PDA

View Full Version : Engineering War (4E)

A'den
2010-05-24, 07:10 PM
The Silver Zephyr
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz292/Aden2Talyc/SilverZephyerLayout.jpg?t=1274757136
HP 400
AC 6; Fortitude 20, Reflex 4
Speed 0, fl y 12 (hover), overland flight 15
Armament: Ballista
Req. Crew 2 [1 Attack Roll, 1 Assistant (+2 Assist)]
Add Dex V Reflex; 3d12 Piercing [Gunner: Full Round Action][Assistant: Move Action]

"Talon's Rest, a hive of scum and villainy and never will you find a better chance to change who you are."

An addled old man mutters to a young boy as he walks down the dock. The dock is the distinctive feature of Talon's Rest. It floats on nothing but air, six or seven feet either way is a four or five thousand foot drop to the clouds below. The docks and buildings bob with their own motion like the rise and fall of the breath of a huge elemental. To live in Talon's Rest is to have one's sea legs, in the exciting part anyways.

Like a napkin about to fly away in the wind Talon's Rest is a city, a lattice of buildings defying physics anchored to a peak that used to be known as Talon's Perch, Talon's Rest is a magical phenomena studied, and looked, at every which way but not many wizards can explain why the rock here tends to defy gravity. It used to be a quaint puzzle wizards would bring their apprentices to study. Merchants took advantage of the chance to sell wears to gathering mages and a small economy sprang up merchants selling to mages, bars and inns catering to both, like tumbling dominoes whenever a need was had someone showed up to make a profit off it. Until Talon's Rest was a small bustling nook of the free market.

Then Star Metal was discovered, what the locals call the odd alchemical adamantine found in the far away isle of Skyhook and Talon's Rest became a boon town as a generation of opportunists flooded through the port to Skyhook.

Joshrim Tarok threw a dark look at the old man bundling around his dock way the old fool was getting in the way of his men loading supplies. Joshrim an older human with long dark flowing hair and a blocky stance to him glowered at his new recruits with his one fiery eye. The other was an empty socket split by an ugly brown scar that ran up and down the right side of his face. Behind the man his ship rose up behind an immense wooden ship anchored at key points fore and aft and to the sides to an immense air sack. The ship had a sleek profile. Its balloons cast a shadow over the dock and small gathering of souls Joshrim had picked to help guarantee his financial future.

"Right, I'm Captain Joshrim Tarok, and this is my ship the Silver Zephyr. I'm her Captain and she gets me back on the ground safe every time. You lot are here to make sure she gets me on the ground safe. Everyone else is too storm scared to crawl out of their holes and make a try but there's a howling demand for Star Metal and when we bring back a hull full of the booty we'll be rich enough to dine as nobles and dandy pretty lasses on our laps until were old and senile." Joshrim finishes with a flourish of his olive drab cloak twirling his cutlass through the air.

"Right last chance to ditch out like a wretch. More booty among the rest of ya then." Joshrim smiles defiantly.

horngeek
2010-05-24, 07:20 PM
Alphonse stays stationary, as he listens to the Captain speaking. Well, for some of us, just enough money to get some more supplies... maybe build somewhere I can do proper experiments.

Aloud, he speaks up. "Well, I don't have any reason to duck out."

WarBrute
2010-05-24, 10:34 PM
Tyrak

A seven foot Gnoll stands slightly hunched over a the end of the line. He wears a dark brown leather jerkin whose oily sheen seems to change and shift with the wind opposed to light. He has simple linen trousers that may have once been white but are now so thoroughly oil stained that they appear black. Splotches of his light brown fur appears to be permanently stained with oil as well. A ridiculously complex looking crossbow with numerous knobs and lenses hangs from a heavy belt along with a box of bolts. He wears a red cloth sash around his waist which trials a foot and a half from behind him. From this a rune covered metal cylinder sticks out. A rust colored satchel hangs across his chest. Lastly a simple spear with a red ribbon tied around its shaft is strapped to his back. His name is Tyrak.

