PDA

View Full Version : [OCitp] Organized Crime ITP: Setup and Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-26, 11:05 PM
The tag for Organized Crime ITP is [OCitp] put it on any thread that has to do with this.

So's, Beans got the idea to start an FFRP based on the mafia. And here's the discussion thread!

Some rules: Keep Calm when talking, Don't be afraid to give out ideas, and have fun.

Races
Human: You know what humans are. In this universe, there's racial tensions among the races, though overall there's more antipathy from humans to Gaunts than from humans to Elves or to Goblins.

Elf: Very nearly like humans. Their body type is generally slimmer than humans, but not bony like Gaunts. They have pointy ears and higher base flexibility than humans on average. They're less-disliked by humans generally because, well, they're pretty. Elves are a pretty race, always a bit feminine (even in dudes). They prefer warmer climates, so there's a high Elfin population in places like Italy.

Gaunt: Very nearly like humans. They're thinner than humans on average---not sleek and svelte like elves, but sort of skinny and, well, gaunt. Their skin is smooth and generally pale, and in some cases it is greyish. Their eyes are usually colors not common in humans---yellow, white, purple, maroon---and their teeth are sharp. Most have dark, even black, tongues.
Gaunts do well in cooler climates. Many are found in Russia.

Goblin: Also very nearly like humans. Goblins have a tendency towards slightly greenish skin, pointed noses, and pointed ears (though more sharply pointed than elf-ears). They are shorter, on average, than humans. They have a general tendency toward skilled work. Thus, many goblins are involved in hardware, software, engineering, and gun-making/modifying. Many Goblins have settled in East Asia.

Gežancmen/Gethancmen: The Gežancmen are a group of humans who have gained psychic powers. Each Gežancman's powers center around a certain thing. For example, Waves, Water, Fire, etc. Gežancmen can be found through their mark on their face. A dark violet line that goes up the left side of their face, curves around their ear, and ends above their eyebrow. Unfortunately, the Gežancmen are born with the rare "Johansen-Brown Disease", a disease that kills them around their fourtieth year of life. Also, their is a Social Stigma surrounding the Gežancmen. They are persecuted wherever they are found. Also, the Mysterious "TMO Project" kidnaps Gežancmen and do experiments on them. For what reason, no one knows.

Heirarchy

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/Beans-tastic/500px-Mafia_family_structure_treeen.png
* Hydra — The Hydra is the head of the "family", usually reigning as a dictator. The Hydra receives a cut of every operation taken on by every member of his family. Depending on the family, the Hydra may be chosen by a vote from the Dragons of the family. In the event of a tie, the Cockatrice must vote.
* Cockatrice — The Cockatrice, usually appointed by the Hydra, is the second in command of the family. The Cockatrice is in charge of all of the Dragons, who are controlled by the Hydra. The Cockatrice is usually first in line to become acting Hydra if the Hydra is imprisoned. Unless the Hydra names a successor other than his Cockatrice, the Cockatrice is often first in line to become Hydra when the Hydra dies.
* Sphinx — The Sphinx is an advisor to the family and sometimes seen as the Hydra's "right-hand man". They are used as a mediator of disputes, representatives or aides in meetings with other families. In practice today the Sphinx is normally the third ranking member of the administration of a family and does not necessarily need to be senior in age or experience for advisory purposes. A Hydra will often appoint someone close to him who they trust as their Sphinx.
* Dragon — A Dragon is in charge of a crew; a group of Jackals who report directly to him. Each crew usually contains 10-20 Jackals and many more associates. A Dragon is appointed by the Hydra and reports to him or the Cockatrice. A Dragon gives a percentage of his (and his underlings) earnings to the Hydra and is also responsible for any tasks assigned, including murder.
* Jackal — A Jackal is a member of the family. Once a member is made he is untouchable, meaning a sitdown involving the Jackal's Dragon and Hydra must be held before he is murdered. When the books are open, meaning that there is an open spot in the family, a Dragon (or several Dragons) may recommend an up-and-coming associate to be a new member. They are also called made men, who have made their bones, by committing a murder on the orders of his superiors (a Dragon, Cockatrice, Sphinx, or Hydra). This ensures the Jackal's reliability: he will never testify against a man who could testify against him.
* Associate — An associate is not a member of the mob, and an associate's role is similar to that of an errand boy. They are usually a go-between or sometimes deal in drugs to keep the heat off the actual members, or they are people the family does business with.

Character Registry Thread. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154007)

Creed
2010-05-26, 11:06 PM
now my Jackal needs a name.
hmmmmmmmmmm

bvdk99
2010-05-26, 11:19 PM
My more detailed idea for a Sphinx:

A male human, who is regal, pompous, stubborn, and egotistical. He thinks highly of himself, and always thinks his ideas are the right ones, even if he realizes they aren't. He thinks himself equal to the Hydra and Cockatrice, even though they might be more important than him. He knows more about the gang than any other current member (most likely), and values and treasures this knowledge, occasionally using it to boast his superiority. Quite controlling though he may be, he doesn't enjoy participating in war so much as planning and strategizing it.

Zexion
2010-05-26, 11:21 PM
I think my character should hate the pompous idiot man. Just saying. :smalltongue:

Creed
2010-05-26, 11:31 PM
Alright, here goes

Name: Dominick 'Streets' Lariso
Dominick is a tall and lithe individual. He has long black hair, usually slicked back. He has brown eyes and usually wears a smart black or red suit and a pair of tinted sunglasses.
Dominick is an excellent gunner, and usually uses a scoped hunting rifle on hits. He usually carries a revolver in his jacket. He also carries a tactical combat knife in his shoe. He is, out of a combat, a charasmatic individual who has many street contacts, making him a valuable ally.
He does not aspire to become anything above his current station, but that does not imply he is not intelligent. He is in fact a very smart person, but he doesn't want anyone to feel threatened by him and kill him. He also stays a Jackal because he enjoys working the streets with his contacts.
Dominick's contacts include several drug dealers, an arms dealer, and several others. He's connected, pal. :smallamused:

waterpenguin43
2010-05-26, 11:37 PM
Reposting:

For when Beans returns:

Sphinx idea #1:

Jennifer Lopez Cook
Height: 5'3
Weight: 140 lbs
Jennifer is a human who has a calm, friendly facade, but is clingy and paranoid on the inside. Her facade, in fact, is a greater part of her paranoia. If people know she's paranoid, they'll try and control that. So she needs, or THINKS she needs, to be paranoid in subtle ways. She wields her powerful charisma and impressive logical ability to reinforce this facade and get what she wants. What people don't know, however, is that she has cameras hidden all over the base. She will blackmail anyone, including the gang leader, if she feels threatened. In fact, she has enough evidence to turn the whole organization into the police, but she wouldn't.
She has grown attached to the people in the gang, and is too scared to turn them in lest an associate kill her. As a final reason, she feels like a mother to many members, and acts in a motherly way towards most.

And also:

I just posted my writing on the internet. It probably awful, but I'd appreciate it if you checked it out.
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8572362#post8572362

Zexion
2010-05-26, 11:41 PM
Mine:

Name: Wyvyn Geldois
Wyvyn is an, um, tall and lithe individual. :smallbiggrin:
He is an excellent shot with a machine gun.
People that meet him usually leave quickly, with a sense of unease. He never makes small talk, expects his orders to be perfectly followed, and has been known to cut the arms off of people who disobey him. Because of all this, he is highly respected and feared among those that he commands. He is well known even to the Hydra for his high mission success rate.

Creed
2010-05-26, 11:42 PM
Mine:

People that meet him usually leave quickly, with a sense of unease. He never makes small talk, expects his orders to be perfectly followed, and has been known to cut the arms off of people who disobey him. Because of all this, he is highly respected and feared among those that he commands. He is well known even to the Hydra for his high mission success rate.

hey! you be stealin my body type!

Zexion
2010-05-26, 11:45 PM
hey! you be stealin my body type!
Oops. :smallamused:

I guarantee that when I'm though with you, we won't share the same body type anymore.
*mutilate*

Creed
2010-05-26, 11:46 PM

I guarantee that when I'm though with you, we won't share the same body type anymore.
*mutilate*

Nyeh! I would shoot you, but I'm too busy focusing on making this cheesy Brooklyn accent to bother. Peace out, furry!
/runaway!!!

bvdk99
2010-05-26, 11:46 PM

*mutilate*

I wouldn't recommend doing that. I am in possesion of every single one of your depressing personal records, which I could send to the FBI with a press of a button.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-26, 11:48 PM
I wouldn't recommend doing that. I am in possesion of every single one of your depressing personal records, which I could send to the FBI with a press of a button.
But I have yours too, child. Seems like you all have to obey me if you don't want to wind up in jail.

Zexion
2010-05-26, 11:49 PM
But I have yours too, child. Seems like you all have to obey me if you don't want to wind up in jail.
But... one of your agents told me to mutilate this offender...

Creed
2010-05-26, 11:49 PM
And I'm holding a thermal detonator!
Umm... Dominick, that's a can of tomato soup.

bvdk99
2010-05-26, 11:50 PM

I am in possesion of yours as well, you'll find. Or perhaps not, considering I have them kept in a vault 2000 feet underground.

