PDA

View Full Version : The petty rogue

kosutasu
2010-05-25, 01:28 PM
My pc now is a disgusting gnome rogue who always licks the others to treat him well. He is very fond of alchemy(although i havent found yet anything good to make with this skill so pls add if you know). He is also a coward, who never charges at combat, but has some tricks to do if melee is necessary. Suggest tactics(feats, prestige and equipment)to make a build of considerable performance.

Lin Bayaseda
2010-05-25, 01:31 PM
Please give moar info. Edition/system? Allowed/banned sources? Level?

Lord Vampyre
2010-05-25, 01:34 PM
My pc now is a disgusting gnome rogue who always licks the others to treat him well. He is very fond of alchemy(although i havent found yet anything good to make with this skill so pls add if you know). He is also a coward, who never charges at combat, but has some tricks to do if melee is necessary. Suggest tactics(feats, prestige and equipment)to make a build of considerable performance.

Did you really mean to say licks? :smalleek:

Anyway, I would probably multiclass him with wizard or someother arcane class. Then go into Arcane Trickster.

kosutasu
2010-05-25, 01:36 PM
its 3.5 no homebrew, 3rd level

Lin Bayaseda
2010-05-25, 01:40 PM
One more question, if you don't mind: does he have INT 13+, or in other words, does he qualify for the Combat Expertise feat tree?

kosutasu
2010-05-25, 01:45 PM
str mod=2
dex 4
int 3
char 0
wisdom 2

gdiddy
2010-05-25, 08:05 PM
I am guessing that English is not your first language.

What edition of the game are you playing in?

What books are you allowed to use?

What level does the game start at?

wisp_o_hagis
2010-05-25, 10:46 PM

Maybe lick the cleric and he can give you buffs for the fear problem? But seriously shadowdancer "could" fit flavorwise. Always hiding in shadows and popping up where least expected. Not the best class, but ive personally always liked them. Either way the Hide in plain sight could work with your rogue too

gorfnab
2010-05-26, 12:20 AM
If he's a coward than the feat Craven (http://realmshelps.dandello.net/cgi-bin/feats.pl?Craven) is both fitting and useful.