PDA

View Full Version : Organized Crime ITP IC

Pages : [1] 2 3

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:45 PM
In his office, the Hydra of the Argent City Mob steeples his long fingers.

He looks over his desk at three of his Dragons; both women, one a redheaded human, one an elf man and the other a fr---ahem, a Gaunt.
"Ladies and gentleman, do you know why I asked you here to my office this evening?"

The... Gaunt, Alina, shakes her black-haired head silently.

Zexion
2010-05-29, 10:46 PM
The elf, Wyvyn, shakes his head.
No, sir.

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 10:54 PM
Scarlet shakes her head, although she has her suspicions.

Beans
2010-05-29, 10:56 PM
"Well, Mr. Falleen, whom you all know as my Cockatrice, is... I think... harboring some unfaithful thoughts against me and the Mob as a whole.
Miss Scarlet, how do you think I would deal with him?"

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 11:01 PM
"Well, Mr. Falleen, whom you all know as my Cockatrice, is... I think... harboring some unfaithful thoughts against me and the Mob as a whole.
Miss Scarlet, how do you think I would deal with him?"

Kill him, sir.

(I changed her text colour to differ from Wyvyn's.)

Beans
2010-05-29, 11:03 PM
I would have suggested converting Mr. Falleen into several sets of cufflinks, sir.
"Correct, Miss Scarlet... and, er, correct with a bit of morbidness, Miss Alina.

Now, I'd like you three to dispose of Mr. Falleen. I'll be setting him up for you, so all you have to do is follow through... and get rid of anyone loyal to Falleen.

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 11:04 PM
I would have suggested converting Mr. Falleen into several sets of cufflinks, sir.
"Correct, Miss Scarlet... and, er, correct with a bit of morbidness, Miss Alina.

Now, I'd like you three to dispose of Mr. Falleen. I'll be setting him up for you, so all you have to do is follow through... and get rid of anyone loyal to Falleen.

When will this take place? Scarlet asks determinedly.

Beans
2010-05-29, 11:13 PM
"You'll be notified at a later date.
Now, run along, all three of you. And maybe throw in a few 'Oh, that wacky Hydra, he's getting soft in the head' looks on your way out."

bvdk99
2010-05-29, 11:18 PM
Now, run along, all three of you. And maybe throw in a few 'Oh, that wacky Hydra, he's getting soft in the head' looks on your way out."

Scarlet nods, stands up, and walks out of the room.

Zexion
2010-05-29, 11:38 PM
Wyvyn shakes his head. I have noticed his actions too. I assure you that my group will act on this information quickly, and efficiently.
He bows, and jumps out the window. No, seriously, he jumps out the window. He lands in the seat of one of those open-roof cars.
Kevin, get me to our HQ, quick.
Kevin nods, and drives him to their HQ, the spedometer never dropping below 120 mph.

Beans
2010-05-29, 11:39 PM
The window is closed as the Hydra sighs, shaking his head.
"That boy... not Cockatrice material, not at all."

Zexion
2010-05-29, 11:40 PM
The window is closed as the Hydra sighs, shaking his head.
"That boy... not Cockatrice material, not at all."
(Just so you know, he doesn't care. :smallbiggrin:)

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-29, 11:45 PM
James is lying down on his bed at his HQ.

Beans
2010-05-29, 11:52 PM
James will receive a message from Alina, indicating the usual meeting place, in an incredibly depressing cafe. No, really, the place is full of emos.
You know where. ASAP.
... Well, if he has a phone, then yeah, that.
If not... uh... uh... crap.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-30, 12:10 AM
James does have a phone. A phone he aquired by trying to go into a phone store, not being allowed because he was a Gethancman, shooting the cashier that wouldn't let him, getting a phone, and leaving the amount of money on the counter.

James should be there waiting for Alina.

Beans
2010-05-30, 12:12 AM
She is there!
Something big has come up.
Her maroon eyes glint.
Involving our very own Cockatrice.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-30, 12:15 AM
James looked at her emotionlessly. "I presume it has something to do with him going against the Mob?" he asked in a monotone voice, emotionless voice.

Beans
2010-05-30, 12:17 AM
Yes indeed.
Mr. Falleen is swiftly, so says the boss, outliving his usefulness.

Zexion
2010-05-30, 12:18 AM
Wyvyn sends out an encrypted text message from his phone, summoning everyone to the HQ. Three minutes later, the entire gang is at the HQ.
We are going to trail the Subject AA-2 until I decide to make a move. Jackie, you will hack into his email and dig up some dirt on what he's planning. Kevin, you trail him. You also should attach a tracker to his vehicle and that will make the job that much easier. Tania will supervise. Alex, I'll stay back with you and we'll go over your lessons again. Everyone understand?
Everyone nods.
Alright, then. Dismissed.
He turns away with Alex, leads him into a room, and proceeds to teach him some new combat moves.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-30, 12:33 AM
Yes indeed.
Mr. Falleen is swiftly, so says the boss, outliving his usefulness.
"I see," he said. "Also, on a tangent, where might Dominic be? Does he not need to hear this also?"

Beans
2010-05-30, 12:36 AM
Dominic and Zavi are... elsewhere at the moment, but they, too, will be notified.

And deadtime agh.

OH FOUR TUNA. (http://www.briankaneonline.com/2010/02/24/oh-four-tuna/)

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 01:05 AM
Jennifer is sitting in her office, sipping coffee.

Creed
2010-05-30, 08:12 AM
Dominic and Zavi are... elsewhere at the moment, but they, too, will be notified.

And deadtime agh.

OH FOUR TUNA. (http://www.briankaneonline.com/2010/02/24/oh-four-tuna/)

Where is Dominick you ask? Asleep in his apartment.
zzzzzz.

Beans
2010-05-30, 09:57 AM
Dom will get the same message James did.

McBish
2010-05-30, 09:58 AM
[Nat Hutchinson's Home]

8:00 AM the green lights of the alarm say as the buzzer goes off waking up Nat.

He rolls out of bed and stretches a bit in his white and blue stripped PJ's. He goes through a series of stretches for a good 10 minutes then heads to the kitchen to pour himself a cup of coffee out of the time delayed coffee maker. With coffee in hand he heads outside of the house to pick up his morning paper and glance up and down the street.

He goes into his kitchen and picks up an apple and goes to his kitchen table and sits down drinking his coffee eating his apple and reading the news.

Creed
2010-05-30, 10:09 AM
Dom will get the same message James did.

Muh? Aw I wanted a little more sleep...
Dominick gets up and gets dressed in his usual clothes but does not slick back his hair. He heads to the place, grabbing a snub-nose revolver on the way out the door.

Beans
2010-05-30, 10:16 AM
[El Depressio]
When he arrives, Alina informs him and stuff.

Creed
2010-05-30, 10:21 AM
[El Depressio]
When he arrives, Alina informs him and stuff.

And did the leader say how we were to acomplish this? Dominick is smiling slightly

Beans
2010-05-30, 10:29 AM
And did the leader say how we were to acomplish this? Dominick is smiling slightly

We will learn more at a later date.

bvdk99
2010-05-30, 10:49 AM
Wyvyn shakes his head. I have noticed his actions too. I assure you that my group will act on this information quickly, and efficiently.
He bows, and jumps out the window. No, seriously, he jumps out the window. He lands in the seat of one of those open-roof cars.
Kevin, get me to our HQ, quick.
Kevin nods, and drives him to their HQ, the spedometer never dropping below 120 mph.

So, my character is overpowered?
Wyvyn has like 5 operators who do whatever he wants.