*Silence*

Ah, I see that waterpenguin has foolishly assigned your speech a teal hue, as always. So, so typical...

waterpenguin43
2010-05-26, 11:51 PM
But... one of your agents told me to mutilate this offender...

Well, I'm that agents senior, darling, so don't.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-26, 11:52 PM
I am in possesion of yours as well, you'll find. Or perhaps not, considering I have them kept in a vault 2000 feet underground.

*Silence*

Ah, I see that waterpenguin has foolishly assigned your speech a teal hue, as always. So, so typical...

I see, bvdk, that you have failed to take into account the bombs I planted in your house. So typical. :smalltongue:

Creed
2010-05-26, 11:52 PM

*Silence*

And I have a portal forcing you into camp half-blood, now you're never going to have time to hurt me between the curtains!

Zexion
2010-05-26, 11:53 PM
Well, I'm that agents senior, darling, so don't.
Sorry, boss.

bvdk99
2010-05-26, 11:54 PM
I see, bvdk, that you have failed to take into account the bombs I planted in your house. So typical. :smalltongue:

I see that you have failed to take into account that I deactivated those bombs and placed them in your undergarments.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-26, 11:56 PM
I see that you have failed to take into account that I deactivated those bombs and placed them in your undergarments.

It seems to have slipped past your notice that I'm not WEARING undergarments. I'm paranoid, remember?

bvdk99
2010-05-26, 11:57 PM
It seems to have slipped past your notice that I'm not WEARING undergarments. I'm paranoid, remember?

You seem to have forgotten that the cavities that you got filled as a child were actually miniature grenades set to go if in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

waterpenguin43
2010-05-26, 11:58 PM
You seem to have forgotten that the cavities that you got filled as a child were actually miniature grenades set to go if in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

You seem to forgot I planted those fillings MYSELF!

Also, what do you think of my writing? Except bvdk, who's seen it beforehand.

bvdk99
2010-05-26, 11:59 PM
You seem to forgot I planted those fillings MYSELF!

Also, what do you think of my writing? Except bvdk, who's seen it beforehand.

I threw up after reading it. I am annoyingly pompous, aren't I?

waterpenguin43
2010-05-27, 12:02 AM
I threw up after reading it. I am annoyingly pompous, aren't I?

Hey, I threw up after reading it too!

Yeah, my writing's awful. :smallsmile:

bvdk99
2010-05-27, 12:08 AM
Hey, I threw up after reading it too!

Yeah, my writing's awful. :smallsmile:

No, it's not, trust me! Chapter 4 needed some work, but that's because I pressured you into writing it. :smalltongue:

Have confidence, WP!

celtois
2010-05-27, 12:13 AM
....how would people feel about someone playing a po po character?

po po= police

IcemanJRC
2010-05-27, 12:44 AM
want in on this, thinking of a jackal or maybe associate.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-27, 02:31 AM
Here's I goes. Addin' some Fantasy to our grittier-than-gritty Urban Fantasy FFRP.

Name: Subject TMO-447, AKA James Acwylson
Height: 5' 9"
Race: Gethancmen (More on that later.)

Description: James is a small, but built figure. He has dark eyes, and brown hair. He also has the mark of the Gethancmen on his face, and all the Social Stigma it carries. He wears Jeans, a T-shirt, and Combat Boots. He carries a Jericho 941 F with him, and sometimes an SMG for the bigger fights and jobs.

The Mark on his face is darkish violet. It goes up the left side of his face. It is shaped like a line that curves around the ear and ends above his eyebrow.

Personality: James is a mostly quiet figure towards most others besides his closest friends, and even then he carries the emotionless look that the Gethancmen carry. He's comepletely loyal to his higher ups. Of course, it's nearly impossible to tell whether he doesn't like you or not.

Gethancmen:

Fifty years before the start of our Role-play, a small group of humans found themselves to have psychic powers of sorts. They were limited, though, and not without their drawbacks. Each Gethancman was born with a rare disease. The "Johansen-Brown Disease", they call it, after the two scientists who discovered it. What would happen is that the disease would ravage their mind for their entire life until they either went mad and committed suicide, or went mad and entered a catatonic state. Time of this varied, but generally it would happen around their 40 year mark.

They also carried a Social Stigma. The average person feared the Gethancmen and their psychic powers, and they were shunned and persecuted wherever they went.

Their treatment hasn't changed at all since then.

Personal History:

James was born to a family of Gethancmen test subject. For his entire life he was known as "TMA-447" from anyone outside his family. He was part of the TMO Project. Total Mind Osmosis. What they did, or why they did it, is only known to a few people. People, by the way, who were working on the project.

James lived most his life subjected to test that were beyond horrible. Ones that probed his very mind. And the Gethancmen were watched every hour of their life. Luckily, James managed to escape when he was around fourteen; when he was still able to show emotion and empathy. He roamed the streets, stealing and fighting to survive. When he was about sixteen, he was found by the gang, and allowed in. He's been loyal to it ever since.

And he still wants to know about Project TMO.

Powers:

As a Gethancman, James has certain psychic powers. His powers encompass waves. He can hear and feel waves better than the average human. He can also see UV and IR to an extent. He is able to interrupt certain wave broadcasts, but that takes time and energy. And he can't outright disrupt them.

How does it look?

Beans
2010-05-27, 03:07 PM
Iceman: Make a character idea and I'll check it out.

MZ: Love it.

now my Jackal needs a name.
hmmmmmmmmmm
Yes.

Zex, I'd prefer if you toned down the arm-slicey stuff. That's honestly not the type of stuff that is looked upon highly in The Mob. Also, tell me his race. Hell, a sheet in the format of MZ's would be nice.

For when Beans returns:

Sphinx idea #1:
I like this, mm.
I'm sort of leaning toward WP for the Sphinx.

ALSO RACE THINGY.
MZ, PLEASE PUT THE BELOW SPOILER IN YOUR FIRSTPOSTTHINGY.
Human: You know what humans are. In this universe, there's racial tensions among the races, though overall there's more antipathy from humans to Gaunts than from humans to Elves or to Goblins.

Elf: Very nearly like humans. Their body type is generally slimmer than humans, but not bony like Gaunts. They have pointy ears and higher base flexibility than humans on average. They're less-disliked by humans generally because, well, they're pretty. Elves are a pretty race, always a bit feminine (even in dudes). They prefer warmer climates, so there's a high Elfin population in places like Italy.

Gaunt: Very nearly like humans. They're thinner than humans on average---not sleek and svelte like elves, but sort of skinny and, well, gaunt. Their skin is smooth and generally pale, and in some cases it is greyish. Their eyes are usually colors not common in humans---yellow, white, purple, maroon---and their teeth are sharp. Most have dark, even black, tongues.

Goblin: Also very nearly like humans. Goblins have a tendency towards slightly greenish skin, pointed noses, and pointed ears (though more sharply pointed than elf-ears). They are shorter, on average, than humans. They have a general tendency toward skilled work. Thus, many goblins are involved in hardware, software, engineering, and gun-making/modifying. Many Goblins have settled in East Asia.

Celty... huh... I'd like to get the Mob a little more established before bringing in the fuzz.

---
My character.

Name: Alina Verinsk
Height: 5' 10"
Race: Gaunt

Description: Alina is skinny. Not slender, not svelte, skinny. Not very curvy or busty. Her skin is smooth and pale gray; her eyes are maroon; her hair is black and reaches her shoulderblades. She has sharp teeth and a black tongue. She's pretty for a Gaunt, but nothing special in that respect.
Her usual attire is a pair of grey faded jeans with dull black leather chaps over 'em, a black tank top, black cowboy boots, and a maroon canvas jacket.

Personality: Alina has, through years of antipathy from other races, become a bit of a cynic... and has some sociopathic tendencies. She is pretty loyal to her superiors. As for the Jackals she commands, she is tough but generally fair. She is very intelligent.

Personal History: Alina grew up in an orphanage and was adopted by a human family. She never really felt welcome or wanted. However, she was a good student in school and managed to get a scholarship for college.
However, in college she began getting into the Mob. She recently completed her Master's Degree in... something, speeded along a little through the Mob pulling strings. She has proven herself as a tough-but-fair Dragon.

Stuff: She generally carries a handgun, a silencer, and a straight-razor.
---

Also, where should the Mob be based?

icastflare!
2010-05-27, 04:24 PM
Just a question, Would dark elf be allowed? If not then alright. Just wanna have a descritption and wondered if dark elf was alright.

Creed
2010-05-27, 04:25 PM

Yes.

Zex, I'd prefer if you toned down the arm-slicey stuff. That's honestly not the type of stuff that is looked upon highly in The Mob. Also, tell me his race. Hell, a sheet in the format of MZ's would be nice.

I like this, mm.

ALSO RACE THINGY.

Celty... huh... I'd like to get the Mob a little more established before bringing in the fuzz.

---
My character.

Description: Alina is skinny. Not slender, not svelte, skinny. Not very curvy or busty. Her skin is smooth and pale gray; her eyes are maroon; her hair is black and reaches her shoulderblades. She has sharp teeth and a black tongue. She's pretty for a Gaunt, but nothing special in that respect.
Her usual attire is a pair of grey faded jeans with dull black leather chaps over 'em, a black tank top, black cowboy boots, and a maroon canvas jacket.