Tyrak’s piercing green eyes squint up at the Silver Zephyr. His ears lie back, the gold rings pierced into them jingling slightly. It was quite the ship. It will the most beautiful ship he has ever worked on, he thinks. “Your ship sounds likes the perfect fit for me, Captain Tarok! I’ll be proud to call it my home.” He grins flashing a row of pointed fangs.

Dragosai
2010-05-25, 09:00 AM
Moving to help load supplies is what at first glance might be an albino human or half-elf, but closer inspection shows the man to have sold deep blue eyes. He stands just over six feet and has all white shoulder length hair, which always seems to be being blown about by some unseen wind that only targets him. He is dressed in fine looking dark leather armor with a leather overcoat, and a silver-white scarf. You can see the simple yet finely crafted hilt of a long sword at his left hip.
As Snow helps load the ship, he will be keeping an eye on the “old man”.

"Greetings my fellow ship mates, you may call me Snow. Captain Tarok, I am looking forward to helping your ship land safely, let us just hope that all of us are still on it and breathing when it does."

All said with a big grin on his face.

Mando Knight
2010-05-25, 12:49 PM
An elf lass, with a ludicrously massive bow hanging from a shoulder strap and a pair of swords on her hip, runs a delicate hand through her hair as she looks up towards the airship. "I showed you before, captain. With me on the crew, you won't need to buy a second ballista."

Adjusting her bow's strap, she glances at the rest of the crew. Don't even need the first one, if I have anything to say about it.

faith
2010-05-25, 05:04 PM
An alluring ebony skinned maiden with striking green eyes is leaning against some crates. She is wearing Leather armor, and there is a beautiful songbow strung across her back, a small green serpent that matches her eyes slithers up her arm as she gives a small smile, through which you can see some larger than average canines.
I'm not one for backing out, lets do this captain she says as she swaggers onto the the Silver Zephyr.

A'den
2010-05-25, 07:05 PM
Two more hired guards in the back shift a bit at the Captain's wild flourish a hulking Half Orc in the back armed with a dark looking bastard sword and a man with a hood cloak and wooden walking stick, both look out of place but neither backs out of Captain Tarok's deal. Gold is a powerful motivator.

"Aye, well get yourself up the boarding plank behind me and get yourselves familiar with the ship and her crew. I plan to be casting away as soon as they last of the food stuffs are stored." He glances over his shoulder and the dock workers loading the last two crates of food get back to work with an extra spring in their step.

With that Joshrim turned around and boarded his ship via the gang plank, a wooden board laid from the dock to the ship with a bit of rope tying it off on either end. Below that nothing but a drop for as far as the eye can see to the mountain sides further below.

As he walks up the plank the sunlight slips under the brim of the massive gas balloon above. The deck is small compared to the stretched leather and hide inscribed with magic runes, several obvious modifications are apparent. Not the least is the ballista installed next to the rigging to the right of where the boarding plank meets the lip of the deck. The siege weapon seems to have seen better days but the ropes in its mechanism look to be in good condition. Much of the ship seems to be that way at first glance to be in disrepair or aging but on closer inspection one can notice the small efforts and hardships taken to keep the ship in good working order.

The prow is relatively open with a single looking glass mounted on the railing, with the shade from the gas balloon overhead it has a comfy feel, a few stools lay up against the starboard side and a small table. Rigging extends up from the prow from various anchor points on the ship up around the balloon's superstructure to pinions mounted in it. The same rigging extends up from the aft and middle of the ship. The middle is taken up with crates of supplies waiting to go below deck the stairs down are wide enough to carry a crate but anyone much larger than the Half Orc would find it tight.

The rear of the ship consists of two stations, a large wheel mounted on a podium with rods and knobs on the podium, on the opposite side is a covered area with glass windows. A fancy table and writing desk have wear signs of constant use. Further back the massive silvered blades spin slowly of the airship's main propeller. The deck has the feel of an outdoor patio, a warehouse, and court room all rapped up in one. Joshrim stands by the helm running a hand over wheel he obviously busy distracted by something in his hand.

