PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate bloodclaw shifter (criticism wanted)

Goonthegoof
2010-05-27, 08:11 AM
Basically, after noticing all the synergy between the classes I decided to sit down and stat out something that could tear someone's face off really easily even before gear was included (this assumes a monk's belt and a dagger, but no other items yet). Basically I'm looking for advice on how to stat her out better, here are a few points:

1: She's one effective level of monk away from 2d10 unarmed damage, which will become 6d8 when she's shifting+raging. Anyone know where I can get an extra level aside from actually taking one, superior unarmed strike and a monk's belt?

2: I originally had extra shifter trait and a few others but the text for the alternate form states the form is instead of shifting, which means that extra bonuses (and the initial stat/speed boost) are useless. Am I wrong here?

3: A couple of notes: We play with full BAB monk, fractional BAB and retraining of maneuvers to current IL (so that you don't have to take the initiator class levels last to get higher maneuvers).

Shifter (Longstride)

1 Barbarian (Lion Spiritual Totem) Great Fortitude, Extra Rage, Multiattack
2 Monk (Overwhelming Attack) Power Attack, Improved Unarmed Strike
3 Monk (Overwhelming Attack) Improved Bull Rush, Superior Unarmed Strike
4 Warblade
5 Warshaper
6 Fist of the Forest Two-Weapon Fighting
7 Bloodclaw Master
8 Weretouched Master (Bear)
9 Weretouched Master Shock Trooper, Shifter Savagery
10 Weretouched Master
11 Weretouched Master Longstride Elite
12 Weretouched Master Improved Two-Weapon Fighting
13 Fist of the Forest
14 Bloodclaw Master
15 Bloodclaw Master Greater Two-Weapon Fighting
16 Bloodclaw Master
17 Bloodclaw Master
18 Warshaper Leap Attack
19 Warshaper
20 Fist of the Forest

BAB 18, HP 112, Fortitude 21 Reflex 15 Will 7

Immune to stunning and critical hits
+4 str and con, 5' extra reach, 1d6 gore
Rage 3/day duration 3+con +4 str +4 con +2 will -2 ac
Shifting 4/day duration 10+con +16 str, +2 dex, +8con, improved grab, 1d4 claws
Feral Trance 2/day duration 3+con +4 dex, +2 unarmed strike damage, 1d6 bite
Con to AC, Wis to AC, Int to reflex, Evasion, Flurry of Blows, 2d8 unarmed strike damage
+20' movement, full str bonus to claws, Uncanny dodge, ghost touch unarmed strike, Scent
And 6 tiger claws maneuvers with initiator level 13

When all transformations are used at once: +20 str, +12 con, +6 dex, claws and bite, improved grab and +2 unarmed strike damage

The idea is while raging+frenzied it'd have massive stat bonuses and 5 4d8+str unarmed strikes, 3 1d4+str dagger attacks, a 1d8+str claw attack, a 2d6+str bite attack and a 2d6+str gore attack