PDA

View Full Version : Something funny I wrote in another Forum

Darth Stabber
2010-05-26, 10:43 AM
+1 for men being boys on the inside, you should seem my mad lego skills. What do you get when you cross and X-wing with a pirateship, Pure undiluted awsome, that's what, then I'm going to add a castle parapet and and some wheels too. Oh mah goods, then with the wheels I could have it pulled by a dinosaur. Yes, Dinosaur powered Spacepiratecastleship, crewed by monkeys, with cannons that shoot zombies, and the monkeys are cyborgs, with chainsaws, and then darth vader and batman duel on the bridge with lightsabers and the ship hits a submarine and the joker/luke skywalker come out (hey both mark hamill), and then the dinosaur freaks out from all the awesome going on behind him and he's all like wow all this awesome is bite-size to me cause I'm a dInosaur "RAWR", and then they turn darth back into anakin and load him up in the cannon and the dinosaur explodes from all the angsty emo-ness that anakin just shoved down his throat, and then batman is alone against the 2 mark hamills, and robin shows up and is all like, "sweet asparagus batman, two mark hamills", and the mark hamills push robin into the water where he gets eaten by sharks, and the robin that got eaten was totally **** Grayson, because he was lame but the others are way to lame to even mention by name, batman is f'n ninja all in black, why does he have freakin' Christmas McRed&Green twink with him, that makes hiding harder unless your in a macy's parade. Then the sharks are all like that was good, I would sure love some jedi for desert and batman being the ever helpful guy kicks luke hamill in, but he uses the force to pull batman in with him, and now the Joker has Spacepiratecastleship crewed by cyborg chainsaw monkies.

Leecros
2010-05-26, 10:52 AM
...i think that blew my mind:smalleek:

Comet
2010-05-26, 11:08 AM
Do you grow your own mushrooms, or do you have a supplier? :smalltongue:

I'm not quite sure what I just read, but I'm pretty certain that it was amusing. Going to have to come back to this when I'm less tired and see if it makes any more sense then.

drakir_nosslin
2010-05-26, 11:47 AM
Wow, that must have been one of the longest sentences I've ever seen with Mark Hamil in it... :smalleek:

Starscream
2010-05-26, 03:17 PM
Wow, that's...something.

Do you think maybe he's trying to tell us "Help, my computer has fallen on my head, concussing me badly. I can't reach the phone, so trying to post a coherent message online is my only hope."?

Octopus Jack
2010-05-26, 03:20 PM
Pure undiluted awsome... thats all I can say :smallbiggrin:

Darth Stabber
2010-05-26, 04:37 PM
I just realized that I may have been better off using richard grayson.

UglyPanda
2010-05-26, 04:50 PM
I'm trying to edit this into something that makes sense.
I have managed to edit this into something that makes slightly more sense.

Sadly, this isn't very drug-addled, just highly-caffeinated.

Slightly edited version:Hurrah for men being boys on the inside, you should see my mad lego skills. What do you get when you cross an X-wing with a pirateship? Pure undiluted awesome, that's what. Then I'm going to add a castle parapet and some wheels too. Oh my gods, then with the wheels I could have it pulled by a dinosaur. Yes, dinosaur-powered Space-pirate castle-ship, crewed by monkeys, with cannons that shoot zombies, and the monkeys are cyborgs, with chainsaws.

Then Darth Vader and Batman duel on the bridge with lightsabers and the ship hits a submarine; The Joker & Luke Skywalker come out (Hey, they’re both Mark Hamill), and then the dinosaur freaks out from all the excitement going on behind him and he's all “Wow, all this awesomeness is bite-size to me, because I'm a dinosaur. RAWR", and then they turn Darth back into Anakin and load him up in the cannon and the dinosaur explodes from all the angsty emo-ness that Anakin just shoved down his throat.

And then batman is alone against the two Mark Hamills, and Robin shows up and says, "Sweet asparagus, Batman! Two Mark Hamills!" The Mark Hamills push Robin into the water, where he gets eaten by sharks. The robin that got eaten was definitely Richard Grayson, because he was lame, but the others are way too lame to even mention by name.

Batman is a freaking ninja, all in black. Why does he have freaking Christmas McRed & Green twink(sic) with him? That makes hiding harder, unless you’re in the Macy's parade.

Then the sharks are thinking “That was good, I would sure love to have some Jedi for desert.” And Batman, being the ever helpful guy he is, kicks Luke into the shark enclosure, but Luke uses the force to pull Batman in with him. Now the Joker has the Space-pirate castle-ship crewed by Cyborg chainsaw-wielding monkies.Slightly edited version with mark-up:
[Hurrah] for men being boys on the inside, you should [see] my mad lego skills. What do you get when you cross and X-wing with a pirateship [?] Pure undiluted [awesome], that's what. Then I'm going to add a castle parapet and some wheels too. Oh [my gods], then with the wheels I could have it pulled by a dinosaur. Yes, [dinosaur-powered] [Space-pirate castle-ship], crewed by monkeys, with cannons that shoot zombies, and the monkeys are cyborgs, with chainsaws[.]

Then [Darth Vader] and [Batman] duel on the bridge with lightsabers and the ship hits a submarine; [The Joker & Luke Skywalker] come out ([Hey, they’re both Mark Hamill]), and then the dinosaur freaks out from all the [excitement] going on behind him and he's all [“Wow, all this awesomeness is bite-size to me, because I'm a dinosaur. RAWR"], and then they turn Darth back into Anakin and load him up in the cannon and the dinosaur explodes from all the angsty emo-ness that Anakin just shoved down his throat.

[And] then batman is alone against the [two] Mark Hamills, and [Robin] shows up and [says], ["Sweet asparagus, Batman! Two Mark Hamills!"] The Mark Hamills push Robin into the water, where he gets eaten by sharks. [The] robin that got eaten was [definitely] [Richard Grayson], because he was lame[,] but the others are way [too] lame to even mention by name.

[Batman] is [a freaking] ninja[,] all in black. Why does he have [freaking] Christmas McRed & Green twink[sic] with him? That makes hiding harder[,] unless [you’re] in [the] Macy's parade.

Then the sharks [are thinking] [“That was good, I would sure love to have some Jedi for desert.” [And Batman,] being the ever helpful guy [he is,] kicks [Luke] [into the shark enclosure], but [Luke uses] the force to pull [Batman] in with him. [Now] the Joker has the [Space-pirate castle-ship] crewed by [Cyborg chainsaw-wielding monkies].

Darth Stabber
2010-05-27, 08:04 AM
something to do while the sql executes, and the energy drink courses through my veins at lightning speed.