Edit: Scarlet is watching the current cockatrice.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 11:17 AM
Jennifer looks around to see if anybody's coming, then turns on her video camera, watching Wyvyn.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 11:22 AM
Dante Grey, profesional watcher, is walking around with a root beer. He's so bored, someone should talk to him. He's walking whereever someone would find him.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 11:29 AM
Dante Grey, profesional watcher, is walking around with a root beer. He's so bored, someone should talk to him. He's walking whereever someone would find him.

Jennifer sees Wyvyn is just being boring and walks up to Dante. Hello!

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 11:34 AM
Jennifer sees Wyvyn is just being boring and walks up to Dante. Hello!

Dante brightens,
Hi, what's going on?

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 11:35 AM
Dante brightens,
Hi, what's going on?

Nothing, but do you want a cupcake? I've been making a few.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 11:43 AM
Nothing, but do you want a cupcake? I've been making a few.

Are they choclate? I love choclate!
That's a yes, even if they aren't choclate.

Creed
2010-05-30, 11:56 AM
We will learn more at a later date.

Damn. I wanted to just fill him with lead today. I didn't get enough sleep because of him.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 11:56 AM
Are they choclate? I love choclate!
That's a yes, even if they aren't choclate.

Yes they are. says Jennifer with a grin.
Once you arrive, she takes two non-poisoned cupcaked and puts them on a plate each.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 11:59 AM
Yes they are. says Jennifer with a grin.
Once you arrive, she takes two non-poisoned cupcaked and puts them on a plate each.

Dante begins to nom,
Why are you so nice? When I joined the Mob I expected a lot of badass gangsters, not nice people who give me cupcakes.
He says between bites.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 12:02 PM
Dante begins to nom,
Why are you so nice? When I joined the Mob I expected a lot of badass gangsters, not nice people who give me cupcakes.
He says between bites.

It's just in my nature, I guess. Giving is what I do well, so giving advice is something I'm good at. I was an orphan and wanted a job, so I was recruited as a Jackal. Somehow, they put me in the position of Sphinx. I recruited a bunch of people, see.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 12:06 PM
It's just in my nature, I guess. Giving is what I do well, so giving advice is something I'm good at. I was an orphan and wanted a job, so I was recruited as a Jackal. Somehow, they put me in the position of Sphinx. I recruited a bunch of people, see.

He smiles,
That's cool, it's so wierd here. Do you think I'll get another mission soon, I've been at HQ for at least a week, I'm usually out again by now...

Zexion
2010-05-30, 12:20 PM
Alex finishes his training with Wyvyn.
Good job, Alex.
He touches a panel on the wall and it flips over, revealing a computer screen. He taps a few icons, and a map of the city appears, with GPS icons displaying where all the members of his group are.
I need to go, he says quickly, and runs out of the HQ.

At the same time, Kevin is trailing the Cockatrice's vehicle.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 12:34 PM
He smiles,
That's cool, it's so wierd here. Do you think I'll get another mission soon, I've been at HQ for at least a week, I'm usually out again by now...

You're more of a restless person, then?

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 12:48 PM
You're more of a restless person, then?

Yea, I'm kinda paranoid to. I usually hangout for a week then go on a mission for a bit, then do that all over again. It's wierd to be off schedule.
He finishes his cupcake and grabs for the other one.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 12:49 PM
Yea, I'm kinda paranoid to. I usually hangout for a week then go on a mission for a bit, then do that all over again. It's wierd to be off schedule.
He finishes his cupcake and grabs for the other one.

Jennifer freezes when you mention paranoid. Her hand hovers over a slightly mushier one, but gives Dante a different one in the end.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 01:00 PM
Jennifer freezes when you mention paranoid. Her hand hovers over a slightly mushier one, but gives Dante a different one in the end.

Why'd you pause?
He asks nonchalantly, of course he saw, looking is his job. Deadtime for an hour or so.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 01:01 PM
Why'd you pause?
He asks nonchalantly, of course he saw, looking is his job. Deadtime for an hour or so.

...I think this one didn't quite turn out. Here, have another cupcake.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 01:06 PM
...I think this one didn't quite turn out. Here, have another cupcake.

Okay...
He tilts his eyebrow.

Beans
2010-05-30, 04:00 PM
Alina knocks on Jen's door.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 04:01 PM
Hello? Jen responds, answering the door.

Beans
2010-05-30, 04:03 PM
Hello, ma'am.
I was wondering if I could talk with you about something.
Alina's maroon eyes blink.

Creed
2010-05-30, 04:07 PM
Dominick is back in his apartment.
He's going over how much cash he has left.
Only 300... damn I need to get this hit right.
He lights another cigarette, lays it in an ashtray, and sticks the $300 back in the fire-proof box he kept it in. He slid the box into the hole under the bed and moved it back into place. Then he pulled his hunting rifle out of his closet and started polishing it.
This Cockatrice was as good as dead.

McBish
2010-05-30, 04:09 PM
[Grocery Store]

Nat gets out of his car and heads inside. He has a small notebook with a list on it. Grabbing a cart and wheeling through the store picking up each item on his list crossing them off as he gets them.

He seems to be getting mostly food, and cleaning supplies.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 04:24 PM
Hello, ma'am.

Would you like me to leave?
Dante looks curius as to whats happening.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 04:26 PM
Hello, ma'am.

Um, sure. Um, should Dante leave?

Beans
2010-05-30, 04:27 PM
Yes, please.

Hey, Dante. She smiles a little at her fellow Gaunt.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 04:31 PM
Yes, please.

Hello Ms. Alina, I guess I'll just take this and be on my way, talk to ya'll later.
He grabs his half finished cupcake and walks outside, to find someone else that's nice and talky.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 04:36 PM
Yes, please.

Bye, Dante! Jen says cheerily.
Once he's gone, she sits down.
Do you want a cupcake? 'Cause I have a feeling this will be something dark.

Beans
2010-05-30, 04:38 PM
She smiles again, liking the feeling of a superior being nice to her for a change.
Yes please, ma'am.

I suppose you already know about the troubles our Hydra's been having with Mr. Falleen? That is, the Cockatrice.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 04:43 PM
She smiles again, liking the feeling of a superior being nice to her for a change.
Yes please, ma'am.

I suppose you already know about the troubles our Hydra's been having with Mr. Falleen? That is, the Cockatrice.

She gets her one. And not a poison one, either.
Yes I do. Oh dear, is this what I think it is?

Beans
2010-05-30, 04:46 PM
It is indeed, ma'am.
Our Hydra has asked the other Dragons and I to help... clear space.
((Dinnortiem.))

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 04:52 PM
It is indeed, ma'am.
Our Hydra has asked the other Dragons and I to help... clear space.
((Dinnortiem.))

Ah. Would you like to borrow some arsenic?

Beans
2010-05-30, 05:16 PM
Not sure if I'll need it yet, ma'am... but thanks for the suggestion.
She noms her cuppitycake.
Mmmmm.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 05:43 PM
Not sure if I'll need it yet, ma'am... but thanks for the suggestion.
She noms her cuppitycake.
Mmmmm.

Okay. I'm not one for killing, myself, as you know. Although I'm certainly not going to protect that blasted cockatrice.
I hope you like my cupcakes?

Beans
2010-05-30, 05:55 PM
Okay. I'm not one for killing, myself, as you know. Although I'm certainly not going to protect that blasted cockatrice.
I hope you like my cupcakes?

I know... and they're stellar, ma'am.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 06:10 PM
I know... and they're stellar, ma'am.