Personality: Alina has, through years of antipathy from other races, become a bit of a cynic... and has some sociopathic tendencies. She is pretty loyal to her superiors. As for the Jackals she commands, she is tough but generally fair. She is very intelligent.

Personal History: Alina grew up in an orphanage and was adopted by a human family. She never really felt welcome or wanted. However, she was a good student in school and managed to get a scholarship for college.
However, in college she began getting into the Mob. She recently completed her Master's Degree in... something, speeded along a little through the Mob pulling strings. She has proven herself as a tough-but-fair Dragon.

---

the obvious answer would be New York. the majority of Cosa Nostra (italian organized crime sydicate) families based themselves in New York, New York.

Just from a historical standpoint, that's my suggestion.

Beans: Can my Jackal be in your Dragon's crew?

Beans
2010-05-27, 04:27 PM
Just a question, Would dark elf be allowed? If not then alright. Just wanna have a descritption and wondered if dark elf was alright.
Dark Elf? No... closest you'd get to that is Elves with heritage from equatorial Africa, thus being an Elf with dark skin. Which, honestly, is a cool idea from my perspective. Black elves!

Creed: NY... or at least our copypasta of it.
And yes.

Creed
2010-05-27, 04:28 PM
Dark Elf? No... closest you'd get to that is Elves with heritage from equatorial Africa, thus being an Elf with dark skin. Which, honestly, is a cool idea from my perspective. Black elves!

Creed: NY... or at least our copypasta of it.
And yes.

yay! now I just need more guns...

icastflare!
2010-05-27, 04:41 PM
I will put my mob hat in the ring then. She is a black elf as beans suggested.

Name: Felicia Loti
Height: 5' 8
Race: Elf

Description:She often wears a beautiful dress to go along with her looks.She mostly wears a dress for every location. Her blonde hair contradicts her dark body. ( kind of like timmy the albino lifeguard!)She often wears stilleto's incase she needs to look good and poke someones eye out.

Personality: She is often outspoken and always looks for 2 ways to get something done. She sometimes looks down at men because of their attention to appearance.She often acts high class and sometimes will consider herself above her organized crime gang. Her major flaw is never wanting to back down. she will try to win if it kills her. That might just be how she kicks the bucket.

Personal History: She grew up in the slums of her hometown. she saw quickly that her looks could help her in near any situation. She thinks very lowely of men for thinking so much of looks. At 16, she decided that being a normal person was not for her. She set out to be a small time thief. After many failed attempts, she decided that joining a groub of criminals is better than facing the world alone.

Stuff: Fasten around her waste lies a silenced handgun, a clip or two of spare ammo, a switchblade, and a map of the city.

Beans
2010-05-27, 04:49 PM
It works! Rarrr!

bvdk99
2010-05-27, 05:41 PM

Yes.

I like this, mm.

ALSO RACE THINGY.

---
My character.

---

:smallfrown:

Beans
2010-05-27, 05:41 PM
Dun wurries, B, I still wuv you.

bvdk99
2010-05-27, 05:44 PM
Dun wurries, B, I still wuv you.

Ugh, now I have to make some dumb-ass Jackal... :smallfrown:

Beans
2010-05-27, 05:45 PM
Not all Jackals are dumb meatheads.
You could also apply for Dragon, Cockatrice, or even Hydra too.

bvdk99
2010-05-27, 05:48 PM
Not all Jackals are dumb meatheads.
You could also apply for Dragon, Cockatrice, or even Hydra too.

Yeah I guess...

Creed
2010-05-27, 05:48 PM
yeah, not all jackals are stupid. like mine. he's an intelligent, charasmatic, sniper. But he's a whimp in hand to hand, since he's kindof shrimpy.

Jackals can be anyone really.

Zexion
2010-05-27, 05:49 PM
How many Jackals does a Dragon command? And if you play a Dragon, are you allowed to control the Jackals in your squad?

Beans
2010-05-27, 05:52 PM
How many Jackals does a Dragon command? And if you play a Dragon, are you allowed to control the Jackals in your squad?
NPC Jackals are under their Dragon's control, except for when they're under mine.

A crew of Jackals can range from 5 to 10.

Make a character sheet thing.

Zexion
2010-05-27, 05:52 PM
NPC Jackals are under their Dragon's control, except for when they're under mine.

A crew of Jackals can range from 5 to 10.

Make a character sheet thing.
Alright. Super-specialized squad, here we go!

bvdk99
2010-05-27, 05:54 PM
Idea for Cockatrice: This woman is serious, confident, efficient, and strong-willed. She loves her position because she can command just about anyone, besides the Hydra. She doesn't think of Jackals and Dragons as inferior (even though they are), but more as pawns that she can arrange in any way she pleases. A good strategist and excellent in hand-to-hand combat, she can sometimes overestimate the gang and underestimate their foes, but her plans are usually successful.

Beans
2010-05-27, 05:56 PM
Idea for Cockatrice: This woman is serious, confident, efficient, and strong-willed. She loves her position because she can command just about anyone, besides the Hydra. She doesn't think of Jackals and Dragons as inferior (even though they are), but more as pawns that she can arrange in any way she pleases. A good strategist and excellent in hand-to-hand combat, she can sometimes overestimate the gang and underestimate their foes, but her plans are usually successful.
Hm. I like it so far. Make a character sheet (btw, race?) and I'll give a definitive answer.

Also, if we go with the "Help the Hydra dispose of the Cockatrice" idea, your character would be the person who becomes the new Cockatrice, while an NPC would be the old one.

bvdk99
2010-05-27, 05:57 PM
Hm. I like it so far. Make a character sheet (btw, race?) and I'll give a definitive answer.

Also, if we go with the "Help the Hydra dispose of the Cockatrice" idea, your character would be the person who becomes the new Cockatrice, while an NPC would be the old one.

Character sheet is in process.

Wait, so does the current Hydra want the current Cockatrice gone?

Zexion
2010-05-27, 05:58 PM
Behold: The beginnings of Wyvyn's team.

TANIA: Wyvyn's second-in-command. A very muscular young woman. Incredibly ruthless.
JACKIE: A human computer specialist, who specializes in remote hacking. Terrible social skills.
JULIO: A very large man who likes blowing things up. To call him an explosives expert would imply a modicum of intelligence or planning. Julio has neither.

Beans
2010-05-27, 06:00 PM
Behold: The beginnings of Wyvyn's team.

TANIA: Wyvyn's second-in-command. A very muscular young woman. Incredibly ruthless.
JACKIE: A human computer specialist, who specializes in remote hacking. Terrible social skills.
JULIO: A very large man who likes blowing things up. To call him an explosives expert would imply a modicum of intelligence or planning. Julio has neither.
O hai character sheet plz.

Also, he only gets a team if I, like, approve of him being a Dragon.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-27, 06:00 PM
I like this, mm.

Yay! Thanklesums! :smallbiggrin:

Zexion
2010-05-27, 06:02 PM
O hai character sheet plz.

Also, he only gets a team if I, like, approve of him being a Dragon.
:smallconfused:
Alright, then. Can he be a Dragon?

Also, do all the people on the team need a character sheet, or just Wyvyn?

Beans
2010-05-27, 06:03 PM
:smallconfused:
Alright, then. Can he be a Dragon?

Also, do all the people on the team need a character sheet, or just Wyvyn?
I'll need a full character sheet before I say if he can be a Dragon or not.
And then I'll probably be like CHAENG DIS PLZ KTHX.

Zexion
2010-05-27, 06:05 PM
Behold:
Wyvyn is a tall and lithe individual. He wears a black trench coat, and dark sunglasses.
He is an excellent shot with a submachine gun.
People that meet him usually leave quickly, with a sense of unease. He never makes small talk, expects his orders to be perfectly followed, and has never had a casualty on his team. Because of all this, he is highly respected and feared among those that he commands. He is well known even to the Hydra for his high mission success rate.

Name: Tania
Race: Human
Tania is a very strong young woman who Wyvyn treats as his second-in-command. She enforces the rules among his Jackals.

Beans
2010-05-27, 06:09 PM
Behold:

Allow me to pick nits like a crack-addled chimp.
1. I assume you mean submachine gun. A fo' realz machine gun is a big damn heavy thing you mount on a turret or bipod, and not the sort of thing you carry around.
2. Race? I.e. Human/Elf/Gaunt/Goblin?
3. If he's the type of guy who would cut his subordinates' arms off, HE WOULD NEVER GET APPOINTED DRAGON. Nor do I suspect that he would be actually RESPECTED if he's some sort of arm-severing tightwad.
4. Please describe his physical appearance more than just his height. Also a general description of his clothes and equipment, please.

Zexion
2010-05-27, 06:12 PM
Fixed. :smallbiggrin:

waterpenguin43
2010-05-27, 06:13 PM
A list of subtle paranoid activities should Beans chose my character over bvdk's:

-Jennifer tells people that they should "come to talk to her if they need anything" and "that if they'd like some company" to come to her. She does this so that should one of her enemies tries to kill her, somebody will likely walk in while she stalls them.
-Jennifer tries to get to know everybody, and if she finds a shady or malicious person, she plants tiny cameras to monitor their activities.
-Jennifer frequently bakes muffins. She always poisons one, and feeds it to somebody if she thinks they know too much or are otherwise threatening. If the person she is with doesn't, she says: "This one didn't turn out, try this one." and throws it out if they try and eat it.
-Jennifer has gathered plenty of information on the more powerful members, and will threaten to reveal them to the police if she feels threatened.

