PDA

View Full Version : D&D questionnaire

Scarey Nerd
2010-05-29, 04:04 PM
Can anyone post on here a link to that questionnaire with over 100 questions which tells you your alignment, stats, class and race? Would be much appreciated.

Blue Ghost
2010-05-29, 04:22 PM
Are you looking for this one (http://easydamus.com/character.html)?

Scarey Nerd
2010-05-29, 04:23 PM
Yes, this is the one, thank you! :smallsmile:

CJTMW
2010-05-29, 04:40 PM
Awesome, I'm a monk.

Lawful Neutral Human Monk (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 8
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 14

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Monks- Monks are versatile warriors skilled at fighting without weapons or armor. Good-aligned monks serve as protectors of the people, while evil monks make ideal spies and assassins. Though they don't cast spells, monks channel a subtle energy, called ki. This energy allows them to perform amazing feats, such as healing themselves, catching arrows in flight, and dodging blows with lightning speed. Their mundane and ki-based abilities grow with experience, granting them more power over themselves and their environment. Monks suffer unique penalties to their abilities if they wear armor, as doing so violates their rigid oath. A monk wearing armor loses their Wisdom and level based armor class bonuses, their movement speed, and their additional unarmed attacks per round.

Kobold-Bard
2010-05-29, 04:55 PM
True Neutral Human Wizard (:vaarsuvius:), I forget my stats & level and I'm too lazy to redo it.

Mathis
2010-05-29, 05:05 PM
I took this one a year ago and I got almost the same result this time. I seem to alternate between Sorcerer and Monk for some reason, and True Neutral and Neutral Good.

True Neutral Human Sorcerer (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

TheThan
2010-05-29, 05:12 PM
apparently i'm a lawful good human paladin/cleric (2/2)

Lawful Good Human Paladin/Cleric (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 15

Alignment:
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:

Primary Class:
Paladins- Paladins take their adventures seriously, and even a mundane mission is, in the heart of the paladin, a personal test an opportunity to demonstrate bravery, to learn tactics, and to find ways to do good. Divine power protects these warriors of virtue, warding off harm, protecting from disease, healing, and guarding against fear. The paladin can also direct this power to help others, healing wounds or curing diseases, and also use it to destroy evil. Experienced paladins can smite evil foes and turn away undead. A paladin's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast. Many of the paladin's special abilities also benefit from a high Charisma score.

Secondary Class:
Clerics- Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Scarey Nerd
2010-05-29, 05:14 PM
apparently i'm a lawful good human paladin/cleric (2/2)

Whoah, ECL 4? That's amazing!

Darklord Xavez
2010-05-29, 05:19 PM
Here's me. I might play this character sometime.
Lawful Good Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 19
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12

-Xavez

Kobold-Bard
2010-05-29, 05:20 PM
Here's me. I might play this character sometime.
Lawful Good Human Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 19
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12

-Xavez

L/G Wizard is tough to play. The sheer power to **** up the multiverse is a hell of a temptation.

Edit: LUCKY SEVENS DUDES!!!!!!!
7777 POSTS!!!

Sorry, I'm a Final Fantasy nut, this is a big deal for me :smallredface:

Darklord Xavez
2010-05-29, 05:23 PM
L/G Wizard is tough to play. The sheer power to **** up the multiverse is a hell of a temptation.

You just have to **** up the right part of the universe.:biggrin:
-Xavez

KuReshtin
2010-05-29, 05:33 PM
I ended up being a multiclass Wizard/Sorcerer:

Neutral Good Human Wizard/Sorcerer (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 14

Raz_Fox
2010-05-29, 05:44 PM
Lawful Good Elf Cleric. I'm not surprised, actually.

Lawful Good Elf Cleric, Level 2

Strength 12
Dexterity 13
Constitution 11
Intelligence 12
Wisdom 13
Charisma 12

Raistlin1040
2010-05-29, 05:48 PM
Chaotic Neutral Sorcerer/Bard. Best stats are Intelligence and Charisma at 17 each. Sounds like me.