...Thanks, I suppose. I can't imagine how stellar could be an insult, at least. Sorry, I just haven't heard that word used that way before.

Beans
2010-05-30, 06:12 PM
I see.
Thanks a lot, ma'am; I'd probably better be getting back to my crew now.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 06:15 PM
I see.
Thanks a lot, ma'am; I'd probably better be getting back to my crew now.

Yeah. Don't be sadistic with the cockatrice, though. Make it clean and easy.

Zexion
2010-05-30, 06:17 PM
Wyvyn politely knocks at Jennifer's door.

Beans
2010-05-30, 06:17 PM
Yeah. Don't be sadistic with the cockatrice, though. Make it clean and easy.

As always, ma'am.
She leaves der place.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 06:27 PM
Wyvyn politely knocks at Jennifer's door.

Jennifer opens it. Yes, Wyvyn? she asks. She doesn't like Wyvyn very much, as she finds him excessively violent.

Zexion
2010-05-30, 06:30 PM
Jennifer opens it. Yes, Wyvyn? she asks. She doesn't like Wyvyn very much, as she finds him excessively violent.
:smallconfused:
How is he excessively violent?

And I made him come in here under the assumption that he and Jennifer were at least acquaintances, not bitter enemies.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 06:30 PM
:smallconfused:
How is he excessively violent?

I meant strict. I forgot that Beans made you remove the arm removal thing.

Zexion
2010-05-30, 06:31 PM
I meant strict. I forgot that Beans made you remove the arm removal thing.
Alright, then.
Although to me, it seems like they would get along.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 06:33 PM
Alright, then.
Although to me, it seems like they would get along.

She's paranoid inside, remember, and wants Tanya and the others to support her more then Wyvyn, who she's suspicious of.
Also, hatred shows up in surprising places, as it and love are alike in many ways.

bvdk99
2010-05-30, 06:39 PM
WP = Philosophical :smallsmile:

Dustin Scarlet waits for their meeting to finish.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 06:44 PM
WP = Philosophical :smallsmile:

Dustin Scarlet waits for their meeting to finish.

((Truly I giveth with one hand and play Madonna with the other. :smalltongue:))

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 08:46 PM
Dante is wandering, looking for buddies...

Beans
2010-05-30, 08:49 PM
He could meet his fellow Gaunt, Alina...

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 08:52 PM
He could meet his fellow Gaunt, Alina...

Hey Ms. Alina! Would you like a root beer?
He slides a dollar into the soda machine.

Beans
2010-05-30, 08:53 PM
Sure, thanks.
She smiles a little with those sharp teeth Gaunts have.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 08:57 PM
Sure, thanks.
She smiles a little with those sharp teeth Gaunts have.

Here you go. So what have you ben up to as a Dragon? I wish I got into your crew, mune's a bunch of Humes...
He tosses her a root beer, and buys himself one.

Beans
2010-05-30, 09:00 PM
Eh, not much... my crew's a dullbite(Gaunt slang for Human, referring to their not-as-sharp teeth) and a coupla psyches, so I sorta know how it is...

Gotta give us credit, though; you and I've been taking flak like nobody's business and we haven't murdered everyone yet, huh?

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 09:05 PM
Eh, not much... my crew's a dullbite(Gaunt slang for Human, referring to their not-as-sharp teeth) and a coupla psyches, so I sorta know how it is...

Gotta give us credit, though; you and I've been taking flak like nobody's business and we haven't murdered everyone yet, huh?

Emphasis on yet.
He laughs.
Maybe we could get a swap or something, perhaps me for one of the dullbites? They'll feel more at home in my crew, stupid Wyvyn.

Beans
2010-05-30, 09:07 PM
I would, but to be honest, the dullbite's too good a sniper to drop and the psyches are misfits like us anyway... and I wouldn't want somebody like any of them in the hands of that pointy-eared bungler.
But I'll see if I can get a transfer after... some stuff.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 09:09 PM
I would, but to be honest, the dullbite's too good a sniper to drop and the psyches are misfits like us anyway... and I wouldn't want somebody like any of them in the hands of that pointy-eared bungler.
But I'll see if I can get a transfer after... some stuff.

Stuff? I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask what.
He smiles and looks curiously at her.

Beans
2010-05-30, 09:12 PM
Well, it's not technically my place to tell you. If Wyvyn hasn't informed you yet, I hope he does soon... let's just say it's something significant that all three crews will be working on.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 09:15 PM
Well, it's not technically my place to tell you. If Wyvyn hasn't informed you yet, I hope he does soon... let's just say it's something significant that all three crews will be working on.

I'm sure if I had seen Wyvyn today he would've told me, or not, the racist b(arnacle).
He clenches his bottle.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-30, 09:17 PM
James was at a firing range.

Zexion
2010-05-30, 09:17 PM
I'm sure if I had seen Wyvyn today he would've told me, or not, the racist b(arnacle).
He clenches his bottle.
Wyvyn already told everyone in his crew about the Cockatrice issue. Wyvyn isn't being racist. You just weren't online.

Beans
2010-05-30, 09:18 PM
How come it's only the greenies (goblins) that don't give us crap?
I'm sick, honestly, of the pointy pretties (elves) and how much the dullbites fawn over them.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 09:18 PM
Wyvyn already told everyone in his crew about the Cockatrice issue. Wyvyn isn't being racist. You just weren't online.

Dante wasn't even mentioned in the post though, I read it.

It's cause the greenies get more flak than we do, since there are less of them.

Zexion
2010-05-30, 09:21 PM
Wyvyn sends out an encrypted text message from his phone, summoning everyone to the HQ. Three minutes later, the entire group is at the HQ.
We are going to trail the Subject AA-2 until I decide to make a move. Jackie, you will hack into his email and dig up some dirt on what he's planning. Kevin, you trail him. You also should attach a tracker to his vehicle and that will make the job that much easier. Tania will supervise. Alex, I'll stay back with you and we'll go over your lessons again. Everyone understand?
Everyone nods.
Alright, then. Dismissed.
He turns away with Alex, leads him into a room, and proceeds to teach him some new combat moves.
Dante wasn't mentioned because he still needs him for other jobs. Dante was there, however.

Beans
2010-05-30, 09:22 PM
Yeah, but that's mostly from people who group them in with Asians anyway. Dullbites don't seem to mind them all that much 'cause they're so good at making things... and we always get grouped in with the Karavats anyway... Karavats are Gaunt gangs in which being a complete monster is nearly an entry requirement.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 09:24 PM
Yeah, but that's mostly from people who group them in with Asians anyway. Dullbites don't seem to mind them all that much 'cause they're so good at making things... and we always get grouped in with the Karavats anyway... Karavats are Gaunt gangs in which being a complete monster is nearly an entry requirement.

Dante shudders,
Dear lord I hate those Karavats. They creep me out...

Beans
2010-05-30, 09:37 PM
Give us a bad name too...
She sighs.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 09:40 PM
Give us a bad name too...
She sighs.

We'll be able to deal with them eventually I bet.
He glugs some root beer.

Beans
2010-05-30, 09:46 PM
She sips.
Yeah... we just have the Cockatrice to deal with first...
Who ya think's gonna be the next 'Trice?

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 09:48 PM
She sips.
Yeah... we just have the Cockatrice to deal with first...
Who ya think's gonna be the next 'Trice?

You.
He just blurts out.

Beans
2010-05-30, 09:51 PM
You.
He just blurts out.
She raises an eyebrow.
I appreciate your optimism, I really do... She smiles a little wryly. ...but I honestly don't think so.
I'd put my money on Scarlet. She's efficient, easy on the eyes, and human.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 09:53 PM
She raises an eyebrow.
I appreciate your optimism, I really do... She smiles a little wryly. ...but I honestly don't think so.
I'd put my money on Scarlet. She's efficient, easy on the eyes, and human.

