PDA

View Full Version : Zombiepocalypse!!! -A Zombie Apocalypse RP

BatRobin
2010-06-02, 05:55 PM
Hi, welcome to Zombiepocalypse.

To sum it up, this RP takes place in a future with lasers and advanced bombs and strategy. Cloning is possible, and average IQs have gone up quite a bit. Everything is quite stereotypically futuristic, hovercrafts roaming the skies and robots doing lots of heavy work for us.

Also...zombies have broken out, killing over half the population.

The main workshop and resource center of the future and the biggest building on earth, the GigaPlexO'Rama Center Mall, is one of the only safe places from zombies, but is packed with hunters and survivors, armed to the teeth, keeping the place and its precious supplies safe.

Other places on earth ship food and weapons to the GigaPlexO'Rama about twice a month, via helicopter.

The many residents of this place are very strategic and strong fighters, never giving up against zombie invasions.

We each play as a survivor in the GPORCM, from medics to warriors to average people harvesting food and testing it to be fit for eating.

Use this form to sign up for the RP (all these requirements are for your characters, not you):

Name/Nickname:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Skin Tone:
Clothing:
Ranged Weapons:
Melee Weapons:
Personality:

Remember, no godmodding, no totally strange things (rainbow hair is fine, but rainbow skin is not), and most importantly, have fun! :smallsmile:

Creed
2010-06-02, 06:12 PM
zombies! yays!
Name/Nickname: Jason Bekon/ Mad Jason
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Tone: Pale white
Clothing: white t-shirt, many-pocketed jeans, combat boots, leather jacket, sunglasses, green beret
Ranged Weapons: 9mm pistol, pump shotgun, AK-47
Melee Weapons: long combat knife, tomahawk
Personality: Jason is pretty much barking mad. His entire family dropped during the first wave of the apocalypse. His ex-marine father had hoped his son would become a future soldier, so he trained the boy to shoot and fight from a young age. Jason is an excellent shot, a daring gunman, and a vicious hand-to-hand fighter. He is not very smart, however, and works better with several allies to direct his actions.

is that alright?

BatRobin
2010-06-02, 07:05 PM
zombies! yays!
Name/Nickname: Jason Bekon/ Mad Jason
Hair Color: Black
Skin Tone: Pale white
Clothing: white t-shirt, many-pocketed jeans, combat boots, leather jacket, sunglasses, green beret
Ranged Weapons: 9mm pistol, pump shotgun, AK-47
Melee Weapons: long combat knife, tomahawk
Personality: Jason is pretty much barking mad. His entire family dropped during the first wave of the apocalypse. His ex-marine father had hoped his son would become a future soldier, so he trained the boy to shoot and fight from a young age. Jason is an excellent shot, a daring gunman, and a vicious hand-to-hand fighter. He is not very smart, however, and works better with several allies to direct his actions.

is that alright?

That's great! Yay first person! *cookie*

Creed
2010-06-02, 07:06 PM
yaycookiemine!

and now I wait for more peeps...

icastflare!
2010-06-02, 07:32 PM
So this is where jason will be?

I will give it a shot.

Name/Nickname: John Erkstein/ "Pill boy"
Hair Color: Bald
Eye Color:Green
Skin Tone: White
Clothing:A t-shirt with a red cross on it.A pair of black jeans.A small cross necklace across his neck.
Ranged Weapons: An uzi, 9mm pistol.
Melee Weapons: A knife.
Personality: John is a combat medic. He has had experiance with combat before, serving in the army. He was called pillboy for the pain pills he keeps on him at all times. He was working at an army base when the zombie apocalypse first broke out. He later decided the army seemed a lost cause and set out for the GPORCM.

Creed
2010-06-02, 07:37 PM
So this is where jason will be?

I will give it a shot.