Once the ship soaks in the crew becomes apparent, a Gnomish woman in red leather walks out from behind supply crates after running her hands over each one, she looks over the new hires.

"Lovely, new chickadees for the Skymother to coddle." Her tone is playful and her large liquid black eyes take any sting out of the comment. Noticing the Half Orc she smiles, "You there, gigantic muscle lump, start taking these below to the cargo hold, mind your head."

"My name is Nyx, I'm the Silver Zephyr's caretaker, homewife, and life line otherwise known as engineer. Welcome aboard, there's plenty of crew quarters available, couldn't get a single coward to stay behind after the last trip to Skyhook." Her laughter has a silver ring to it, the woman is willowlly and light like an elf except for her height, her platinum blond hair sticks up in short tuffs like the image of a bright flame.

"Makes yourselves at home, and treat my home like your mother's," Her fey eyes regard the Alphonse the Warforged for a moment, "and that goes doubly for you or I'll get my next piston out of you."

The hooded man moves to stand near the port railing on the prow and lean over watching the West.

Deck 2

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz292/Aden2Talyc/SilverZephyerDeck2.jpg
Rooms are first come first serve.

Cargo Deck

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz292/Aden2Talyc/SilverZephyerCargoDeck.jpg?t=1274838740

horngeek
2010-05-25, 07:17 PM
Alphonse looks at the woman. "Don't worry. I'm not the sort that likes trouble anyway."

Mando Knight
2010-05-25, 08:25 PM
Selene bows to the smaller fey woman. "Yes, mama." Thoughtfully, she looks around. "So we're the whole crew for the ship? I suppose that would make me the spotter."

WarBrute
2010-05-25, 08:52 PM
Tyrak

The gnoll bounces happily up and down on his feet when he first steps on the deck. His head rolls around looking at all the features of this new ship he found himself on. He grins widely. He was finally going to be in the sky again.

Tyrak turns and faces the gnome as she talks to them. He bobs his head up and down and says, "Looks like we're in the same line of work Miss Nyx. You've done a fine job keeping this ship in shape, I look forward to watching you work. My name's Tyrak by the way."

russdm
2010-05-26, 06:40 PM
Tarak landed on teh ship and removed his parachute. He coolly greeted the others. "I'm Tarak." he said.

terrag25
2010-05-27, 02:55 AM
Remnas

Grumbling, the muscular lump of Half-Orc begins moving crates below deck. He moves gingerly, clearly trying to avoid making any crashing or banging sounds, and mutters in a gravelly bass, "At least this'll get me out of this damned light."

Dragosai
2010-05-27, 10:03 AM
Snow muttering to himself "Huh two half-orks, I am going to need to tag one of them so I can tell them apart."

He then raises his voice "Excuse me miss Nyx, do you have any paint on board?"

A'den
2010-05-28, 11:03 AM
Nyx bobs her head to each comment though she can't seem whether or not to make up her mind about the Warforged and Gnoll. She didn't know what was more surprising a Warforged not built to just smash and do menial labor or a Gnoll with a polite lexicon. She looked at the Elf Selene, "Yes dear, I expect that'd be the best spot for you."

Her black eyes run a once over of the elf's bow, she's hard pressed not to be impressed.

Joshrim looks up as his final two crew members arrive, two Half Orcs with a flare for the dramatic he suspects as one lands on the deck by parachute. He nods and unties the dock rope off the aft tie on.

"Aye, Selene, start casting off on the port side rigging."

Thievery [Sleight of Hand] (Use Rope): To untie the front right section of the ship from the dock.

"Nyx, get the engine started."

"Aye." The gnomish woman disappeared down the hatch to the lower levels and the clank and bang of metal can be heard as the metal prop at the back of the ship begins rotating.

The robed man seats himself at the navigators station seeming to anticipate the Captain's next command.

Joshrim looks to the rest of the new crew, "Keep a weather eye out, I expect a little trouble from the locals as we depart."