Trog
2010-05-29, 06:06 PM
True Neutral Human Wizard.

Sounds about right.

golentan
2010-05-29, 06:21 PM
I Am A: Lawful Good Human Wizard (3rd Level)
<br><br>Ability Scores:<br>
Strength-11<br>
Dexterity-10<br>
Constitution-12<br>
Intelligence-17<br>
Wisdom-11<br>
Charisma-9
<br><br>Alignment:<br>Lawful Good A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.<br>
<br>Race:<br>Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
<br><br>Class:<br>Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Weird, no?

MCerberus
2010-05-29, 06:38 PM
Chaotic Good Level 3 Human Wizard.

Seems like lots of Wizards around here. I think the results are skewed for our demographic.

dehro
2010-05-29, 06:55 PM
True Neutral Human Ranger (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 12

quite funny really...since the character I've played for the longest time is just this..a true neutral ranger (except mine was elf)

Lev
2010-05-30, 02:30 AM
True Neutral Halfling Sorcerer (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
Halflings are clever, capable and resourceful survivors. They are notoriously curious and show a daring that many larger people can't match. They can be lured by wealth but tend to spend rather than hoard. They prefer practical clothing and would rather wear a comfortable shirt than jewelry. Halflings stand about 3 feet tall and commonly live to see 150.

Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
Barbarian - XX (2)
Bard ------ (-4)
Cleric ---- (-6)
Druid ----- (0)
Fighter --- XX (2)
Monk ------ (-19)
Paladin --- (-23)
Ranger ---- XX (2)
Rogue ----- (-2)
Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
Wizard ---- XX (2)

Lycan 01
2010-05-30, 03:17 AM
Lawful Good Human Ranger/Cleric 2/1

Str: 11
Dex: 12
Con: 10
Int: 16
Wis: 14
Cha: 14

...what?

How am I not a Bard? I mean, Lawful Good is right on, and the attributes look about right. But... Ranger/Cleric? I mean, I guess it makes sense. But between my mountains of useless knowledge, crazy charisma, and ability to enlighten and uplift my friends as well as entertain crowds, I was sure I'd get Bard... :smallfrown:

Lev
2010-05-30, 04:15 AM
Lawful Good Human Ranger/Cleric 2/1

Str: 11
Dex: 12
Con: 10
Int: 16
Wis: 14
Cha: 14

...what?

How am I not a Bard? I mean, Lawful Good is right on, and the attributes look about right. But... Ranger/Cleric? I mean, I guess it makes sense. But between my mountains of useless knowledge, crazy charisma, and ability to enlighten and uplift my friends as well as entertain crowds, I was sure I'd get Bard... :smallfrown:
Who says a ranger/cleric can't be the life of the party? Even if they are devout and vengeful, being charismatic doesn't equal good at instruments and stories ;D

Asta Kask
2010-05-30, 04:25 AM
...what?

Bards can't be Lawful Good.

Delusion
2010-05-30, 04:36 AM
NG elf wizard :smallbiggrin:

Neutral Good Elf Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
Elves are known for their poetry, song, and magical arts, but when danger threatens they show great skill with weapons and strategy. Elves can live to be over 700 years old and, by human standards, are slow to make friends and enemies, and even slower to forget them. Elves are slim and stand 4.5 to 5.5 feet tall. They have no facial or body hair, prefer comfortable clothes, and possess unearthly grace. Many others races find them hauntingly beautiful.

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

UnChosenOne
2010-05-30, 04:44 AM
LG Human Wizard (stats are in signature). Interesting though how my second and third highest aligments are always either CG/LN or LN/CG.

Castaras
2010-05-30, 05:40 AM
1st level CG Elf sorcerer.

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 9
Charisma- 12

IIRC, last time this quiz came up in a thread I was a CN Elf Wizard. So interesting, really. :smalltongue:

Surprised I'm not a Wizard this time, actually. I have the intelligence for it, according to the quiz. :smallwink:

ForzaFiori
2010-05-30, 05:52 AM
I'm a Neutral Good Human Cleric (3rd Level), but I can only cast 3rd level spells max.
Why would it give me a class dependent on my WORST ability?

