PDA

View Full Version : Comprehensive Lists?

Honeko
2010-05-24, 05:07 PM
Hi all,

I'm looking for a comprehensive class list. I'm talking about one that has everything from all sourcebooks. This means not only every base and prestige class but also all possible variants like the Spirit Totem Barbs or Dungeon Crasher Fighters or even the OA Samurai and the one from the Complete series.

The Class list on the Wizards website doesn't include variants or ACFs.

I'd also like a comprehensive list of races including all the templates.

These lists will need to contain not only the name but also page citations including which book they are in.

We could build said lists if ones do not already exist. I'm looking for this so I can create a generator for myself to help come up with builds, and general knowledge base.

Also, I apologize if this has been brought up before, my searches turned up nothing.

Thanks for any and all help you guys can provide.

Altair_the_Vexed
2010-05-24, 05:09 PM
For ALL your D&D list needs, go here. (http://www.crystalkeep.com/d20/)

This collection contains everything you just asked for, and some brief detail on each thing it lists.
Usually not enough detail to use the class / magic item / race / whatever without the relevant book, but usually enough to see if you want to use it.

Scipio
2010-05-24, 05:10 PM
Crystal Keep has some nice PDFs, which would be a good starting point. It sounds like a huge amount of effort to gather all this info.

Asheram
2010-05-24, 05:13 PM
Crystal Keep has some nice PDFs, which would be a good starting point. It sounds like a huge amount of effort to gather all this info.

Also note that even if crystalkeep has a Lot, they doesn't have it All... But still, they're quite good and have helped me out a lot when I had to find something in a hurry.