But your the best...
He's got a bit of a crush, he knows he's got it and it's not really romantic, more admiration for her accomplishments then anything, but he still digs her a bit.

Beans
2010-05-30, 09:57 PM
Alina has a bit of a soft spot for Dante.
She scoots over and pats his shoulder.
Yes, well, maybe... but remember, our dear Hydra is human---old-school human---and very much male. So, who do you think he'd pick, seeing as Scarlet and I are near equal in our effectiveness? The busty, redheaded human, or...? She points to herself, with her average bosom and looks that are only averagely pretty.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 10:00 PM
Alina has a bit of a soft spot for Dante.
She scoots over and pats his shoulder.
Yes, well, maybe... but remember, our dear Hydra is human---old-school human---and very much male. So, who do you think he'd pick, seeing as Scarlet and I are near equal in our effectiveness? The busty, redheaded human, or...? She points to herself, with her average bosom and looks that are only averagely pretty.

The Hydra's a jerk... Stupid racism, and breastis-ism...
He crosses his arms

Beans
2010-05-30, 10:02 PM
Hey, now. Keep that to yourself, people might think you're siding with the 'Trice. Unlikely anyway, as Mr. Falleen is a jerkassy half-elf.
Don't let it bother you, okay? She pats his shoulder again.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 10:06 PM
Hey, now. Keep that to yourself, people might think you're siding with the 'Trice. Unlikely anyway, as Mr. Falleen is a jerkassy half-elf.
Don't let it bother you, okay? She pats his shoulder again.

Okay... Maybe I should just get a mission from Wyvyn or something... Unless there's anything you need?
He looks hopeful, not a fan Wyvyn.

Beans
2010-05-30, 10:08 PM
Sorry, no... but hey---if you need another Gaunt to talk to again, find me, okay?
And I'll keep that transfer in mind.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 10:12 PM
Sorry, no... but hey---if you need another Gaunt to talk to again, find me, okay?
And I'll keep that transfer in mind.

Thanks...
He smiles and decides to go and try for a mission from Wyvyn. (Your cue Zex.)

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-30, 10:17 PM
As Dante leaves, a voice sounds from the wall near Alina.

Cute kid.

Very monotone.

Beans
2010-05-30, 10:20 PM
Well, little miss Chameleon, if black-tongued palefaces didn't stick together, I might not be here and you coulda ended up in Wyvyn's crew.
She doesn't bother turning around.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-30, 10:26 PM
Wouldn't that be a shame.

Zavi steps away from the wall, becoming visible again.

No word from the Hydra yet?

Beans
2010-05-30, 10:29 PM
Not yet...

Who do you think's gonna be the next 'Trice?

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 10:29 PM
Jennifer is watching this through her cameras.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-30, 10:31 PM
Zavi shrugs a little.

Who knows.

Safe bet that it's not me.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 10:33 PM
Jennifer keeps watching. She's doesn't know who she'll get the Hydra to chose. Scarlet's her friend, but Alina is more competent.
Either way, she'll chose one of the two.

Beans
2010-05-30, 10:35 PM
He's probably going with one of the Dragons.

Factoring in that our dear leader is old-school human and male... of myself, Wyvyn, and Scarlet, I think it's obvious whose heritage and chest will get the job.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-30, 10:36 PM
Do I detect jealousy?

Zavi gives Alina a side glance and a slight smirk.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-30, 10:37 PM
He's probably going with one of the Dragons.

Factoring in that our dear leader is old-school human and male... of myself, Wyvyn, and Scarlet, I think it's obvious whose heritage and chest will get the job.

Jennifer blinks back a tear at this.
She was going to chose Scarlet, as they were pretty equal and Scarlet is her best friend, but now it's bout the following;
79% Scarlet
21% Alina
0% Other Dragons.

((I take it she has a say in the new Cockatrice, correct?))

Beans
2010-05-30, 10:41 PM
I'unno, you tell me.
Do I really look like the kind of woman who needs to look like she's smuggling grapefruits in her skin?

((She certainly has WalkenHydra's ear in the matter.))

Anyway, I'm okay with the redheaded dullbite getting the job. She'll do well, profits will climb, Jen will be able to bake twice as many cupcakes as she usually does, and I might get us a transfer Jackal to fill out our ranks.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-30, 10:44 PM
So, guess the real question would be who's gonna be the new Dragon.

Beans
2010-05-30, 10:48 PM
I'm considering... suggesting that one of my crew take Scarlet's Dragon seat.
Of course, I'd then ask for a certain Jackal of Wy's to become part of my forces.

... But which of my Jackals would I call Dragon material, I wonder?

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-30, 10:52 PM
Zavi glances at Alina.

Is this where I'm supposed to suck up to you to get the job?

Cause I ain't doing that.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-30, 10:53 PM
"I would imagine that Dante would seem to be the better choice."

James into the room.

Beans
2010-05-30, 10:56 PM
Not as such, Zavi...

And yes, James, I suppose he would, although I'm not sure how much push my voice would have when I'm suggesting somebody else's Jackal.
But---hey---if neither of you are gonna spring for it---and Dominic's too valuable as a scopeman to get kicked upstairs---I guess I'll suggest Dante as hard as I can.

Creed
2010-05-30, 10:58 PM
Not as such, Zavi...

And yes, James, I suppose he would, although I'm not sure how much push my voice would have when I'm suggesting somebody else's Jackal.
But---hey---if neither of you are gonna spring for it---and Dominic's too valuable as a scopeman to get kicked upstairs---I guess I'll suggest Dante as hard as I can.

Dominick walks in.
Glad to hear I'm appreciated. Ooh! Soda machine! he pulls out a crumpled bill and tries to force it into the machine, getting a Coca-Cola.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-30, 10:58 PM
Sounds like a plan to me.

Zavi acknowledges James' presence by glancing at him for a moment. That's about as good as a wave from her.

Beans
2010-05-30, 11:03 PM
Dominick walks in.
Glad to hear I'm appreciated. Ooh! Soda machine! he pulls out a crumpled bill and tries to force it into the machine, getting a Coca-Cola.
Too damn good a sniper to let you out of my clutches, Dom.

So yeah. I'll see if I can get Jen to hear my case on that one. She listens.

Zexion
2010-05-30, 11:04 PM
Wyvyn is at the HQ, behind his desk, if Dante wants to talk to him.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 11:06 PM
Wyvyn is at the HQ, behind his desk, if Dante wants to talk to him.

Wyvyn! I need something to do!
Dante shouts childishly.

Zexion
2010-05-30, 11:07 PM
Wyvyn! I need something to do!
Dante shouts childishly.
Wyvyn smiles briefly, then his icy demeanor returns.
Anything specific? he asks. He taps a few keys on a laptop computer, and nods to himself.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-30, 11:08 PM

One of the few.

Need anything else, boss?

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 11:10 PM
Wyvyn smiles briefly, then his icy demeanor returns.
Anything specific? he asks. He taps a few keys on a laptop computer, and nods to himself.

Something with other people?
He looks bored.

McBish
2010-05-30, 11:10 PM
Nat sits down for dinner enjoying a nice chicken and cheese + noodle dish. Afterward he gets up and washes all his dishes very thoroughly and puts them away. He puts on a coat and heads outside going to a nearby bar where he starts up and plays a few games of pool with the regulars there.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-30, 11:11 PM
James nodded.