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 14

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:

Class:
Clerics- Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Kobold-Bard
2010-05-30, 05:54 AM
I'm a Neutral Good Human Cleric (3rd Level), but I can only cast 3rd level spells max.
Why would it give me a class dependent on my WORST ability?

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 14

Alignment:

Race:

Class:

Weird positioning aside, those are some damn sexy stats.

ForzaFiori
2010-05-30, 06:10 AM

Oh yea.

Though it turns out, you can get an ECL 10 character, with 4 20s and 2 19s if you try. I answered all the outrageous stuff when it was asking the stat questions, and then just sped through the rest, and said I was as old as possible with max experiences, and wound up with: Barb5/Bard5, 20, 20, 20, 20, 19, 19. Neutral Good, Human.

Octopus Jack
2010-05-30, 07:01 AM
Not going to redo it if i recall I am a: NG Human Sorcerer1/Fighter1 got pretty good all round stats. Pretty much got me spot on. :smallbiggrin:

Dienekes
2010-05-30, 11:15 AM
Lawful Neutral Human Fighter 1/Wizard 1

Strength- 16
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 9

Not bad stats, I don't agree with them much, but not bad.

Thufir
2010-05-30, 11:20 AM
Did this a while back.

2nd level NG Elf Wizard

STR - 14
DEX - 16
CON - 13
INT - 18
WIS - 13
CHA - 11

I may have got my strength and constitution the wrong way round. Also, if I took iit again now, I imagine I might get different results.

Edit: Yeah, apparently since I last did it, I've leveled up, turned into a halfling, and increased my stats to:

STR - 14
DEX - 17
CON - 13
INT - 18
WIS - 13
CHA - 12

Though I suspect I could keep redoing it and keep getting slightly different results, because some of the questions aren't precise enough to give a definitive answer to, or my answer would be somewhere between two of the options, or the options are too specific, or... etc. etc. There are issues with this quiz.

Strengfellow
2010-05-30, 11:45 AM
Hmmm a Bardbarian.

True Neutral Human Barbarian/Bard (5th/5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 16

Cant complain.

VeisuItaTyhjyys
2010-05-30, 11:57 AM
Wow, this questionnaire doesn't like shades of grey, does it?

I'm a chaotic good human wizard:

Strength- 13
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 16

raitalin
2010-05-30, 12:27 PM
Factotum isn't an option unfortunately, and my alignment ranges from CG to TN

True Neutral Human Ranger (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 14

Alignment:

Race:

Class:
Rangers- Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Blue Ghost
2010-05-30, 09:40 PM

Actually, I find it quite enjoyable. :smallsmile:
Okay, taking the survey now. It had better give LG wizard, or so help me.

EDIT: I am Lawful Good Human Wizard/Cleric (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 10
Charisma- 14

Yay! :smallbiggrin:

Lord Raziere
2010-05-30, 10:05 PM
apparently I'm a:
Chaotic Neutral Human Bard/Rogue (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 19
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Race:

Primary Class:
Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Secondary Class:
Rogues- Rogues have little in common with each other. While some - maybe even the majority - are stealthy thieves, many serve as scouts, spies, investigators, diplomats, and simple thugs. Rogues are versatile, adaptable, and skilled at getting what others don't want them to get. While not equal to a fighter in combat, a rogue knows how to hit where it hurts, and a sneak attack can dish out a lot of damage. Rogues also seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to avoiding danger. Experienced rogues develop nearly magical powers and skills as they master the arts of stealth, evasion, and sneak attacks. In addition, while not capable of casting spells on their own, a rogue can sometimes 'fake it' well enough to cast spells from scrolls, activate wands, and use just about any other magic item.

......ok....for some reason the stats don't match........but whatever....

