PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts for the lives lost in Cumbria

Kaelaroth
2010-06-04, 07:52 AM
I'm not sure if many have heard about this, or if it's already been shouted across the Playground as breaking news, but a little while ago there was a massacre (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbria_shootings) in Cumbria, England, in the worst mass shooting incident in Britain for over a decade. A man used guns to slaughter twelve people, and then himself, his motives unknown. This thread is not to point the finger on what made this now dead murderer snap, or to evoke conspiracy theories, merely to respect those who had their lives so brutally taken away, and mourn their lives.

For what it's worth, I offer my thoughts and prayers to the families of those affected, and hope you all do too.

banjo1985
2010-06-04, 07:57 AM
Paying my respects also, my thoughts and sympathy go out to all those affected by the event. I was acquainted with a victim of the UK's last event of a similar nature (Dunblane) but was too young to fully comprehend the enormity of what happened then. I'm better prpared to genuinely pay my respects now.

Rest in peace.

Jack Squat
2010-06-04, 08:00 AM
I saw this mentioned on the news over here two days ago. My condolences go out to the victims and their families.

pendell
2010-06-04, 08:36 AM
Amen.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2010-06-04, 03:36 PM
It's been a terrible event. My condolences to those directly affected by the massacre.

Eon
2010-06-04, 03:50 PM
Rest in Peace Forever