Perception Checks (Minus Selene)

WarBrute
2010-05-28, 11:32 AM
Tyrak

Tyrak laughs and in three bounding steps hops up on to the railing at the front right of the ship. He grabs on the the rigging and hangs precariously over the edge. His red sash whips behind him and his black mane flares outward. He looks over his shoulder at the captain, "I'll keep a sharp eye out for ya, Captain!"

Perception: [roll0]

Dragosai
2010-05-28, 12:03 PM
Captain why are you expecting trouble from the locals?

[roll0]

A'den
2010-05-28, 12:17 PM
Snow - You don't notice anything out of order.

Tyrak - As you climb up the rigging you notice several men bungling around a catapult and a sheep that been trussed up. The terrace is located beneath the docks further down the peak the city floats on.

Joshrim looks up at Snow the man looks a mix between a Faerie and an Air Elemental though the Captain hasn't figured out which side Snow leans more toward yet.

"Though the demand is high for Star Metal, certain politicians don't enjoy rogue traders filling their hulls with Star Metal. The new Mayor who was elected a few weeks enacted a few new laws that makes it illegal to trade with Skyhook without a license. Unfortunately the only two trade guilds with the licenses are not making more runs without more security, without their guild markings on my hull technically were not supposed to leave Talon's Rest with a Westerly course, but I know for a fact the crews who usually enforce the mayor's decrees around here were so drunk last night that they shouldn't be waking up until were hours away."

Mando Knight
2010-05-28, 01:00 PM
Selene makes quick work of the mooring line, and looks up. "Catapult, captain. Should I take it out?"

Dragosai
2010-05-28, 01:03 PM
Snow lets out a hardy laugh at the captains statment "Ah captain, I can see I a going to greatly enjoy serving on your fine ship."

Dragosai
2010-05-28, 01:17 PM
Snow quickly stops laughing and looks over at Selene puzzingly "Catapult?! What catapult?!"

WarBrute
2010-05-28, 01:25 PM
Tyrak

"Look's like some of them are awake, Captain! We'll have some incoming sheep from below at the docks!"

terrag25
2010-05-28, 01:34 PM
Remnas blearily pokes his head up from below decks.
Eh? Do we have fun on the way already?

[roll0]

Mando Knight
2010-05-28, 02:01 PM
Snow quickly stops laughing and looks over at Selene puzzingly "Catapult?! What catapult?!"

"Down there, below the port bow. Looks like they think mutton makes good artillery."

horngeek
2010-05-28, 03:22 PM
Alphonse watches the town as they depart, impassively. "They're fools. Do you know why they don't want anyone but who they approve making the run?"

Perception: [roll0]

Dragosai
2010-05-28, 03:32 PM
"My guess would be what makes the world go around, gold."

Snow will move to the rail to get a better look.

Perception [roll0]

Mando Knight
2010-05-28, 03:56 PM
"Gold seems to drive everything out here, doesn't it?"

terrag25
2010-05-28, 04:24 PM
If you can think of another way of paying for food, I'm all ears. And well... muscles.

Mando Knight
2010-05-28, 04:26 PM
"Well, back at home we used gold for trade between towns of course, but forests and rivers are full of things to eat and use for shelter."

horngeek
2010-05-28, 04:33 PM
Alphonse looks at the pair. "Well, the only real use I have for gold is buying magical supplies, and maintenance occasionally."

faith
2010-05-28, 04:41 PM
I find that gold is just another way of saying power. be it through strength, money, intelligence. power is power.

WarBrute
2010-05-28, 06:24 PM
Tyrak

The gnoll rotated on the rigging back towards the group "That would be the starboard bow" He says waving his hand towards the right side of the ship. He rotates back to face forward. "Plus, is this the best time for a philosophy discussion?"

terrag25
2010-05-28, 06:40 PM
A broad grin spreads across Remnas' face, revealing several missing teeth.
Heh, good point furball. Hey, Cap, got any crates you wouldn't mind losing overboard?
Flexing his arms and cracking his neck, Remnas heads over towards the nearest thing he can throw.