Octopus Jack
2010-06-02, 04:25 AM
Interesting, my alignment has changed from Neutral Good to Neutral Evil and my class has changed from fighter1/sorcerer1/ to barbarian1/sorcerer1

Stats:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 17
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 16

I'd agree with those

katans
2010-06-02, 04:49 AM
Whee, I'm an Arcane Hierophant!

True Neutral Human Druid/Wizard (3rd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 14

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
Barbarian - (0)
Bard ------ (0)
Cleric ---- (-2)
Druid ----- XXXX (4)
Fighter --- (-6)
Monk ------ (-19)
Paladin --- (-21)
Ranger ---- (0)
Rogue ----- (-4)
Sorcerer -- XX (2)
Wizard ---- XXXX (4)

rakkoon
2010-06-02, 05:37 AM
Hmm, I was a Cleric last time I did this

Lawful Good Human Rogue (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 14

I like the stats, Rogue isn't quite right though

Deca
2010-06-02, 05:57 AM
Lawful Neutral Human Wizard, 1st level

Strength- 12
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 10

Damn those are some bad stats. My parents should have rerolled me.

rakkoon
2010-06-02, 06:10 AM
Prestige classes and magic items, Deca, get them!

Tome
2010-06-02, 06:16 AM
I'm a Chaotic Good Human Wizard with very good stats. For some reason, I'm tempted to play this character. :smalltongue:

Still, I'd like to think I have a level of Scout in there somewhere. And Ardent.

Chaotic Good Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 19
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment because it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Race:

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (33)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Barbarian - (-2)
Bard ------ XX (2)
Cleric ---- (-6)
Druid ----- (-23)
Fighter --- (-2)
Monk ------ (-23)
Paladin --- (-19)
Ranger ---- (-4)
Rogue ----- XX (2)
Sorcerer -- XX (2)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Eldan
2010-06-02, 06:35 AM
I've done it at least three times over the years.

From what I remember:
I'm True neutral, chaotic good or chaotic neutral.
I'm a wizard, ranger, bard or rogue.
I have abysmal dexterity and constitution (woah. No surprise there, no Sir. Heart and nerve problems do that kind of thing), below average strength, pretty good intelligence and decent wisdom and charisma.

So, basically, that test doesn't know what to do with me.

rakkoon
2010-06-02, 06:36 AM
90% of the people here are neutral. At least nobody tested as Evil yet :smallsmile:

One Armed Ninja
2010-06-02, 06:39 AM
You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Ranger/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 13

Octopus Jack
2010-06-02, 06:40 AM
90% of the people here are neutral. At least nobody tested as Evil yet :smallsmile:

Ahem I am neutral evil and proud of it :smallbiggrin:

Eldan
2010-06-02, 06:42 AM
You know... some of these questions are extremely stupid.
Is technology stronger than nature? Huh? Define stronger? Define nature? Technology is based on nature. Nature can not be destroyed, because somethign will always be around until the universe ends. On the other hand, really dedicated technology can probably exterminate all life for a while.
Is it better to be yourself or be polite? Hey, depends on the situation. To your boss? Polite. To friends? Yourself.
Nature documentary or science documentary? So, Biology isn't a science anymore now? Thanks a lot, test, for destroying my degree.

And quite often, two out of for answers applied. That's just bad design.

Edit: chaotic good elf wizard. Even though I answered that I'm pro government.

The Watchman
2010-06-02, 08:38 AM
Lawful Good Human Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 14

Seems pretty accurate. It's what I'd rate myself as, anyway.

Aedilred
2010-06-02, 04:43 PM
Lawful Neutral Elf Ranger/Wizard 2nd/1st

Strength 14
Dexterity 12
Constitution 15
Intelligence 18
Wisdom 13
Charisma 14

Quite interesting- the stats less so, but my current character is a wizard, my last a ranger, and LN is my favourite alignment to play. I've never played an elf, though. Clearly I should mix things up a bit and create a character that isn't actually just me.