"Anything needed to be done,then?" he asked emotionlessly.

Beans
2010-05-30, 11:13 PM
Nothing else for you two to do... She shrugs.
But Dom, you're coming with me.

Creed
2010-05-30, 11:13 PM

Flattering. Has the Hydra handed down and specifics as to how the hit's goin' down? I just want to get the guy out of the way and not give that sk(u)nk Scarlet or that jerk Wyvyn a chance to do anything. Give our crew some more respect with the boss, ya' know what I'm sayin'? he finally gets his cola

Nothing else for you two to do... She shrugs.
But Dom, you're coming with me.

No I don't have plans, thanks for asking. he says sarcastically.

Zexion
2010-05-30, 11:14 PM
Something with other people?
He looks bored.
Wyvyn nods, and taps a few more keys. He rotates the laptop, and on the screen you see the top view of a street. He taps a button, and the image rotates, revealing a 3d model of the street.
There is a very rich widow living in this house, he explains. We want you to break in, steal the valuables, and leave. Since there's a very impressive security system, Alex will help you. He will turn up at her door looking lost, and ask to stay the night. During the night, he will disable the security, unlock the doors, and you can steal all you like. Understood?

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 11:15 PM
Wyvyn nods, and taps a few more keys. He rotates the laptop, and on the screen you see the top view of a street. He taps a button, and the image rotates, revealing a 3d model of the street.
There is a very rich widow living in this house, he explains. We want you to break in, steal the valuables, and leave. Since there's a very impressive security system, Alex will help you. He will turn up at her door looking lost, and ask to stay the night. During the night, he will disable the security, unlock the doors, and you can steal all you like. Understood?

Not my forte, but okay.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-30, 11:16 PM
James nods, then leaves the building.

When he gets out, he stops and looks around. Then, he starts walking in the direction of his apartment. He occasionally glances around to see if anyone is following him.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-30, 11:17 PM
Zavi gives a short nod. She steps back against the wall and disappears.

She slowly starts heading to where the Cockatrice lives. She wants to do some recon.

Beans
2010-05-30, 11:18 PM
Flattering. Has the Hydra handed down and specifics as to how the hit's goin' down? I just want to get the guy out of the way and not give that sk(u)nk Scarlet or that jerk Wyvyn a chance to do anything. Give our crew some more respect with the boss, ya' know what I'm sayin'? he finally gets his cola

No I don't have plans, thanks for asking. he says sarcastically.
Need some ointment for that trigger-finger itch?
Look, the boss will tell us. And I know that all three Dragons are cooperating on this---I've got the sniper, Wy's got the techie, and Scarlet can pick up the slack in the middle. The guy's security tech and bodyguards will have to be dealt with... which leads into what we're doing now.

We're putting a mole in his guards, one to turn on the others during the coup. He needs Dragon approval, and I'm taking you along because you're human.
---
The 'Trice is leaving his house, surrounded by his bodyguards.

Mr. Falleen is a half-elf, with tan skin and sunblond hair. A pretty face in an expensive chocolate-colored Italian suit. He's heading for the meeting place for the approval of another guard.

Zexion
2010-05-30, 11:19 PM
Not my forte, but okay.
Wyvyn nods. Good.
He flips out a phone.
Alex, get into position.
He slips the phone back into his pocket, and looks at Dante.
Understand?

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 11:20 PM
Wyvyn nods. Good.
He flips out a phone.
Alex, get into position.
He slips the phone back into his pocket, and looks at Dante.
Understand?

He nods,
He'll call when he's ready?

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-30, 11:21 PM
James bumps into the Cockatrice.

"My apologies, sir," he says, and keeps on walking, looking over his shoulder every little while.

Creed
2010-05-30, 11:21 PM
Need some ointment for that trigger-finger itch?
Look, the boss will tell us. And I know that all three Dragons are cooperating on this---I've got the sniper, Wy's got the techie, and Scarlet can pick up the slack in the middle. The guy's security tech and bodyguards will have to be dealt with... which leads into what we're doing now.

We're putting a mole in his guards, one to turn on the others during the coup. He needs Dragon approval, and I'm taking you along because you're human.

Alright. Scarlet doesn't do anything but look hot anyway, I don't see why we even need her. She's only a dragon because the Hydra's got the hots for her, and she'll probably be promoted after this even though she'll probably do nothing. He checks the bullets in his revolver as he says this and follows Alina.

Zexion
2010-05-30, 11:23 PM
He nods,
He'll call when he's ready?
Yes. Also, when he unlocks the door, he will slip a nail though the keyhole so that it falls outside the door. Check for that as well.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 11:24 PM
Yes. Also, when he unlocks the door, he will slip a nail though the keyhole so that it falls outside the door. Check for that as well.

A nail? Okay.
Dante goes to get ready.

Zexion
2010-05-30, 11:25 PM
A nail? Okay.
Dante goes to get ready.
Wyvyn nods, and turns the laptop screen back towards him. Wyvyn sits back and steeples his fingers, reading the information...

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-30, 11:27 PM
Zavi merely watches the house. Probably not going to be much happening, but she's doing it anyway.

She shakes her head a little when James bumps into him. She'd call that a bad move.

Beans
2010-05-30, 11:27 PM
James bumps into the Cockatrice.

"My apologies, sir," he says, and keeps on walking, looking over his shoulder every little while.
The guards eye him stonily.
"Just be careful, or I'll report you to your Dragon."
Falleen continues.
---
Not strictly true. She actually does do stuff---and the firecrotch managed to crashland that helicopter very cleanly last month, remember?
They arrive at the meeting place, an empty greenhouse.
Remember, we're not making a move yet.
There's someone else there, a human man of strong build and good appearance.
Derek.
"Ma'am."

Falleen enters with his guards.
---
Dang nice house. Even has a koi pond.

Creed
2010-05-30, 11:31 PM
The guards eye him stonily.
"Just be careful, or I'll report you to your Dragon."
Falleen continues.
---
Not strictly true. She actually does do stuff---and the firecrotch managed to crashland that helicopter very cleanly last month, remember?
They arrive at the meeting place, an empty greenhouse.
Remember, we're not making a move yet.
There's someone else there, a human man of strong build and good appearance.
Derek.
"Ma'am."

Falleen enters with his guards.
---

Dominick has a really itchy trigger finger, but he listens to his Dragon and says nothing. He does however eye Falleen's guards. He's assuming that he is Alina's equivilant of a 'guard' in this scenario and is sizing up potential assailents, like any good body guard.

Zexion
2010-05-30, 11:31 PM
Is this the old lady's house?

IcemanJRC
2010-05-30, 11:34 PM

Hydra's house I think...

Beans
2010-05-30, 11:35 PM
Dominick has a really itchy trigger finger, but he listens to his Dragon and says nothing. He does however eye Falleen's guards. He's assuming that he is Alina's equivilant of a 'guard' in this scenario and is sizing up potential assailents, like any good body guard.
"Ah, Miss... Verinsk. So, this is the new, er, guard you're suggesting?" He points to Derek.
Yes indeed, sir. I can vouch for him, as can Dominick. Right, Dom?

---

No, Falleen's. The Cockatrice's.

Creed
2010-05-30, 11:37 PM
"Ah, Miss... Verinsk. So, this is the new, er, guard you're suggesting?" He points to Derek.
Yes indeed, sir. I can vouch for him, as can Dominick. Right, Dom?

---

No, Falleen's. The Cockatrice's.

Dominick nods
Yes. I also can vouch for Derek's skills as a guard.

