PDA

View Full Version : [PF/3.5] New cleric domains please critique?

MalinGenie
2010-05-29, 06:16 PM
I'm creating deities for a homebrew world and some of them didn't really match well with the 'base' Domains, so I thought I'd try to come up with new ones. Interested in getting a critique from more experienced designers / homebrewers!

Divination

Insight (Su): You may make a Wisdom check with a bonus equal to half your level in place of a knowledge check, or a spellcraft check to identify an item (not a spell). This will grant you a divine insight roughly comparable to an equivalent roll on the Knowledge check, although the exact form it takes may vary.

Precognition (Ex): At 6th level, you are no longer considered flat-footed until you have acted, and gain a +2 sacred/profane bonus to initiative. At 12th level, you are never surprised (i.e. you may always act in the surprise round) and your bonus to initiative increases to +4.

Domain Spells:
1st Identify
2nd Augury
3rd Locate Creature
4th Divination
5th Scrying
6th Legend Lore
7th Vision
8th Discern Location
9th Moment of Prescience

Sleep Domain

Deep Sleep (Su): When you touch a willing target, they fall into a deep sleep lasting 4 hours, which provides the same benefits as a full 8 hours' normal sleep. This has no effect on creatures who do not sleep (such as elves)

Well-rested (Ex): At 6th level, you may halve any penalties from the Fatigued or Exhausted conditions. At 12th level, you are immune to effects that would otherwise cause Fatigue, and effects that would otherwise cause Exhaustion cause Fatigue instead.

Domain Spells

1st Sleep
2nd Calm Emotions
3rd Deep Slumber
4th Waves Of Fatigue
5th Dream
6th Nightmare
7th Waves Of Exhaustion
8th Temporal Stasis
9th Imprisonment