PDA

View Full Version : (IC): A Changing World [3.5]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

zagan
2010-05-31, 10:09 AM
The sun finally crest the horizon after this long night, piercing with his ray the canopy of the tree.
The clearing is silent even the bird in the tree don't make noise.
You all slowly wake up, immediatly realising that something was amiss.
The change are profound, even if not always obvious.
Michael and Roland body are completly different, made of new and strange material.
Scale of various size cover the body of Argal.
Titian doesn't seem to have been affected but soon two tentacle emerge from his body.
Aukel and Charis look unchanged but something still feel weird about them and they can feel that they've changed too.

OOC: Describe yourself and react !
For those that need to prepare spell/meditate to regain pp or thing like that you still need to do it you've just wake up after all.
Random-Person: Please roll for your wild luck ability.
Don't hesitate to make check or ask question I'm here to respond.

Kobold-Bard
2010-05-31, 10:32 AM
Charis

Sitting up Charis shook his head, trying to shake the sleep away. He ran his hand over his face and through his hair, but it got caught. But that was impossible, he kep his hair all but shaved. And yet, pure white hair ran all the way down past his waist. WTF??!?!?

He was stiff as he stood, he had apparently decided to sleep in his black and red armour, his twin longswords strapped across his shoulders. He had a weird blurry edge that he couldn't explain either, like he was out of focus.

"What the hell happened?"

Frog Dragon
2010-05-31, 10:48 AM
Argal sat up from his resting place and closed his eyes, concentrating for about six seconds. This had become routine for him in the several years of practicing psionics. He heard the familiar voice of Charis "What do you mean?" Argal hadn't turned around yet to see. He stood up, turning, feeling and hearing a slight ripple in his legs. He looked down, seeing redder skin than usual and scales in his chest, as he hadn't put on his armor yet. Bwah..? Argal uttered a disbelieving sound. He showed it to the back of his mind for the second it took to look at Charis "You too?" He said, noticing the changes in Charis "I really want to know what this is."

Zore
2010-05-31, 10:53 AM
Roland

Roland awoke slowly and as was customary for him put a hand up to his face to rub his eyes. However as he cracked his eyes he saw something like a blur of orange, far too bright to be anything of his. He quickly willed himself invisible and rose to his feet, instantly awake.

Looking around though, the orange blur seemed to have disappeared and he let his guard down slowly. He dropped his invisibility and went to scratch his head, and noted both his hand and head felt very wrong. He brought his hands up to his face and saw they looked like tendrils of orange slime and as he touched his face he felt no features.

The he let out a scream.

Kobold-Bard
2010-05-31, 10:55 AM
Charis

"Just to be sure, you didn't have scales last night did you?"

Looking around Mike whips out one of his swords and with one swift movement hacks of the majority of his hair. It falls to the floor, for about 4 seconds at which point it vanishes and his hair regrows as it had been a moment ago. Freaked out Chraris does this a further three times, before accepting defeat and stowing his weapon.

"I'm not sure I like this."

ForzaFiori
2010-05-31, 11:10 AM
Awakened by the yelling, Michael sits up foggily, before briefly meditating to clear his mind. "What could all this noise be about?" he wonders to himself, before seeing the others. "What happened to all of you!" he says with a start, before realizing that it has probably happened to him as well. Glancing down, he becomes quickly away of a body much like Roland's, though instead of slime, his body is made of the elements, fire, water, earth, and air. "Well... that's interesting, to say the least. Anyone know if the necromancer we got rid of knew much transfiguration?"

Frog Dragon
2010-05-31, 11:25 AM
"I'm quite sure I used to be scaleless." Argal replies to Charis. He sits back down, leaning his head on his left hand, which is stationed on his left leg as he sits in a lotus position. "I doubt the necromancer would have done this, eve if he could have." He says. "This doesn't really seem like a curse."

ForzaFiori
2010-05-31, 12:58 PM
"Maybe not to you and me Argal. Personally, I think the scales are an improvement on you, and when have I ever cared? Roland, however, will probably think otherwise about this being a curse. His 'ladies man' act just went down the drain." Michael starts pacing slightly. "I wonder if this has happened to any one else in the world, or just to us. I think that we should head towards the nearest town, though keeping covered, and probably moving at night. Once we get there, Charis could go into town to see if other's are like us. He can still pass as a normal person, as long as no one attacks his hair."

Kobold-Bard
2010-05-31, 01:03 PM
Charis

"Does anyone know how to do a plait? This is going to piss me off otherwise."

Charis then begins to chant, restoring his magical power for the day.

zagan
2010-05-31, 01:07 PM
While you don't know if what area it affect the fact that a metal squirrel is sitting on a tree not far from you seem to indicated that your not the only one affected.
You can also see a green bird with a flower on his head, a strangely big mole and a disorient looking mouse walking upright.

ForzaFiori
2010-05-31, 01:07 PM
"I can braid somewhat. There were a few women at the monastery who like their hair long. I haven't had to try it since I left though, so it'll probably be pretty nasty." Michael, still waking up, moves his head around to loosen his neck, before doing a double take. "Does that bird have a...flower growing from it?" he glances around him "A construct squirrel, walking mouse, and extra large mole... Somehow I don't think we're the only ones affected any more."

Kobold-Bard
2010-05-31, 01:14 PM
Charis

"Thanks, I'll just tuck it in my belt or something after you're done, I just need it out of the way. I bet the stupid hair will remain even if I shapeshift, won't it."

---------------------
Knowledge (Arcana) & Spellcraft: Take 20 for 33 each.

Zore
2010-05-31, 01:26 PM
Roland

Roland sat and dug through his pack for his spellbook and began to concentrate, preparing the few spells he could and gathering the meagre magical knowledge he had picked up while with the dragon. He wasn't sure if he could speak yet, but wasn't inclined to try anyways. He went through the ritual to focus himself and prepare his spell load for the day and it helped to calm him down.

Distantly he was aware of his companions and similar changes among them, but he blocked them out. He couldn't deal with it all at once.
Aptitude Focus: Archmage
Prepare spells Ghost sound X1, Prestidigitation X2, Read Magic X1, Color Spray X1, Grease X1

ForzaFiori
2010-05-31, 02:29 PM
"Alrighty. Here goes nothing." Michael says, taking Charis' hair into his hands. "left to middle, right to middle, left to middle, right to middle" he mumbles, as his hands go back and forth. "Ha! Done. It's not the prettiest thing out there, but it should work." He announces a few minutes later. Anyone who looks would probably agree. While it is a braid, it's only barely recognizable as such.

Kobold-Bard
2010-05-31, 02:33 PM
Charis

"Thanks, I appreciate it," says Charis as he does indeed tuck it through the back of his belt to keep it out of the way.

Satisfied he has finished his meditations for the day he takes an empty corner of the room moves away from the group and performs a couple of circular sword-motions, his daily practises to loosen his muscles after the night he'd just had fully armoured. After a minute he'll stop and pulls out a thin tome from his backpack and begins reading ((this is me Taking 20 on the checks from before)).

Frog Dragon
2010-05-31, 02:39 PM
Argal looks at the others for a bit and then decides that they should probably get in gear before doing anything else. He goes to fetch his darkleaf breastplate, and takes the time to get it on. He takes a feel of his face, noting that there don't seem to be much scales there. "I might actually pass for a mostly normal, though I am already half-giant." He notes as he keeps dressing his armor.

zagan
2010-05-31, 02:41 PM
OOC: Sorry I've miss the check. Not knowing the source of the change you got no way to known but seeing their resilience it's a strong possibility.
(I admit I don't know how to rule on that any preference ?)

ForzaFiori
2010-05-31, 03:34 PM
"A good point Argal. Perhaps you could just say that you have a couple other bloods in you, like those Mongrelfolk in some cities. Maybe I could claim genesi blood..." Michael looks down at his arms and legs. "No, even they aren't THIS elemental."

Kobold-Bard
2010-05-31, 03:37 PM
Charis

"I must say your swirling portions are fascinating to watch. I wonder if they follow your mood; the fire flaring if you're angry or something. However I feel we've been desensitised by our work, most men would wake to this and freak out."

ForzaFiori
2010-05-31, 03:42 PM
"I'm afraid Roland may have. He still hasn't spoken, or even moved. Then again, his change is much more... drastic than even mine. At least I am still partly solid matter. He appears to be a humanoid ooze. Looks almost like that gelatinous cube we fought before the necromancer." Michael walks over to Roland. "Are you ok Roland?Is there anything we can do or get you to help? I'd offer to help you up, but... well, to be honest, I'm not sure if I'd cause you to melt or what not."

OOC: That brings up a question actually. If I were to touch something with the fire part of my body, would it ignite? would stuff toughed by the water part get wet, or the earth part leave dirt?

Zore
2010-05-31, 03:46 PM
Roland

"No, I'm fine..." Roland muttered as he rose to his feet, rather shakily. "I just... look at me! I'm supposed to be a dashing hero not some kind of slime!" He let out an exasperated roar and shot a flame thirty feet in the air.

"At least my draconic abilities still seem to work... Anyone have any problems with magic or anything?" He asked, desperate to change the subject.

Kobold-Bard
2010-05-31, 03:53 PM
Charis

"Dasta giar!" A pencil he is holding glows brightly. "Nope, my magic seems to be fine."

Shutting the book he jumps up, only to vanish and reappear flying into the opposite wall tree with a thud.

"Boccob's forehead, what was that? I could never do that before, and it certainly wasn't a spell!" His voice is less concerned, more excited.

zagan
2010-05-31, 04:02 PM
OOC: That brings up a question actually. If I were to touch something with the fire part of my body, would it ignite? would stuff toughed by the water part get wet, or the earth part leave dirt?

Nope, it's part of your body, to the touch the flame are hot but not burning. It's pure elemental energy so it look like the element but doesn't obey the same law.

ForzaFiori
2010-05-31, 04:06 PM
Michael closes his eyes briefly, concentrating his psionic powers (take ten to gain psionic focus). He then focuses his powers, and a faint sheen appears around his body, solidifying like a transparent shell. "Still works, good." He says, with a sigh of relief. As he sees Charis go flying, literally, he wonders if he has any new powers. "This...stuff I'm made of now keeps shifting, I wonder if I can make it do it myself?" he asks himself quietly. Concentrating, he begins to see his arms change. His fists become all fire, while the other elements that were there move to take the place of the fire. "Interesting. I bet that'll hurt even more now when I hit someone." Michael says with a smile.

((Inertial Armor, 5PP, +6 AC for 6 hours (Total AC of 22 now)))

Frog Dragon
2010-05-31, 04:21 PM
Argal concentrated, levitating upwards. "My powers seem to be fine. " He says, bringing himself down again. He looks at Charis, who suddenly disappears, reappearing in another spot. "This is truly peculiar." He then noted that his lungs do feel more powerful. It was testament to his suspicions. This could be draconic. He walked clear of the others, to a tree and took a deep breath, purposefully breathing outwards.
When he opened his mouth, a stream of rocks poured forth at breackneck speed, striking the tree, damaging it. "Whoa.. I can breathe rocks.."
(Ooc: My Psionic Levitation will stay in effect for six hours. 3PP)

Fortuna
2010-05-31, 05:00 PM
Aukel

[roll0]
EDIT: That's a +2 to weapon damage.

Aukel woke to the sounds of agitated discussion. Rolling over and climbing to his feet, he stared around at his comrades. "Is that you? You look different. Where's Roland?" he sleepily asked.

ForzaFiori
2010-05-31, 07:09 PM
"Bout time you woke up Aukel. As you can tell, something rather strange happened in the night... though you seem mostly the same. I'm not sure whether to call you lucky or not right now. Roland, by the way, is the large, humanoid orange thing."

Zore
2010-05-31, 07:35 PM
Roland

Roland bristled at being called a 'thing', but let it slide for now as he took stock of their situation. All of them appeared to have changed into vastly different things, and by the look of it so had the wildlife.

"We need to get moving soon to determine how far this has spread," Roland said to the group, "And to get help if we can find it. I do not want to spend the rest of my life looking like a Gelatinous Cube."

ForzaFiori
2010-05-31, 07:37 PM
Anybody remember the way to the closest town? Michael asked, before stooping to pack up what few things he had taken out of his pack the night before.

Fortuna
2010-05-31, 10:58 PM
"I'm afraid not. I thought Argal was meant to keep track of that. Argal! Which way to town?"

Frog Dragon
2010-06-01, 06:32 AM
"I don't know. Wasn't my job to deal with. Whose job was it anyways?" Argal walked over to about middle in the clearing. "I could take a look though. My levitation is still active." He says, rising up to well over the trees, looking around.
If he sees the city: Argal floats down, pointing to the direction of the town "It's over there."
If he doesn't see it: Argal floats down. "No city in sight. Anyone have other ways of finding it?"

