PDA

View Full Version : Build Help <3.5>

Machiavellian
2010-06-02, 11:37 AM
I'm headed into a 3.5 campaign as a Lesser Aasimar Saint Sorcerer (with a Celestial Exalted Familiar) 5/Exalted Arcanist 5/X 5/Arcane Avatar 5

With 3 feats down (Legendary, which moves ability score boosts and bonus feats to one level earlier; Exalted Familiar; and Consecrate Spell, part of the prerequisites for both PrCs) I just need a couple or so more Exalted Feats and Metamagic Feats.

Any book is allowed, Some D&D Wiki homebrew, and Straight 18's across the board for stats.

Thanks y'all and good hunting!

Optimystik
2010-06-02, 12:10 PM
Stop me if I offend, but why did you make a new thread for this?

And what exactly from D&D Wiki is allowed? Given that we could just make our own articles and point you to them :smalltongue:

Mongoose87
2010-06-02, 12:42 PM
Stop me if I offend, but why did you make a new thread for this?

And what exactly from D&D Wiki is allowed? Given that we could just make our own articles and point you to them :smalltongue:

The purest form of optimization - optimizing the rules to your own purpose.

Optimystik
2010-06-02, 12:52 PM
The purest form of optimization - optimizing the rules to your own purpose.

He said homebrew is allowed from a wiki. There has to be some kind of limit on that, or things can get ridiculous very quickly.

Machiavellian
2010-06-02, 01:41 PM
He said homebrew is allowed from a wiki. There has to be some kind of limit on that, or things can get ridiculous very quickly.

DM's descression

Greenish
2010-06-02, 01:43 PM
DM's descression…Discretion?

Machiavellian
2010-06-02, 01:45 PM
…Discretion?

whatever. My spelling is the way it is because I'm from Georgia

anywho, I just need feats....

Greenish
2010-06-02, 01:47 PM
whatever. My spelling is the way it is because I'm from GeorgiaYeah, English isn't my first language either, which is why I ask when I don't understand something.

Machiavellian
2010-06-02, 01:48 PM
Yeah, English isn't my first language either, which is why I ask when I don't understand something.

as in Atlanta, Georgia. Proud white trash

but anyways, back to the feats...

Greenish
2010-06-02, 01:51 PM
but anyways, back to the feats...How about Arcane Thesis on, say, Wings of Fury? Oh, and that really begs for Invisible Spell, which has many fun applications.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-06-02, 01:57 PM
How about Arcane Thesis on, say, Wings of Fury? Oh, and that really begs for Invisible Spell, which has many fun applications.

You are an EVIL pirate greenish,... I would suggest more MM +0, but I can't recall any other than energy sub, and that would defeat the point of Wings of fury.

Greenish
2010-06-02, 02:02 PM
You are an EVIL pirate greenish,... I would suggest more MM +0, but I can't recall any other than energy sub, and that would defeat the point of Wings of fury.Well, with two free LA and all 18 stat array, his team mates won't be no slouches either.

[Edit]: Cool kobold, by the way. I first thought it's smoking a cigar.

Mystic Muse
2010-06-02, 02:09 PM
Yeah, this really should have been in the other thread Machiavellian.