Beans
2010-05-31, 12:43 AM
"Well... I suppose your judgements have to count for something.
Alright, Mr. Derek, we'll see how you do."

Alina smiles and glances at Dom.

Creed
2010-05-31, 07:48 AM
Dominick nods shortly.
As The Dragons go, he's glad he was put in Alina's crew. The other two are either too strict, or too... distracting for him to have gotten anything done. Alina on the other hand was efficent as the best and nicer than most. So he had no problem helping her out with this one.
Plus, it was a set-up to kill this bas(sist).

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 08:23 PM
Dante is around, trying to be inconspicuos, waiting for spy kids call or some friendlyness.

Zexion
2010-05-31, 08:29 PM
Alex calls him. It is now 1:00 AM.
Dante? Yeah, the old lady is sleeping. I turned off the alarm and took all the valuables from her room. There's a widescreen TV downstairs, which I can't carry, and a very expensive-looking computer. Also, there's a safe. Get in here. Alex out.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 08:31 PM
Alex calls him. It is now 1:00 AM.
Dante? Yeah, the old lady is sleeping. I turned off the alarm and took all the valuables from her room. There's a widescreen TV downstairs, which I can't carry, and a very expensive-looking computer. Also, there's a safe. Get in here. Alex out.

Dante runs his way over to the house, crowbar ready and sneakyness in full sneak. He gets to the door and looks for the nail.

Zexion
2010-05-31, 08:34 PM
Dante runs his way over to the house, crowbar ready and sneakyness in full sneak. He gets to the door and looks for the nail.
The nail is on the porch.
Also, he doesn't need a crowbar. The door swings open at his touch.
Alex is waiting on the other side.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 08:36 PM
The nail is on the porch.
Also, he doesn't need a crowbar. The door swings open at his touch.
Alex is waiting on the other side.

Where's the safe? I'll do that first, slip the computer into this and then met me at the T.V. 'kay?
He tosses a large backpack to Alex and then starts off toward the safe, after he's shown where it is.

Zexion
2010-05-31, 08:41 PM
Where's the safe? I'll do that first, slip the computer into this and then met me at the T.V. 'kay?
He tosses a large backpack to Alex and then starts off toward the safe, after he's shown where it is.
The safe is on the ground floor, behind a large painting.
Alex nods, and runs off to pack the computer up.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 08:43 PM
The safe is on the ground floor, behind a large painting.
Alex nods, and runs off to pack the computer up.

Let's see how you work...
Dante murmurs as he gets out his safe crakers stethoscope thing and some other gear, begin to work on the safe.

Zexion
2010-05-31, 08:45 PM
Let's see how you work...
Dante murmurs as he gets out his safe crakers stethoscope thing and some other gear, begin to work on the safe.
It's a very simple machine. In about ten seconds, he should know the code: 07/97/51/90.
Alex runs up. Dante? I got the computer.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 08:47 PM
It's a very simple machine. In about ten seconds, he should know the code: 07/97/51/90.
Alex runs up. Dante? I got the computer.

Safe's cracked, pack up the junk.
He tosses Alex another backpack and shoulders the computer bag.
When your done, we're going to head to the T.V. then ditch out of here.

Zexion
2010-05-31, 08:52 PM
Safe's cracked, pack up the junk.
He tosses Alex another backpack and shoulders the computer bag.
When your done, we're going to head to the T.V. then ditch out of here.
Alex nods, and runs out the door. He comes back after a few seconds.

If Dante looks in the safe, he should see some incredibly expensive-looking pieces of jewelry and a few solid gold bars.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 08:57 PM
Alex nods, and runs out the door. He comes back after a few seconds.

If Dante looks in the safe, he should see some incredibly expensive-looking pieces of jewelry and a few solid gold bars.

Dante has stored all the valuables, except for one piece of jewlery, and then takes Alex to the T.V.
A;right kid, help me with this.
He tosses Alex an electric screwdriver and takes out one for himself and begins to unscrew the T.V. from the wall mount.

Zexion
2010-05-31, 08:59 PM
Dante has stored all the valuables, except for one piece of jewlery, and then takes Alex to the T.V.
A;right kid, help me with this.
He tosses Alex an electric screwdriver and takes out one for himself and begins to unscrew the T.V. from the wall mount.
Wall... mount? :smallconfused:
It's on a little table. Alex helps Dante pick it up.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 09:03 PM
Wall... mount? :smallconfused:
It's on a little table. Alex helps Dante pick it up.

Traditionally large T.V.'s like that would be attached to a wall mount which in turn is bolted to the wall. Hence the name wall mount, it's mounted... on a wall.

Dante lifts the T.V., stores all the gear, and starts to make his way out of the premises.

Zexion
2010-05-31, 09:06 PM
Traditionally large T.V.'s like that would be attached to a wall mount which in turn is bolted to the wall. Hence the name wall mount, it's mounted... on a wall.

Dante lifts the T.V., stores all the gear, and starts to make his way out of the premises.
Meh. Whatever. :smallbiggrin:

Alex stays inside the house, and locks the door. Then he climbs out of a window, and lands beside Dante.
Let's get out of here, he says, already walking towards the van.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 09:07 PM
Meh. Whatever. :smallbiggrin:

Alex stays inside the house, and locks the door. Then he climbs out of a window, and lands beside Dante.
Let's get out of here, he says, already walking towards the van.

What van? Dante walked...
Dante starts to carry stuff.

McBish
2010-05-31, 09:09 PM
[Nat's House]

Nat sits in his house flicking peas with a spoon into a small cup. He is doing so with a whole bag of frozen peas, he hasn't missed yet.

Zexion
2010-05-31, 09:10 PM
What van? Dante walked...
Dante starts to carry stuff.
Never mind.

Alex walks with him, carrying the computer in the sack. He flips out a phone.
D- Wyvyn? Yeah, we broke in. We're on 36th and Highbury, send a car down.
He shuts the phone and waits. Three minutes later, a car pulls up. Driving it is Wyvyn himself.
Good job, Alex. You too, Dante. What did you get?

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 09:13 PM
Never mind.

Alex walks with him, carrying the computer in the sack. He flips out a phone.
D- Wyvyn? Yeah, we broke in. We're on 36th and Highbury, send a car down.
He shuts the phone and waits. Three minutes later, a car pulls up. Driving it is Wyvyn himself.
Good job, Alex. You too, Dante. What did you get?

Some jewlery, about a half a dozen gold bars, a 72 inch T.V., a comp setup and your son swiped some stuff from the hags room.
Dante starts to load up the car.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-31, 09:13 PM
Nat might hear a knocking on his door.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-31, 09:15 PM
Jennifer chooses to watch Nat now.

Zexion
2010-05-31, 09:15 PM
Some jewlery, about a half a dozen gold bars, a 72 inch T.V., a comp setup and your son swiped some stuff from the hags room.
Dante starts to load up the car.
Wyvyn raises his eyebrows in disbelief, and fingers one of the pieces of jewelry in his hand.
That is one rich old... good job. Hey, Dante, how much of a cut do you get?

McBish
2010-05-31, 09:16 PM
Nat picks up the peas, both in the cup and the bag and puts it away in his freezer. He heads over to look through his peep hole to see who it is. He is dressed neatly but fairly casually.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 09:18 PM
Wyvyn raises his eyebrows in disbelief, and fingers one of the pieces of jewelry in his hand.
That is one rich old... good job. Hey, Dante, how much of a cut do you get?

Do I get, I get half, Alex gets the other half. We did all the work after all.
He looks like that was obvious.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-31, 09:19 PM
Through the peep hole, he will see Zavi leaning against the wall opposite, staring right at the peep hole.