Spot, if necessary: [roll0]

zagan
2010-06-01, 06:40 AM
OOC: You know that the city of Clertep is north of your position, around a day journey away. You could also go back to the village you just save south of your position also a day away.

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-01, 06:42 AM
Charis

"Hey could you levitate me? I want to try out that teleporting thing again."

Frog Dragon
2010-06-01, 07:42 AM
"I can't. I can only levitate myself." Argal speaks in response.

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-01, 07:46 AM
Charis

"Oh well. If something goes wrong try to patch me up."

With that Charis will try and focus on moving a fair distance between the trees, and is thoroughly pleased when he warps about 50ft away and back. His aim isn't great, but at least he isn't flying into trees anymore.

ForzaFiori
2010-06-01, 01:17 PM
"Alright, looks like we have two choices now. To the north is the city of Clertep. I think we've passed through a couple times, but no one there is likely to recognize any of us. It will also most likely be a little larger. To the south, however, is the village we just saved. Smaller, we'll certainly be recognized, but they're bound to be friendly and wish to help. What does everyone think?"

Zore
2010-06-01, 01:58 PM
Roland

I say north as well, it is more likely we'll find someone with enough knowledge to help." Roland said as he blinked out of sight, "And even if they have been unaffected I can pass among them invisibly so I don't startle them. And of all of us I think we can agree my transformation is the most likely to cause an attack."

Active Walk Unseen invocation, standard action

ForzaFiori
2010-06-01, 02:25 PM
I do have to agree with you there Roland. However, I don't doubt that many would attack others as well. Not many people are exactly friendly to elementals, or to dragon-spawn. We might not be as drastically changed as you, but we still were radically changed.

Frog Dragon
2010-06-01, 02:46 PM
"Who would attack a group like this?" Argal questions "Not the common folk, I am sure. They might not be very friendly, but I doubt that we would be attacked or arrested on sight."

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-01, 03:29 PM
Charis

"I wouldn't be so sure. Remember, not everyone lives their life the way we do, most are suspicious of normal outsiders, never mind mutants like us. We should take all possible caution."

ForzaFiori
2010-06-01, 10:41 PM
"Charis has a point. We may be open to outsiders, everyone has their uses, as we know, but most humans don't even like elves and dwarves, let alone what we've become. Still, I say we make towards the large city. Michael hoists his pack to his shoulder. Are the rest of you ready to head out?

Beschoren
2010-06-01, 11:59 PM
Titian, the mid-age bizzare ninja tortle

intro:

Awakened by the shouts, Titian quickly gets up and take a look on his companions... scales, hair, ooze... what the hell was that?!

on a snap of his mind, he took a look on himself - hands, normal (for a tortle), arms ok... legs seem still strudy, and the shell looks in plce as well. passing the hands over the face, he finds it all normal. yet he's dizzy...

"I think I'm un-unnafected. But there's some-"

The corner of his eyes capture something. he quickly turns his head but finds nothing.... but can clearly listens to some... movement, like a strong muscle pusing the air. with his eyes wide open, he turns to the other side GHAA!! a purplelish tentacle was... staring at him!

instintively, he tries to punch the tentacle (since the left his wepon next to the bed), but the tentacle dodges the attack quickly and vanishes form his sight. for some 4 secods, he ties to find it again "did you saw that!?"

suddenly, the tentacle returns and faces the tortle, right in a face-off. for some 5 secods he tries to fight it, but the cursed thing is too quick, as if predicting his ninja attacks. Then, another tentacle reveals itself, holding one of Titians arms.

"HELP!" he shouts, as he keeps fighing the tentacles... but... you can see that the tentacles are coming out of his own body, right under the armpit. he dosen't seem to have realized that.... nor he realized the presence of mechanichal mammals around.

ForzaFiori
2010-06-02, 01:14 AM
Titian, your like a cat more than a turtle sometimes. Those tentacles, strangely, seem to be a part of you now. Looks like you were effected. Your like a cat chasing it's tail right now. Rather amusing honestly. Anyway, pack up. We're heading into town, to see if we can find out what's up with the rest of the area. Oh, and try to calm those things down while you're at it. The rest of us seem to be getting a handle on our abilities. See if you can do the same.

Frog Dragon
2010-06-02, 04:34 AM
"Yes, but this arrangment we have here does look rather scary as well." Argal responds "I ask who would attack a monster? We should be safe if we do not linger too long."

Fortuna
2010-06-02, 05:08 AM
"If I might make a suggestion? Perhaps Charis and I, seeming almost unchanged, might go on ahead? If the guards know what to expect, they're less likely to object to such an... unusual party."

zagan
2010-06-02, 06:37 AM
Once you are ready you depart north, travelling allong a well worn path in the forest along the way you all spot various creature also affected by the changed you've all undergone but not all of them.
For example you surprise a very agitated herd of deer, one of them posses great feathery wing another is covered in chitinous carapace a third seem to have changed like Roland in a slime like form. Three other look normal but one of them may have undergone some more subtle change as well it's hard to tell.
The herd flee upon spoting you the winged one flying above the rest.

OOC: Do you have a specific march order ? The more "normal" one at the front you said ?

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-02, 01:41 PM
((I'll go first))
Charis

Charis hefts his pack up, making sure his blades are easily accessible. He goes first, hoping to take the spotlight away from the more "interesting" members of the party.

-------
Spot & Listen: Take 20 for 29 on each.

Zore
2010-06-02, 02:08 PM
Roland

Roland follows, nearly one hundred feet behind Charis. He keeps his eyes sharp, checking for anything that doesn't belong.

-------
Activate See the Unseen to see invisible things. Takes 20 on Spot and Listen for 18 on both.

ForzaFiori
2010-06-02, 02:14 PM
Michael follows near where he thinks Roland is, roughly 100' feet behind the "normal" group.

----------

Taking 20 on Spot and Listen, for 32 on each.

Frog Dragon
2010-06-02, 03:10 PM
Argal walks close to Michael, also keeping a close eye on other abnormalities.

Taking 20 on spot and listen for 21 on both.

ForzaFiori
2010-06-02, 03:27 PM
Michael turns his head slightly towards Argal, keeping his eyes and ears open as he speaks softly. What is your take on all this Argal? The change in us, some of the wild-life seems different even. Do you think it was a small area thing, or something much bigger?

Fortuna
2010-06-02, 06:45 PM
Aukel joins Charis in the lead, keeping his eyes open.

((Taking 20 on Spot and Listen, for 20 each)).

Beschoren
2010-06-02, 07:52 PM
Titian

The tentacles seem to have camlmed down, but Titian is not relived yet. He seems to distrated to even realize the "cat tail" pun. besides the sudden transformation, his mind feels... strange... and those tentacles... "I... I'am not sure about this... I don't really control them"

As he walks, the tentacles hover around the ninja up and down, kind of examining him. Titian takes a good look on his armpit - the tentacles are right on a space between the shell and his arm.

He tries pointing at some diretions, moving his arms, his hands... but nothing seem to interact with the tentacles. Until the moment he suddenly pulls his arm back - one of the tentacles retracts and stay put within his body. Titian emits a quick shout when that happens "Yuck! they.... they can get back inside of me! What the hell are those things??"

zagan
2010-06-03, 05:17 AM
You continue on your way not spoting anything apart from the occasional weird wildlife.
You've been walking for half an hour when you begin to hear noise, breaking branche, big footsetp and cries. A deep grating and gutural voice yell, "NO, No ! It's impossible !! I can barely feel it. NO !"
The noise and the owner of the voice are coming closer, but you can't see it yet through the tree.

OOC: You have at least one minute before you can spot what's coming do you do anything ?

Frog Dragon
2010-06-03, 06:09 AM
"I don't know but it doesn't look like it was meant for us specifically. We shall see in Clertop." He responds to Michael, before hearing the weird shouts. "Someone else is transformed as well?" Argal guesses, as he starts walking closer, ready for a confrontation.
(Walk towards at normal speed, ready action to draw greatsword.)

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-03, 06:11 AM
Charis

At the front Charis stands his ground, he's done nothing wrong. He turns to signal the others to hide, but as he goes to he feels his mind stretch and he gets a perfect image of Michael in his vision and his words seem to come out without him moving his lips.

"There's someone coming, get hidden."

Michael hears the words in his mind rather than his ears, it's like he thought them himself but instead of the usual voice his thoughts sound exactly like Charis.

Instinctively knowing that his message had been received Charis spots a thick branch that should take his weight and readies his new teleportation aility to take him there if he needed to escape.

-----------------
Use lesser Telepathy on Michael.
Ready Action to Dimension Door into a tree if someone tries to attack me.

ForzaFiori
2010-06-03, 09:35 AM
Michael holds up a fist, the universal sign for stop, before motioning Argal and Titian into the woods on the left side of the map. Hoping Roland saw, and is doing something useful, Michael heads to the right side of the map.

--------------

Hiding 100' back from Charis:
[roll0]

Beschoren
2010-06-03, 10:18 AM
At the moment Titian sees the spot-and-hide sign, the tentacles quickly retract, making a "gooey" small noise. He then focus on two small crystal rods he caries at the belt, just before going in hiding. His executioner's mace is drawn

Dorje of animal afinity: +4 dex, 3 min
dorje of chameleon: +10 hide, 10 min
hide: [roll0]

executioners mace is a martial 2d6 crit x3 blunt and slashning wepon. looks like this (http://paizo.com/image/product/catalog/TSR/TSR82135_500.jpeg)

Zore
2010-06-03, 10:27 AM
Roland

Roland pauses standing as still as he can as soon as he sees Michael's signal.

Frog Dragon
2010-06-03, 01:02 PM
Argal follows Michael's lead and sneaks off to the left, managing to be quite stealthy for someone so big. He draws his oversized sword as well

------------
Hide: [roll0]
Move Silently: [roll1]

Beschoren
2010-06-03, 01:09 PM
Titian, the Mid-age bizzare ninja tortle

One of Titians tentacles silently comes some inches out of his shell. it stands still, as if peeking the suroundings by itself. The tortle seems oblivious to it.

(OOC: cosmetics: his googles of foefinding is actually a mask, just like the original ninja tutles)

zagan
2010-06-03, 01:29 PM
Shortly after everyone exept Charis and Aukel are hidden, a huge form still yelling to himself appear betwen the tree, it look like a huge metalic tree with a face in the center of the trunk (DC 19 to identify) next to him is a big but normal looking ape. The creature look very agitated and confused.
"NO, It still work but I just can't feel it, Why ?"
He stop upon spoting Charis and Aukel.
"Who are you ? Are the one that did this to me !"
He take a step toward you, "Answer me !" He now look angry, the ape at his side seem really confused by what's happening.
Both are too distract to look for any hidden enemy for the moment.

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-03, 03:20 PM
Charis

"No we didn't. Me and my companion have been similarly afflicted, we are not your enemies."

zagan
2010-06-04, 04:32 AM
Aukel quietly nod "We have nothing to do with this we're going to the city of Clertep in the hope of finding an answer."

The creature doesn't seem convinced, "You don't look changed to me ! How do you explain that ?"

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-04, 07:21 AM
Charis

"Up until this morning, I was bald. If i cut my hair it grows back immediately. My change is subtle, but still present."

zagan
2010-06-04, 07:51 AM
The face on the trunk look suddendly angry again. "You want to convince me with regrowing hair !! Any two bit mage could do that ! Look at me I'm almost entierely made of metal, I can't feel my connection to nature anymore !"

Frog Dragon
2010-06-04, 08:15 AM
Argal pressed his face to his palm and decided to walk into the scene. Approaching the metallic trunk with his sword still on his shoulder, he spoke "How about me then? I turned scaly!" He stopped at about 30 feet from the metallic trunk. "If you want to go accusing a random batch of travelers for your misfortune, then so be it. But let it be known that we're not responsible."

zagan
2010-06-04, 08:59 AM
He seem really surprise to see someone emerge from the bush and the comment enrage him. "What are a few scale ?!"
He look suspiciously around but doesn't spot any of the other."Do you have any accomplice waiting to embush me ?! It doesn't matter you've trespass in my forest prepare to die" He get a crazy glint in his eyes and move to attack.

Roll for initiative:
Aukel: [roll0]
Argal: [roll1]
Charis: [roll2]
Michael: [roll3]
Roland: [roll4]
Titian: [roll5]

Monster average: [roll6]

I've places Charis, Aukel and Argal on the Map, could the other give me their position ? 100ft back I believe.

