PDA

View Full Version : The Three Suns (IC)

Illven
2010-05-28, 07:27 PM
You are all in the town of Riverdawn in the inn of Thetwinwolf, when a middle age man comes walking up to you

Please sirs, I can't pay you, but I desperatly need your help, the Merchant lord Alfndor has kidnapped my daughter, to work has one of his sorcerer slaves, but my wife and I need her on the farms, we need you to rescue her.

Mangles
2010-05-29, 08:37 AM
"Sorcerer slaves? If she is a sorcerer shouldn't she be right to escape herself?"

Illven
2010-05-29, 01:28 PM
They put them in areas that are designed to put off magic, if he needs them he puts them in shackles that prevent warping or something.

Rithaniel
2010-05-29, 02:18 PM
Kurin looked up from his paper as he heard mention of a job across the room. Oh ho, a job to go resque the dasmel in distress? Oh, dear, no pay? Well, they had a farm, they could pay him with a donkey or two, this sounded like a bit too much fun to pass up.

He folded the paper and stood up, walking across the dim little tavern, carrying his chill aura with him, up to the older man, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help but overhear. What is this about a young, innocent lady being held as a slave?"

Illven
2010-05-29, 02:42 PM
One of the Merchant lords, they kidnapped her, please rescue her

retkin
2010-05-29, 02:43 PM
Sounds like we'd just be trading her one slavery for another, i have no problem freeing the poor girl, but a gift like hers should not be wasted toiling on a farm.

Rithaniel
2010-05-29, 03:09 PM
Kurin nodded, yeah, that was what he had heard, and why he came over, for sure, "Okay, well, why did they capture her? Can you tell us where they're keeping her? Can you perhaps tell us what she looks like or how old she might be? Answer my questions, I might take you up on this deal, as long as I can get a donkey or two."

Illven
2010-05-29, 05:32 PM
He wants to study the secert of arcane magic, he stuided as a powerful wizard, She is being kept in his manor. In the "guest corriders, she is 15 blond, brown eyes and heavy. and if you'll accept payment in donkey's that be great, I just have no gold to pay you with, and half angel we've never forced her to stay on the farm.

Mangles
2010-05-31, 07:07 PM
"Anything else we should know before we go?"

Illven
2010-05-31, 10:24 PM
Well you should come to my house, just to know where to bring her

TheOtherGeorgeW
2010-06-01, 09:32 PM
As he walked back towards the inn, Bethore couldn't help but smile at the rock he had found. He carefully filed away various rough spots and imperfections on the surface with his claws as he studied it. It was small, little more than a pebble really. It couldn't have weighed more than thirty pounds, but it encapsulated his life so far in Riverdawn.

I cannot wait to show this to Sol and explain to him how the bands of minerals each represent one of our traveling companions. Perhaps then he will finally understand my rock collection.

Ducking down to enter the door, Bethore hears a middle aged man say, "Well you should come to my house, just to know where to bring her."

"Uhh. We gonna go somewhere? We got a job?"

retkin
2010-06-01, 10:04 PM
Not a job so much as a charity case. But who's gonna say no to a damsel in distress?

Sol looks back to the farmer

Unless theres something at your place that would help us find her, we should be fine with some simple directions. I'm going to imagine your daughter will also know how to get home. Some directions to where she is being held, though, would be nice.

Illven
2010-06-01, 11:18 PM
He lives near the sea shore harbor of Illon. He lives on a cliff face within one hour walk west from the city, and if she is bring you home, you'll need to bring her here first

Dragero
2010-06-02, 04:13 PM
The tall man in the corner of the room moves towards them. His appearance shifts slightly as he moves, going from pale skinned to darker skin in the blink of an eye. Need some help stealin' yer daughter back eh? I'm not a big one for charity, but I love donkey, they're so soft. He smiles lovingly.

Illven
2010-06-03, 04:15 PM
After sereval days of hunting and camping, and travelling, you see the stone walls of Illon, everyone who wants to make knowledge local checks

TheOtherGeorgeW
2010-06-03, 06:48 PM
Bethore looks to the others as they study the walls.

"You guys want Sol and me to scout?"

Mangles
2010-06-04, 06:06 AM
"Tell me when you guys find the entrance. I'll get us a quick way in."

Rithaniel
2010-06-04, 09:46 AM
Kurin's interest in this matter had considerably dropped after he had found out this dasmel in distress wasn't going to be the catch of the day after all. Oh, well, maybe he could take this job on and just burn the wizards whole place down and take whatever magic items he may have, and maybe empty out the coffers before the rest of this group got to them.

Kurin shrugged and nodded slightly, "Yeah, sure, I'll take the job."

(evil monster to the resque)

Illven
2010-06-10, 05:18 AM
TheOtherGerogeW, and Retkin, scout the guy's land from the sky, I need hide checks and spot checks from the both of you.

retkin
2010-06-11, 01:55 AM
Hide
[roll0]
Spot
[roll1]

Illven
2010-06-11, 01:29 PM
Okay the guards don't seem to notice you, you see the manor

It is 40 feet tall, and 100 feet wide, and 20 feet deep, and crafted from some sort of green gem, a tower stands in the bottom left corner that goes up another 30 feet and seems to be a red gem

Now to wait for the Other Geroge W

Illven
2010-06-14, 10:03 PM
Okay due to delay's he took 10 I guess, what do you want to do with this info

Dragero
2010-06-16, 06:45 PM
Is there only one noticable entrance? How big is it? What is it made of?

Illven
2010-06-16, 07:03 PM
There is one big entrance door it is 15 feet tall, and 12 feet wide and made out of adamnatum, there are sereval servant entrances however, they are 8 feet tall, 6 feet wide and "only" made of iron, and there are windows on the second floor if you want to enter like that

Mangles
2010-06-16, 07:34 PM
"Shall I make us an entrance?"

Dragero
2010-06-18, 07:26 PM
Wait, let me try something......

Robert points his rod of wonder at the house

[roll0]
Everyone outside (And maybe inside) is blinded for 1d6 rounds if they fail a DC15 Fort save

AWWW YEAH!! Blinded them!

Dragero
2010-06-18, 07:31 PM
Do what you want now.

[roll0]

Illven
2010-06-18, 08:00 PM
Okay most of the guards seem fine even with the bright light, however the bright light does blind a few, some stumble off the walls taking injurys or dying, and some are in panic