PDA

View Full Version : AvB - Unseener

Rizban
2010-06-05, 04:55 PM
"Very well, come with me."

Sister Lady Margarete leads you into a large stone room with several slabs beneath the Sisters of Salvation center. Sister Maria and the elf are located on slabs, as is a sickly looking peasant.

"This is where we prepare the bodies of our own dead and those unfortunate enough to be unable to afford proper burial on their own. We are all equal in death, and none should go without proper final rites."

She leads you over to the elf and steps back to allow you to examine the corpse.

Useful items on the body:
Dust of Dryness (850gp) (Used, i.e. in a pellet)
Efficient Quiver (1,800gp)
Foebane (2200gp) - +1 composite longbow (+1) (he gave it a name.)
Handy Haversack (2,000gp)
Masterwork Rapier (320gp)
Masterwork Shortsword (310gp)
Potion of CLW *4 (200gp)
Potion of Invisibility (300gp)
Safewing Emblem (250gp)
Silversheen (250gp)
Slaying Arrow (2,282gp)
Sleeping Arrow *5 (660gp)

54gp 80sp 50cp

planswalker
2010-06-05, 05:23 PM
i take:
Dust of Dryness (850gp) (Used, i.e. in a pellet)
Efficient Quiver (1,800gp)
Foebane (2200gp) - +1 composite longbow (+1) (he gave it a name.)
Handy Haversack (2,000gp)
Slaying Arrow (2,282gp)
Sleeping Arrow *5 (660gp)
and the gold

Uvag takes his chosen trophies off the corpse, plscing the quiver on his back, and the rest in the haversack. He addresses the Lady Margarite, "I did not find anything on him which gave a clue as to who he was working for. Please take the rest of what he has, use what you can, and sell the rest. I'm sure you can use the funds. If you ever need anything else, don't be afraid to ask. If you leave a message at the guard post with Captain Marcell Herrman, i will recieve it."
Uvag then goes invisible and leves the room. Assuming nothing else distracts him, he goes to the guard post to collect his bounty.

Rizban
2010-06-05, 05:30 PM
You arrive back at the guard post and find Captain Marcell in his office, his door standing open. He looks up at you as you enter and waits for you to speak.

planswalker
2010-06-05, 05:47 PM
"kaspar is dead. I do not believe anyone saw me kill him. Please give me the payment for his removal. There was also an elven assassin who killed a young woman in cold blood. his corpse is being prepared for burial by the sisters of salvation."
"I am afraid that kaspar did not reveal anything useful before he died, and carried nothing incriminating on his person. The assassin was likewise a dead end. do you know of anywhere else i might be able to dig up some information? Someone spent a lot of gold to kill a woman who gave food to the poor. I do not know if kaspar was working for the same person or not. Either way, this city could definitely use someone who can slip in between the cracks in the law and take the vermin out from underneath the floor."

Rizban
2010-06-05, 05:55 PM
"I'm afraid I have no other leads at the moment. Feel free to ask around the Guard if you want, but I can't really direct you. If you uncover anything, I might can pay you.

Unfortunately, you didn't uncover anything I didn't already know, and killing Kaspar outright was the least desirable outcome. Either way, you did fulfill your contract, so..."

He reaches under the desk and tosses you a bag containing 200 gold.

You gained 1800 experience from killing the PC, and I think I already gave you xp from Kaspar's death. If not, let me know.

planswalker
2010-06-05, 06:35 PM
"thank you. It was not my intentin for him to die. He attempted to go too far with the halfling lass he was extorting for money. That was when the elf killed her in cold blood and the guard as well. I failed to fulfil my bigger goal, so the pay is understandable. If you find anythiing else you need done that the law does not let you do over the table, pleae let me know. You are a man of honor and i trust you to enforce justice." With that, he goe invisible and leaves. He heads back to that merchant Ponchiello to see about selling off his loot he doesn't want."

Rizban
2010-06-05, 06:41 PM
And Herr Doktor Punchinello is otherwise engaged in his own contract until such time as The Watchman returns and completes the encounter...