Map:

{table=head]00|01|02|03|04|05|06|07|08|09|10|11|12|13|14|15|16 |17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26

A|||TT||BB||||||||TT|||||||||||BB||

B|BB||TT||||./T|T\||Tr|Tr|Tr||||||||||./T|TT|T\

C||TT|||||.\T|T/||Tr|Tr|Tr|Ap|Ap||||||||TT|TT|TT

D|||BB|||TT||||Tr|Tr|Tr|Ap|Ap||||TT||||.\T|TT|T/

E||TT|||./T|TT|T\||||||||./T|TT|T\

F|||||TT|TT|TT||||||||TT|TT|TT||||

G||TT|||.\T|TT|T/|||Ch||Au|||.\T|TT|T/|||||./T|T\

H|||||||./T|T\||||||BB|||TT|||||.\T|T/|||||||||

I|TT|T\|||BB||.\T|T/||||||Ar|BB||

J|TT|TT|||||BB||TT|||||||||||||||||||BB|BB|||||||| |

K|TT|T/||||TT||BB||./T|T\|||||||BB|BB||||./T|TT|T\

L||||BB||BB||||.\T|T/|||BB|TT||||||||TT|TT|TT

M|||BB|BB|BB||||||||||||./T|T\|||||.\T|TT|T/

N||||||||./T|T\||||||||.\T|T/||BB|||

O||TT|||BB|||.\T|T/||||||||BB||TT|||||

P|||BB|||BB|TT|||||||./T|TT|T\

Q|||./T|T\|||||TT|||||TT|TT|TT||||||||||||BB||||||

R|||.\T|T/|||TT|||||BB||.\T|TT|T/|||||||||||BB|BB|

S||||||TT||BB|BB||||||||||||||||TT|

T||||||./T|T\||||BB||||||TT||||||./T|T\

U||||||.\T|T/|||||||TT|||||||BB||.\T|T/

V||TT|||BB|BB||BB|||||||||./T|TT|T\

W|||BB|BB|||||||||TT||BB||TT|TT|TT

X||||TT|||||||||||||.\T|TT|T/

Y|||./T|TT|T\|||||||||||||TT||||||BB||

Z|||TT|TT|TT|||||||||||||||||||||TT
[/table]

Initiative order:
18: Au: Aukel
18: Ro: Roland
13: Ar: Argal
10: Tr: Treant
10: Ap: Ape
8: Mi: Michael
7: Ch: Charis
6: Ti: Titian

BB: Bush (Difficult terrain and give cover if prone or small)
TT: Tree of various size

Frog Dragon
2010-06-04, 09:18 AM
"We attempted to resolve this peacefully." Argal crouches, feeding his psionic blade with energy. "Your fate is your own damn fault!" He charges, not pulling any punches, throwing a solid, psionically augmented greatsword strike at the treant.

-----------
Free Action: Use 2 PP for the sword
Full Round Action: Charge to 12E at the treant
Attack: (with insp. courage and charge bonuses)
Damage: [Roll]5d6+1d4+4 (With all bonuses as well.) (22)

Zore
2010-06-04, 03:25 PM
Roland

Roland sees the commotion ahead and moves forward as quickly and quietly as he can to see what's happening.

------------------------
Turn: Double Move go sixty feet forward (40 fee from engagement)
Move Silently:[roll0]
Invisibility is still up and See Invisibility

zagan
2010-06-04, 04:00 PM
Argal charge the Treant but miss.
The Treant and the Ape use the occsion to attack. (AOO because they threatened a big area)
Treant
Attack roll:[roll0] Hit !
Damage (blud): [roll1]
Ape
Attack roll:[roll2] Hit !
Damage (Slash): [roll3]

Meanwhile Roland move closer undetected.

The Treant try to cast a spell. (Spellcraft DC 17, if you have line of sight)
(No Aoo concentration check succed automaticaly)
Once the spell is complete he glow briefly.
After that he ordered his Ape to attack Argal.

Claw1:
Attack roll:[roll4] Hit !
Damage (Slash): [roll5]

Claw2:
Attack roll:[roll6] Miss
Damage (Slash): [roll7]

Bite:
Attack roll:[roll8] Hit !
Damage (Blud, Pierc, Slash): [roll9]

The other can now act.

Map:

{table=head]00|01|02|03|04|05|06|07|08|09|10|11|12|13|14|15|16 |17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26

C||TT|||||.\T|T/||Tr|Tr|Tr||||||||||TT|TT|TT

E||TT|||./T|TT|T\|||||Ar|Ap|Ap|./T|TT|T\

F|||||TT|TT|TT||||||||TT|TT|TT||||

G||TT|||.\T|TT|T/|||Ch||Au|||.\T|TT|T/|||||./T|T\

I|TT|T\|||BB||.\T|T/|||||||BB||

L||||BB||BB||||.\T|T/||Ro|BB|TT||||||||TT|TT|TT

M|||BB|BB|BB||||||||||||./T|T\|||||.\T|TT|T/

[/table]

Initiative order:

ForzaFiori
2010-06-04, 06:30 PM
Michael uses his psionic concentration, and his new connection to the elements, to let loose a more powerful bolt of psionic energy than ever previously possible at the Treant after moving 50' closer up (FROM: W10. TO: M10) the right side of the road (50' away now, within range of Energy Ray)

Energy Ray (Electric)- 8 power points spent (6 for level, 1 for Talented, loosing psionic focus, and 1 for Elemental magic)

Ranged Touch Attack: [roll0] (+7 ranged, +3 electric from Treant being metal)
Damage: [roll1]

Beschoren
2010-06-04, 07:21 PM
Titian, the mid-age bizzare ninja torlte

knowing he would move just too slow if he kept in hiding, titian uses his mind powers to increase his speed. in fact, as he moves towards the treant, he just slides along the ground. He shouts to the others "Leave way for the charge!"

The tentacles emerge, aggitaded. they are coiled as if gathering strenght

manifests skate to increase 15 feet to land speed (now 35).
moving from X12 (100 feet away)to Q13

zagan
2010-06-07, 04:23 PM
OOC: Ok I've wait long enough for Kobold. Random you can act just before the start of this round and after the monster after that..

Kobold action: Five foot step in F11 and cast Cure light wound on Argal.
[roll0]
(concentration check to avoid Aoo [roll1] DC16)

Edit: forget to say so but Michael attack succesfully it the treant.

Now round 2:

Map:

C||TT|||||.\T|T/||Tr|Tr|Tr||||||||||TT|TT|TT

E||TT|||./T|TT|T\|||||Ar|Ap|Ap|./T|TT|T\

F|||||TT|TT|TT||||Ch||||TT|TT|TT||||

G||TT|||.\T|TT|T/|||||Au|||.\T|TT|T/|||||./T|T\

I|TT|T\|||BB||.\T|T/|||||||BB||

L||||BB||BB||||.\T|T/||Ro|BB|TT||||||||TT|TT|TT

M|||BB|BB|BB|||||Mi|||||||./T|T\|||||.\T|TT|T/

Q|||./T|T\|||||TT||||Ti|TT|TT|TT||||||||||||BB||||||

[/table]

Initiative order:

Fortuna
2010-06-07, 07:44 PM
Aukel steps forward to G12, maintaining his song as dark energies coil around his sword, slamming into the ape.

Using Strength Draining Strike on the ape (which takes 4 strength damage as well as normal damage if I hit, DC 13 Fort save for half the strength damage).

Attack roll: [roll0]
Damage roll: [roll1]

Zore
2010-06-07, 07:58 PM
Roland goes to I14 and breathes his flame in a thirty foot line to hit the Ape and applies Entangling Exhalation to his breath weapon. He takes 1d6 fire damage each round he is entangled.

[roll0] does half this
[roll1] Sneak attack damage
[roll2] Entangled for this many rounds

Beschoren
2010-06-07, 08:48 PM

Gently sliding over the ground, Titian starts moving quickly towards the ape. He then disapears from sight, holding fast to his executioner's mace (Ex-Mace)

swift: uses ki to turn invisible for 1 round. no AoO as I aproach :smallsmile:
charge at ape ending at F13. power attack 1. +2 from charge. +2 from invisibility. Titian ignores melle cover bonus.
ex-mace charge attack: [roll0]
ex-mace damage: [roll1]
sudden strike: [roll2]

AoO's/Cleave/crit

ex-mace attack: [roll3]
ex-mace damage: [roll4]
sudden strike: [roll5]

ex-mace attack: [roll6]
ex-mace damage: [roll7]
sudden strike: [roll8]

ex-mace attack: [roll9]
ex-mace damage: [roll10]
sudden strike: [roll11]

tentacle attack: [roll12]
tentacle damage: [roll13]
sudden strike: [roll14]

tentacle attack: [roll15]
tentacle damage: [roll16]
sudden strike: [roll17]

tentacle attack: [roll18]
tentacle damage: [roll19]
sudden strike: [roll20]

HP:51/51
Speed:35
Init:6
AC: 22 Touch:19 Flat:18 (does not include charge)
Fort: +8 Ref: +8 Will:+8
PP: 16/17
ki: 7/8
action points: 8
Tentacles reach 10 feet
Invisible
Ignores melle cover

Frog Dragon
2010-06-08, 05:53 AM
Argal flinches under the several mighty blows, and decides that someone else might be better equipped for the frontline today. He takes a guarded step to the left, and manifests a power while still on his guard, to bring Michael in his place.

---------------
5ft step to E11
Defensively Manifest Dimesion Swap. Targets are himself and Michael.
Concentration to Manifest Defensively: [roll0]

HP: 9/48
Speed: 30
Init: 13
AC: 18 Touch:11 Flat:17 (does not include charge)
Fort: +7 Ref: +5 Will:+7
PP: 41/47
Melee Attack: +8
Damage: 3d6+1d4+4
Ranged Attack DC: 15 Reflex Half
Damage: 3d10
Active Power: Psionic Levitation

zagan
2010-06-08, 07:29 AM
Aukel move (you mean F12 ?) and attack the ape dealing good damage and draining a little strength.

Roland move and breath fire at the ape (you can't deal sneak attack damage with a breath weapon because you don't make attack roll, please also include the DC next time)
Ape Ref save: [roll0] DC 17? (failled)

Argal step back and use his power to exchange place with Michael.

The Treant move a little to the right (his right) and again cast (defensively) a spell on himself. (spellcraft DC 17 to identify)

The ape attack Aukel:

Claw1: (strenght drain and entangle penality are include)
Attack roll: [roll1] hit
Damage (Slash): [roll2]

Claw2:
Attack roll: [roll3] miss
Damage (Slash): [roll4]

Bite:
Attack roll: [roll5] critical miss
Damage (Blud, Pierc, Slash): [roll6]

Titian turn invisible and charge the Ape hitting just barely (entangle dex penality) but dealing very good damage, the Ape fall to the ground unconscious.

Next: Aukel because he "delayed", Michael if he can post and Charis same thing.

Map:

B|BB||TT||||./T|T\|Tr|Tr|Tr|||||||||||./T|TT|T\

C||TT|||||.\T|T/|Tr|Tr|Tr|||||||||||TT|TT|TT

D|||BB|||TT|||Tr|Tr|Tr||Ap|Ap||||TT||||.\T|TT|T/

E||TT|||./T|TT|T\||||Mi||Ap|Ap|./T|TT|T\

F|||||TT|TT|TT||||Ch|Au|Ti||TT|TT|TT||||

G||TT|||.\T|TT|T/||||||||.\T|TT|T/|||||./T|T\

I|TT|T\|||BB||.\T|T/||||||Ro|BB||

L||||BB||BB||||.\T|T/|||BB|TT||||||||TT|TT|TT

M|||BB|BB|BB||||||Ar||||||./T|T\|||||.\T|TT|T/

[/table]

Initiative order:
10: Ap: Ape (unconscious)
9: Au: Aukel (delayed)

ForzaFiori
2010-06-08, 08:01 AM
Michael pauses for a quick moment as he materializes, then immediately launches a one-two punch at the Treant in front of him

Flurry of Blows

Attack 1:
[roll0]
Crit 1 (if needed):
[roll1]
Damage 1:
[roll2]

Attack 2:
[roll3]
Crit 2 (if needed):
[roll4]
Damage 2:
[roll5]

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-08, 01:17 PM
Charis

Satisfied with his job of patching up his team-mate Charis turns to the job of defending himself. And to that he spins his hand and flicks his fourth finger at the ape, sending 6 red, glass-like orbs at the treant.

"Don't kill them, they're just scared."

