PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Trickery/Charm Cleric [Build Help/Ideas!]

WeeFreeMen
2010-05-28, 11:27 PM
Hello all, for those of you who remember me asking for similar advice earlier for my Druid, I am sad to say he died a horrible death..but I managed to save the entire party, so it was not in vain.

That being said, I am now naturally rerolling.
Same rules as before, Pathfinder SRD material ONLY.
I want to use Trickery/Charm domains with my cleric, who will be RP'd [heavily] as a Dwarf (or human?) Diplomat. So I ask the playground.

Give me ideas, options, build help to make my Dwarf/Human Diplomat-Cleric!
(And yes, the Domains are solid. Not budging on those as I find the idea of a somewhat manipulative and shady diplomat a very fun RP element)

Thoughts?

_Thanks for the help in advance!

Kaiyanwang
2010-05-29, 12:48 PM
Well, if the game is RP heavy, and cross class skil double cost is gone in Pathfinder so:

Why don't simply focus on spells increasing you charisma and manipulative ability (command, eagle splendor) ?

Why don't put max rank in social skills, DON'T dump int, take feats that pimp social skill like skill focus: diplomacy, and deceitful?

I think that focusing on social skills, refilling the gap with skill feats, and with the help of your spells (both directly and by the respect that most clerics receive) you can have a good diplomat.