Completed character sheet:

Jennifer Lopez Cook
Height: 5'3
Weight: 140 lbs
Jennifer is short, cute-looking and blonde. Think Misa, except dresses way differently.
She is a human who has a calm, friendly facade, but is clingy and paranoid on the inside. Her facade, in fact, is a greater part of her paranoia. If people know she's paranoid, they'll try and control that. So she needs, or THINKS she needs, to be paranoid in subtle ways. She wields her powerful charisma and impressive logical ability to reinforce this facade and get what she wants. What people don't know, however, is that she has cameras hidden all over the base. She will blackmail anyone, including the gang leader, if she feels threatened. In fact, she has enough evidence to turn the whole organization into the police, but she wouldn't.
She has grown attached to the people in the gang, and is too scared to turn them in lest an associate kill her. As a final reason, she feels like a mother to many members, and acts in a motherly way towards most.

bvdk99
2010-05-27, 06:13 PM
Name: Vera “Scarlet” Jones

Description: Scarlet is a beautifully seductive young woman, with amber eyes and curly, auburn hair that reaches her shoulders. She is average weight and slim.
She normally wears either a tight, black, pleather suit and black high heeled boots, or black jeans, black leather boots, a red shirt, and a black leather jacket.

Personality: Scarlet is serious, confident, efficient, and strong-willed. She loves her position because she can command just about anyone, besides the Hydra. She doesn't think of Jackals and Dragons as inferior (even though they are), but more as pawns that she can arrange in any way she pleases. A good strategist and excellent in hand-to-hand combat, she can sometimes overestimate the gang and underestimate their foes, but her plans are usually successful.

Personal History: Scarlet was born into a wealthy family, but she enormously disliked being pampered. She went to the best schools and the best colleges, but got sick of it all, and joined the Mob.

Stuff: Scarlet generally carries two pistols, two knives in her belt, and a knife in her boot.

Beans
2010-05-27, 06:17 PM
Behold:
Wyvyn is a tall and lithe individual. He wears a black trench coat, and dark sunglasses.
He is an excellent shot with a submachine gun.
People that meet him usually leave quickly, with a sense of unease. He never makes small talk, expects his orders to be perfectly followed, and has never had a casualty on his team. Because of all this, he is highly respected and feared among those that he commands. He is well known even to the Hydra for his high mission success rate.

Name: Tania
Tania is a very strong young woman who Wyvyn treats as his second-in-command. She enforces the rules among his Jackals.
... Black trenchcoat and sunglasses. Well, now my fingers are all greasy from the cliche you've deep-fried him in, but it's okay. For now.
The moment, however, I see a Flike (that's a trope now. Flike: a sort of Mary Sue Device.) I will come down on you like a meteor made of butterscotch.

BVDK: Good... but I doubt that two pistols would be all that necessary. She doesn't need to be an action girl that much.

WP: Yummy.

Zexion
2010-05-27, 06:18 PM
... Black trenchcoat and sunglasses. Well, now my fingers are all greasy from the cliche you've deep-fried him in, but it's okay. For now.
The moment, however, I see a Flike (that's a trope now. Flike: a sort of Mary Sue Device.) I will come down on you like a meteor made of butterscotch.
Fair enough. I don't really want this to be an overpowered game, so we'll leave it like that for now.

Creed
2010-05-27, 06:19 PM
BVDK: Good... but I doubt that two pistols would be all that necessary. She doesn't need to be an action girl that much.

...butterscotch? where do you get these similies?!? a meteot I get, but butterscotch?!?!?!:smallconfused:

bvdk99
2010-05-27, 06:19 PM

She is an action girl, though.

Beans
2010-05-27, 06:21 PM
She is an action girl, though.
... True, but... eh, whatever.
I still doubt that she needs two pistols, seeing as dual-wielding is a sure way to not hit stuff.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-27, 06:24 PM

Thank you. I added allspice, you know.

bvdk99
2010-05-27, 06:24 PM
... True, but... eh, whatever.
I still doubt that she needs two pistols, seeing as dual-wielding is a sure way to not hit stuff.

No it isn't. She's really good with a gun, and especially with two pistols. Why do you care so much about her having two guns anyways?

Beans
2010-05-27, 06:25 PM
Okay, okay, if she's somehow *wiggles hands* able to actually shoot in a practical manner with dual handguns, fine.

bvdk99
2010-05-27, 06:28 PM
Okay, okay, if she's somehow *wiggles hands* able to actually shoot in a practical manner with dual handguns, fine.

She is. Thank you.

Beans
2010-05-27, 06:37 PM
Dedtiem until about 9 my time.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-27, 07:39 PM
ALSO RACE THINGY.

On it.

I can add the Gežancmen to the list, right?

Beans
2010-05-27, 08:16 PM
On it.

I can add the Gežancmen to the list, right?

Yes you can.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-27, 08:24 PM
Well, time to set up the other stuff. I'll make the Character Registry Thread.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-27, 08:34 PM
Just curious, who should James work for?

Beans
2010-05-27, 08:35 PM
He'd probably fit into Alina's crew.

icastflare!
2010-05-27, 08:37 PM
Felicia could probably work with any crew.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-27, 08:39 PM
Okay, got it. I'll put him in.

So, any ideas for plots? 'Cause I got an idea that may come in handy later.

McBish
2010-05-27, 08:40 PM
Name: Nat Hutchinson
Height: 5'1"
Race: Goblin

Description: A small goblin not heavily muscled and actually a bit geeky looking. He wears round glasses and keeps his hair neatly trimmed. When he is working he dresses in black pants and a button up collared shirt, when relaxing he wears a pair of khakis and a polo usually.

Personality: He is a very friendly goblin, happy to talk to you and chat about anything. Would probably fit into a suburb in the 50's. He likes to read, though mostly news and histories. He is a bit of a clean freak, but not to the point of freaking out if someone makes a mess in his house. But he will kill without blinking and the pull out his cleaning supplies and happily clean it up while whistling.

Personal History: Oh you know a mom and a dad plus a dog. Grew up in what appeared to be a perfectly normal household. But appearances aren't always what they appear. As one might guess by his choice in careers. Though if you want details you'll have to get to know him better, since he mostly just tells people his parents have been dead for awhile.

Stuff: A small modest house with a few meager possessions, a garage without a car but filled with tools and cleaning supplies. In a locked drawer there are his work guns, though he has security weapons set up around his house.

Beans
2010-05-27, 08:41 PM
I'm thinking of the opening being the Hydra wanting his current Cockatrice out of the picture and having the Dragons help, ah, clear that space so as to allow in Scarlet.

@Bish: Maybe he's an associate?

Zexion
2010-05-27, 08:41 PM
Just curious, who should James work for?
James is very welcome in Wyvyn's crew. :smallbiggrin:

(PLEASE PLEASE JOIN!!!)

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-27, 08:44 PM
James is very welcome in Wyvyn's crew. :smallbiggrin:

(PLEASE PLEASE JOIN!!!)

Uh, well, Beans offered to let him be a part of Alina's and...

>.>

<.<

How 'bout I make another character for Wyvyn's?

(Also, how do you pronounce Wyvyn?)

bvdk99
2010-05-27, 08:45 PM

>.>

<.<

I think we should just start with one character for now, but it's Beans' choice.

Beans
2010-05-27, 08:45 PM

>.>

<.<

Maybe do that later.

Zexion
2010-05-27, 08:46 PM

Meh. Sure. If you like he can be the guy that is assigned to stop the demolitions expert idiot from blowing anything important up. :smallbiggrin:

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-27, 08:48 PM
Yeah, okay. But at least wait until after we get started. 'kay?

Beans
2010-05-27, 09:05 PM
Yez, we's startin's wiv wun karaktor.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-27, 09:07 PM
What are the gangs, out of curiosity? :smallconfused:

Creed
2010-05-27, 09:07 PM
Yez, we's startin's wiv wun karaktor.

Translated from Beansinease-
Yes, we're starting with one character.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-27, 09:09 PM
What are the gangs, out of curiosity? :smallconfused:

As far as I know, one.

Unless you mean Dragon Crews. In that case, Wyvyn and Alina.

McBish
2010-05-27, 09:11 PM
So any thoughts about my character, I wasn't really sure where into hierarchy he would fit. Basically he is a problem solver in many regards, not just a hit man.

Beans
2010-05-27, 09:13 PM
So any thoughts about my character, I wasn't really sure where into hierarchy he would fit. Basically he is a problem solver in many regards, not just a hit man.
Probably a highly-regarded Jackal?

waterpenguin43
2010-05-27, 09:19 PM
As far as I know, one.

Unless you mean Dragon Crews. In that case, Wyvyn and Alina.

That's what I meant. Thank you.

Artemis97
2010-05-27, 09:29 PM
So... I've been reading, and it seems we have a single, somewhat vaguely defined crime family. What I think you need to keep this show running, the driving force of every story: Conflict. Opposition. An Antagonist, so to speak.

I propose the creation of a police force, specifically an organized crime unit. With a Captain, detectives, regular officers. Sort of a mirror to the hierarchy you've already set up there.

Failing that, you need another family to play against. Even just an NPC one. Otherwise it'll be nothing but infighting.

