PDA

View Full Version : Question about ToB Manuvers

ninjaneer003
2010-05-31, 01:24 PM
So i'm thinking about playing a warblade and i had a some questions about manuvers.

If a manuver attack misses is the manuver used up, or is it saved untill you hit with it?
Does the stone dragon manuver Mountain Tombstone Strike do anything to the undead since they don't have constitution scores and it does 2d6 con damage?

Thank you very much

Saph
2010-05-31, 01:26 PM
If a manuver attack misses is the manuver used up, or is it saved untill you hit with it?

Used up.

Does the stone dragon manuver Mountain Tombstone Strike do anything to the undead since they don't have constitution scores and it does 2d6 con damage?

Undead are immune to Con damage, so yeah.

2xMachina
2010-05-31, 01:27 PM
1. I'm pretty sure it's used whether you hit or not.
2. It does 2d6 Con damage. No Con, no damage. Other effects (if any) would still apply though (unless it states the target needs to have a con score)

Greenish
2010-05-31, 01:30 PM
Does the stone dragon manuver Mountain Tombstone Strike do anything to the undead since they don't have constitution scores and it does 2d6 con damage?Mountain Tombstone Strike states that you do 2d6 con damage in addition to your normal attack. If the target has no con or is immune to con damage, you will only do your normal damage.