----------------
Doublecast Magic Missile at the Treant.
Spellcraft (DC14): [roll0]
Cast Defensively (DC16): [roll1]
Damage (Spell 1): [roll2]
Damage (Spell 2): [roll3]

Draw swords as a move action.

zagan
2010-06-08, 01:24 PM
Charis

Satisfied with his job of patching up his team-mate Charis turns to the job of defending himself. And to that he spins his hand and flicks his fourth finger at the ape, sending 3 blue, glass-like orbs at both the ape and the treant.

"Don't kill them, they're just scared."

The ape is already unconcsious, do you double cast on the treant ?

Beschoren
2010-06-08, 02:59 PM
(next action)

Titian abruptly comes back in sight right in front of the ape. He takes a five foot step to E12 and prepares to hit the... welll... huge metal tree? better hit hard!

full round attack. using the blade part of ex-mace . power attack 5.

ex-mace : [roll0], damage [roll1] (slash)
tentacles: [roll2], damage [roll3] (blunt)
tentacles: [roll4], damage [roll5] (blunt)
AoO's/Cleave/crit

ex-mace : [roll6], damage [roll7] (slash)
tentacles: [roll8], damage [roll9] (blunt)
tentacles: [roll10], damage [roll11] (blunt)

ex-mace : [roll12], damage [roll13] (slash)
tentacles: [roll14], damage [roll15] (blunt)
tentacles: [roll16], damage [roll17] (blunt)

Speed:35
AC: 22 Touch:19 Flat:18
Fort: +8 Ref: +8 Will:+8
PP: 16/17
Tentacles reach 10 feet
Ignores melle cover

Fortuna
2010-06-09, 12:40 AM
Aukel's eyes flash from green to red as the ape tears into his side. His song takes on a harsh, otherworldly tone briefly and then falls silent as he steps forward again and swings at the treant, planting his feet deep in the earth and subtly shifting his weight as he does so.

Ceasing Inspire Courage (the benefit will remain for 5 rounds) and stepping forward to D11 as a move action. Then switching stances to Martial Spirit and using the Stone Bones maneuver.

Attack roll: [roll0] Natural 20!
Damage roll (including Wild Luck this time!): [roll1].
If that hits, then I heal 2 points of damage and gain DR 5/adamantine until the end of my next turn (the first reduces my Steely Resolve pool to 5, and the second negates the damage when I take it).

zagan
2010-06-09, 07:09 AM
Michael manage one very good attack with his fist.
Charis recognize the spell cast as barkskin and cast a spell himself but the treant attack (AOO: fail defensive casting)

Attack: [roll0]

Edit: Charis still manage to cast the spell.

Aukel move and make a devastating attack !

The treant fall to the ground inert.

Start round 3:
Roland and Argal turn.

XP: You all gain 800xp.
Loot:
- 2 feather looking magical
- Wooden holy symbol of very good quality
- A magical Rod
- A magical cloak
- A pair of magical google.

Frog Dragon
2010-06-09, 07:53 AM
"Well, I suppose it's time for the par-for-the-course for adventuring. Taking the stuff of the beings we kill." Argal remarks, walking to the dead bodies. He picks up the cloak, rising it to the level of his face (rather high) and says. "We will need to identify the properties of these things."

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-09, 08:16 AM
Charis

Charis sheathed his swords, and touched the metal tree, sending a tiny jolt of white lightning into his metallic body before doing the same to the ape, sustaning their lifeforces.

"They were scared and freaked out, same as we were when we woke up, and I don't kill unless I have to.

-----------
Cast cure minor wounds on both to keep hem back to 0hp.

Dibs on a feather.

ForzaFiori
2010-06-09, 11:01 AM
Michael looks at the loot from the two beings, and picks up the goggles. "There is one sure-fire way to test them you know. We could always just put on the cloak and goggles, see if anything happens."

Beschoren
2010-06-09, 04:23 PM
Titian

The tortle remains in silence. It's tentacles look still aggitated, and so he back away from the treant and ape before something bad happens. Charis is right - both where scared and confused, just like the group was, and should not be murdered like criminals.

The ninja is still having a hard time thinking... could the transformation be altering his very mind? is fo, how much? and in wich direction?

(ready to move on)

Zore
2010-06-09, 04:38 PM
Roland

"... How many more things are we going to find changed like this?" Roland mused as he slipped back into invisibility. The encounter had left him a bit disturbed, and he began to wonder if he would have reacted the same way had he been alone.

Ignoring the magical things, Roland began to think more about the transformations and their unusual effects. Their random nature was confusing and more than a little frightening and he began to think what may have happened in a city if everyone had been affected as they had...

"Guys? This could be bad, if this has gotten as far north as our destination... If even a quarter of the people there changed there may have been a lot of bloodshed."

ForzaFiori
2010-06-09, 09:42 PM
That is a good point Roland. There will also most likely be a lot of mistrust. I think we should all stay together and in sight now. At least that way, we don't spook someone into attacking us again.

Fortuna
2010-06-09, 11:28 PM
"Mistrust may be putting it mildly. How badly did we, seasoned adventurers, react? What kinds of abilities did we receive? Now consider Joe Cobbler. How is he going to react when he turns to slime or sprouts tentacles? What about when he discovers that he's not the only one? What about when he starts breathing stones at his neighbor, or vice versa, by accident? We may have been far more lucky than we first thought, being as we were in the wilderness. And consider the possibility of other transformations. What if someone were changed in mind instead, dropping to the level of an animal? What if they became more plant than human? What if they lost the ability to move? There will be nothing short of full upheaval in the cities, unless I miss my guess. In light of this, I suggest that we turn south, or at least go along with Michael's suggestion."

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-10, 12:56 PM
Charis

"That's an awful lot of assumptions you just made, though they may very well be right."

He then turns to face to look at the Treant, keeping a hand on his blades, but holding them lose and pointed downwards.

"I know that wasn't the best introduction, but as you can see some of us are equally as transformed as you, though obviously their tangential consequences are much less dire. If you will allow us, we can try to assist you. Be warned though you are at the end of my sympathy, if you attack again I will show no mercy."

zagan
2010-06-10, 01:07 PM
OOC: The Treant can't hear you he is unconscious/inert a -4 presently you will need lot of cure minor wound to wake him up. Particulary since as a living construct healing spell only have half effect on him (minimum 1).

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-10, 01:08 PM
OOC: The Treant can't hear you he is unconscious/inert a -4 presently you will need lot of cure minor wound to wake him up. Particulary since as a living construct healing spell only have half effect on him (minimum 1).

If you're unconscious any healing brings you back to 0HP: awake but disabled.

Right?

Beschoren
2010-06-10, 01:18 PM
As Charis tries to reason with the fallen treant, Titian interfers

"It's no use Charis. He's in a mad anger, won't listen. Also, there's NOTHING we can do to assist it. He has fallen to the abyss of anger for himself, may he climb his way to survival the same way"

(rude)"Now let's focus in the important things."

that dosen't sound like the good old Titian, but what is sounding just like itself right now?

zagan
2010-06-10, 01:21 PM
OOC:

Healing that raises the dying character’s hit points to 0 makes him conscious and disabled. Healing that raises his hit points to 1 or more makes him fully functional again, just as if he’d never been reduced to 0 or lower. A spellcaster retains the spellcasting capability she had before dropping below 0 hit points.

This is the only rulling I can find on the subject but it seem pretty clear that you need to heal them normaly.

zagan
2010-06-10, 02:42 PM
Once he wake up the Treant seem confused for a minute. Too weak to move he just observe you.
At your word, he give a weak nod, "I apologized, the change destabilise me and when you claimed to have change too without any real evidence I got the impression you were mocking me. In my state I just use the first excuse that come to me to attack. You have to understand while the physical change disgust me probably as much your friend that was changed into an ooze. It also make me lose my connection to nature an integral part of me, my faith in my god allow me to keep my ability to cast spell but I can't feel the natural world around me anymore, it's like suddendly become blind and deaf."
After that he take a long pause before talking again, "You have your own problem to deal with, leave me here and I'll be fine I got enough energy left to heal myself and my companion."
As to demonstrate he begin casting a spell on himself once he as taken effect he absently comment.
"Less effectibve than normal that, hum."
He turn toward the ape and began healing him too and adress you again, "you can keep my equipment, it's the less I can do after attacking you."

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-10, 02:53 PM
Charis

"You may not feel your original connection, but it must still be there. You are a Treant, you don't feel nature; it is a part of you.

It is still there, just in a different way. Metal is also from the earth, it is as much a part of nature as a tree or a stream.

Your God still grants you power, you just need to seek a better understanding of your new situation. We will help you if you wish, but I don't think you need it really."

Charis sheaths his blades and places a hand on him while he speaks, and smiles sincerely.

Zore
2010-06-10, 03:03 PM
Roland

"Can I ask you a question?" Roland interjects, "Do you remember how the change happened, were you awake or aware of it occurring?"

Frog Dragon
2010-06-10, 03:24 PM
"It would shed some light into this mystery for sure." Argal comments on Roland's question. "We all simply woke up changed. I myself did not even notice it until I heard the scales rustle."
He says.

zagan
2010-06-10, 03:28 PM
He smiled at Charis, "Thank you for your word, I will try and we will see."
Turning toward Roland, "While I don't sleep, i'm rarelly active in the night and at some point I just stop being awake, I don't know if you would call it sleep, it's most likely when the change was taking place. I "wake up" a little later and discovered the change."

Beschoren
2010-06-11, 04:39 PM
Titian

Titian looks a bit impatient, taking a few steps toward the previous destination (large city) "We're done. let's move on. sonner or later we will find ourselves on a large city affected by this..."

...and if indeed the world is on crysis, there will be people under desperate need of help and protection from all kinds os slavers.... (thinking to himself)

Then, he takes a look over the tentacles, to see if they where damaged during they fihging. they look unhurt, but he will need a lot of testing on them to see if they are usefull in battle.

Fortuna
2010-06-11, 05:19 PM
Aukel

"Onward, then."

ForzaFiori
2010-06-12, 03:50 AM
Indeed. Hopefully in the city, though there may be anger and confusion, the law and the government will have kept some sort of order.

zagan
2010-06-12, 05:12 AM
Shortly after that the treant and his Ape companion depart.
You continue on your way this time as a group. On your way you regualry spot animal and other creature changed but none are agressive.
After a few hour your hear some noise and what might have been an Elf emerge from betwen some tree, he his green with bark like protusion on his shoulder and leg, his hair are made of vine. He is wearing leather armor, a short sword at his side and a bow on his back.
Upon seeing you he stop, Thank god finaly someone.
He look closer at you realising that you've changed too, "You've been affect too. The world as gone crazy ! Please help me, my wife as been changed too, but she doesn't talk anymore she's seem to have lose her mind I don't know what to do ? I left to go search for aid, would you please come with me perhaps you'll be able to understood what happened to her. I beg you, I'll do anything, please."
These last word are said almost desesperatly.

Frog Dragon
2010-06-12, 06:20 AM
"We'd like to help but I don't think we can do anything." Argal says "This is a complete mystery to us." Argal looks downwards at the plant-like man for the simple reason that he is much taller.

Beschoren
2010-06-12, 08:46 AM
Titian

"She's not thousend of miles away is she? If she's close, we can take a look - or better, she will take a look on us and realize you both are not the only affected...."

...and if it is a trap I will kill you... (thinking)

zagan
2010-06-12, 09:05 AM
"No, no our cabine isn't far, we can be there in less than twenty minutes. Please help us."
He look really pathetic.

OOC: Dm reminder, you could make a sense motive check to see if he's being untrustworthy.

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-13, 03:13 PM
Charis

"I'm not without sympathy but we're not missionaries. What's in it for us if we go to help your wife? She sounds like she should be gotten to a church of Divine healing without delay."

zagan
2010-06-13, 03:45 PM
OOC: You're sure you're CG ?

He look lost for a moment there, "I do have a little money and an old magical quiver, would that do ? They're for you if you come see her and if need accompany me to Clertep to seek help. Please I'll do anything."
He's crying now.

Fortuna
2010-06-13, 05:42 PM
"I apologize for my comrade's harsh words. I, at least, will help insofar as I may, regardless of reward. Lead on."

Aukel casts a dark look at Charis.

ForzaFiori
2010-06-14, 01:57 AM
I too will help, regardless of what my comrades choose. Michael replies, with a harsh look at Charis

zagan
2010-06-14, 06:01 AM
"Thank you, Thank you. Follow me."
The "plant elf" guide you through the forest for a few minute.
You finally emerge in a clearing with a small wooden cabine in the middle. With pile of wood next to it.
"I left her inside, she was eating last time I've seen her with her bare hand."
He open the door for you, in side you can see an elven woman with lot of muscle and small claw on her hand sleeping curled on the floor.
She wake up when the door open, sje look at you warily.
The elf approch her"It's me dear, I've found some people to help you."
It's unclear if she understand him but she immediatly come to his side, take his hand and sit on the floor next to him all the while giving him an adoring look.