Name/Nickname: John Erkstein/ "Pill boy"
Hair Color: Bald
Eye Color:Green
Skin Tone: White
Clothing:A t-shirt with a red cross on it.A pair of black jeans.A small cross necklace across his neck.
Ranged Weapons: An uzi, 9mm pistol.
Melee Weapons: A knife.
Personality: John is a combat medic. He has had experiance with combat before, serving in the army. He was called pillboy for the pain pills he keeps on him at all times. He was working at an army base when the zombie apocalypse first broke out. He later decided the army seemed a lost cause and set out for the GPORCM.

don't be silly, flare. Jason will be everywhere! CHB, here, and about a dozen other place spitballed accross the internet!:smallbiggrin:

waterpenguin43
2010-06-02, 07:40 PM
Glinda has come.

May I make a character?

bvdk99
2010-06-02, 08:04 PM
Could I also? (Make a character, that is?)

Creed
2010-06-02, 08:05 PM
I believe it's open to everyone, as long as your CS is approved and Flike-less.:smallbiggrin:

bvdk99
2010-06-02, 08:32 PM
Name/Nickname: Gregory Gardner/“Trickster”
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Amber
Skin Tone: Tanned
Clothing: Black vest, white shirt, jeans, and cowboy boots.
Ranged Weapons: Laser Pistol (hey, you said it was in the future! :smallbiggrin:), throwing knives.
Melee Weapons: Throwing knives (can be used in melee)
Personality: Gregory is sly, tricky, joking, and cowardly. He loves to play pranks on everyone from zombies to his friends, and lies frequently. Gregory worked in the circus as a juggler (mostly swords and knives) before the invasion hit, and after witnessing his circus companions being torn to shreds, joined the GPORCM.

What do you think?

Creed
2010-06-02, 08:35 PM
Name/Nickname: Gregory Gardner/“Trickster”
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Amber
Skin Tone: Tanned
Clothing: Black vest, white shirt, jeans, and cowboy boots.
Ranged Weapons: Laser Pistol (hey, you said it was in the future! :smallbiggrin:), throwing knives.
Melee Weapons: Throwing knives (can be used in melee)
Personality: Gregory is sly, tricky, joking, and cowardly. He loves to play pranks on everyone from zombies to his friends, and lies frequently. Gregory worked in the circus as a juggler (mostly swords and knives) before the invasion hit, and after witnessing his circus companions being torn to shreds, joined the GPORCM.

What do you think?

I like it. We needed someone who does not have a military background.
we also need someone to play a girl. the remainder of humanity can't be all guys!

waterpenguin43
2010-06-02, 09:17 PM
I like it. We needed someone who does not have a military background.
we also need someone to play a girl. the remainder of humanity can't be all guys!

((I shall fill that role.))

Name: Stellarado Ciccone
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: lime green
Skin Tone: Beige.
Clothing: Light leather clothing.
Weapons: One electric ray (Future, people! :smalltongue:))
Also, she often uses nets to befuddle the slow-witted zombies.

Stellarado is a passionate, mercurial girl with a sassy attitude. She is rational and cool when things get pressured, and she loaths sexists with a passion.
Before the invasion, Stellarado was an actress. When her parents -both astronomers- were killed by zombies in their humble home in Oregon, Stellarado trained to fight the zombie invasion off and met with the rest of the survivors before zombies destroyed the country.
Stellarado was an Italian-American.

Creed
2010-06-02, 09:18 PM
((I shall fill that role.))

Name: Stellarado Ciccone
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: lime green
Skin Tone: Beige.
Clothing: Light leather clothing.
Weapons: One electric ray (Future, people! :smalltongue:))
Also, she often uses nets to befuddle the slow-witted zombies.

Stellarado is a passionate, mercurial girl with a sassy attitude. She is rational and cool when things get pressured, and she loaths sexists with a passion.

why am I not suprised? at all?

bvdk99
2010-06-02, 09:20 PM

I agree with this 100%.

waterpenguin43
2010-06-02, 10:11 PM

Because I feel more like a girl IRL? Not really, I'm just feminine.