Mando Knight
2010-05-28, 08:50 PM
"No need. I can peg them from here."

She pulls her mammoth bow off its sling. It's at least a foot longer than she is tall.

"One lump or two, Captain?"

A'den
2010-05-28, 08:51 PM
"Hell no, unless you want to forgo meals two thirds of the way through the trip."

"Two, Selene and make it fatal!"

From below the sound of a sheep bleating reaches the ship as a ball of white fluffiness launches threw the air and tumbles onto the deck of the ship. It rolls around a minute before disappearing in a puff of smoke. Mid-"bleat" the bleat grows deepthroated and thunderous. Out the smoke a large gray skinned figure emerged pummeling the deck planks with a huge first.

Roll Initiative!

Encounter 1
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz292/Aden2Talyc/SilverZephyerEncounter1.jpg

Giant: Initiative [roll0]
Catapult Crew Initiative [roll1]

horngeek
2010-05-28, 08:55 PM
[roll0]

Alphonse (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=209570), Warforged Wizard
Init +6 HP 54/54 Bloodied 27 Healing Surge 13 (0 used /7)
AC 21 Fort 15 Reflex 18 Will 18 Speed 6
Str 12 (+1) Con 13 (+1) Dex 14 (+2) Int 18 (+4) Wis 15 (+2) Cha 11 (0)
'Magic Missile (At-will lvl 1)', 'Scorching Burst (At-will lvl 1)', 'Burning Hands (Encounter lvl 1)', 'Acid Arrow (Daily lvl 1)', 'Shield (Utility 2)', 'Shock Sphere (Encounter 3)', 'Web (Daily 5)', 'Dispel Magic (Utility 6)', 'Lightning Bolt (Encounter 7)', 'Lightning Serpent (Daily 9)', 'Wall of Fire (Daily 9)', 'Freezing Cloud (Daily lvl 1)', 'Warforged Resolve (Encounter Racial)'
Notes

Mando Knight
2010-05-28, 09:01 PM
"Looks like I'll have to split them up, Cap'n. Big guy gets first priority, right?"

[roll0]

A'den
2010-05-28, 09:31 PM
**EDIT**Change Initiiative to first come first serve as long as you roll higher than the monster's initiative.

"Damn well bet ya."

Actions:
Standard: Pilot Airship
Minor: Vicious Mockery:
Hill Giant provokes an attack of opportunity from all targets adjacent to it.

faith
2010-05-28, 10:07 PM
Hope strings her songbow and laughs. inish: [roll0]

Mando Knight
2010-05-28, 10:18 PM
"Well, then. Let's see if I can't make him go run and hide."

Actions:
Minor: Hunter's Quarry, auto-targets Hill Giant.
Standard: Twin Strike the catapult crew and Hill Giant.
[roll0]
[roll1] 8 (forgot to not include the +5 Dex bonus)
[roll2]
[roll3] 14+[roll4]
Move: to D3

WarBrute
2010-05-28, 10:47 PM
Tyrak

Tryak spins pulling the crossbow from his belt and loading it in a fluid action. The bolt flares and fires towards the hill giant. If it hits the fire jumps from the bolt to Tarak's weapons.

Initiative: [roll0]

Minor Action:Draw Crossbow
Free Action: Load Crossbow
Standard Action: Use encounter power Burning Weapons on Hill Giant

Attack Roll(INT vs AC) :[roll1]
Damage Roll: [roll2] fire damage

If hits Tarak gains +4 fire damage to weapon/fire attacks until end of my next turn.

terrag25
2010-05-29, 03:27 AM
Remnas

With great bellowing laughs Remnas unsheathes his surprisingly well kept blade and launches himself at the Giant in a tavern brawler's tackle.

