PDA

View Full Version : kung fu genius

Origomar
2010-05-27, 07:16 PM
does this feat also apply to the requirement of monk feats? like normally you need 13 wisdom to get fiery fist(among other things), but would 13 int also work if you had the feat?

also if it doesnt do you think it should?

Mando Knight
2010-05-27, 07:18 PM
No, it doesn't work like that. It only applies to the things it says it applies to.

And really, is 13 Wis so bad? Trying to dodge a 15 or 17 Wis requirement I could see, but if you're running an 8 Wis Monk then you're just yelling "HIT ME" to the guys with Will-based spells even with Kung Fu Genius.

Human Paragon 3
2010-05-27, 07:20 PM
The above poster is correct, but it would be a very reasonable house rule. Ask your DM.

Origomar
2010-05-27, 07:22 PM
No, it doesn't work like that. It only applies to the things it says it applies to.

And really, is 13 Wis so bad? Trying to dodge a 15 or 17 Wis requirement I could see, but if you're running an 8 Wis Monk then you're just yelling "HIT ME" to the guys with Will-based spells even with Kung Fu Genius.

to be honest it really wasnt for the lower ones, there are SOME higher wis requireing feats.

actually reread them there are indeed almost no feats requireing higher than 13 wis lol

sofawall
2010-05-27, 07:26 PM
if you're running an 8 Wis Monk then you're just yelling "HIT ME" to the guys with Will-based spells

Don't remind me. I'm currently running a character with a will save of -2 at level 1.