IcemanJRC
2010-06-02, 11:59 PM
Name/Nickname: Kyle Bradford
Hair Color: Blue, almost black
Eye Color: Amethyst
Skin Tone: Pale grey
Clothing: A grey long sleeved shirt, fitted black jeans and a pair of black converse.
Ranged Weapons: Two(2) Six Shooter Revolvers
Melee Weapons: Two(2) Six Shooter Revolvers(Pistol Whip), One(1) Baseball Bat
Personality: Kyle's a nice enough fellow, working to survive like everyone else. Before the out break, Kyle lived with his dad working as a bus boy at his restaraunt. This gave him a sense for detail and the abilitie to keep it clean. He's been known to keep settlements compleatly organized and tidy so that everything is kept in great condition, a clean camp is a safe camp. He also likes to work with people.

It's a little boring, but what do y'all think?

waterpenguin43
2010-06-03, 07:07 AM
Because I feel more like a girl IRL? Not really, I'm just feminine.

If this put you off, you didn't notice the white text. :smallsmile:

Creed
2010-06-03, 07:39 AM
looks like advertising on CHB worked out pretty well.:smallsmile:

waterpenguin43
2010-06-03, 07:44 AM
looks like advertising on CHB worked out pretty well.:smallsmile:

Indeed it did.

Creed
2010-06-03, 08:13 AM
Indeed it did.

wait a sec.
In B.C. isn't it like, 5 in the morning?!!?
why the <censored> are you awake?!?:smallconfused::smalleek::smallconfused:

Ashen Lilies
2010-06-03, 08:18 AM
If it's the FUTURE, with LASERS and HOVERCRAFTS and ADVANCED BOMBS and STRATEGY, then how the hell did the zombies manage to take over? :smallconfused:
Okay, sorry, I'll leave you to your fun. :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2010-06-03, 08:39 AM
If it's the FUTURE, with LASERS and HOVERCRAFTS and ADVANCED BOMBS and STRATEGY, then how the hell did the zombies manage to take over? :smallconfused:
Okay, sorry, I'll leave you to your fun. :smalltongue:

Because no matter how advanced the technology humans always find a way to screw it up and push the "Do Not Touch" button? :smalltongue:

Also, hi everybody! I'm thinking of joining this, but first I need to make a character and that takes a long time when I'm sick :smallfrown:

So I'll ask questions! :smallbiggrin:

Number one: Cyborgs. Do we have them?

Number two: How big are the hovercrafts?

waterpenguin43
2010-06-03, 08:40 AM
wait a sec.
In B.C. isn't it like, 5 in the morning?!!?
why the <censored> are you awake?!?:smallconfused::smalleek::smallconfused:

It was. I needed to work on a project, so I set my alarm clock for 4:30.

I made a mashup of two songs.

icastflare!
2010-06-03, 02:10 PM
The reasons the zombies took over is probably due to it taking a couple weeks or so for signs of infections to show up. If it arrives in a highly populated city before people know of the problem, your kinda screwed.

Creed
2010-06-03, 02:44 PM
The reasons the zombies took over is probably due to it taking a couple weeks or so for signs of infections to show up. If it arrives in a highly populated city before people know of the problem, your kinda screwed.

Or maybe we're looking at something more powerful then the generic shambling dead. Maybe there are 'Special infected' like in the L4D games. or maybe there are zombie leaders, and the zombies are organized like an army, or zombies with guns, or zombies with functional brains, etc.

icastflare!
2010-06-03, 03:00 PM
Or maybe we're looking at something more powerful then the generic shambling dead. Maybe there are 'Special infected' like in the L4D games. or maybe there are zombie leaders, and the zombies are organized like an army, or zombies with guns, or zombies with functional brains, etc.

Good point. I say let a tank come in! John has the pain pills to survive this!!

Creed
2010-06-03, 03:08 PM
Good point. I say let a tank come in! John has the pain pills to survive this!!

Jason needs scimitars a grenade launcher if there are Tanks.
Seriously, grenade launcehr w/ incendiary ammo would be beast!

