PDA

View Full Version : [4e] Cunning sneak and shadow walk

RagnaroksChosen
2010-05-24, 01:26 PM
is there any other way to get these two abilities or abilities similar to them with out any of the following:

Paragon multiclassing or paragon hybridizing.

I don't think there is but i'd figure i'd ask.

Edit: also side question, is there any way to add the Arcane keyword to an attack from a class that isn't arcane?

Gralamin
2010-05-24, 01:50 PM
is there any other way to get these two abilities or abilities similar to them with out any of the following:

Paragon multiclassing or paragon hybridizing.

I don't think there is but i'd figure i'd ask.

Edit: also side question, is there any way to add the Arcane keyword to an attack from a class that isn't arcane?

There is one way:
Hybrid Assassin|Hybrid Rogue. Grab Cunning Sneak from Rogue, then multiclass Warlock and pick up the Cursed Shadow Heroic tier feat.
Alternatively, if you are fine with using Windrise ports for dual multiclassing, you can just multiclass Assassin and Warlock and grab the feat.

I don't believe there is anyway to add Arcane keyword to powers currently.

Mando Knight
2010-05-24, 01:52 PM
You can get Cunning Sneak for one round per encounter with the MP2 MC feat...

RagnaroksChosen
2010-05-24, 01:57 PM
The assasin thing may work though, Dragon stuff is ususaly band in our games.

Yes the mc feat does grant it once per enocounter..

thanks for responding guys...any more options?

Excession
2010-05-24, 03:42 PM
Something similar: start as rogue with Cunning Sneak, MC sorcerer and power-swap a utility power to Deep Shroud, sorcerer utility 2. For one encounter a day you get a sustain minor that makes your square and all adjacent squares heavily obscured. Voilą, free stealth.

Actually, given that heavily obscured grants total concealment at range, I don't think you even need Cunning Sneak.