PDA

View Full Version : solo campaign BBEG

big teej
2010-06-02, 08:36 PM
well. this being my first post (yay) I will do my best to not be overly verbose.
first, some plot exposition

this past week, I began to run my friend in a solo campaign, He is playing a paladin of sigmar (from warhammer), the campaign is extremely player-centered and i'm not entirly positive i wish to include a BBEG, however, inspiration being the fickle being that it is, struck me. and now i have a BBEG to use should i desire too. in fact, i have already figured out his 'intro' scene, it involves the destruction of a small village and the song "u can't touch this"

anyways

the onto the reason for the post!
i am in need of help

the BBEG is meant to be a partially scaling villan, i intend to introduce him around level 15 and scale him up as/if necessary for the final confrontation.
the BBEG concept is a mystic theruge/fighter. however being 'relativly' new to the game, i lack optimization skills, i'm a much more fluff and flavor based gamer, and most of my characters reflect that (or at least i like to think so :smalltongue:) so what i'm asking for, you oh so brilliant forum members, is advice/suggestions/opinions on how best to optimize a mystic theruge/fighter.

any additional information you require shall be supplied with all Alacrity

be gentle, it's my first post!:smalleek:

demidracolich
2010-06-02, 08:42 PM
I don't think this has anything to do with homebrew so you should move it to the roleplaying games section.

big teej
2010-06-02, 08:46 PM
sure thing....... how do i move it?

demidracolich
2010-06-02, 08:50 PM
Not sure exactly but you can just copy paste your first post into a new thread in the roleplaying games section.