Zexion
2010-05-31, 09:22 PM
Do I get, I get half, Alex gets the other half. We did all the work after all.
He looks like that was obvious.
Wyvyn laughs as if this is ridiculous.
No, you don't. You get 20%, Alex gets 20%, and the rest goes to buying technology and other important stuff. But, for how well you pulled this job off, I'll give both of you 30% each.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 09:25 PM
Wyvyn laughs as if this is ridiculous.
No, you don't. You get 20%, Alex gets 20%, and the rest goes to buying technology and other important stuff. But, for how well you pulled this job off, I'll give both of you 30% each.

Dante nods,
Okay, I call the T.V. and some bars.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-31, 09:26 PM
Jennifer decides that Nat isn't moving against her and starts watching Wyvyn.

McBish
2010-05-31, 09:26 PM
Jennifer chooses to watch Nat now.

By the way how is she watching Nat's house? Sorry if I wasn't clear in that post about where he was.

-----------

Nat opens up the door and smiles kindly at her. Hello there please come in.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-31, 09:28 PM
She doesn't return the smile.

Course, she doesn't point a gun at him, either. That's gotta count for something.

Once the door gets shut, she turns to him. So, you hear about the Hydra's new offer yet?

waterpenguin43
2010-05-31, 09:29 PM
By the way how is she watching Nat's house? Sorry if I wasn't clear in that post about where he was.

She has placed cameras in many other homes.

Zexion
2010-05-31, 09:29 PM
Dante nods,
Okay, I call the T.V. and some bars.
Wyvyn nods, and glances at a PDA.
With modern prices, the entire hoard is worth... about 3 million dollars. So, you get $900,000. Including the gold bars... that works out pretty well. I'll use one of the credit cards to buy something nice and expensive in another city, sneak it into here, and everything works out. Alex, what do you want?
Can I have a car?
No.
Aww...

McBish
2010-05-31, 09:30 PM
Nat will kindly show Zavi towards the living room. No honestly I haven't heard anything. Would you like anything to drink or eat?

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-31, 09:33 PM
She shakes her head as she follows him.

Apparently, he's wanting the Dragons to take care of the Cockatrice. Hydra feels that he's getting out of hand or something.

McBish
2010-05-31, 09:36 PM
Really? Sounds interesting. So is that the reason you are stopping by today?

He points for her to take a seat and will sit down himself.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-31, 09:40 PM
She half-sits, half-plops down, then crosses her legs.

Thought you'd want a piece of the action. Safe bet there's gonna be big rewards for whoever does it.

McBish
2010-05-31, 09:41 PM
Sounds like something I might be interested in. Any details yet?

Zexion
2010-05-31, 09:42 PM
Jennifer decides that Nat isn't moving against her and starts watching Wyvyn.
Wyvyn is in his car, talking to Dante and Alex.
So, let's get the goods back to HQ.
He guns the engine, and they rocket towards their HQ.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 09:46 PM
Wyvyn is in his car, talking to Dante and Alex.
So, let's get the goods back to HQ.
He guns the engine, and they rocket towards their HQ.

Slow down, your speeding in a car full of stolen goods. Not a good idea.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-31, 09:49 PM
Hydra said he'd contact the Dragons with the where and when. Till then, we wait.

Zexion
2010-05-31, 09:49 PM
Slow down, your speeding in a car full of stolen goods. Not a good idea.
Fair enough.
He slows down, and makes it to the HQ in about ten minutes. He worms his fingers into a crack in a massive concrete wall, and it opens like a door.
Carry the goods in, and meet me in my office in ten minutes.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 09:51 PM
Fair enough.
He slows down, and makes it to the HQ in about ten minutes. He worms his fingers into a crack in a massive concrete wall, and it opens like a door.
Carry the goods in, and meet me in my office in ten minutes.

Dante nods,
Sure thing sir.
Dante begins to unload the stuff.

McBish
2010-05-31, 09:53 PM
Nat nods. Right then, sounds reasonable. So you thinking that their might be reason for me to be involved?

He seems to be in deep thought about this.

Zexion
2010-05-31, 09:55 PM
Dante nods,
Sure thing sir.
Dante begins to unload the stuff.
Alex picks up the computer stuff, and carries it in.

TEN MINUTES LATER
Wyvyn is sitting at his desk when Dante and Alex enter with the goods. He inspects a couple, and nods.
Very good, as always, Alex. Dante, I'm impressed.
Now, this first job has gone rather well, and I'm thinking of putting you two together as partners. What do you think of the idea, Dante?

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-31, 09:56 PM
Every hand helps. Plus, this seems to be a way to recruit a new Trice at the same time. Figure one Dragon might be preferable over another.

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 09:56 PM
Alex picks up the computer stuff, and carries it in.

TEN MINUTES LATER
Wyvyn is sitting at his desk when Dante and Alex enter with the goods. He inspects a couple, and nods.
Very good, as always, Alex. Dante, I'm impressed.
Now, this first job has gone rather well, and I'm thinking of putting you two together as partners. What do you think of the idea, Dante?

Sure.
Dante is fiddling with a watch they found.

McBish
2010-05-31, 09:59 PM
That makes since, you think that the others might try to stop someone else from succeeding in the mission to make sure they are the ones to do the job? He asks with a small smile.

Zexion
2010-05-31, 10:00 PM
Sure.
Dante is fiddling with a watch they found.
Wyvyn nods. Good. You two will be working on the really big capers, like the rich widow that you just liberated from her valuables. When working on these jobs, you will each get 30% of the profits. Understand?

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 10:02 PM
Wyvyn nods. Good. You two will be working on the really big capers, like the rich widow that you just liberated from her valuables. When working on these jobs, you will each get 30% of the profits. Understand?

He nods,
Whatever, dullbite...

Zexion
2010-05-31, 10:06 PM
He nods,
Whatever, dullbite...
Wyvyn sighs. Don't call me that, please, or I'll dock your pay. I'm an elf.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-31, 10:07 PM
That makes since, you think that the others might try to stop someone else from succeeding in the mission to make sure they are the ones to do the job? He asks with a small smile.

It's what I would do.

General thought is that Scarlette's gonna get the job no matter what. For obvious reasons.

McBish
2010-05-31, 10:09 PM
Nat looks a bit confused. Oh I see. Oh well, if I assist I'm guessing the fee will be standard, plus some for the dangerous nature?

IcemanJRC
2010-05-31, 10:11 PM
Wyvyn sighs. Don't call me that, please, or I'll dock your pay. I'm an elf.

Even worse...
He mutters under his breath as he walks out.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-31, 10:14 PM
Nat looks a bit confused. Oh I see. Oh well, if I assist I'm guessing the fee will be standard, plus some for the dangerous nature?

Zavi chuckles a little. I'm not looking to hire you.

Just thought you'd want to know about this.

For all I care, you could throw a wrench in everybody's plans.

McBish
2010-05-31, 10:16 PM
He chuckles as well. That would surely be interesting, though not really my style. I don't suppose I could convince you to let me know when the green light is up could I?

waterpenguin43
2010-05-31, 10:22 PM
Jennifer gets up and heads to the Hydra's office. She brings a few cupcakes, too.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-31, 10:23 PM
Zavi smirks a little.

I was planning on it anyways.

Zexion
Even worse...
He mutters under his breath as he walks out.
Wyvyn has an unreadable face as he walks out.

McBish
I see, thank you. I might just owe you one. Is there anything else?

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-31, 10:25 PM
Nope.

Zavi stands to leave.

