PDA

View Full Version : Barbarian/Rogue? (pathfinder/3.5)

ShadowsGrnEyes
2010-05-28, 07:13 PM
Thinking about doing a combination barbarian rogue. Any good advice? potential feats? Prestige classes even?

PId6
2010-05-28, 09:25 PM
1 level of barbarian, take the Spirit Lion Totem (CC) and Whirling Frenzy (UA/SRD) variants. Take Extra Rage for more frenzy attempts. The rest of your levels/feats just use whatever goes well with Rogue (Darkstalker, Craven, etc).

ninjaneer003
2010-05-28, 09:32 PM
Barbarian/Rogue: You get super pissed, very quietly

Are you thinking of a sneaky character that can go into a convenient rage or a front line fighter that knows where on the body to hit to deal the most damage.

what race and weapon are you planning on using? a spiked chain would be cool with Weapon Fineness.

dextercorvia
2010-05-28, 10:14 PM
I had a thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152880)about this a while back. There were a couple of really good suggestions made.

ShadowsGrnEyes
2010-05-28, 10:34 PM
i'm thinking front line combatant who, when circumstances are right, can do a ton of extra damage.
Two handed weapon, will be weilding a Vardatch (basically giant jaged saw/sword that does d12s) its from midnight.

EnnPeeCee
2010-05-29, 05:04 AM
Seems to me like a barbarian/scout might fit the bill a little better, possibly even with the riposte ACF.

Or you could use the thug/sneak attack fighter variant, since it looks like you're not interested in the sneaking or skilling parts of the rogue.