PDA

View Full Version : Chain psionics

Cogidubnus
2010-06-06, 09:41 AM
I know there is a feat that will do this, but I have two questions. Firstly, is there an alternative version that actually works like chain spell in letting you chain buffs? I want to be able to metaphysic multiple weapons with a half decent enhancement bonus. Secondly, is there something like metamagic rods for this?

Prodan
2010-06-06, 09:43 AM
Chain Power.

Cogidubnus
2010-06-06, 09:46 AM
Chain Power.

"You can chain any power that affects a single target and that deals either acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic damage"

As I said, there's a feat for it, but not for buffs.

Lycanthromancer
2010-06-06, 09:49 AM
"You can chain any power that affects a single target and that deals either acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic damage"

As I said, there's a feat for it, but not for buffs.And unless I'm missing one, I think there are only three powers that actually work with that feat: energy conversion and weapon/claw of energy. Ray spells don't have a target, and all the rest are area effects.

I ought to revamp that feat.

Cogidubnus
2010-06-06, 09:50 AM
And unless I'm missing one, I think there are only three powers that actually work with that feat: energy conversion and weapon/claw of energy. Ray spells don't have a target, and all the rest are area effects.

I ought to revamp that feat.

Which really sucks.

But in this context, no longer matters. Metaphysical weapon ALSO sucks, at least when compared to magic weapon/greater magic weapon. Will see if there's a friendly caster in the party.