[roll0]
Minor to unsheathe Bastard Sword
Move to head to C6
Standard to Bash and Pinion
[roll1]
[roll2]
If hit the Hill Giant will slide to C4&5 and D4&5 and will be grabbed and at a -4 to attack rolls until the grab ends, which will happen automatically at the end of my next turn. Regardless it is now marked.

Dragosai
2010-05-29, 07:48 AM
Snow draws his longsword as winds gather about his feet launching him into the air over the giants head landing on the other side to flank the giant with Remnas.

Initiative [roll0] minor draw sword, move to E4 with Wind Walker, standard attack the giant with Booming Blade [roll1] damage [roll2] if I hit and the giant moves away from me on its turn it will take some more damage

A'den
2010-05-29, 12:54 PM
Round 1
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz292/Aden2Talyc/SilverZephyerEncounter1-1.jpg
Hill Giant
Sweeping Club
Remnas: Atk v AC: [roll0] : Dmg [roll1] On hit Pushed to C7 and fall down stairs. Falling Damage: [roll2]
Alphonse: Atk v AC: [roll3] : Dmg [roll4] On hit pushed to D8 and knocked prone.

Catapult Crew
Full Round Action Reload Catapult.

Dragosai
2010-05-29, 01:10 PM
Immediate interrupt with Dimensional Vortex attack roll [roll0] vs. will defense. If I hit I teleport the giant 5 squares and it would make an attack vs. another foe, but there are none so I am going to teleport it 5 squares directly off the ship on the starboard side. The trigger is an ally being hit by a melee attack so if I hit Alphonse and Remnas take no damage/effects from the giant's sweeping club.

Mando Knight
2010-05-29, 02:36 PM
(Since Al's Darkleaf Armor grants him +2 AC to the first attack against him each encounter, it misses, so I get my flank bonus. :smallwink:)

Selene continues her massive volley of arrows, potentially forcing the giant to flee.

Standard: Flying Steel on the Hill Giant (provoke OA, effective 28 AC)
[roll0] (+2 Combat Advantage, +1 Prime Shot), +1 from Inescapable Greatbow = 22
[roll1]+[roll2]
Miss: Half damage.
Effect: Each time the giant or I end a turn without the giant having cover from me, I get a free Ranged Basic Attack as an Immediate Reaction.

faith
2010-05-29, 06:05 PM
Hope moves backwards and launches an arrow.
move action shift one square to the left, Standard action uses insightful shot,to hit:[roll0]vs reflex. then potential damage: [roll1] if it hits the hill giants defenses are equal to its lowest defense until the next time it is hit by an attack, and the next attack that hits it is granted a +3 to damage

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:18 PM
Alphonse moves backwards, reciting a few words... then launching a silvery bolt of energy at the monster!

Magic missile, at will!

[roll0]

[roll1]

Statblock
Alphonse (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=209570), Warforged Wizard
Init +6 HP 59/59 Bloodied 29 Healing Surge 14 (0 used /7)
AC 21 Fort 17 Reflex 18 Will 18 Speed 6
Str 12 (+1) Con 17 (+3) Dex 14 (+2) Int 18 (+4) Wis 14 (+2) Cha 10 (0)
'Magic Missile (At-will lvl 1)', 'Thunderwave (At-will lvl 1)', 'Burning Hands (Encounter lvl 1)', 'Acid Arrow (Daily lvl 1)', 'Shield (Utility 2)', 'Shock Sphere (Encounter 3)', 'Web (Daily 5)', 'Dispel Magic (Utility 6)', 'Lightning Bolt (Encounter 7)', 'Lightning Serpent (Daily 9)', 'Wall of Fire (Daily 9)', 'Freezing Cloud (Daily lvl 1)', 'Warforged Resolve (Encounter Racial)'
Notes

WarBrute
2010-05-31, 12:32 PM
Tyrak

Tyrak growls as his cross bow bolt goes flying by the hill giant. He loads another one. The bolt crackles with energy the shoots towards the giant.