Falgorn
2010-06-03, 07:24 PM
Yes, character time!
Name/Nickname: Texas Johnson
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Light/Tanned
Clothing: A gray wife beater, red and black plaid shirt, unbuttoned, some old, blue jeans, silver aviator sunglasses, and a red bandanda
Ranged Weapons: Browning A-Bolt (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/Browning-ABolt-7mm-08.jpg), Browning Hi-Power 9mm.
Melee Weapons: A fire extinguisher, and a cricket bat.
Personality: A former truck driver, he has a cool, easy-going personality. He loves his country, and is a hunter, so he's a good shooter. A good ol' Texas boy.

Creed
2010-06-03, 07:33 PM
So so far our zombie slayers are:

1) Marine Trainee, Jason Bekon
2) Ex-Combat Medic, John Erkstein
3) Ex-Carnie, Gregory Gardner
4) Super Feminist, Stellarado Ciccone
5) Organized Cowboy, Kyle Bradford
6) Truck Driver, Texas Johnson

Yeah, the L4D crew ain't got nothin' on this.:smallbiggrin:

bvdk99
2010-06-03, 07:42 PM
:smallbiggrin:
So so far our zombie slayers are:

1) Marine Trainee, Jason Bekon
2) Ex-Combat Medic, John Erkstein
3) Ex-Carnie, Gregory Gardner
4) Super Feminist, Stellarado Ciccone
5) Organized Cowboy, Kyle Bradford
6) Truck Driver, Texas Johnson

Yeah, the L4D crew ain't got nothin' on this.:smallbiggrin:

2) Ex-Carnie and expert knife juggler/thrower, Gregory Gardner. :smallbiggrin:

Creed
2010-06-03, 07:46 PM
kkay
obligatory character requirement powers

BatRobin
2010-06-03, 08:18 PM
Oi, I left for a while. Sorreh! Everyone who signed up is in. :) You can start now, I guess. We're all in the Mall Center thing. Choose where you want to be/what you're doing, I guess.

Oh, and me:

Name/Nickname: James 'Shadow' Frostbite
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Skin Tone: Pale
Clothing: All black, t-shirt, baggy pants and black shoes. And a hood he can turn into a ninja mask.
Ranged Weapons: Bow and Arrows, AK-47, Trench Gun and Thompson
Melee Weapons: Machete, Katana, and a normal Hatchet
Personality: Somewhat of a loner, but a good worker in a team. He used to be a stunt performer who played darts and fencing in his spare time.

He also has a van that others ride in often with him, where he stores weapons.

Creed
2010-06-03, 08:34 PM
'Mad' Jason Bekon is sitting in a lawn chair, gun in one hand and a polishing cloth in the other.
His father had always told him that you had to keep your weapons clean, cause if you didn't you 'd have jams and all that.
The memories of him and his father at the shooting range almost brought a tear to the young man's eye.
But it didn't.
There were too many zombies to kill to cry.

icastflare!
2010-06-03, 08:47 PM
John walks over to Jason, his eyes have shadows under him. He yawns and looks jason in the eye. Hey,anything new with the zombies? I have been stuck on medic duty.

bvdk99
2010-06-03, 08:59 PM
Gregory is in a nearby shop, doing flips, juggling knives, and throwing them at mannequins, hitting only the face, the neck, and the chest.

Creed
2010-06-03, 09:01 PM
John walks over to Jason, his eyes have shadows under him. He yawns and looks jason in the eye. Hey,anything new with the zombies? I have been stuck on medic duty.

Dunno. Da(rn) I just want to go out there and drop a few zombs and go down shooting, man. Effing stupid sittin' round here waiting for them to come bite 'ar heads.
He is disgruntled.

icastflare!
2010-06-03, 09:03 PM
John sighs and pulls out a cigaratte. He lights it and puts it in his mouth. Go do it if you want. Just try to die in a way that destroys your body or something. Last thing we need is more zombies.

Creed
2010-06-03, 09:05 PM
John sighs and pulls out a cigaratte. He lights it and puts it in his mouth. Go do it if you want. Just try to die in a way that destroys your body or something. Last thing we need is more zombies.

