PDA

View Full Version : So, About MarbleHornets...

Cobalt
2010-06-03, 06:33 PM
So Marble Hornets (Part One) just (Well. Not just. But recently) ended, with Troy Wagner posting the credits (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzgsNB-LQ1M) for it on Youtube. Thanks to this series, I'm officially in a state of permanent paranoia and am cursing the guys who designed my house for putting in that long hallway and all these windows (these god-awful windows...). Horrible place to be at night. But I digress.

Speculation about Slender Man? Toss those over here. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140823) Thoughts on Marble Hornets and where it could possibly go from here on out? That's fine for right here. Because every forum site needs a Marble Hornets thread.

Personally, I think everybody dies and the whole thing ends like Blair Witch with the camera falling (and freezing) on Slender Man as he approaches. I got this whole scene playing in my mind. And it terrifies me.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-06-03, 06:44 PM
Wouldn't this be better in the Media Discussions since MarbleHornets is media? :smalltongue:

I really have no clue how they're gonna end it. Anything I think of seems cheap, stupid, anti-climactic, and many other bad things.

And many a combination thereof.

Cobalt
2010-06-03, 06:55 PM
Wouldn't this be better in the Media Discussions since MarbleHornets is media? :smalltongue:

*shrugs* I dunno. Maybe :smalltongue: I couldn't decide so I defaulted to here.

KuReshtin
2010-06-03, 07:00 PM
There's also already a Slende Man discussion here in Friendly banter..

Maximum Zersk
2010-06-03, 07:43 PM
There's also already a Slende Man discussion here in Friendly banter..

Didn't that die off a while ago?

Lycan 01
2010-06-03, 10:35 PM
*twitch twitch*

Wo ist der Grossman? :smalleek:

No but seriously, I spent weeks freaking people out with Slender Man legends and DnD references to him before even seeing Marble Hornets. One player couldn't sleep after I told him the full legends and stuff about him, and he stayed up for 36 hours straight... I eventually saw Marble Hornets with a couple of friends, and we were up most of the night watching the whole series. We screamed. A lot. We were watching it on an iPhone too, so we were all huddled around a tiny screen. It flew into the air at least once.