Standard Action- At-will Aggravating force

Attack Roll- [roll0] <---- Natural 20; Critical hit
Damage- [roll1] Max damage= 17

On hit- next person to attack hill giant gains a +2 power bonus to their Attack roll

WarBrute
2010-05-31, 12:40 PM
^ Critical hit with +2 Skyrender Superior Cross bow.

Extra damage; [roll0]

17+8= 25 total damage

A'den
2010-05-31, 12:53 PM
Hits & Misses:

Attack of Opportunity Giant Reach 1
Great Club on Selene: [roll0] Dmg [roll1]

@Mando Knight
-1st Attack On Crew hits: One of the soldiers is struck dead through the neck by the arrow.
-2nd Attack the arrow skips off the giants hide from the angle of the shot.

@WarBrute
Attack: Fails to penetrate the giant's armored hide.

@terrag25
Attack: Hits, giant takes damage and is grabbed (-4 to attacks).

@Dragosai
Attack: Hits giant takes damage. The giant is bombarded by the shocking sound of your sword.

DragosaiImmediate interrupt: Dimensional Vortex 15 v Will; The giant's focus on killing everything around it detracts from the effectiveness of the spell. (Miss)

Giant
1st Attack on Remnas (Original Roll 32 -4 = 28 Hit!) On Hit takes 13 normal damage (great club) is pushed back and down the stairs, falling down the stairs takes 3 damage. (Breaks the grab.)
2nd Attack on Alphonse (Original Roll 22 - 4 = 18 Miss) Club sweeps past.

Great Club on Selene: [roll2] Dmg [roll3]

@Mando Knight:
Flying Steel on the Hill Giant (Miss!) The arrows catch a bad angle and fails deflect off to the side of the Giant's head.

Great Club on Hope: [roll4] Dmg [roll5]

faith
Attack: The arrow strikes true in the giant's side under his armpit causing the beast to roar. (Defenses lowered to lowest Def until next attack) Next attack to hit granted +3 damage.

Alphonse Moving Backwards from next to Giant.
Great Club on Alphonse: [roll6] Dmg [roll7]

Alphonse: Magic Missile
Attack: Miss! (20)

Immediate Interrupt Cap'n Joshrim: Aid Another! +2 to Attack of an attack that just missed.

Alphonse: Magic Missle
Attack: Hit (22) : Dmg 12 Force. The bullets of magical force pierce the giants hide leaving bleeding welts in its torso.

Tarak Attack:
Crimson Edge
[roll8] vs F ; Dmg [roll9] On Hit target takes ongoing damage equal to 9 and grants Combat Advantage.

Old Man
The old man raises his hand at the giant and invisible bounds of power seem to travel through the air and shove the giant.
Standard Action: Cranial Disturbance: Attack v F: [roll10] Dmg: [roll11] On hit knock target prone.

Map

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz292/Aden2Talyc/SilverZephyerEncounter1-2.jpg

Grouping Order

Group 1
Remnas (terrag25) C7 (Only Move is to C8)
Selene (Mando Knight) D3
Hope (Faith) C2
Tyrak (Warbrute) B2
Joshrim (NPC) E9

Group 2 Enemies
Giant
Catapult Crew (2 humans / 1 Dead human)

Group 3
Snow (Dragosai) E4
Alphonse (Horngeek) D8
Old Man (NPC) A9
Tarak (NPC) B4

Dragosai
2010-05-31, 04:16 PM
Snow channels sound into his blade and slices at the giant again.

Booming Blade attack [roll0] damage [roll1] Then I will mark it with my aegis.

terrag25
2010-05-31, 10:45 PM
Remnas
Shaking his head after being knocked down a flight of stairs, Remnas hauls himself to his feet before launching himself once more at the brutish Hill Giant
Lets see you try that again, ugly.

Move action to stand
Standard Action to charge to D6, activating Furious Assault if it hits. Leaving Snow with the mark though.
[roll0]
[roll1]
bugger, forgot my flank, add 2 to the attack roll

russdm
2010-05-31, 10:56 PM
Tarak's initiative [roll0]

Sorry, been a bit.