Amen to that. I'm tellin' ya, one 'a these days some idiots gonna screw up and let a zomb in, then we're all effed. So, hows the, er, medicin' goin'?

icastflare!
2010-06-03, 09:07 PM
Amen to that. I'm tellin' ya, one 'a these days some idiots gonna screw up and let a zomb in, then we're all effed. So, hows the, er, medicin' goin'?

Same old. Treating some stuff. Making sure new arrivals arent infected. If they are curing them with the lead pill. he sighs. Too much da(rn) work.

Creed
2010-06-03, 09:09 PM
Same old. Treating some stuff. Making sure new arrivals arent infected. If they are curing them with the lead pill. he sighs. Too much da(rn) work.

Heh. Glad I'm a shooter, not a healer, ya know? I swear sometimes it easier killin' then savin'.

waterpenguin43
2010-06-03, 09:47 PM
Stellarado comes outside. There aren't any of those d(aquiri) zombies left, are there? Anyway, I have bad news.

bvdk99
2010-06-03, 09:48 PM
Stellarado comes outside. There aren't any of those d(aquiri) zombies left, are there? Anyway, I have bad news.

((HER NAME'S STELLARADO!? THAT SOUNDS LIKE A TYPE OF SHOE!)) :smalltongue:

Creed
2010-06-03, 09:49 PM

(Like where other peeps are?)

waterpenguin43
2010-06-03, 09:57 PM
(Like where other peeps are?)

((Yes.))

((@bvdk: It sounds like Colorado, actually, but no matter. You have three guesses as to what song inspired the name.))

Creed
2010-06-03, 09:59 PM

Not right now, girlie. What's the news?

bvdk99
2010-06-03, 10:11 PM
((Yes.))

((@bvdk: It sounds like Colorado, actually, but no matter. You have three guesses as to what song inspired the name.))

((La Isla Bonita?))

Gregory does a mid-air somersault, and a knife goes flying out of his hand, shooting past Stiletto Colorado Madonnao Stellarado's head.

waterpenguin43
2010-06-03, 10:51 PM
Not right now, girlie. What's the news?

She gives him a dark glare. A base in Ontario has been invaded by the zombies.

((@bvdk: Wrong! I bet you can't guess... :smalltongue:))

Creed
2010-06-03, 10:52 PM
She gives him a dark glare. A base in Ontario has been invaded by the zombies.

((@bvdk: Wrong! I bet you can't guess... :smalltongue:))

Sh(iz)! Buhm buhm buhm, another one bites the dust. Sucks. But we gotta carry on. Live and learn and all that jazz.

Mina Kobold
2010-06-04, 04:47 AM
Since I didn't get an answer I guess that cyborgs are a no-no, so here's my non-cyborg character

Name/Nickname: Rett Savage/Gunslinger (or some scavenger animals like vulture or rat to most of those who really don't like him)
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Skin Tone: Tan, or perhaps Brazilian, hard to tell really
Clothing: A red scarf covers the lower half of his face while hair and eye-concealing goggles cover most of the upper half. Rett might not be attentive but he's not stupid either and wear a very thick coat and pants at all times, along with heavy steel enforced boots and leather gloves. Many bags can be seen all over his coat, probably filled with scavenger goods and weapons. The scarf is one of the few items that are not entirely grey.
Ranged Weapons: a pair of modified Colt Peacemakers, smoke grenades and a laser rifle.
Mêlée Weapons: a golf club and a couple of kitchen knives.
Personality: In the positive end of the supporters of the "Everybody for themselves" philosophy. Rett is among the survivors who scavenges the abandoned safe-houses and low-danger zombie territory, compare notes and trades between each other to fix the old technology or hunt for data on the zombies or other places like the GPORCM. Rett himself is not in the cynical end of society and sees opportunity and adventure where others see the ruins of what is lost.

Good?

PS: Shouldn't we separate into an OOC and an IC thread?

IcemanJRC
2010-06-04, 06:16 AM
Yes, Veak, yes we should, but for now...

Kyle is washing clothes, cause he's boring like that...

Falgorn
2010-06-04, 01:07 PM
Sh(iz)! Buhm buhm buhm, another one bites the dust. Sucks. But we gotta carry on. Live and learn and all that jazz.

