PDA

View Full Version : Good Dark Heresy Published Adventures

Sir_Elderberry
2010-05-25, 09:50 PM
Right, my group will be playing its second DH session ever (because our DH fan will be rejoining us all for the summer) while our last was around Christmas. I won't be DMing, but I've been delegated the task of finding a good published adventure for the GM to run. Recommendations?

Akal Saris
2010-05-26, 01:07 AM
I'm interested in this as well. I'll be running my own EVA game, but I'd like to have a better idea of what kind of adventures the mechanics will support.

Talkkno
2010-05-26, 02:12 AM
I would say Edge of Darkness is one of the best published adventures by far.

Lycan 01
2010-05-26, 02:50 AM
I'm also interested to hear this. I'm hoping to have a summer full of Dark Heresy adventures, but I've only got one self-written adventure to work with. I've got a second one in the works, but if there's a good published module I could run that's fun and worth the money, I'd be willing to give it a shot. :smallbiggrin:

Though, after my experiences with the pre-written adventure in the core rulebook, me and my group are iffy about published scenarios. I ran two sessions on script, and the final session off script. The third session was probably the best, and ran smoothest. Though I think that has more to do with my ability to use a published scenario, rather than the module itself... :smallsigh:

JohnnyCancer
2010-05-26, 11:52 AM
Does Dark Heresy cross over well with Rogue Trader? Maybe you could look at their adventures as well.

Sir_Elderberry
2010-05-27, 12:41 PM
Bump for justice, and I'll look into Edge of Darkness.

Lycan 01
2010-05-27, 04:22 PM
See of you can talk to Saldre. He GMs a lot of Dark Heresy games here on the site, and I'm currently in two of his pbp games. He might be able to suggest something good for you...