Je dit Viola
2010-06-02, 05:35 PM
Funny thing - I took this test last year, and I got the same result, basically, except the Paladin and the Ranger results were switched in level, and this time, I had Human and Half-Elf tied, both at a score of 13. So I was almost a half-elf.

Lawful Good Human Paladin/Ranger (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 17
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 15

And then I thought: Lawful Good Paladin? Huh? All of my friends (RL and on here) would describe me as a Chaotic Good Bard/Paladin. ((Somehow)) I don't understand Dungeons and Dragons well enough to know how that would work out.

2010-06-02, 08:51 PM
WHAT!? level is age based!? i thought so! im at least fifth level, but TN human bard seems kinda acceptable. i would say rogue or sorceress, so i guess its smarter than me on that one.

to be fair im true neutral in the "oops. sorry about your alignment system. i feel really horrible about that, maybe put it somewhere im less likely to trip over it next time?" sort of way. i guess i spend most of my time in the CG and LE ranges with a CE upbringing.

the stats are totally off though any many of the questions were messed up
i think that some animals are deserving of our respect, sometimes even friendship, and others are really really tasty; some are even both! how am i supposed to answer that question!? and yes the tech V nature stuff was wacky. nature is stronger than man? which man, i mean obviously hes a cyborg so hes no longer a natural creature; assuming cyborgs are somehow unnatural. its just refining the-okay ill stop now

but ive been called "wild and crazy" "zany and fun" and "sharp and witty" on more occasions that i care to count; i assume most people have low standards for impulsiveness, wit, and fun)

i got superhuman INT/wis (20/19). which i think fits, but my STR/con were waaaay high (13/12) and dex was only 13! i can run on wet algae covered rocks at strange angles faster than i can in a straight line!

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-06-02, 09:36 PM
:smallamused:

Neutral Good Human Ranger (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 18
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 18
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 14

All that seems about right. Alignment and Class are dead on. I'd raise my Int a couple and lower Dex slightly, but all in all not a bad reckoning.

ForzaFiori
2010-06-02, 10:45 PM

Ability Scores:
Strength- 18
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 18
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 14

All that seems about right. Alignment and Class are dead on. I'd raise my Int a couple and lower Dex slightly, but all in all not a bad reckoning.

Well don't you just feel overpowered. Here I was all happy about my stats, and you go and blow everyone away.

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-06-02, 11:07 PM
Well don't you just feel overpowered. Here I was all happy about my stats, and you go and blow everyone away.
77 point buy :smallbiggrin:

Blue Ghost
2010-06-02, 11:13 PM
What do you peeps think about the other test (http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/terragf/)? I personally find it preferable, especially the ability scores part.

Drakevarg
2010-06-02, 11:46 PM
I Am A: True Neutral Human Bard (2nd Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength-15
Dexterity-9
Constitution-14
Intelligence-16
Wisdom-11
Charisma-10

Agree with STR, DEX, CON, and INT. WIS should be slightly higher (probably 13 or so), and CHA should be lower. Definitely not a bard.

Ceric
2010-06-03, 01:07 AM
Strange, I was a wizard a while ago, and now I'm a druid/sorcerer.

True Neutral Elf Druid/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 10

Zeb The Troll
2010-06-03, 01:31 AM

Ability Scores:
Strength- 18
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 18
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 14

All that seems about right. Alignment and Class are dead on. I'd raise my Int a couple and lower Dex slightly, but all in all not a bad reckoning.Oh, so 3 x 18's isn't enough for you, eh? :smalltongue:

Zeb is A:

Neutral Good Human Wizard/Sorcerer (3rd/3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 14

Well that seems gimp. Funny, I don't feel gimp. :smallcool:

drakir_nosslin
2010-06-03, 01:32 AM
True Neutral Human Wizard/Sorcerer (2nd/2nd Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 12

Interesting, though I'm not surprised that Dex and Int came out on top... Sorcerer is not something that I expected though. Now to do the other test, I suspect that the scores will be a bit lower over there.

rakkoon
2010-06-03, 01:55 AM
Level is age based? Oh man. I thought I was just that good :smallfrown:

Zeb The Troll
2010-06-03, 02:29 AM
Indeed. Imagine how old someone would have to be to hit epic levels if "between 36 and 45" with "more than average life experiences" only gets you to 5/5, huh?