Texas takes a step towards the others, rifle in hand. He takes a pinch of chewing tobacco, and sits down in a chair. "How are we gonna' survive like this? What if we become the last humans left?" He spits into a plastic water bottle, before putting it down. "We can't just keep goin' on livin' like this. We gotta find more people."

Creed
2010-06-04, 01:25 PM
Texas takes a step towards the others, rifle in hand. He takes a pinch of chewing tobacco, and sits down in a chair. "How are we gonna' survive like this? What if we become the last humans left?" He spits into a plastic water bottle, before putting it down. "We can't just keep goin' on livin' like this. We gotta find more people."

I can live like this. Besides, if we're the last people left then at least we got Stella over there, if you catch my drift. She may not seem like it, but she is a girl you know. Someone's gotta repopulate, and it ain't gonna be me.
He grins as he keeps polishing his pistol.

icastflare!
2010-06-04, 02:11 PM
More zombies? Yay. he says sarcastically. He puts his cigarette and sighs. When I left the military, I should have brought something good with me.

Creed
2010-06-04, 02:18 PM
More zombies? Yay. he says sarcastically. He puts his cigarette and sighs. When I left the military, I should have brought something good with me.

Yeah yah think? Da(rn), a tank would kick arse right now!

BatRobin
2010-06-04, 02:22 PM
Veak is in. I guess we could make a separate OOC thread later on.

But for now...
-------------------------

James stared intently at the small zombie wave approaching him and three other. He quickly sprang into action, hurling his machete into a zombie and leaping after it, firing rounds of bullets from his AK-47 as he dove through the rows of random crates and fences. Pulling his machete back out, he slew two more undead with it and but it back in its sheath, pulling the hatchet out and slaying the last three in one smooth motion. James nodded to the other three fighters, pulling out a rag to clean the blood off his weapons.

Back in his truck, James sighed. For no reason, actually. He put the AK-47 back on a shelf, also replacing the machete and hatchet. He took the Trench Gun and Katana, preparing to go defend the main entrance, which was under constant attack from zombies. He pulled out a cellphone and called Stella.
"Hey, James here. Just killed a bunch'a zombies. I'm goin' to the main entrance, you wanna come?"

icastflare!
2010-06-04, 02:23 PM
Yeah yah think? Da(rn), a tank would kick arse right now!

Heh. You bet. he looks at all his fellow survivors and looks up. Think we have a chance of waitin this whole thing out?

Creed
2010-06-04, 02:27 PM
Heh. You bet. he looks at all his fellow survivors and looks up. Think we have a chance of waitin this whole thing out?

No. he fishes a cigarette from his pocket and lights it But we can sure blow up a few brain-nommers as we go.

icastflare!
2010-06-04, 02:32 PM
No. he fishes a cigarette from his pocket and lights it But we can sure blow up a few brain-nommers as we go.

Good point. he gets up and begins to walk away. See ya later. If you havent gone crazy.

IcemanJRC
2010-06-04, 02:53 PM
Kyle is preparing his equipment before he goes out to the supply drop, which is sometime soon, I say, beause I've got nothing to do.

Creed
2010-06-04, 02:55 PM
Good point. he gets up and begins to walk away. See ya later. If you havent gone crazy.

Have I ever not been crazy? They call me 'Mad' Jason for a reason, you know.
Jason is also prepping his stuff for supply drop. For I also am bored.

IcemanJRC
2010-06-04, 03:00 PM
Have I ever not been crazy? They call me 'Mad' Jason for a reason, you know.
Jason is also prepping his stuff for supply drop. For I also am bored.

Kyle shakes his head,
Your all crazy, the brain nommers have been coming more and more lately, and your talking about it like its today's forecast...

Creed
2010-06-04, 04:02 PM
Kyle shakes his head,
Your all crazy, the brain nommers have been coming more and more lately, and your talking about it like its today's forecast...