Frog Dragon
2010-06-14, 12:29 PM
She doesn't seem to act elven-like. More like.... a dog? Argal comments to his companions. Can any of you try to speak to her telepathically? She doesn't seem to have fully lost her identity, seeing as she has not left. With luck, she could be there... somewhere. Argal theorizes.

Beschoren
2010-06-14, 09:18 PM

The ninja, not a bizzare animal-like creature, frowns as he sees the woman."Sorry, i don't know any telepaty... did she lost reason? I tought she was shoked on the changes, not insane and...bizzarely animal-like. I can't do anything."

ForzaFiori
2010-06-14, 11:53 PM
"I'm afraid my powers are more suited towards combat." Michael says. A second later, he snaps his fingers. "Duh! Charis, when the Treant came at us, you contacted me telepathically. Do you think whatever you did might help here?"

Zore
2010-06-15, 12:02 AM
Roland

"She doesn't look so good..." Roland muttered as he thought quickly through his small magical repertoire. "Has she tried to attack you or anyone else?"

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-15, 04:48 AM
Charis

Charis draws his swords and places them gently to one side before approaching. Slowly he crouches and holds his palms open, hoping she understands this sign of non-aggression.

"My name is Charis, can you understand me? Are you hurt?" He also sends a simple instruction of how to reply through her mind.

zagan
2010-06-15, 06:00 AM
The elf respond to Roland question, "No, she wasn't violent just not talking and acting like that."

Charis telepathy revele a curious thing two mind in one body the first is very primitive emiting just a felling of curiosity and loyalty towar the elf.
The second is more vocal, Thank god someone ! I'm trap in my own body and I don't know how to controle it. It barelly follow my order and half the time I'm completely ignored. It's good to be able to communicate with someone, tell my husband that I'm alright, please.

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-15, 06:40 AM
Charis

"Your wife is alright, her body is home to a duality; two minds one feral and in this instance dominant, though it is seemingly loyal to you so I imagine you have little to fear."

"What happened, tell me what you remember."

zagan
2010-06-15, 07:51 AM
The elf exclaim, "Thank the god !"

The woman mind respond to you,
"I don't know I was sleeping when I wake up next to my husband I try to great him but nothing come out. Then I realise he was green and try to talk again to ask but again nothing come out and suddendly I'm cuddling by his side for no reason. That's when I realise that I couln't control my body at all. I began panicking but I calm down after a few moment seeing that I still couldn't doo anything. Finally i notice this feral thing controling me, i try to ordered it to stop or to give me back control but nothing happened. My husband was panicking too and he left searching for help immediatly. While he was absent I manage to make my body eat what was left on the table and I've just wait for his return since then."

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-16, 01:19 PM
Charis

Charis will pass this on before turning to his allies.

"Have any of you dealt with anything remotely like this before? My knowledge is somewhat lacking here."

Beschoren
2010-06-16, 07:43 PM
Titian

(on if he had dealt with anything like it) "I don't think so... we surely can't dispel those strange effects. Now more then before i think we should head to a large town. SOMEONE must know something!"

(ready to say farewell to the cuple and leave)

ForzaFiori
2010-06-16, 10:37 PM
"I have never seen anything like this. No one ever came to the monastery like this, and even on the various missions, never has anyone reverted to their feral nature. Michael says before turning to the elf. Unfortunately, sir, I believe that we cannot help you any more while remaining here. However, we were already looking for what caused the transformation, since, as you can see, we too are effected. If you do not mind, we could take our leave of you, and continue on our quest. With any luck, we can reverse the effects, and help your wife.

Zore
2010-06-16, 10:52 PM
"I don't like leaving like this, but I doubt we could be of any help," Roland adds, "These mutations seem to be more fantastical by the moment and so diverse." Turning to the rest of the party he asked, "What if these changes aren't the end too? Will we change even more tonight or after?"

Frog Dragon
2010-06-17, 05:28 AM
"I certainly hope not." Argal says. "Seeing as what these changes have been shown to do, the changes of a complete upheaval of everything raises exponentially."

zagan
2010-06-17, 07:10 AM
The elf seem to hesitate on what to do for some time before talking, "Finnaly I don't think it's a good idea to go to Clertep if the change affect thing that far it could be dangerous. I'll stay there with my wife and i'll try to help her controle her body, knowing that her mind is still there help a lot."
He walk toward a closet and take from it an old quiver, "Here take that as a thank you, I never use it anyway and you probably need it more than me. It can hold a lot more arrow than it seem."
He give it to Michael

OOC: It's an efficient quiver.

ForzaFiori
2010-06-17, 09:35 PM
Thank you very much sir. I will insure it is used in good faith, and to further our mission.

zagan
2010-06-19, 06:06 AM
OOC: I don't think you have anything else to do here so we'll be moving on.

You left the elf couple in their home and continue on your way.
Late in the afternoon you approch the edge of the forest and you hear gruff and loud voice arguing. You'r too far to tell what's being said but it's doesn't sound like the common language.

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-19, 06:21 AM
Charis

Charis makes sure the man knows the situation and explains the new situation to his wife. Unfortunately the mind is not his forte so there's nothing more that he can do.

As they leave there is a horse outside that they will likely recognise as Charis' companion. However where it was once dusty brown it is now silver (like it's made of metal) with a red mane and tail. It's eyes are solid gold.

"Well....you've certainly changed haven't you Ardian. I was wondering when you'd catch up."

Charis rides the rest of the way, teleport-dismounting when they hear the voices.

"Anyone understand that?"

zagan
2010-06-19, 08:40 AM
OOC: Sorry I forget to add that bit.

Argal can recognize it as giant but still too far to make out the word.

Beschoren
2010-06-19, 11:40 AM
Titian

The tortle stops, his tentacles trying to scan around. as he hear the voices he takes his dorje of chameleon, uses on himself again and offers to the others "Scouting anyone else?"

wait for the others to awnser a while and then moves in stealth at half speed, toward the arguing voices. better if he had some backup.
move silently: [roll1]

zagan
2010-06-20, 02:23 PM
As Titian discretly approch he manage to see three ogre, two of them obviously changed. The biggest one posses big multicolored feathery wing he is wearing a light armor, a few javelin are at his waist and a really big axe his on his back, the second, the second one look partialy dead and has a big club at his side, the last one his perfectly normal also equiped with a big club.
The two changed are arguing over something and the last one look bored on the side. When Titian near he his the only one to hear him he look curiously around and approch slowly toward the edge of the forest where Titian is hiding.

Beschoren
2010-06-20, 03:18 PM
Titian

The ninja calmly stands still, trustfull on his ability to keep in hiding
[roll0]

once the ogre backs off, he will report back to the group... but if the ogre gets too close and Titian feels he has an oportunity to quickly murder him, he might do so

How far away from the party am I?
How far away from the mutant ogres am I?
is there difficult terrain?

if the ogre gets in melle without seeing me, I think I will make a surprise attack of about +9 (7d6+4)

Frog Dragon
2010-06-20, 03:18 PM
Argal follows, about 30ft behind Titian, trying to stay silent as well.

zagan
2010-06-20, 03:46 PM
Titian is 60ft away from the rest of the party and Argal is in the middle 30ft away. The two changed ogre are 35ft and 40ft away from him. The normal ogre approch 10ft from Titian but not seeing anything he return toward the other (unless you attack him of course). The terrain is not difficult.
Being closer Argal understand what is being said:
The winged one:"No, Stronger now can attack farm without problem now. Can kill any hunter coming for us."
The undead one:"Forget stupid farm ! Can unite clan and conquer town."
"Bah, us being enough, no need weak clan."
"Want unite Clan that will of Vaprak"

OOC: You want more ?

ForzaFiori
2010-06-20, 09:13 PM
As he waits for the scouts, Michael quickly attempts to meditate, trying to focus his psionic energy. After his attempt, he continues to concentrate, bringing a ring of fire into existence around his self.

Concentration check to gain psionic focus: [roll0]

Then, casting Energy Retort (Fire). for 1 minute, the first attack/round that hit's me is attacked by the field at a +8 (4BAB+4INT) for 4d6+3 damage

Beschoren
2010-06-20, 09:56 PM
Titian

The ninja returns and tells the others that there's a trio of ogres around, that could be bypassed with little effort. once/if Argal translates him the issue of the conversation, he proposes a simple ambush: make a ranged attack while the others flank form hiding

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_E4NKciGA1aA/TB7UmNDNwxI/AAAAAAAAGi0/kFpPYX1nOCY/s720/Captura%20de%20tela%20inteira%202062010%20235502.j pg

Frog Dragon
2010-06-21, 09:15 AM
As titian walks past, Argal holds up the stop sign. Wait. I can understand what they're saying. He speaks in a hushed tone, to avoid being noticed. He holds still and listens.
OOC: moar.

zagan
2010-06-21, 09:39 AM
OOC: OK

"Vaprak that, Vaprak will, Vaprak want. Forget Vaprak stronger now don't need god."
"Change being Vaprak gift, must use to unite clan an conquer weak people !"
"Use gift to get food first steal from farm no problem, kill all little guy. Clan after if bored."
"No, now go clan don't wait must go now ! "
The winged ogre seem really fed up with that and backhand the undead one.
Taken by surprise he fall to the ground he doesn't seem really hurt be keep silent after that.
The winged one talk again adressing him and the other.
"Me big brother, me chef, you obey ! We go to farm tomorow !"
Adressing only the normal ogre he add, "Find place sleep now."
The normal one seem unsure of where to go before finally advancing slowly toward the edge of the forest.

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-21, 02:27 PM
Charis

"Works for me if we can't avoid the damn things. Though dibs not being the front guy."

Beschoren
2010-06-21, 03:15 PM
Titian

"I'll take the most dangerous spots, in the frontline row, even alone. I will just need a few moments to prepare"

(if all agree to attack, I'll use the wand of animal affinity 4x to increase str, dex, con and wis. also manifesting expansion and vigor. while invisible I can hold them on my own for a cople rounds - at least a hope so)

zagan
2010-06-22, 06:24 AM
OOC: Ok get ready for your attack.
Average Ogre initiative: [roll0]

Give me your action for the surprise round and roll for initiative.

Map:

{table=head]01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26
A | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
B | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
C | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
D | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
E | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
F | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
G | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
H | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | BB | | | | | | | BB |
I | | BB | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
J | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Uo | Uo | | | | | | |
K | | | | | | BB | | | | BB | | | | | BB | | Uo | Uo | | | | | BB | |
L | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Wo | Wo | | | | | | | | |
M | | | | BB | | | | | | | | | | BB | Wo | Wo | | | | | | | | |
N | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
O | | BB | | | | | | BB | | | | | | | | | BB | | | | | | | |
P | | | | BB | | | | | | | | | | | | | | BB | BB | | | | | |
Q | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
R | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | No | No | | | | | | | |
S | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | No | No | | | | | | | |
T | | | BB | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
U | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | ./T | T\ |
V | | | | | | | TT | | | | | | | | | | | | TT | | | | .\T | T/ |
W | TT | BB | | ./T | T\ | | | | | | TT | BB | | | TT | | | | | BB | ./T | T\ | | |
X | | | | .\T | T/ | BB | | | TT | | | ./T | T\ | | | ./T | TT | T\ | | | .\T | T/ | | |
Y | ./T | TT | T\ | | | | ./T | T\ | | | | .\T | T/ | | | TT | TT | TT | | TT | | | | TT |
Z | TT | TT | TT | | TT | | .\T | T/ | BB | TT | | | | TT | | .\T | TT | T/ | | | BB | ./T | T\ | |
[/table]
Initiative order: (to be determine)

: Au: Aukel
: Ro: Roland
: Ar: Argal
: Mi: Michael
: Ch: Charis
: Ti: Titian
2: Wo: Winged ogre
2: Uo: Undead ogre
2: No: Normal ogre

Edit: Ignore the double alert I screw up the roll so i delete the other post for this one.

Beschoren
2010-06-22, 07:52 AM
Titian

Greatly enpowered by psy power, the ninja takes his fonrtward hiding position.

