PDA

View Full Version : Small subscription fee (IC thread)

Sir_Chivalry
2010-06-02, 10:03 PM
You're in a plain. It is breezy. Noobs are everywhere!

Farm for gold: Y/N?

L33T: Y/N?

Falconknight06
2010-06-03, 12:28 AM
Noobtastic87: Wow, there are soooo many NEWBZ! Time to make myself their king

Noobtastic will declare himself king of the Noobs!!

He will then get Noobs to farm gold for him

Roy III
2010-06-03, 11:24 PM
Jumpy "The Pickpocket" attempts to farm for gold on the weakest-looking foes he can find. However, he constantly runs and hides from anything that seems threatening.

He also casts a spell to identify whether or not the L33T will attack him, and if not, he tries to make it his friend.

Frozen Messiah
2010-06-04, 12:47 AM
Jasper spawned on a hill and stood there letting the breeze catch his coat as his player configured his keyboard to optimal use. A small smile creeps across his face as he looks out across the plain and at all of "teh n00bz" that populate the area. "Well than, time to play..." Jasper says as he walks down the hill spinning his revolver on his finger. Once down the hill he pauses and points his gun up at the air and fires a shot. "Now that I have your attention lets do some buisness, shall we. Now my services are open to the highest bidder and at an interest level based by me. So who is the first to step up?" Jasper says as he reloads his weapon and puts it back in it's holster

Sir_Chivalry
2010-06-04, 08:16 AM
Noobtastic87: Wow, there are soooo many NEWBZ! Time to make myself their king

Noobtastic will declare himself king of the Noobs!!

He will then get Noobs to farm gold for him

[roll0] His attempt to become king fails, and teh newbz run away.

Jumpy "The Pickpocket" attempts to farm for gold on the weakest-looking foes he can find. However, he constantly runs and hides from anything that seems threatening.

He also casts a spell to identify whether or not the L33T will attack him, and if not, he tries to make it his friend.
[roll1] Jumpy finds the sword of squishy and determines that no, the L33T will not kill him.

Jasper spawned on a hill and stood there letting the breeze catch his coat as his player configured his keyboard to optimal use. A small smile creeps across his face as he looks out across the plain and at all of "teh n00bz" that populate the area. "Well than, time to play..." Jasper says as he walks down the hill spinning his revolver on his finger. Once down the hill he pauses and points his gun up at the air and fires a shot. "Now that I have your attention lets do some buisness, shall we. Now my services are open to the highest bidder and at an interest level based by me. So who is the first to step up?" Jasper says as he reloads his weapon and puts it back in it's holster

[roll2] A newb steps forward and says, "A H4KZ0R is aggro @ newb spawn, re: King of Newbz"

OOC: See you guys around 9:30 tomorrow

Sir_Chivalry
2010-06-05, 08:08 AM
A game day cycles through, and everyone is still standing there.

teh newbz are everywhere.

Frozen Messiah
2010-06-05, 05:09 PM
[roll2] A newb steps forward and says, "A H4KZ0R is aggro @ newb spawn, re: King of Newbz"

"K, so what are you willing to give me to deal with this guy?" Jasper says putting up his bandana to cover over his face.

Roy III
2010-06-05, 05:14 PM
Jumpy equips the Sword of Squishy, and then attempts to fight some noobs while using it as a thrust weapon (since thrust weapons are his specialty).

Meanwhile, he attempts to tame the L33T and make it his companion.

INFO:
STATS:
+2 to dodge (+3 versus melee)
-1 to survival
-1 to hit

INVENTORY:
Sword of Squishy (E)
Jumpy's Spear

Falconknight06
2010-06-06, 10:53 AM
Noobtastic 87: Stupid Noobs! I will be their king!

Noobtastic will cast the spell "Gold Farmers" to summon a giant bee to farm gold for him!

Sir_Chivalry
2010-06-06, 06:04 PM
"K, so what are you willing to give me to deal with this guy?" Jasper says putting up his bandana to cover over his face.

[roll0] The noobs cringe and stoop towards you. "We g1v 100 crd to-"

A flash of light brightens the field as a chest opens

Jumpy equips the Sword of Squishy, and then attempts to fight some noobs while using it as a thrust weapon (since thrust weapons are his specialty).

Meanwhile, he attempts to tame the L33T and make it his companion.

Hit:[roll1] Dodge:[roll2] Damage:[roll3] Survival:[roll4] You attack a noob inept heavy armour knight, and he dies.

He shouts at you: "REZ PLZ!!"

Noobtastic 87: Stupid Noobs! I will be their king!

Noobtastic will cast the spell "Gold Farmers" to summon a giant bee to farm gold for him!

Spell Access:[roll5] The giant bee flies off, and then brings you a chest. It hasn't farmed gold, but instead brought you the regalia of Noobking the 4th. You are now Noobking! Long live the king!

Falconknight06
2010-06-06, 07:31 PM
Noobtastic87: Thank you my loyal friend! Now all shall know me as KING OF TEH NEWBZ!!!!

Noobtastic will equip the regalia of Noobking the 4th and head off with his Gold Farming Bee at his side, using his Beginner's Staff of Mystery as a walking stick.

Noobtastic87 will explore, looking for more gold to farm

Roy III
2010-06-07, 10:30 AM
Jumpy frowns, but remembers the rules of survival of the fittest and continues to farm for gold.

As he farms, he looks around for a place to actually spend it.

INFO:
STATS:
+2 to dodge (+3 versus melee)
-1 to survival
-1 to hit

INVENTORY:
Sword of Squishy (E)
Jumpy's Spear