Hello, folks. I'm weather-man Mad Jason and I'm predicting a 100% chance of zombies today, with scattered lead. Back to you, Kyle. It's what we got, man. We can fight, or we can hide in a hole until munchers come by us. I'm thinkin' goin' in a sewer with zombies chasin' ya' is more fun than doin' nothin'! About time for a sup-drop, isn't it?

IcemanJRC
2010-06-04, 04:07 PM
Hello, folks. I'm weather-man Mad Jason and I'm predicting a 100% chance of zombies today, with scattered lead. Back to you, Kyle. It's what we got, man. We can fight, or we can hide in a hole until munchers come by us. I'm thinkin' goin' in a sewer with zombies chasin' ya' is more fun than doin' nothin'! About time for a sup-drop, isn't it?

He nods,
Drops in like, a couple hours if I remember right. You really want to spend that raceing through a sewer?

Creed
2010-06-04, 04:10 PM
He nods,
Drops in like, a couple hours if I remember right. You really want to spend that raceing through a sewer?

Jason shrugs
If I get to pop some of them munchers that took down my family, then yeah, yeah I do.
He grins wickedly

Mina Kobold
2010-06-04, 04:13 PM
I think I put it somewhere in th-Hey, is that a beret?

The previously mumbling an now shouting Rett Savage AKA Gunslinger AKA Rat , etc. is walking up to Mad Jason and Kyle, having rummaged his bags a moment before

Cool, haven't seen an army beret in, like, days.

Creed
2010-06-04, 04:15 PM
I think I put it somewhere in th-Hey, is that a beret?

The previously mumbling an now shouting Rett Savage AKA Gunslinger AKA Rat , etc. is walking up to Mad Jason and Kyle, having rummaged his bags a moment before

Cool, haven't seen an army beret in, like, days.

Um, yeah. It was my dad's. Didn't exactly give it to me, but when your gathering stuff from a military-man's house, you say 'what the hell' alot.

IcemanJRC
2010-06-04, 04:19 PM
Kyle nods and takes out a cowboy hat,
Your hat was making me jealous...
He then pops his hat onto his head.

Creed
2010-06-04, 04:20 PM
Kyle nods and takes out a cowboy hat,
Your hat was making me jealous...
He then pops his hat onto his head.

So. You guys wanna head to the drop site, make sure we get there first?

BTW, Jason-
http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1006/d04/1618/623a978.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/37126720)

IcemanJRC
2010-06-04, 04:23 PM
Kyle nods and does the cowboy spinney thing with his revolvers.

Creed
2010-06-04, 04:26 PM
Zombies don't care about flash. Shoot to kill, cowgirlboy. Jason says coldly.
Then he turns to the rest of the crew.
Anyone wanna come with us to the drop-zone?

IcemanJRC
2010-06-04, 04:30 PM
He glares,
It's a habit

Creed
2010-06-04, 04:32 PM
He glares,
It's a habit

I use to have a habit of shooting kneecaps. Broke it two days after the outbreak.

(DEADTYME FOR DINNAR!)

Falgorn
2010-06-04, 04:34 PM
Texas gets a chuckle from Mad Jason. "Jason, even in hte face of death itself, you make me laugh.
I'll go down to the drop-zone, it's the least I could do."

Mina Kobold
2010-06-04, 04:44 PM
Rett pulls out a pair of revolvers from one of his many bags and throws them in the air, grabbing bullets and rapidly loading his guns when he catch them

The Zombs may not care about flash, but that won't stop me!

he does not put on any headgear, instead letting the top of his head and hair being the only visible part of his entire body

Drop zone sounds cool, might know about the Rumours

BatRobin
2010-06-04, 08:43 PM
James put down the cellphone and began driving to the main entrance. He stopped about half a mile short and got out, grabbing his Trench Gun, Katana, and Machete. James broke into a run, seeing a horde of zombies approaching.

James arrived just in time to meet the zombies. He charged with 15 others, hacking away with his Katana and slashing with his Machete. He dived out of the way of a zombie swinging a dagger and jogged back to a group of guys with guns, grabbing his Trench Gun and beginning to fire at the zombies who were closing in.