I supose the 10 minutes from chameleon are still good?
Dorje of Animal afinity x4: +4 to str, dex, con, wis
manifests vigor using 3 P.P.: 15 temporaty HP
no good spot for a large ninja tortle, so no expansion

moves and hides at X12 (could you re-arrange map to better show this SW area?), using cover from tree. ready action to use charge attack on the 2º ogre that appears

move silent: [roll1]

party initiative:
Aukel: [roll2]
Argal: [roll3]
Charis: [roll4]
Michael: [roll5]
Roland: [roll6]
Titian: [roll7]

Zore
2010-06-22, 08:40 AM
Roland

Roland moves closer to the Ogres, taking as much care as he can to sneak so the Ogres don't hear him. Silently he once again thanks his Draconic benefactor for the gift of invisibility.

Move: Towards the Ogres
Walk Unseen and See the Unseen still active
Hide:[roll0]
Move Silently:[roll1]

I guess I don't roll initiative? But just in case.

[roll2]

ForzaFiori
2010-06-22, 03:09 PM
Michael attempts to move around to the middle spot, where he can attack the first ogre.

move silently: [roll0]

Hide: [roll1]

Initiative (when needed): [roll2]

Fortuna
2010-06-22, 11:48 PM
Aukel steps behind a tree, ready for the combat.

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-23, 06:12 AM
Charis

Charis draws his blades and vanishes, silently landing behind the ogres.

-----------------
Technically DD is a Standard action. Am I allowed another for the surprise round or not?

zagan
2010-06-23, 06:17 AM
OOC:

Charis
Technically DD is a Standard action. Am I allowed another for the surprise round or not?

Nope sorry, you can get into place but you only attack at the start of the next round.

zagan
2010-06-25, 12:57 PM
OOC: Okay I won't wait for Frog anymore.

Titian move into positon still very well hidden with his cameleon power.
Roland sneak invisible closer to the ogre.
Michael is the first to break cover and positin himself next to the surprise ogre.
Aukel ready himself for the combat.
Charis use his new power to teleport behinh the ogre.
Argal emerge from the tree preparing to attack.

Start Round 1.

Map:

{table=head]01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26
I | | BB | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Ch | | | | | | | | |
L | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Wo | Wo | | | | | | | | |
N | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
P | | | | BB | | | | | | | | | | | | | | BB | BB | | | | | |
S | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Mi | No | No | | | | | | | |
U | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Ro | | | | | | | | ./T | T\ |
W | TT | BB | | ./T | T\ | | | | | | TT | BB | | | TT | Ar | | Au | | BB | ./T | T\ | | |
X | | | | .\T | T/ | BB | | | TT | | Ti | ./T | T\ | | | ./T | TT | T\ | | | .\T | T/ | | |
Y | ./T | TT | T\ | | | | ./T | T\ | | | | .\T | T/ | | | TT | TT | TT | | TT | | | | TT |
Z | TT | TT | TT | | TT | | .\T | T/ | BB | TT | | | | TT | | .\T | TT | T/ | | | BB | ./T | T\ | |
[/table]
Initiative order: (I used beshoren roll but it doesn't matter much seeing the ogre roll)

21: Ro: Roland (invisible)
17: Ar: Argal
16: Au: Aukel
16: Ch: Charis
16: Ti: Titian
9: Mi: Michael
2: Wo: Winged ogre
2: Uo: Undead ogre
2: No: Normal ogre

Fortuna
2010-06-25, 08:22 PM
Aukel rushes at the nearest ogre, focusing his mind to produce a ghostly blade that swings in harmony with his own. At the same time, he calls out to Roland, encouraging him to new heights.

Move action to get to the ogre, standard action to use Shadow Blade Technique, swift action to use White Raven Tactics.
Roland may act again after my turn, and I roll twice for my attack. The higher roll is to deal normal damage, and the lower is to deal 1d6 cold damage. You compare both to the AC.
Attack rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]
If the higher roll hits:
[roll2]
If the lower roll hits:
[roll3]

ForzaFiori
2010-06-25, 08:43 PM
Seeing that the ogre has finally seen him, and also seeing the rather large club in his hands, Michael quickly draws his sai, reaching inside the ogre's reach, almost to his hands, and attempts to flip the club out of his hands.

attempting a disarm against the ogre. No AoO due to Improved Disarm.

Opposed attack rolls (pretty sure the ogre gets +8 (+4 from size, +4 from what I'm assuming is a 2-handed weapon. No bonus if weapon is only 1-handed)
[roll0]

If I succeed, I'd like to drop the weapon rather than have it in my hands.

Beschoren
2010-06-26, 09:59 AM
Titian, the mid-age bizzar ninja tortle

"Ninja!"

Titian leaps over the bush with no difficulty (autosucces DC 5) and heads toward the ogre. with a psiconicly enpowered power sudden strike, he aims to kill the ogre in a single hit

power attack of -2
uses 2 p.p. to activate deepcrystal EX-mace bonus 2d6 damage
charge (+2)
attack: [roll0], damage [roll1] (crap)

AoOs/confirm critical/cleave

EX-mace: attack: [roll2], damage [roll3]
EX-mace: attack: [roll4], damage [roll5]
EX-mace: attack: [roll6], damage [roll7]
EX-mace: attack: [roll8], damage [roll9]
tentacle: attack: [roll10], damage [roll11]
tentacle: attack: [roll12], damage [roll13]
tentacle: attack: [roll14], damage [roll15]
tentacle: attack: [roll16], damage [roll17]

Speed:20
AC: 22 Touch:19 Flat:20
Fort: +10 Ref: +8 Will:+10
PP: 11/17
Tentacles reach 10 feet
Ignores melle cover

Zore
2010-06-26, 11:45 AM
Roland

Roland moves closer to get in line with the Ogres before unleashing his mighty draconic breath. Then, inspired to new heights, he moves and utilizes his more limited grasp of magic to cast a withering cone of bright and colorful magic.

1st Round

Move to P15
Standard Breath DC 18 30 ft line [roll0] deal half damage with Entangling exhalation toward Wo Wo Ogre.

Move to O18
Standard Action Color Spray towards Uo Ogre DC13 or stunned will negates.

Frog Dragon
2010-06-27, 12:55 PM
Argal feeds his sword with psychic power and charges forward, slashing down through any armor the ogre might have.
Use 2 PP to gain +2d6 damage to next hit.
Move straight up to the ogre.
Initiate Emerald Razor.
Touch Attack: [roll0]
Base Damage: [roll1]
Deep Crystal Bonus: [roll2]
Psychokinetic Bonus: [Roll]1d4[Roll]
Also. If this misses, I'm going to cry. :smallmad: :smalltongue:

Frog Dragon
2010-06-27, 12:57 PM
And I didn't miss. Infact, I threaten a crit.
Is the crit confirmation also handled as a touch attack due to emerald razor.
Anyway
Confirmation: [roll0]
Extra Damage: [roll1]

Frog Dragon
2010-06-27, 12:58 PM
Failed Psychokinetic Roll
[roll0]

Edit. Wow. First 20 on the attack roll, then 1 on the confirmation. Way to go, probability.

Kobold-Bard
2010-06-29, 01:09 PM
Charis

Swords out Charis plunges them into the undead ogre's rotten flesh, gagging from the smell that came off it.

----------
Full Attack (5ft step if necessary) -
Primary 1: [roll0]

Primary 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Off 1: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]

Off 2: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7]

zagan
2010-06-29, 01:54 PM
Aukel move to the ogre and using his special magic on his blade deal a good blow to the ogre.
Michael try to to disarm his foe but the ogre react at the last instant and manage to keep his grip on his weapon but was too surprise to counterattack.
Titian charge out of the bush and strike but his haste made him miss.
Roland move and exhale a line of fire damaging the two ogre and manifesting fiery link to restrain them (you need to roll the duration for entangling exhalation)
After that with Aukel encouragement he cast a spell at the other ogre stunning it.
Argal charge and deal a devastating blow that immediatly kill the ogre.
Charis attack in a flurry and three attack it because of the ogre curent condition.

The winged ogre move despite the fiery vine restraining him and attack Roland with his greataxe.

Start Round 2.

Map:

I | | BB | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Ch | | | | | | | | |
L | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
N | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Wo | Wo | | | | | | | | |
P | | | | BB | | | | | | | | | | Ro | | | | BB | BB | | | | | |
S | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Mi | No | No | | | | | | | |
T | | | BB | | | | | | | | | | | | Ti | Ar | | Au | | | | | | |
W | TT | BB | | ./T | T\ | | | | | | TT | BB | | | TT | | | | | BB | ./T | T\ | | |
X | | | | .\T | T/ | BB | | | TT | | | ./T | T\ | | | ./T | TT | T\ | | | .\T | T/ | | |
[/table]
Initiative order: (I used beshoren roll but it doesn't matter much seeing the ogre roll)

2: Wo: Winged ogre (entangle)
2: Uo: Undead ogre (entangle and stunned)
2: No: Normal ogre (Dead considered difficult terrain)

Kobold-Bard
2010-07-01, 03:50 AM
Charis

Braving the stench Charis continues his assault on the undead Ogre.

----------------
Full Attack -
Primary 1: [roll0]

Primary 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Off 1: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]

Off 2: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7]

Fortuna
2010-07-02, 05:09 PM
Aukel lets magic flow from his tongue, weaving an illusion about himself and lifting his allies' spirits. He moves in to engage the winged ogre.

Casting Mirror Image as a standard action.
Starting Inspire Courage as a swift action.
Moving to O17 as a move action.

Frog Dragon
2010-07-03, 04:25 AM
Argal moves over the dead ogre and takes a deep breath. Then he exhales. A lot of rocks. Directed in the general direction of the winged ogre's face.

Move to P16 .
Breath boulders at both ogres. I should be able to do this from P16 without hitting any allies as this happens before Aukel's attack.
I'll roll damage for both separately, and they get DC 15 reflex saves to halve the damage.
At winged: [roll0]
At undead: [roll1]

Beschoren
2010-07-03, 08:51 AM
Titian

The ninja tortle, despite the lack of success from the last attack, charges in the winged ogre. He turn invisible to be sure he will be safe and his enemy screwed.

swift action to turn invisible for 1 round
executioner's mace: Charge attack to O-16(+2), invisible(+2), power attack (-2), deepcrystal is still charged since I missed my last attack.

[roll0], damage [roll1]

confirm critical/cleave/AoO

ex-mace: [roll2], damage [roll3] (deepcrystal charged)
ex-mace:[roll4], damage [roll5] (deepcrystal charged)
ex-mace:[roll6], damage [roll7]
ex-mace:[roll8], damage [roll9]
ex-mace:[roll10], damage [roll11]
tentacle: [roll12], damage [roll13]
tentacle: [roll14], damage [roll15]
tentacle: [roll16], damage [roll17]
tentacle: [roll18], damage [roll19]

*no roll includes inspire courage

ki: 6/8
Tentacles reach 10 feet
Ignores melle cover

ForzaFiori
2010-07-03, 11:26 AM
Cursing as the Ogre escapes his disarm, Michael turns to his side and launches a kick at the ogre's stomach.

Unarmed attack: [roll0]
Crit Confirm (if needed): [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]
Crit Damage (if needed): [roll3]

zagan
2010-07-05, 02:44 PM
Charis again unlesh a barrage of attack against the undead ogre hitting three time.
Aukel seem to multiplie himself, began singing and move toward the winged ogre who sing at him (AOO)

Mirror image: [roll1] (7 being the original)
Damage: [roll2]

Argal move and breath boulder at the two ogre the winged one partially avoid it but his pushed back and the undead one drop to the ground unconscious and his also puch back.
Titian charge (N17 because the ogre was push back) and strike the winged ogre with an impressive blow.
Michael move and also attack the winged ogre whose damage is partialy ward of by the ogre hide. (The other one his already dead)
Roland being gravelly wound chose to retreat.

The winged ogre, now gravelly wound, scream, "DIE !" and he attack Michael.

Attack: [roll3]
Damage: [roll4]

Start round 3.

Map:

I | | BB | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Ch | | Uo | Uo | | | | | |
J | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Uo | Uo | | | | | |
K | | | | | | BB | | | | BB | | | | | BB | | | | | | | | BB | |
L | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Wo | Wo | | | | | | | |
M | | | | BB | | | | | | | | | | BB | Mi | Wo | Wo | | | | | | | |
N | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Ti | | | | | | | | | |
O | | BB | | | | | | BB | | | | | | | | Au | BB | | | | | | | |
P | | | | BB | | | | | | | | | | | Ar | | | BB | BB | | | | | |
S | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | No | No | | | | | | | |
V | | | | | | | TT | | | | | | Ro | | | | | | TT | | | | .\T | T/ |
[/table]

2: Wo: Winged ogre (entangle)
2: Uo: Undead ogre (Unconscious)
2: No: Normal ogre (Dead considered difficult terrain)

Beschoren
2010-07-05, 08:17 PM
Silent, Titian comes out of invisibility and makes a series of attacks against the wounded winged ogre. he seems to be mildily coordinated with his tentacles movements.

