PDA

View Full Version : What would you call...

Scarey Nerd
2010-05-24, 01:22 AM
What would you name a supervillain whose power is to make identical genetic copies of himself (Like Multiple Man from X-Men), and each copy and himself have the ability to take on the appearance of any human. For example, you could go to a party and there'd be about 50 people there, all different from each other, then they all get incorporated back into the original.

Thoughts?

Kylarra
2010-05-24, 01:23 AM
What would you name a supervillain whose power is to make identical genetic copies of himself (Like Multiple Man from X-Men), and each copy and himself have the ability to take on the appearance of any human. For example, you could go to a party and there'd be about 50 people there, all different from each other, then they all get incorporated back into the original.

Thoughts?Xerox:smallwink:

Scarey Nerd
2010-05-24, 01:24 AM
Xerox:smallwink:

I actually really like that :smalltongue: Only problem is that his copies aren't identical to him, they can change to mimic others.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2010-05-24, 01:30 AM
Duplicity
–noun, plural -ties for 1.
1. deceitfulness in speech or conduct; speaking or acting in two different ways concerning the same matter with intent to deceive; double-dealing.
2. a twofold or double state or quality.

Greenish
2010-05-24, 01:30 AM
Everyman. ten characters

sonofzeal
2010-05-24, 01:31 AM
Duplicity
1. deceitfulness in speech or conduct; speaking or acting in two different ways concerning the same matter with intent to deceive; double-dealing.
....I think you just won.

nekomata2
2010-05-24, 01:34 AM
Funhouse.....for funhouse mirrors.

(Anyone makes fun of him, he should make a copy of it then kill it right in front of that. That tends to upset people.)

Scarey Nerd
2010-05-24, 01:43 AM
Duplicity

Duplicity has won, but thanks for playing folks! Tune in next time when we name a supervillain with powers yet to be revealed!

Oh, and nekomata2? I LOVE the idea of killing copies in front of the people they're copying, I need to find out what happens when a copy dies.