Thri-Kreen has 4 arms
Girallon's Blessing gives another pair
Arms of the Girallon soulmeld adds yet another pair
Multiweapon Fighting
Monk's Flurry of Blows

Does this mean 8 full FoBs?

Saint GoH
2010-05-25, 01:04 PM
You could essentially get that many arms, however Flurry of Blows (as I read it) when Multi-weapon fighting Flurries with only the Main Hand.

Your Main Hand advances with iterative attacks through BAB, but you have to take feats to get multiple attacks with off-hands, so only the Main Hand is affected by the Flurry.

PId6
2010-05-25, 01:05 PM
Flurry of Blows gives you one extra attack no matter how many arms you have. You'd need Perfect Multiweapon Fighting for what you want, and that's an epic feat.

HunterOfJello
2010-05-25, 01:05 PM
Wouldn't Flurry of Blows just increase the number of attacks by 1 making it 9?

EvilJoe15
2010-05-25, 01:06 PM
You mean Unarmed Swordsage FoB. And I'm not that familiar with Incarnum, but to the rest, yeah, that would work.

Machiavellian
2010-05-25, 01:06 PM
You could essentially get that many arms, however Flurry of Blows (as I read it) when Multi-weapon fighting Flurries with only the Main Hand.

Your Main Hand advances with iterative attacks through BAB, but you have to take feats to get multiple attacks with off-hands, so only the Main Hand is affected by the Flurry.

There are feats for that...

HunterOfJello
2010-05-25, 01:07 PM
Also, don't forget about Flexible Arm Fiendish Grafts from the Fiend Folio.

Machiavellian
2010-05-25, 01:08 PM
Also, don't forget about Flexible Arm Fiendish Grafts from the Fiend Folio.

Or the Flexible Arms Feat

tyckspoon
2010-05-25, 04:59 PM
You mean Unarmed Swordsage FoB. And I'm not that familiar with Incarnum, but to the rest, yeah, that would work.

Unarmed Swordsage does not, in fact, get Flurry of Blows.

Reynard
2010-05-25, 05:04 PM
Unarmed Swordsage does not, in fact, get specific. The description of it in ToB is a single sentence that suggests, pretty vaguely, a change to make to the class. So ask your DM what a US gets.

ZeroSpace9000
2010-05-26, 12:51 AM
Actually, Swordsages of all types get FoB. It's just been renamed Flashing Sun.

The Cat Goddess
2010-05-26, 01:41 AM
Actually, Swordsages of all types get FoB. It's just been renamed Flashing Sun.

And Tiger Claw, too.

DragoonWraith
2010-05-26, 02:03 AM
And Tiger Claw, too.
Flashing Sun is a specific maneuver that gives the Swordsage an extra attack in exchange for a -2 penalty on attacks... pretty much exactly like Flurry of Blows.

Tiger Claw is a school, with many maneuvers. Several of them are similar, though they're really more like TWF than FoB.

Anyway, for real fun, find that spell that lets you fuse arms to multiply your Str score.

Eldariel
2010-05-26, 07:32 AM
Anyway, for real fun, find that spell that lets you fuse arms to multiply your Str score.

It's called "Fuse Arms" and is in Spell Compendium. Only static increase, no multiplication though.

Fawsto
2010-05-26, 08:59 AM
Giralon's blessing is an awesome spell. I love to use it, and I probably will when my new cleric attains the level required. I cannot wait to quadri-wield my guisarme.