Full attack. no augumentation.
Ex-mace: [roll0], damage [roll1]
tentancle: [roll2], damage [roll3]
tentancle: [roll4], damage [roll5]

confirm critical*/clave/AoO

Ex-mace: [roll6], damage [roll7]
tentancle: [roll8], damage [roll9]
tentancle: [roll10], damage [roll11]
Ex-mace: [roll12], damage [roll13]
tentancle: [roll14], damage [roll15]
tentancle: [roll16], damage [roll17]

*hummm, up to the DM to consider wich of these rolls is the crit. I would say that is the first roll in that line who is needed.

ki: 6/8
Tentacles reach 10 feet
Ignores melle cover

Fortuna
2010-07-06, 03:33 AM
Aukel

Stepping forward to engage the ogre again, Aukel's song holds steady as he advances. He plants his feet firmly as he aims another mighty blow.

A move action to advance to N18 (provoking an AoO), using a swift action to maintain bardic music and a standard action to initiate Stone Bones.
Attack roll: [roll0]
I gain DR 5 until the end of my next turn if that hits.

Frog Dragon
2010-07-06, 03:39 AM
Argal stays in place, manifesting an assault on the ogre's mind, dealing a psychic spasm to the ogre.
Standard Action: Manifesting Augmented Mind Thrust (3PP) (Will Negates DC 16) for 3d10, presumably untyped damage.
Damage: [roll0]

zagan
2010-07-06, 04:20 AM
OOC for Frog-dragon:

Please make a manifester level check.

Frog Dragon
2010-07-06, 05:18 AM
PR.. Wonderful.. [roll0]

Kobold-Bard
2010-07-06, 05:35 AM
Charis

Stabbing his blades into the ogre just to make sure Charis, walks around , keeping a wary eye on the entrenched winged ogre as he did.

----------------
If Roland can get to touch range I'll give him a heal.

ForzaFiori
2010-07-06, 02:38 PM
Michael yells in pain as the axe slices across him. In response, he kicks out yet again at the ogre.

attack roll: [roll0]
crit (if needed): [roll1]
damage: [roll2]
crit damage (if needed): [roll3]

zagan
2010-07-06, 03:32 PM
Titian miss with his mace and one tentacle but the other one deal a little damage (2).
Aukel move and attack but miss.
Argal use the power of his mind and manage to inflict serious damage.
Charis move to a better position.
Michael manage a beautifull kick tha sent the ogre to the ground bleeding.

OOC: I didn't wait for the other because the encounter is finnished.
XP: 750 each.
Loot:
Magical greataxe*
Magical chainshirt*
12 javelin*
2 Greatclub*
2 Hide armor*
*: For large creature

1 magic ring
500 gp in silver mostly.

Beschoren
2010-07-06, 04:11 PM
Titian gives little attention to the loot - too large to use - knowing that the rest of the party will handle material affaris better then he will.

He stands and waits in silence for the party some 15 feet ahead of them. The tentacles poke one of the dead ogres.

Frog Dragon
2010-07-07, 04:58 AM
Argal picks up the axe and gives it a few tentative swings. (Powerful build :smalltongue:) "It's a good weapon." He remarks. However, I suspect my sword is more effective, at least for me.

ForzaFiori
2010-07-07, 10:51 AM
Seeing the equipment on the ground reminds Michael of the goggles he's had from the Treant. He pulls them out of his pack. Hey guys, I'm bout to try on these goggles. If something crazy happens to me, try to get them off, ok? Michael says to the group in general before slipping the goggles on his head, and looking around.

zagan
2010-07-07, 11:22 AM
Nothing happened when Michael put the google on.

OOC Reminder: The undead ogre is only unconscious (well inert) do you achieve him ?

Frog Dragon
2010-07-08, 01:12 AM
"Shall I do the honors?" Argal points at the undead ogre whirling around the ogre's axe. Assuming no one objects, Argal will behead the ogre.

Beschoren
2010-07-08, 09:22 AM
"Shall I do the honors?" Argal points at the undead ogre whirling around the ogre's axe. Assuming no one objects, Argal will behead the ogre.

"Wait", Titian interferes,"They where talking about some kind of clan or tribe or whatever. let's interrogate the ogre to know it's location, so it can be avoided. THEN we cut it's head off."

ForzaFiori
2010-07-08, 10:37 AM
Michael sighs, and removes the goggles. "Dang. I was hoping for something horribly spectacular. Anyone else wanna see if they can figure them out?" He hold out the hand with the goggles, offering them to anyone who wants them.

zagan
2010-07-09, 06:55 AM
OOC:

You (or someone else) could try a UMD check, DC 25.

So did someone achieve the undead ogre or heal him to interogate ?

ForzaFiori
2010-07-09, 09:47 AM
When no one takes the goggles, Michael puts them back into his pack, then turns his attention to his wound. Breathing deeply as he focuses energy, he places his hands over the wound, smiling slightly as the wound begins to knit. Before it is finished however, the energy runs out, and Michael removes his hands.

healed 18 (6x3) damage using Wholeness of Body

OOC:

with a -1, I doubt it would do much. If someone else wants to, that's great. I tried them on in the hopes that it was one of the few obvious ones.

Frog Dragon
2010-07-10, 01:47 PM
Argal decapitates the ogre. "Shall we continue on to the city?" Argal puts the axe on a backstrap. "This axe might be worth quite a bit."

zagan
2010-07-10, 02:28 PM
OOC: I think we can move on.

Now that you have dispatch the last ogre and recuparate their equipment you continue on your way. You manage to find a dirt road and began following it.
It's getting quite late the sun will set soon, next to the road you find a small grove of tree to spend the night in.

OOC: Do you set a watch ? If so in what order ?

Kobold-Bard
2010-07-12, 04:14 AM
Charis

Charis will collect his companion and give her orders to neigh as loud as possible if she sees anything. Satisfied that he's done his part in maintaining their safety Charis gets his head down to get some rest, hoping beyond hope that he didn't wake up even more different the next morning.

---------
My horse is intelligent enought to make assorted perception checks independently, and has Darkvision. I do advise against leaving her as sole watch though, she is a horse after all.

zagan
2010-07-12, 06:47 AM
The night pass by relatively peacefully, you heard a few weird noise but nothing worrisome. Michael and Roland discovered that they literally can't sleep and they spend a boring night trying to rest. Thankfully you don't see any new change in yourself.
Once your morning preparation are done you continue on your way and soon you began seeing farm, most of the cow, horse and other animal seem to have change in one way or another but they don't look agressif. You don't see any sign of the farmer.
A little later you spot multiple columm of smoke on the horizon and as you approch you see that it come from the city. A group of people are next to city gate apparently trying to enter it.

Fortuna
2010-07-15, 07:43 PM
"I fear my suspicions may be confirmed. That does not look like a city where people carried on with their lives quietly. I suggest that we all proceed, this time: if we appear unchanged, then if anything they will be more prone to attacking us, and if we are in a group we will be better able to defend ourselves against them should they attack."

ForzaFiori
2010-07-15, 08:38 PM
I agree. Groups always make defending easier, and this does not look like a town going about a normal day. We should proceed with caution for now.

As he says this, a faint blue glow appears around Michael, seeming to force things away from him.

5 PP on Inertial Armor, Augmented (+6 AC for 6 hours)

Beschoren
2010-07-15, 09:51 PM
Titian says nothing, but its obvious he is thinking a lot of thigns right now. every now and the, his tentacles spread out and grasp small herbs and grass.

He nods at the sugestion of keep moving in a group. This was a large group of experienced adventurers, it was unlikely that they would face overwhelming resistence if kept united.

Frog Dragon
2010-07-16, 05:07 AM
"Many of them must have been changed just like we have." Argal says. "I agree, we should go as a group."

zagan
2010-07-16, 06:29 AM
As you approche closer you can see that indeed most of the people trying to enter have been changed too. They're not very coherent but the gist of it is like that. "You can do that. We need help, the priest must use their magic to change us back."
"Our beast have been changed too we lost everything."Help us.
The four guard, two human and two half-orc, who look mostly unchanged, stay silent hand on their lance blocking the passage the door is closed behind them.
One of them finnaly adresse the group apparently tired of repeating himself, "The city is under quarantine, nobody can enter. All the mage and priest in the city are searching for a solution. Return to your home."
A couple, apparently resigned, turn back, the man is made of metal and the women is covered in scale.

Kobold-Bard
2010-07-17, 05:40 AM
Charis

"Maybe we won't be getting in so easily after all. Can anyone else transport themselves, or am I going in alone?" Charis says with a smile, patting his mount's mane.

ForzaFiori
2010-07-17, 11:40 AM
I might be able to climb the wall, but its iffy. I'm more in favor of looking for a back way in.

Frog Dragon
2010-07-18, 11:39 AM
I could get all of us over the wall. Argal says. "We should still look for a more discreet passage. Levitating and teleporting here would just get us arrested." Argal speaks.

Beschoren
2010-07-18, 12:10 PM
Titian

"You are right. this is not a good spot to enter, we'll be seen. lets walk around and see a better way in"

As he starts to circle the town, Titian wonders if climbing would be easier if he was in a larger size. he would surely try to use the tentacles to help him too.

Fortuna
2010-07-20, 01:34 AM
Aukel nods assent.

zagan
2010-07-20, 03:55 PM
Ignoring the door you decid to circle the city, once far away enough you look for sentry and don't find any. You could attempt to enter here if you can pass the wall.

Beschoren
2010-07-20, 07:51 PM
Before anyone tryes to discuss how to bypass it, Titian simply tries to climb the wall in silence, with no cerimonies.

use as many as needed
[roll0] (starts with fail)
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]

failing at the very first steps of the climb, Titian gives up unashemed."this may require something besides hands and feet "

ForzaFiori
2010-07-20, 08:20 PM
It's a tall wall, as well as rather smooth. I doubt I could climb it, and I don't think I'm the only one that would have trouble. Without some sort of magic, or another door, I doubt we can get in. Michael thinks for a short time, before snapping his fingers. The city MUST have a sewer, and it should drain outside of town. We could almost certainly break into it and get in that way, if we cannot find a way over this wall.

Beschoren
2010-07-20, 08:43 PM
The city MUST have a sewer, and it should drain outside of town. We could almost certainly break into it and get in that way, if we cannot find a way over this wall.

Titian makes a short smile - as much as you understand os the smiles of ninja turtles - "Sewer is rather fine by me"

zagan
2010-07-21, 08:13 AM
It take you some time but you finnaly located the entrace of the sewer (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AbsurdlySpaciousSewer) at the very opposite of the city door. Dirty water slowly trickle from it to go into a small stream not far away. It's closed with a rusty but still sturdy grating. You should be able to open it with a little work.

OOC: Open lock DC 25 or you could try to sunder the lock.

Frog Dragon
2010-07-21, 10:12 AM
"I can get us all over it. Give me a moment." Argal concentrates, levitating to the top of the wall. "I can change places with any of you, and come back up, repeating the deed."
Assuming the others agree, Argal manifests Dimension Swap until everyone is at the top, using levitation to get up to the wall before swapping place. PP expenditure is a total of 18 (5x3 for the transpositions, 3 for the levitation).

Beschoren
2010-07-22, 05:07 PM
Titian

"Can't you just pick us up and trow overwall? Should save a lot of energy. I'll go first." Titian readies himselt to be lifted, jump on the wall, and take a good look on the other side. He also manifests a power tp allow him to detec any hostility

Manifests detect hostile intent (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/detectHostileIntent.htm). 3 PP spent.

use and aply modifiers as needed

climb: [roll0]
balance: [roll1]
tumble: [roll2]
jump: [roll3]
spot: [roll4]
listen: [roll5]
hide: [roll6]
move silent: [roll7]

Frog Dragon
2010-07-23, 04:46 AM
"That is a very good point." Argal picks up Titian, and levitates up, throwing him on top of the wall and floats back down.

zagan
2010-07-23, 04:58 AM
For Titian:

Once on top of the wall you can see part of the city, a burn building is not far and you can see minor damage nearly everywhere. You can see anyone in the street, all door and window are closed. Your power allow you to sense a few creature with hostile intent in the closest building but it has probably no relation to you.