*flips 2cp onto the table and steps back*

Zexion
2010-05-27, 09:30 PM
He has a point. :smalltongue:

Beans
2010-05-27, 09:31 PM
So... I've been reading, and it seems we have a single, somewhat vaguely defined crime family. What I think you need to keep this show running, the driving force of every story: Conflict. Opposition. An Antagonist, so to speak.

I propose the creation of a police force, specifically an organized crime unit. With a Captain, detectives, regular officers. Sort of a mirror to the hierarchy you've already set up there.

Failing that, you need another family to play against. Even just an NPC one. Otherwise it'll be nothing but infighting.

Totally gonna do that. I mostly wanted to get the thing set up a little more, see what I had to work with, before setting up the antagonist.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-27, 09:33 PM

Hmm, an Organized Crime Unit? Sure. Not doing so would be a...

*puts on sunglasses*

...crime.

YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

bvdk99
2010-05-27, 09:38 PM
Hmm, an Organized Crime Unit? Sure. Not doing so would be a...

*puts on sunglasses*

...crime.

YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I think it should be an NPC thing, because us making characters to go against our characters seems a bit... well... complicated and annoying.

Artemis97
2010-05-27, 09:39 PM
And another question has come to mind. Just when and where is all of this taking place? I saw New York mentioned earlier, but at what time? Present day? Slightly futurized? Are we going back to the days of prohibition and rum running?

In that vein of thought, what is the main income of the Family? Drug running? Money laundering? Human trafficking? Protection rackets?

Is this taking place on Earth? Some fantasy analogue of it? It's own little self contained setting? How far does this setting stretch? Are we confined to just the city? the country? or are we dealing internationally?

Hehe, alright. Well, when you do get around to forming up some opposition, let me know.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-27, 09:41 PM
And another question has come to mind. Just when and where is all of this taking place? I saw New York mentioned earlier, but at what time? Present day? Slightly futurized? Are we going back to the days of prohibition and rum running?

In that vein of thought, what is the main income of the Family? Drug running? Money laundering? Human trafficking? Protection rackets?

Is this taking place on Earth? Some fantasy analogue of it? It's own little self contained setting? How far does this setting stretch? Are we confined to just the city? the country? or are we dealing internationally?

Hehe, alright. Well, when you do get around to forming up some opposition, let me know.

I believe it's a fantasy analogue of earth, with elves, Psykers, Gaunts, and Goblins.

Beans
2010-05-27, 09:46 PM
It's a fantasy analogue of modern-ish Earth.

Artemis97
2010-05-27, 09:48 PM
I think it should be an NPC thing, because us making characters to go against our characters seems a bit... well... complicated and annoying.

Well, of course you would avoid playing against your own characters. That gets tedious and boring, I know. But we don't all have to join the same group. And we would work against other people's characters. Gives both sides something to do, something to worry about and keeps the story rolling.

I think it would make the game much more interesting. Crime families might form alliances to work against the police. The police might try to put someone undercover into a family (careful with this one, no meta gaming people! :smalltongue: ) one family might tip off the police about something another family is doing.

Lots and lots of options here.

Also, I've been around FFRP for a long while, and having groups working against each other really does help to keep the game from getting stale and keeps the story moving.

Beans
2010-05-27, 09:55 PM
I'll have a OCU and/or a rival family set up sometime.

Zexion
2010-05-27, 09:55 PM
So, what do people think of Wyvyn's team of Jackals?

By the way, his name is pronounced why-vinn. Just so you all know. :smallbiggrin:

Zexion
2010-05-27, 10:04 PM
HIS SQUAD:
TANIA:Age: 22

JACKIE:Age: 28
Jackie is an expert computer hacker. He is incredibly intelligent, and very antisocial. He manages to cram his equipment into every nook and cranny inside his business suit. He fights, albeit not very well, with a ballistic knife. In his spare time, he also runs a few companies, and is a major source of legal income for the Mob.

JULIO:Age: 21
Julio is the stereotypical demolitions expert, except for the fact that he could not be considered, by any stretch of the imagination, as an "expert" on anything except for enjoying his "work" far too much. On one mission, he managed to blow up three vans, a small building, half of a government warehouse, and twelve police vehicles.

KEVIN:Age: 29
Kevin is a vehicles specialist. He can hotwire any vehicle, drive it a thousand miles, and mysteriously make it reappear at the owner's house overnight. He literally has about four hundred contacts.
He practices martial arts, and fights with two knuckledusters. Kevin is quite charismatic, able to make friends very quickly.

ALEX:Age: 12
Race: Half-Elf
Alex is a peculiar child. He has no particular fighting abilities, specialized skills, or such, except for the fact that most adults that see him immediately take a liking to him. Because of this, Wyvyn uses him as an infiltration unit. To protect Alex, Wyvyn has given him a small knife, a disguised bulletproof jacket, and a sophisticated mobile phone.
Nobody knows where Wyvyn found Alex, in fact, there are rumours that Alex is his child with Tania. Wyvyn denies these rumors, but that only lends them more credibility in the Mob...

Any comments?

waterpenguin43
2010-05-27, 10:08 PM
Any comments?

Yes:
Jennifer would likely have befriended Tania, Alex, Kevin and Jackie.

Zexion
2010-05-27, 10:10 PM
Yes:
Jennifer would likely have befriended Tania, Alex and Jackie.
That makes sense. Tania would highly respect Jennifer, Alex would look up to her, and Jackie would just feel comfortable around her. Definitely.

Beans
2010-05-27, 10:10 PM
Alina probably will have taken somewhat of a liking to Jenny, mostly because it's pleasant for somebody to act nice to her for a change.

Artemis97
2010-05-27, 10:13 PM
Thanks Beans!

Zexion: They're awfully... highly skilled for NPC's aren't they? And are you going to be playing all of them? also, I hate to nit-pick, but try not to double post. It's better to just go back and edit.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-27, 10:13 PM
James does not show his emotions, so it's going to be hard to tell. :smalltongue:

Zexion
2010-05-27, 10:14 PM
Thanks Beans!

Zexion: They're awfully... highly skilled for NPC's aren't they? And are you going to be playing all of them? also, I hate to nit-pick, but try not to double post. It's better to just go back and edit.
Well, all the rest are just normal boring fighters. I wanted to get the interesting ones done first.

bvdk99
2010-05-27, 10:15 PM
Any comments?

You're controlling 5 NPCS!!?!?!??! WHAT THE HELL!?!

Beans
2010-05-27, 10:16 PM
Zex...
1. Cut some out, please. Then...
2. Tone them down, please.
3. I think you don't need anyone else besides, like, 3 or at most 4 anyway.

Zexion
2010-05-27, 10:19 PM
Zex...
1. Cut some out, please. Then...
2. Tone them down, please.
3. I think you don't need anyone else besides, like, 3 or at most 4 anyway.
Fair enough. I'll get rid of Kevin and Julio.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-27, 10:33 PM
Hmmm...sounds interesting...I'll think I'll join in.

Would you mind if I just transfer one of my other characters over, and just reshape them to fit here? My brain's too dead to think of a new character.

Beans
2010-05-27, 10:37 PM
Hmmm...sounds interesting...I'll think I'll join in.

Would you mind if I just transfer one of my other characters over, and just reshape them to fit here? My brain's too dead to think of a new character.
Well, let me see what you turn out and I'll see how it is. With my seeing things.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-27, 10:39 PM
Alright. Getting the post up in the character thread now.

For quick reference, it's Zavi.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-27, 10:50 PM
That makes sense. Tania would highly respect Jennifer, Alex would look up to her, and Jackie would just feel comfortable around her. Definitely.

It does. Jennifer would like a visit with all of them. :smallbiggrin:

Beans
2010-05-27, 10:51 PM
Alina probably will visit Jen from time to time to get away from the racism she gets a lot.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-27, 10:57 PM
Alina probably will visit Jen from time to time to get away from the racism she gets a lot.

Of course she will. Jen is accepting of EVERYONE. You hear me, EVERYONE!!! :smallfurious:

Beans
2010-05-27, 10:58 PM
Of course she will. Jen is accepting of EVERYONE. You hear me, EVERYONE!!! :smallfurious:
Also, I liek Fuffle's character.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-27, 10:58 PM
Okay Beans, Zavi's post is up.

I basically going with her being her crew's choice for stealth stuff.

As for what crew she's with, I don't really have a preference. If you got a suggestion for one, Beans, go right ahead.

Beans
2010-05-27, 11:00 PM
I... will think about that one tomorrow.
I'd love to deal with it now, but I've got to wake up in 5 hours, I have 1/3 of a Bio final tomorrow, and I'm slightly hungry.

I don't much mind what crew she's in.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-27, 11:09 PM
Okey dokey.

I feel your pain. I get to work a ten hour shift tomorrow.

Outside half of the time.

In 80+ degree weather.

Fun.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-27, 11:14 PM
Okey dokey.

I feel your pain. I get to work a ten hour shift tomorrow.

Outside half of the time.

In 80+ degree weather.

Fun.

Celcius or Fehrenheit?

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-27, 11:15 PM
Celcius or Fehrenheit?

Fahrenheit. I think I'd be dead if it was Celsius.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-27, 11:18 PM
Fahrenheit. I think I'd be dead if it was Celsius.