Raistlin1040
2010-06-03, 02:36 AM
What do you peeps think about the other test (http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/terragf/)? I personally find it preferable, especially the ability scores part.
More accurate scoring, definitely. 10 STR, 13 DEX, 11 CON, 16 INT, 13 WIS, 16 CHA. Two highest stats remain very high, but my lesser stats drop to where they should be. Seems pretty accurate to me. I'd actually probably drop my Wisdom to a 10 or 11.

Scarey Nerd
2010-06-03, 02:59 AM
I took the other test to determine one's character, and I answered honestly, yet it gave me something very, VERY contrary to my nature: Lawful Good Gnome Wizard. I don't consider myself Lawful at all, and the first test I did agreed with me on that score. :smallconfused:

Eldan
2010-06-03, 03:30 AM
Has anyone actually gotten a stat below 10?

rakkoon
2010-06-03, 03:37 AM
The other test was a bit weird. I though the questions were better but don't agree with the outcome. Then again....
Chaotic Neutral Elf Rogue
Rogue again, perhaps they are right about that one.
Chaotic neutral or Lawful Good.
I would consider myself between those two actually when I think about it. Depends on the day

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-03, 05:50 AM

Ability Scores:
Strength- 18
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 18
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 14

I got a single 13 for my high stat. Even in this I now have a massive inferiority complex. Thanks TVT :smallfrown: :smallwink:

Drakevarg
2010-06-03, 07:52 AM
Has anyone actually gotten a stat below 10?

Yep. I had 9 DEX.

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-06-03, 07:53 AM
I got a single 13 for my high stat. Even in this I now have a massive inferiority complex. Thanks TVT :smallfrown: :smallwink:
Who wants some XP den? Whosa wants some XP? YOU DO!

rakkoon
2010-06-03, 08:02 AM
High or low stats might also have something to do with your self image

It would actually be interesting to let other people fill in the questionaire for you. You know, like you think you are a lawful good druid and all your friends think you are a chaotic Evil Necomancer or something.

Eddums
2010-06-03, 08:08 AM
Neutral Good Elf Ranger

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 15

Alignment:

Race:
Elves are known for their poetry, song, and magical arts, but when danger threatens they show great skill with weapons and strategy. Elves can live to be over 700 years old and, by human standards, are slow to make friends and enemies, and even slower to forget them. Elves are slim and stand 4.5 to 5.5 feet tall. They have no facial or body hair, prefer comfortable clothes, and possess unearthly grace. Many others races find them hauntingly beautiful.

Class:
Rangers- Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Seems reasonable, I would think. Thw Wisdom is probably a bit high though. More like 16, tops. I'm too young to have more. :smalltongue:

Octopus Jack
2010-06-03, 08:36 AM
It would actually be interesting to let other people fill in the questionaire for you. You know, like you think you are a lawful good druid and all your friends think you are a chaotic Evil Necomancer or something.

Thats a good idea. Though it depends on the people you get to fill it out, different people have radically different images of me, hopefully most of them wouldn't place me as evil.

Castaras
2010-06-03, 08:41 AM
Yep. I had 9 DEX.

9 Wis here. Probably due to not being very good with noticing emotions in people and such. :smallsmile:

SpiderMew
2010-06-03, 08:48 AM
I am a Lawful Good Human Cleric (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 17

The test dosnt ask if you have any disabilitys though, i think my con should be lower due to my osteoperosis.

Malfunctioned
2010-06-03, 09:00 AM
You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Sorcerer (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 16

Alignment:

Race:

Class:

I have to agree with this mostly though I do tend to give odd answers on the dexterity questions. Fast reflexes crossed with clumsiness from dyspraxia don't tend to mix well. :smalltongue:

Castaras
2010-06-03, 09:02 AM

Lawful Neutral Elf Bard....