Beschoren
2010-07-23, 07:39 AM
Titian
The nunja turn to his friends-
"This place is a mess - damage everywhere, no one in the street, widows and doors shut. Just to be sure, we must keep a power reserve to allow a quick elave from this town. be on your guard"

(waiting for the others - at least for another scout-like PC to team up and go down)

ForzaFiori
2010-07-23, 09:46 AM
Argal, take me up next. Titian and I will take a quick look around while you get the others up and over.

Frog Dragon
2010-07-23, 01:58 PM
"Got it." Argal hauls Michael up to the wall and comes back down. "Let's get on the wall." Argal says to the others. "But let us wait there until our scouts come back."

zagan
2010-07-25, 05:01 AM
Titian and Michael are now on top of the wall what are they intending to do, try to go down ?

ForzaFiori
2010-07-25, 05:43 AM
Michael hops off the wall, and, using the wall itself to keep his speed down, lands without a hitch at the bottom of the wall. He turns around and motions to Titian to come down.

Slow fall 30" to prevent any possible damage

Beschoren
2010-07-25, 12:47 PM
(sorry, forgot to check this thread)

Titian signals for the other to come upwall and decends with Michael, but warns them - "I sense agressive behaviour in someone nearby. be carefull". Unfortunally, this fall could hurt a bit. Fortunally, Titian is already used to pain and not really afraid of it. His tentacles get a bit aggiteted - perhaps they realized the Ninja's crazy plan of just jumping down.

uses 1 PP to manifest Vigor for 5 temporaty hit points. I'll try to jump from rooftop to rooftop, or crates, poles, whatever there is so i can take the way down by parts. if there are no such thing, I just jump down.

use as necessary:
Climb: [roll0]
Ballance: [roll1]
Tumble: [roll2]
Jump: [roll3]

extra: [roll4]

ForzaFiori
2010-07-25, 02:00 PM
Which was is the aggression? I'd personally like to stay away from it for as long as possible, if that's ok with you. Michael whispers to Titian as he drops to the ground.

zagan
2010-07-25, 02:16 PM
Titian manage to get down without problem jumping on a roof first and then absorbing the impact by tumbling on the ground. You are currently in an dead-end betwen two house.
The aggressive behavior come from someone in the house to your right. The street is still empty at the moment.

Beschoren
2010-07-25, 03:51 PM
"Inside the door to our right, within 30 feet. I can only say it is hostile. keep your guard up" Titian takes a peek to the corner of the alley, wepon drawn. His tentacles seem to be scaning the area.

spot: [roll0]
listen: [roll1]
hide: [roll2]
move silently: [roll3]

If all is clear, he signals for the rest of the party to come in carefully. perhaps levitated down.

ForzaFiori
2010-07-25, 03:59 PM
Michael draws his sai, and creeps up the alley behind Titian

spot: [roll0]
listen:[roll1]
hide:[roll2]
move silently:[roll3]

Kobold-Bard
2010-07-26, 05:30 AM
Charis

"Come on girl, in you go" says as his companion vanishes into his upper pocket it a swirl of golden dust.

"If it's ok with you I'll go onto the wall and play messenger hawk."

With that he warps onto the wall and ducks down, quietly (so as not to distract them) letting Michael and Titian via Telepathy that he is there if they need backup.

zagan
2010-07-26, 06:13 AM
As they look into the street Titian and Michael can see two guard advancing slowly in their direction apparently patroling. They both look normal, so you can't be sure if they've been changed or not.

Frog Dragon
2010-07-26, 08:24 AM
Argal gets the rest of the party up and manifests a power to boost his speed. He makes a running leap on top of the nearest building, but doesn't allow himself to drop down. Might make too much noise. Instead, he uses levitation to stop himself in the air just before he hits the roof. He then takes a low profile and looks around the streets.
Manifesting Burst. It gives me a +10ft speed bonus, but the main use is that the speed bonus also translates to a +4 to jump checks.
Jump: [roll0]

Beschoren
2010-07-26, 05:45 PM
Ttian whispers to Michel "I'll warn the others of the guards", and gesticulates to anyone coming over the wall to lay low. The ninja doubts the guards would pose a menance to the group, but it's too soon to start hacking ordinary people. Besides, he had to keep an eye on the detected hostile guy inside the house.

(I'll be positioned in the front of the house exit)

ForzaFiori
2010-07-26, 05:56 PM
I'll signal if they keep coming this way. Hopefully they'll pass us by. Michael whispers to Titian as he moves away. Michael then ducks down, trying to keep himself hidden from the guards while Titian warns the others. If the guards decide to come down the alley they are in, he will signal Titian.

zagan
2010-07-27, 06:34 AM
Argal manage to come down without trouble and without attiring the attention of the guard.
Zore just drop down confident in in ooze nature to protect him.
The guard are still advancing but slowly, they're looking by every window and checking door.

ForzaFiori
2010-07-27, 02:34 PM
Michael retreats back down the alley to where the others are. We need to get hidden, quick. It looks like those guards are looking for someone, and they're checking everywhere. Michael says quickly, before ducking (hopefully) out of sight.

rolls:

Beschoren
2010-07-27, 05:36 PM
Titian

"Hide! there are guards coming"

Hide[roll0]
Move silent[roll1]
(OOC: I'm thinking on runing away and draw their attention, so you could all land safely. with some few ki uses to make me invisible, I should be able to lose them easily and return to you. what do you think?)

Kobold-Bard
2010-08-04, 05:37 AM
Charis

Still on the walls Charis had a perfect view of the incoming guards as another facet of his transformation emerged. Without realising it he had been making unfamiliar motions with his fingers, and without warning he felt himself make a call into the Seven Heavens.

Even stranger was what happened next. A trio of monkeys appeared just behind the guards, each one with shining golden fur and sapphires for eyes. He also felt there expectation in his mind. Silently he ordered them to distract the guards, get them to chase the creatures away from the alleyway.

And thats just what they did, two monkeys sprang and jumped on a guard apiece while the thrid set about throwing loose stones around before they all ran in the opposite direction to the wall, the bemused guards in hot pursuit.

"We have maybe thirty seconds before they vanish, go now. I'll teleport after you!"

zagan
2010-08-04, 06:39 AM
OOC: We can finally advance ! :smallsmile:

The guard are indeed distract and run after the monkey you can now exit the alleway without problem. In the street you can see that like in the alley all the door and window are closed.

OOC: Okay so what's your objective now and how do you go about it ?

ForzaFiori
2010-08-04, 01:49 PM
We need to find somewhere to stay. If we stay in the streets, we're sure to find another couple of guards before long. If push comes to shove, we can always break in somewhere. I doubt there are many people that will be able to keep us out.

Kobold-Bard
2010-08-04, 02:15 PM
Charis

"We're not on the run, these people are just worried as we were. Why would we need violence, can't we just find an inn or something?

ForzaFiori
2010-08-04, 06:46 PM
Did you see the state outside the gates? This place isn't exactly friendly, and it's pretty clear they don't want anyone coming in. Besides that, look around. See any hospitable inns nearby, with the one innkeeper in the world that WON"T tell the watch we're hear?

Beschoren
2010-08-04, 06:52 PM
Titian

"We must talk to someone who can give us information. I don't think inns will be open, but we *could* try. If that fails, how about we just break into a house and interrogate?"

One tentacle gently scraches Titians head. when he realizes it, he just make an angry look at it and the tentacle coils back.

Frog Dragon
2010-08-05, 02:02 AM
"We should go to the inner city." Argal says after dropping down from the roof. "It is likely to be less guarded."

ForzaFiori
2010-08-05, 02:27 AM
Lead on then. We'll head towards the center of town, and look for an inn. If we don't find one though, we'll find someone, somehow, to give us information.

zagan
2010-08-05, 06:33 AM
Having decid you advance toward the center of the city, you don't encounter any other guard on the way and for that matter nobody is in the street. You can see that all the house are closed. At some point you spot a burned building, but apart from some smoke their nothing there.
Not far from the town square you finnaly you come across an inn it look close but noise come from inside.

Beschoren
2010-08-05, 08:45 AM
Titian tries to contract his tentacles as much as he can and slowly takes a peek inside the inn, from the entrance. (if it is open, of course. if it is closed, he will try to listen to any people talking)

zagan
2010-08-06, 04:52 AM
Titian can't see anything but he hear sound of people talking and drinking. A few word can be perceived such as "Damn it."freak"change"lost everything"burn"restriction"dead"magic"catastrophe"fault"

Beschoren
2010-08-06, 03:48 PM
whatever. If they attack, bad for them.

Titian tries to enter the building, with no stealth or cerimonies, just opening the door and steping in.

Frog Dragon
2010-08-06, 03:49 PM
Argal follows Titian, reinforcing the tortle's precense with his imposing scaled 7'8 frame.

ForzaFiori
2010-08-06, 04:57 PM
They're gonna get me killed one day. Michael muses to him self as he follows the others into the inn.

zagan
2010-08-07, 04:46 AM
As Titian enter followed by the other silence fell in the Inn. Inside you can all see patron sitting at table and the bartender behind the bar, they all look normal at first glance. The bartender spoke up, "Hey, what are you doing here you should be in the holding pen."
Protest also come from one of the patron, "Freak of nature shouldn't come where normal people are."
An angry murmuring rose up in agrement.

Kobold-Bard
2010-08-07, 05:58 AM
Charis

"Ok I know I suggested finding an inn, but that little snippet of conversation should have been proof enough that I was wrong. I hope you can outrun an angry mob you idiot."

Charis will not go into the inn, and will instead warp himself on top of the inn and out of sight. Once up there he'll have a look around to see if he can see this holding pen that was mentioned; the idea of people being incarcerated for something completely out of their control displeased him to the point of outrage.

-----------------------------
Spot: [roll0]

zagan
2010-08-07, 06:16 AM
Charis can't see anything ressembling a holding pen from his position but the view his obsucured by taller building.

Beschoren
2010-08-07, 01:36 PM
Titian makes a gesture to the mob (as if expulsing a fly), and after that he completely ignores them. he looks straight for the bar.

Unless stoped, he head for the bartender "What happened in this town?"(drawns a bank and sit on it) "it is a mess.."

sense motive: [roll0] get a hunch on bartender's trustworthyness (DC20). this is a free action as long as detect hostile intent is active

*Titian is a Tortle, a race and strange race. He is somewhat used to hear that kind of insult by now and is not shaken by it.

zagan
2010-08-08, 04:40 AM
The bartender seem surprise by your word, "This town ? Your not from here ? The town is closed how did you enter and what do you want with us ?" He is still hostile but now he also look a little afraid.
The patron are looking at this exchange curiously.

Beschoren
2010-08-08, 01:05 PM
"We kind of jumped over the wall. We're between adventures."

"There a a lot of changed things out there... we tought we could get more information here. Now... what heppened in this town? it is a mess"

(Titian sounds less friendly as he repets his question. hopefully his changed friends will back him up with a nice intimidate check)

Frog Dragon
2010-08-10, 08:04 AM
Argal walks behind Titian, looking around, and while he doesn't say anything, his demeanor makes it crystal clear that any attacker would meet a swift and bloody end. While Titian questions the bartender, he keeps tabs on the rest of the bar.

ForzaFiori
2010-08-10, 09:51 AM
Michael, like argal, attempts to make it clear that he too is willing to finish any fight started in the inn. He stands just to the left of the doorway, watching the various patrons of the bar in case any try to attack his friends.

zagan
2010-08-11, 07:03 AM
At the word adventures and seeing Michael and Argal the bartender and the patron seem to realise that you aren't just random people but seasoned adventurer.
Hesitantly the bartenter respond, "Well, hum, something happen that changed a lot of people into very weird creature. In the beginning everyone kind of panicked. Lot's of people have gained some weird power and they lose controle of them, we have a number of dead, a few fire and other accident. The cleric and the mage finnaly manage to regain some mesure of control on the situation has ordered the quarantine of the town and those that were the most changed to be isolated in a area of the town for the moment. We call it the holding pen."
He look at you anxiously waiting for you response.

Kobold-Bard
2010-08-11, 09:22 AM
Charis

Mercifully the inn didn't seem to be exploding into a brawl, so Charis instead warped to the top of one of the taller buildings for another look around.

----------------
Hide: [roll0] :smallannoyed: (please let no one be looking at this particular building top, making that godawful roll unnecessary)
Spot: [roll1]

zagan
2010-08-11, 10:44 AM
From the top of a tower Charis can see the a part of the city to east as been closed using wooden barricade on the street.

Beschoren
2010-08-11, 03:45 PM
"Regain some mesure of control? Who are these two exactly? we need some experts to see what's really going on... or at least tell them they won't be able to isolate half the country. The crysis erruped like, yesterday morning, when people woke up?"

Holding pens... I *really* dislike that attittude....(thinking to self)