PDA

View Full Version : CalLING ALL 4RTH EDITION PLAYERS!!!

deathali'helper
2010-06-02, 09:42 PM
O.k. so, I think its kinda stupid to have all of these difrent editons, i mean, couldnt they stop making the old ones so everone will catch up or somthing? cause i hate having to guess what there talking about, like, why do they separate spot & listening checks?:smallmad::smallsigh:

KillianHawkeye
2010-06-02, 09:44 PM
O.k. so, I think its kinda stupid to have all of these difrent editons, i mean, couldnt they stop making the old ones so everone will catch up or somthing? cause i hate having to guess what there talking about, like, why do they separate spot & listening checks?:smallmad::smallsigh:

In case you're confused, they HAVE stopped making older editions of D&D. That's not going to stop people from playing them, though. Different people like different things. You can't make everyone play the same game, so I suggest growing up. :smallannoyed:

Drakevarg
2010-06-02, 09:44 PM
Maybe we don't want to catch up. :smallannoyed:

Also, hear that whistling? Thats the bombshell you just dropped.

Lycan 01
2010-06-02, 09:45 PM
What? :smallconfused:

I'm not sure what you're angry about. You're calling all 4e players, but Spot and Listen checks were in 3.5e...

Things change because as time progresses, rules need to be modified and balance issues need to be resolved. Its just how the RPG business works.

Private-Prinny
2010-06-02, 09:48 PM
Things change because as time progresses, rules need to be modified and balance issues need to be resolved. Its just how the RPG business works.

Well, there's that, plus when they make a new edition people have to buy a lot of new sourcebooks to play it. $$$

Kroy
First off: Don't sound so pissed. All it does is provoke people.

Second off: I hate 4e. My 3.5 collection of books has been growing steadily since it was canceled.I don't see myself switching over anytime soon, especially with such an amazing Homebrew community.

IonDragon
I think I know what's going on here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bMLrA_0O5I)

PersonMan
2010-06-02, 09:54 PM
I think I know what's going on here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bMLrA_0O5I)

Agreed. FLERGA DERSH DERSH

Swordgleam
2010-06-02, 09:55 PM
This kind of shenanigan makes all of us who play 4e and can hold a civil conversation with people who don't look bad.

Roland St. Jude
2010-06-02, 09:56 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Um, no.