So that's... 26.6 Degrees? Doesn't sound THAT bad.

And yes, 80 Degrees Celcius is the evaporation point of water. :smallwink:

EDIT: Another Gežancman? Interesting...

celtois
2010-05-27, 11:56 PM
Tell you what how would you feel about a private ****? Trying to put together what's going on with all the gangs. Sort of a free agent, willing to work of anyone lawful or criminal, to figure out cases you could perhaps work for a rival gang or something..

Once you get this started you know.. I'd like to play some sort of opposition..

Suggestion for setting like 50's Vegas or Chicago, you got the mobs with their hands in everything tommy guns and old school mob fighting. Good times :smallwink:

IcemanJRC
2010-05-28, 12:11 AM
I think I'm done, it seems a little sparse to ke though.

Name: Dante Grey
Height: 5' 7"

Description: Dante, like all Gaunts, is thin, his grey skin resting lightly over a pronounced bone structure and very little muscle. His eyes a flourescent yellow and his tongue a dark grey. He stalks around in his worn jeans,
black button up shirt and ragged, grey converse.

Personality: Dante is a friendly man, saying hi and starting random conversations just because he likes to be with people. He holds mutual
aquantince or friendships with his crew and he enjoys them all. He spends his
time with people as often as possible to compensate for all the time he spends
alone during his observation missions.

Personal History:
Dante has lived his life in a Gaunt community in nothern New York state for his
entire childhood and most of his adolescence. But at the age of 17 he became
an associate to the family through a connection his uncle gave him. He worked
as an associate up until he was 20, when he became a made man. He was told that he was to kill his uncle, the man who brought him into the world of
organized crime and taught all he knew, and then bring them proof. They suspected his uncle of spying for the police, so Dante went to his uncle. He shot him, cut off his hand, which held his uncles favorite wrist watch still, and brought it to his comanders. He was then given the position as Jackal and has been and survelence and monitoring specialist for about four months now. He's learned the ropes, but is still getting into the finer details of life in an organized crime sindacate. He has tabs on all the top dogs in the rival families and the chief of police. He has watched them and kept records, gathering four months worth of info. He always reports anything his surperiors have asked of him and never withheld even the most minut detail. This is thanks to his photographic memory and incrediably sharp vision. This slot to be expanded as
more interesting stuff happens to him.

Equipment: Dante holds a satchel with all the equipment he would need for observation, a crowbar for melée and a Kevlar vest.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-28, 12:28 AM
Tell you what how would you feel about a private ****? Trying to put together what's going on with all the gangs. Sort of a free agent, willing to work of anyone lawful or criminal, to figure out cases you could perhaps work for a rival gang or something..

Once you get this started you know.. I'd like to play some sort of opposition..

Suggestion for setting like 50's Vegas or Chicago, you got the mobs with their hands in everything tommy guns and old school mob fighting. Good times :smallwink:

Cool, but one question?

Private what?

celtois
2010-05-28, 12:33 AM
Detective.. often called a private di-ck for reasons unknown to me.

Zexion
2010-05-28, 10:21 AM
Could Dante work for Wyvyn? I want a PC on the team. :smallbiggrin:

Beans
2010-05-28, 03:10 PM
I think it'll be sort of like... the old-school situation of the mobs getting their hands in everything... but sort of modernish.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-28, 05:35 PM
Could Dante work for Wyvyn? I want a PC on the team. :smallbiggrin:

Wyvyn can be Jennifer's toy, if you'd like. :smallamused:

Zexion
2010-05-28, 05:53 PM
Wyvyn can be Jennifer's toy, if you'd like. :smallamused:
:smalleek::smallconfused:
Um... like emotional manipulation?

waterpenguin43
2010-05-28, 05:59 PM
:smalleek::smallconfused:
Um... like emotional manipulation?

Not sexual, don't worry. :smallsmile:

Zexion
2010-05-28, 06:01 PM
Not sexual, don't worry. :smallsmile:
*sighs in relief*
But give an example of how.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-28, 06:17 PM
So when should we start, guys? And if not yet, how much more do we have do?

Zexion
2010-05-28, 06:18 PM
Also, I think we're ready to make the IC thread. I'll go off and create it. :smallbiggrin:

EDIT: Ninja'd! :smallwink:

ApeofLight
2010-05-28, 06:21 PM
Hmmm... I am slightly interested in this...

Zexion
2010-05-28, 06:21 PM
IC thread is up here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154111).

Beans
2010-05-28, 06:23 PM
OY ZEX.

This is mine, technically, so please delete that IC thread. Let's wait just a little longer, okay?

I'm going to have an opening post worthy of this awesome concept.

bvdk99
2010-05-28, 06:24 PM
Yeah, Zex, I'm sure Beans is fully capable of making the thread him or herself, when he or she chooses to.

Zexion
2010-05-28, 06:27 PM
OY ZEX.

This is mine, technically, so please delete that IC thread. Let's wait just a little longer, okay?

I'm going to have an opening post worthy of this awesome concept.
OK.

Um... how do you delete a thread??? :smallconfused:

Beans
2010-05-28, 06:28 PM
Well, I think you can do it from the Edit Post menu on the first post.
Otherwise, edit the thread title and post text to PLEASE DELETE THIS.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-28, 06:32 PM
Of course, don't actually change the post to that, or else it may look like spam. Or just write "Don't post in this, accident." or something to that effect.

Beans
2010-05-28, 06:44 PM
I'mma go reload my brain with idea bullets. I may be back in about an hour.

Zexion
2010-05-28, 08:39 PM
I'mma go reload my brain with idea bullets. I may be back in about an hour.
So, have any of the idea bullets hit something yet? :smallbiggrin:

IcemanJRC
2010-05-28, 10:23 PM
@ Zex: Dante would be in Wyvyn's crew, if he doesn't slice arms. Does he still slice arms?

Zexion
2010-05-28, 10:45 PM
@ Zex: Dante would be in Wyvyn's crew, if he doesn't slice arms. Does he still slice arms?
No. He's reformed. :smallbiggrin:

What are Dante's main skills? There's already a hacker, a chick enforcer, a getaway man, and a child spy.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-28, 10:52 PM
No. He's reformed. :smallbiggrin:

What are Dante's main skills? There's already a hacker, a chick enforcer, a getaway man, and a child spy.

He's an observer, he watches, takes detailed reports and then comes back. He's pretty good with a crowbar to.

Zexion
2010-05-28, 10:53 PM
He's an observer, he watches, takes detailed reports and then comes back. He's pretty good with a crowbar to.
Perfect. Perhaps he works with Alex (the child spy)?

IcemanJRC
2010-05-28, 10:59 PM
Perfect. Perhaps he works with Alex (the child spy)?

If Alex is a fun person.

Zexion
2010-05-28, 11:20 PM
If Alex is a fun person.
Alex is an awesome person. Have you read CHERUB? Like that, but working for the Mob.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-28, 11:21 PM
Alex is an awesome person. Have you read CHERUB? Like that, but working for the Mob.

No, I haven't, try another metaphor/simile/analogy. But I can take your word for it.

Zexion
2010-05-28, 11:33 PM
No, I haven't, try another metaphor/simile/analogy. But I can take your word for it.
Basically, nobody expects a kid saying he's lost and would like to stay the night to unlock the door in the middle of the night and let gangmembers in. :smallbiggrin:

IcemanJRC
2010-05-28, 11:41 PM
Basically, nobody expects a kid saying he's lost and would like to stay the night to unlock the door in the middle of the night and let gangmembers in. :smallbiggrin:

That'scool.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-29, 02:02 AM
So, anybody want Zavi part of their group at all?

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-29, 02:49 AM
I'll need the crew they're in to put them properly into the registry index.

I forget. Has Iceman chosen Dante's?

Never mind. I'll add him into the registry.

Now Kerfuffle is all that's left to choose a crew.

Beans
2010-05-29, 07:32 AM
Wouldn't mind having Zavi in Alina's crew.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-29, 10:25 AM

I have read CHERUB.

If he acts like that, then Alex is a complete b*****.

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:37 AM
I have read CHERUB.

I've read the first two books of CHERUB, and am trying to find the third...

Zexion
2010-05-29, 11:32 AM
I have read CHERUB.

Well, obviously not as OP as the kids in the books. But still pretty lethal. Mostly because his half-elf side doesn't really show, other than being a really cute kid. :smallbiggrin:

Beans
2010-05-29, 01:09 PM
By the way, am I gonna have to make an NPC Hydra?

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-29, 08:02 PM
Wouldn't mind having Zavi in Alina's crew.

And we have a winner.

Yay!

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-29, 08:31 PM
By the way, am I gonna have to make an NPC Hydra?

*Shrug* Dunno. It seems that everyone has a character, right?

Creed
2010-05-29, 08:50 PM
And we have a winner.

Yay!

Why are all the weirdo race people in Alina's crew!?

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-29, 08:52 PM
Why are all the weirdo race people in Alina's crew!?

Cause Beans called dibs.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-29, 08:54 PM
Dante's going to be all lonely. Everyone's in Bean's crew.

Zexion
2010-05-29, 08:55 PM
Don't worry. Alex is cooler than their total Coolness quotient. :smallbiggrin:

(Yes, I said quotient, not sum. Deal with it.)