McBish
2010-05-31, 10:26 PM
Nat will escort her out. Thank you it has been a pleasure.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-31, 10:34 PM
Zavi responds with a slight nod, then leaves.

And she heads to find Alina.

Beans
2010-05-31, 10:36 PM
Jennifer gets up and heads to the Hydra's office. She brings a few cupcakes, too.
She is escorted in.

The Hydra smiles.
"Jen, how are you?"
---
Alina can be found.
Anything new?

KerfuffleMach2
2010-05-31, 10:41 PM
Nat's going to be joining the fun.

waterpenguin43
2010-05-31, 11:16 PM
She is escorted in.

The Hydra smiles.
"Jen, how are you?"
---
Alina can be found.
Anything new?

I'm very well. I've heard about what you wish to do to Falleen, and wish to advise you on who the next cockatrice should be.

Creed
2010-06-01, 09:24 AM
Dominick is back at his apartment, counting out bullets and loading them into small containers. Cigarette boxes, emptied lighters, anything small enough to fit in a pocket while not drawing attention
Man I wish the Hydra would just let me kill the guy already.

Beans
2010-06-01, 11:35 AM
I'm very well. I've heard about what you wish to do to Falleen, and wish to advise you on who the next cockatrice should be.
"Ah, and who would your suggestion be?"

IcemanJRC
2010-06-01, 12:22 PM
Dante is in his room, door open, putting up a T.V. There are rooms in HQ, right?

Zexion
2010-06-01, 02:15 PM
Dante is in his room, door open, putting up a T.V. There are rooms in HQ, right?
Yes. Alex has one, as do Kevin and Wyvyn.

waterpenguin43
2010-06-01, 06:36 PM
"Ah, and who would your suggestion be?"

I would recommend Scarlet. She is probably the most experienced and skilled of all the dragons. If not Scarlet, I recommend Alina. Alina has most of Scarlet's talent, but not as much charisma.

Beans
2010-06-01, 06:39 PM
I would recommend Scarlet. She is probably the most experienced and skilled of all the dragons. If not Scarlet, I recommend Alina. Alina has most of Scarlet's talent, but not as much charisma.
"Hmmm... I suppose Scarlet is the best choice, then.
Won't we need another dragon, then?"

waterpenguin43
2010-06-01, 07:19 PM
"Hmmm... I suppose Scarlet is the best choice, then.
Won't we need another dragon, then?"

Yes we will... I'd like to draw one out of Wyvyn's crew, personally. I think that most of them are competent, and I don't like WYvyn very much.

Beans
2010-06-01, 07:20 PM
Yes we will... I'd like to draw one out of Wyvyn's crew, personally. I think that most of them are competent, and I don't like WYvyn very much.
"Nor do I. The boy's got spirit, but he's... he's... well, you know."

Maximum Zersk
2010-06-01, 07:28 PM
James opens the door to his apartment. He walks in and puts his gun on his desk.

His apartment is one big, rectangular room, with a kitchen leading off in the opposite corner from the door. On the left wall, the far one from the door, there was window facing north. You could see most of the city, since his apartment was in the southern edge. On the east wall, opposite from the wall, there was a desk. in the northwest corner was his bed, made up and looking like no one had slept in it. On the south wall was a painting of a Drakedrake, a fire-breathing, reptilian duck that was found in the BC Interior that had a habit of singing passers-by's legs.

Once he put his gun down, he started looking to see if there was any bugs or cameras around the room.

waterpenguin43
2010-06-01, 07:39 PM
"Nor do I. The boy's got spirit, but he's... he's... well, you know."

Harsh? I don't like harsh people.

Beans
2010-06-01, 07:40 PM
Harsh? I don't like harsh people.

"And other things... which Jackal do you suggest?"

waterpenguin43
2010-06-01, 07:51 PM
"And other things... which Jackal do you suggest?"

Well, I think Julio is too destructive, Alex is too young, and Kevin is too hasty. I think Tanya would be a good option.

Beans
2010-06-01, 07:52 PM
"Tanya... I'll keep that in mind." WalkenHydra nods.

Maximum Zersk
2010-06-01, 07:52 PM
Once he put his gun down, he started looking to see if there was any bugs or cameras around the room.

WP, does he find Jen's camera?

IcemanJRC
2010-06-01, 08:52 PM
Dante is walking around, with his new watch and cool fedora.

Beans
2010-06-01, 08:54 PM
Dante is walking around, with his new watch and cool fedora.
Alina smirks.
Well, look at you. I guess your job went well?

McBish
2010-06-01, 08:56 PM
[Nat's House]

Nat heads into his garage, the part of his house that he knows is not bugged.

Once there he starts to do some research. On the water company that provides the water for the area that the cockatrice lives in.

IcemanJRC
2010-06-01, 08:59 PM
Alina smirks.
Well, look at you. I guess your job went well?

Dante smiles,
Yep, I've got some nice new additions to my room. A 72 inch T.V. a new bed and a strobe light. I got this cool new hat and watch too. The rest is cash just burning a hole in my pocket, wanna help me spend it?
He looks excited that he's got tons of cash now, it may not be much by mob standards, but he actually saved up for more than half the price of the bed and bought a used watch. His cash is mostly gone because he's blowing it on junk.

Beans
2010-06-01, 09:01 PM
... How about saving it?
Always, always, always good to have reserves.

Creed
2010-06-01, 09:03 PM
... How about saving it?

Dominick walks through.
I learned that one the hard way...

Dominick is at a shooting range. Popping targets.
He doesn't miss very often.

IcemanJRC
2010-06-01, 09:16 PM
... How about saving it?

Well, that's no fun. I guess it's smart though. Wanna hang out then, I got nothing else to do.
He starts playing with the hat.

Zexion
2010-06-01, 09:17 PM
Well, that's no fun. I guess it's smart though. Wanna hang out then, I got nothing else to do.
Alex runs past, holding a very sharp knife.

Beans
2010-06-01, 09:19 PM
Careful, kid.
She sighs as Alex passes.
Sure, hangouting ahoy!

IcemanJRC
2010-06-01, 09:19 PM
Alex runs past, holding a very sharp knife.

Alex! Don't run with sharp objects!
Dante yells over Alina's shoulder towards Alex, or his own shoulder, which ever.

What 'cha feel like doing? There's a movie theater nearby, or there's always training, swimming, whatever your up for.

Zexion
2010-06-01, 09:22 PM
Alex stops, throws the knife up three feet into the air, and catches it smoothly.
Why not?

IcemanJRC
2010-06-01, 09:25 PM
Alex stops, throws the knife up three feet into the air, and catches it smoothly.
Why not?

Because if you trip and stab yourself, I'll probably get in trouble with Wyvyn. And I don't need that.

Beans
2010-06-01, 09:25 PM
Because we're old and old people ruin kids' fun, of course.

Yeah, let's see a movie.

IcemanJRC
2010-06-01, 09:26 PM
Because we're old and old people ruin kids' fun, of course.

Yeah, let's see a movie.

Dante nods and puts his arm on her shoulders,
What 'cha wanna see? My treat.

Beans
2010-06-01, 09:27 PM
Dante nods and puts his arm on her shoulders,
What 'cha wanna see? My treat.
She suggests... something. She smirks at the arm around her shoulders, but does not dislodge it.

Zexion
2010-06-01, 09:27 PM
Because if you trip and stab yourself, I'll probably get in trouble with Wyvyn. And I don't need that.
Wyvyn knows about the knife. He gave it to me.
He swivels the knife in his hand and pretends to stab it into a person's back. Then he tosses the knife up into the air, and catches it behind his back.