The Elf Bard I can see, but Lawful? And I would like to think I'm good rather than neutral.

On doing the ability scores...

Str: 4
Dex: 13
Con: 12
Int: 16/15
Wis: 9
Cha: 10

I GOT A FOUUUUR! Because I have zero idea what a bench press IS, let alone how many of them I can do!

banjo1985
2010-06-03, 09:15 AM
Hmm, first test I got:

True Neutral Human Wizard 3

Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 13

The Strength and Charisma seem a bit high, and Wisdom a bit low, but the Neutral thing is entirely right. A bit of a dull outcome though.

UnChosenOne
2010-06-03, 09:21 AM

Well, acording it I'm TN Half-Orc Barbarian (I can agree with Half-orc part but rest doesn't realy fit)

Wardog
2010-06-03, 01:48 PM
Lawful Neutral Human Wizard/Sorcerer (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 11

Well, I suppose I should be glad it realized I'm a human (even though I'm not exactly unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like). Dorf would be a reasonable alternative (given that I'm quite short, like ale, have studied geology, and find elves annoying. And like cats for their aloofness).

Taking a point or two off Cha to boost Int might make it more accurate.

Being a wizard/sorcerer sounds pretty neat (except I'd suck at sorcering with 11 or lower Cha).

Alignment seems way off (I'd like to think I'm good, although if I'm not active enough in going out of my way to help others that might explain it).

But Lawful? I'm borderline libertarian IRL (if I'm allowed to say that here), and said I'd refuse to accept an arranged marriage, wouldn't automatically defer to the family elders, would voice revolutionary oppinions even if threatened with punishment, and fight dirty. What do I have to do to be non-lawful? Assassinate the President and betray my friends and country?

Also, as Eldan said, some of those questions are really stupid.

Not only are intermediate options not usually available, several seemed to have more answers favouring one side than the other. (E.g. #18 on dexterity basically had the options of "Amazing", "Good", "Average", and "Poor").

Plus some questions just seemed odd, like all the "Is it better to be strong/tough/quick/likable/etc" ones. As if real-life stats are assigned by point-buy.

And "is nature stronger than humans and/or technology"? What does that mean? (But what do you expect from someone who doesn't realize natural history is science).

Most of the religious questions seemed irrelivent as well (although we probably can't discuss that further).

Oh, and how many people do you expect to give the first answer to:

111. If offered enough money, would covertly assassinate the President?

Yes, I've done similar things before.
Yes, if I thought I could get away with it.
No, although a vast sum of money would tempt me.
No, and I'd warn the President of the plot.

megabyter5
2010-06-04, 07:34 PM
I counted at least seven questions in that quiz that were effectively loaded questions when asked to me. For instance, I'm sure my alignment was affected when I said I'd never tie myself down to a single romantic partner... But I only said that because I don't plan on even HAVING any romantic partners. It also asked about alcohol tolerance... Which I have less than no business knowing (I'm a minor, and I plan on avoiding alcohol even when it's legal for me). It asked if I'd rather be at a gym or at a church; If someone sees me at either of those places, I've been kidnapped and would appreciate it if the cops were called. On top of that, I'm bitter that after picking every anti-nature choice available as well as saying that I had a "thick frame", they told me I was an elf.

I'm not an elf. I don't even like elves. Screw elves!

amuletts
2010-06-05, 12:54 AM
Chaotic Good Elf Ranger (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 16

This is probably pretty accurate. Few people would disagree on CG. And I like to go foraging in the woods and help furry 'ickle animals.
In the other one I am a Chaotic Neutral Halfling Bard. Okay the Bard bit is probably more true, given I'm an artist/storyteller.

Lolzords
2010-06-05, 01:12 PM
For 66. "I would rather spend two hours..." I chose "...alone working with my hands" and now I feel dirty. :smallfrown:

Neutral Evil Human Bard

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 13

I was also pretty close to True Neutral Rogue, which I'd say I'm closer too.