Creed
2010-05-29, 08:56 PM

Because Beans eats all other crews. While riding a train for some reason...

Beans
2010-05-29, 08:57 PM
Don't worry. Alex is cooler than their total Coolness quotient. :smallbiggrin:

(Yes, I said quotient, not sum. Deal with it.)
If he turns out to be a flying living room, as we say... your head shall be rollin'.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-29, 08:58 PM

Is okay. I has plans for second character. When time comes for second character, high likelihood that said character will not be on Alina's crew.

Zexion
2010-05-29, 08:58 PM
If he turns out to be a flying living room, as we say... your head shall be rollin'.
He's not. Basically, he's just a kid. His job is to stand around and look cute for the enemies of the Mob. His combat skills are just disarming maneuvers.

Beans
2010-05-29, 09:12 PM
Of course, not all the Mob's enemies have qualms about killing children.

Creed
2010-05-29, 09:13 PM
Or other crews in the mob. If Dominick gets a hit on a 12 year-old (whose somehow a made member even though you have to be 20!?) then he'll fill him with lead. Literally.

McBish
2010-05-29, 09:17 PM
Poisoned cookies for the twelve year old spy.

Creed
2010-05-29, 09:18 PM
Poisoned cookies for the twelve year old spy.

yay! child entrapment!
'Come here, have a muffin!'
'Okey dokie nice lady.'

Beans
2010-05-29, 09:20 PM
Or the Gaunt-only organized crime groups called the Karavats. Gaunts can be scary as hell.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-29, 09:22 PM
Or the Gaunt-only organized crime groups called the Karavats. Gaunts can be scary as hell.

When they become more defined, can Dante defect over to them.

Beans
2010-05-29, 09:27 PM
When they become more defined, can Dante defect over to them.
Technically, yes... but once the local Karavat gets established, the Karavatni will be shown to be horrific in their policies, complete monsters. If he really wants to defect to them, he can...

waterpenguin43
2010-05-29, 09:33 PM
yay! child entrapment!
'Come here, have a muffin!'
'Okey dokie nice lady.'

Jennifer much? :smalltongue:

Creed
2010-05-29, 09:38 PM
Jennifer much? :smalltongue:

what I was refering to.
Dominick thinks Jennifer smells nice. And she scares Dominick.
Scary lady want me to eat muffins!

waterpenguin43
2010-05-29, 09:41 PM
what I was refering to.
Dominick thinks Jennifer smells nice. And she scares Dominick.
Scary lady want me to eat muffins!

EAT MY MUFFINS, BRAT!!!!

Creed
2010-05-29, 09:44 PM
EAT MY MUFFINS, BRAT!!!!

Yes ma'am.
*eats muffin*
Hey! This is pret-THUD!

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 09:45 PM
EAT MY MUFFINS, BRAT!!!!

Oh shut it you manipulative hag. :smalltongue:

Beans
2010-05-29, 09:51 PM
... Mine tastes fine.
... Maybe he's allergic?

waterpenguin43
2010-05-29, 09:51 PM
Oh shut it you manipulative hag. :smalltongue:

Go die in a hole, nobody will ever love you. You wanted blunt?

Creed
2010-05-29, 09:53 PM
... Mine tastes fine.
... Maybe he's allergic?

Oh no I just like saying THUD! Say it with me, homies! THUD! THUD! THUD!

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-29, 09:53 PM
*shakes head*

I hate people.

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 09:55 PM
Go die in a hole, nobody will ever love you. You wanted blunt?

*presses gun to head*
Why don't you say that to the 10 men I slept with last night. :smalltongue:

IcemanJRC
2010-05-29, 09:56 PM
Oh no I just like saying THUD! Say it with me, homies! THUD! THUD! THUD!

THUD! THUD! THUD! This is fun!

Beans
*presses gun to head*
Sex is not equal to love, Madam Cockatrice.
Sex is a nice distraction, though.

Creed
Ooh look guys! Cookies with pink icing! This stuff is great and... and... Jennifer,will you marry me?

The offspring of romantic movies and the curtain cookie! The true love cookie!

waterpenguin43
*presses gun to head*

*Delays for 5 minutes*
Hi there, ambiguous Jackal! Kill this b****!

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 09:58 PM
*shoots within 30 seconds*
HA.

*turns to Beans' character*

I never said it was. But they wouldn't have slept with me if they hated me, now would they? And, I have 3 boyfriends, you know.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-29, 09:59 PM
HA.

I never said it was. But they wouldn't have slept with me if they hated me, now would they? And, I have 3 boyfriends, you know.

*shoots*
Well, look like that random person I used to act as me was put to good use.

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:01 PM
HA.

You wouldn't happen to be named Marianne Susan, would you, ma'am?

By the way, nobody can die because we're not IC yet.

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:05 PM
You wouldn't happen to be named Marianne Susan, would you, ma'am?

By the way, nobody can die because we're not IC yet.

How am I Mary Sue? I'm just hot.

By the way, I'm thinking Jennifer and Scarlet should be GIRL POWER best friends, throwing what happened moments ago out the window.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-29, 10:05 PM

By the way, I'm thinking Jennifer and Scarlet should be GIRL POWER best friends, throwing what happened moments ago out the window.

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! :smallbiggrin:

Creed
2010-05-29, 10:06 PM
YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! :smallbiggrin:

This is the mob, not high school musical.

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:07 PM

True, but they're not like "let's have a sleepover and talk about boys!" friends, they're like "you're the one I trust the most" friends.

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:08 PM

Hot, 3 boyfriends, 10 lovers last night, action girl... if you turn out to be bisexual and a helicopter pilot, I will light everyone on fire.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-29, 10:09 PM

Well, duh. We live in a material world, after all. ((LOOK, NO LINK!!!!! :smallbiggrin:))

Besides, they aren't: "Oh hi I'm a cheerleader!" friends, they're "We rust one another best" friends.

Zexion
2010-05-29, 10:10 PM
Alex walks in.
What the **** is going on here? Oh, hi Jenny. Can I have a cookie?

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:11 PM
Hot, 3 boyfriends, 10 lovers last night, action girl... if you turn out to be bisexual and a helicopter pilot, I will light everyone on fire.

*takes out a phone* *talks*

There. Now I have 1 boyfriend. And hey, I was at a party. But yes, I have flown a helicopter once.

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:12 PM
... God dammot, everyone.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-29, 10:13 PM

LIGHT ME UP FIRST!

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:13 PM

Come on, she's the best dragon in the Mob, it's likely that she would have flown a helicopter before.

McBish
2010-05-29, 10:14 PM
*Quietly sits in corner sipping coffee and reading the newspaper waiting for IC*

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-29, 10:14 PM

Should I just shoot you now?

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-29, 10:15 PM
"Beans, I believe that everyone is getting restless. I would be wise to open the IC thread soon."

Zexion
2010-05-29, 10:15 PM
Come on, she's the best dragon in the Mob, it's likely that she would have flown a helicopter before.
Best. Dragon. In the. Mob.

OVERPOWERED!!!!!! :smallfurious:

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:16 PM
Since the hell when was she the best?
And... best=helicopter?

And aren't helicopters absolute hell on a stick to fly? I think so... it would be easier to hire a crooked pilot.

Best. Dragon. In the. Mob.

OVERPOWERED!!!!!! :smallfurious:
Ain't that the pot callin' the kettle black?

MZ, I'm clearing this up first.

Creed
2010-05-29, 10:16 PM

There. Now I have 1 boyfriend. And hey, I was at a party. But yes, I have flown a helicopter once.

Aww man! This girl I met just broke up with me guys!

IcemanJRC
2010-05-29, 10:17 PM
Aww man! This girl I met just broke up with me guys!

It's cool man, let's hit the clubs tonight!

Zexion
2010-05-29, 10:18 PM
Ain't that the pot callin' the kettle black?
Well, at least I try. :smallamused:

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:19 PM
1. Zexion, DO NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT BEING OVERPOWERED. THANKS.
2. No, the worst Dragon in the Mob would be picked to be Cockatrice, right? :smallamused:
3. It's not overpowered to be good at fighting, be hot, and to be able to fly a helicopter.

@Beans:

Helicopter = Lots of experience
Cockatrice = Lots of experience
Cockatrice = Helicopter

Creed
2010-05-29, 10:22 PM
It's cool man, let's hit the clubs tonight!

Nope. Instead I'm going to ask Jennifer to marry me! Then I'll use her to become the most powerful Jackal this side of Georgia!
/smile

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:23 PM
1. Zexion, DO NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT BEING OVERPOWERED. THANKS.
2. No, the worst Dragon in the Mob would be picked to be Cockatrice, right? :smallamused:
3. It's not overpowered to be good at fighting, be hot, and to be able to fly a helicopter.

@Beans:

Cockatrice = Helicopter
1. Hush, dear.
2. Did I imply that? No. But I don't think going IM THA BESST is a good idea.

And... no. Honestly, no. That little thing of "logic" will not fly with me. "Lots of experience" is a general term.
I hate to seem like a fascist, but I don't actually have to let/keep you in this. I see no real reason for her to be a helicopter pilot---it would be easier and more practical to hire one or have a member of the mob trained specifically to do that.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-29, 10:23 PM
Nope. Instead I'm going to ask Jennifer to marry me! Then I'll use her to become the most powerful Jackal this side of Georgia!
/smile

But Jennifer is mine!

Creed
2010-05-29, 10:24 PM
1. Hush, dear.

And... no. Honestly, no. That little thing of "logic" will not fly with me. "Lots of experience" is a general term.
I hate to seem like a fascist, but I don't actually have to let/keep you in this. I see no real reason for her to be a helicopter pilot---it would be easier and more practical to hire one or have a member of the mob trained specifically to do that.

If she gets a helicopter, Dominick gets a RPG with rockets specially designed to blow the living crap out of helicopters.:smallannoyed::smallmad::smallfurious:

But Jennifer is mine!

Not anymore, binky boy. *bang bang bang!*

IcemanJRC
2010-05-29, 10:26 PM
If she gets a helicopter, Dominick gets a RPG with rockets specially designed to blow the living crap out of helicopters.:smallannoyed::smallmad::smallfurious:

Not anymore, binky boy. *bang bang bang!*

Kevlar cracker!
*Sound made when getting smacked with a crowbar*

Creed
2010-05-29, 10:27 PM
Kevlar cracker!
*Sound made when getting smacked with a crowbar*

*KAPOW!* is what you are looking for
Don't be difficult, Fluffy. Now give Uncle Dominick a big hug!
/evilmaniacgrin

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:29 PM
1. Hush, dear.

2. No, but c'mon, she presumably has the most experience, or has the best successful mission rate, or SOMETHING.

-You are seeming like a fascist.
-If you look back, you'll notice that I said she flew a helicopter ONCE.
-She ISN'T A HELICOPTER PILOT AND I NEVER SAID SHE WAS.

@Creed: Sorry, but she is not getting a helicopter. I SAID SHE FLEW ONE ONCE.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-29, 10:30 PM
*KAPOW!* is what you are looking for
Don't be difficult, Fluffy. Now give Uncle Dominick a big hug!
/evilmaniacgrin

NEVER!
*KAPOW* *KAPOW*

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:31 PM
2. No, but c'mon, she presumably has the most experience, or has the best successful mission rate, or SOMETHING.

-You are seeming like a fascist.
-If you look back, you'll notice that I said she flew a helicopter ONCE.
-She ISN'T A HELICOPTER PILOT AND I NEVER SAID SHE WAS.

Cockatrice = Helicopter
What the hell is this then?

And my point about a member of the mob specifically trained as a pilot still stands unanswered.

I'm a fascist. Cry about it later.

And presumably? Presume nothing. She's just the one most favored by the Hydra. Racism may be a part of it; the other two dragons are an elf and a Gaunt.

Whatever, is this pissing contest over?

Creed
2010-05-29, 10:32 PM
NEVER!
*KAPOW* *KAPOW*

OK THAT'S IT! SAY HELLO TO THE BIG GUMMY BEARS IN THE SKY FOR ME!
*VVVVBBOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!*
That's the sound an airstrike makes!:smallbiggrin:

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:33 PM
@Beans:

Well, the Hydra would favour her because she did SOMETHING better than the other two, wouldn't he?

IcemanJRC
2010-05-29, 10:34 PM
OK THAT'S IT! SAY HELLO TO THE BIG GUMMY BEARS IN THE SKY FOR ME!
*VVVVBBOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!*
That's the sound an airstrike makes!:smallbiggrin:

Your standing right next to me idiot!

McBish
2010-05-29, 10:35 PM
Getting a better position in a hierarchy is probably more about politics then other things I would say.

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:36 PM
@Beans:

Well, the Hydra would favour her because she did SOMETHING better than the other two, wouldn't he?
Or, perhaps, she's hot and human and he's got lingering racism within him.

Also, still, what the hell was this...

Cockatrice = Helicopter
... meant to say?

Zexion
2010-05-29, 10:37 PM
Racism, eh?
*flips out a phone*
I want you to kill the Cockatrice. Oh, now he's staring at me awkwardly, so make it quick. Oh, and get me a pizza.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-29, 10:38 PM
Why are you using 'Fascist' as an insult? That's getting a bit too political, doncha think.

And how much longer 'till we start?

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:38 PM
Or, perhaps, she's hot and human and he's got lingering racism within him.

Also, still, what the hell was this...

... meant to say?

Or maybe not. We don't know at this point, but it's unlikely that all three Dragons have the exact same amount of experience and skill.

Lots of Experience = Would most likely have flown a helicopter before

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:40 PM
Seeing as I'm controlling the Hydra (for now)... well, we'll see.
Oh, and he looks like Christopher Walken.

Why would she need to fly a helicopter when... oh, screw this, we're starting now and ignoring that load of dingoes' kidneys.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-29, 10:42 PM

Why would she need to fly a helicopter when... oh, screw this, we're starting now and ignoring that load of dingoes' kidneys.

Solution.

Helicopters don't exist.

Moving on.

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:42 PM

Okay, Beans, no offence, but I think you're overreacting a bit. I never said she was GOOD at flying a helicopter, but, for example, let's say she was on a mission and had to make a quick getaway?

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:43 PM
Okay, Beans, no offence, but I think you're overreacting a bit. I never said she was GOOD at flying a helicopter, but, for example, let's say she was on a mission and had to make a quick getaway?
SPEAK UP THE CHRISTOPHER WALKEN IS TOO LOUD.

Zexion
2010-05-29, 10:43 PM
Then she would crash and die. And Wyvyn would be happy.

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:45 PM
Then she would crash and die. And Wyvyn would be happy.

Not necessarily. I mean, everyone in the Mob probably knows the BASICS of how to fly a helicopter, and it was lucky that she didn't crash, but she didn't.

Do you guys realize that EVERYONE (except WP) despises my character because I said SHE FLEW A HELICOPTER ONCE AND WASN'T EVEN GOOD AT IT?

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:47 PM
Not necessarily. I mean, everyone in the Mob probably knows the BASICS of how to fly a helicopter, and it was lucky that she didn't crash, but she didn't.

Do you guys realize that EVERYONE (except WP) despises my character because I said SHE FLEW A HELICOPTER ONCE AND WASN'T EVEN GOOD AT IT?
That's not the only reason, dearie, and I never said I despised her. I'm just somewhat irked.

I am not the only one overreacting.

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:48 PM
That's not the only reason, dearie, and I never said I despised her. I'm just somewhat irked.

I am not the only one overreacting.

Well, what are the other reasons? Because you never mentioned that the Hydra was a biased pervert?

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-29, 10:49 PM
Okay. How about both of you drop it and we move on. Please?

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:50 PM
Well, what are the other reasons? Because you never mentioned that the Hydra was a biased pervert?
I was deciding stuff.

It just wobbles my table a little that she's hot and a badass action girl and you had presumed she was the best Dragon.

Also, CHRISTOPHER WALKEN IS THE HYDRA. WALKEN FOR PRESIDENT '06. NO MORE ZOOS.

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:51 PM
Okay. How about both of you drop it and we move on. Please?

Sure, but I'm just saying that I wasn't aware that having flown a helicopter once made you amazingly overpowered.

Edit: @Beans:

1. Being hot isn't that uncommon.
2. Being rebellious isn't a factor in being overpowered, it's an attitude. Plus, I never said she was badass, she's just really good in hand-to-hand combat.
3. Sorry that I presumed that, but I didn't know that the Hydra based his decisions solely on race and looks.
4. If the Hydra is so racist, why would he let Gaunts and Elves into the mob in the first place?

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:52 PM
Sure, but I'm just saying that I wasn't aware that having flown a helicopter once made you amazingly overpowered.

WALKEN WALKEN WALKEN.
IC IS UP AND DRAGONS ARE INVOLVED.
WALKEN.

Zexion
2010-05-29, 10:52 PM
For everyone's information, the new thread is up.

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:53 PM

Edit: @Beans:

1. Being hot isn't that uncommon.
2. Being rebellious isn't a factor in being overpowered, it's an attitude. Plus, I never said she was badass, she's just really good in hand-to-hand combat.
3. Sorry that I presumed that, but I didn't know that the Hydra based his decisions solely on race and looks.
4. If the Hydra is so racist, why would he let Gaunts and Elves into the mob in the first place?
WALKEN. THAT IS ALL.
Well, okay, 3/4: Since the Dragons are probably sort of equivalent if one takes into account that they probably each do some things better than others and some things less well, it was race and looks that tipped the scales.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-29, 10:56 PM
Hey, bvdk? Can you post your character into the Registry? Kthnx.

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:58 PM
WALKEN. THAT IS ALL.
Well, okay, 3/4: Since the Dragons are probably sort of equivalent if one takes into account that they probably each do some things better than others and some things less well, it was race and looks that tipped the scales.

That's fair. BUT, as Cockatrice, she can still tell the Dragons what to do, correct? (She won't think of the other Dragons as inferior, so much as her accomplices that she is the "manager" of).

Beans
2010-05-29, 11:00 PM
That's fair. BUT, as Cockatrice, she can still tell the Dragons what to do, correct? (She won't think of the other Dragons as inferior, so much as her accomplices that she is the "manager" of).
Yeah...
Oh, and that means another Dragon position may be open afterward.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 01:03 AM
Now, now, children. Calm down and enjoy your fun.

Scarlett's new theme song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShX6Ym3cvbQ&feature=related).