a bonus feat, and a good fort save. Never mind, I forgot that that's an arcane-only PrC.

Kylarra
2010-05-23, 03:19 AM
Knight of the raven

If they're arent any classes that fit that then can someone help me build an eldritch disciple that isn't in the cleric handbook. What it has is knight of the raven and I can't use it. DM said no. So yeah I am stuck with maybe a dead idea. I feel like I am trying to revive a dead horse that doesnt want to come back. Any help would be appreciated.

There are a few classes in Cdiv with full BAB, but they all lose too much casting to be worthwhile for your purposes I think.

Swanmay and Fist of Raziel are 9/10 casting with full BAB, from BoED.

*.*.*.*
2010-05-23, 03:19 AM
My apologies, I skimmed

Prodan
2010-05-23, 03:22 AM
Are you prevented from DMM'ing Persist Spell?

GoodbyeSoberDay
2010-05-23, 04:49 AM
Are you prevented from DMM'ing Persist Spell?I was going to say, Divine Power is your best bet.

playswithfire
2010-05-23, 08:08 AM
From Complete Divine:
Hospitaler is 7/10 and full BAB
Sacred fist 10/10 and full BAB (using text trumps table, else 8/10) but will most likely require at least one level of monk

Critical
2010-05-23, 08:33 AM
Prestige Paladin, for 1-level dip.

Vizzerdrix
2010-05-23, 08:43 AM
Abjurant Champion has a thing or two to say on the subject of a divine variant, I think. If not, Divine Power and a few pearls of power will deal with the BAB issue just fine.

Os1ris09
2010-05-23, 06:46 PM
I haven't tried the DMM'ing persist yet because I haven't even gotten the feats yet. I would assume it wouldn't be a problem with the DM. I will ask saturday. As far as PrC Paladin I don't want to spend the feats trying to get into it (mostly Mounted Combat wth am I going to do with that..... :smallconfused:).

I may just go Divine Power and DMM Persist and try to swing that saying to my DM "WE DONT HAVE A TANK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and see where that gets me. LOL thx GITP :smallbiggrin: