PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun Drone Creator

windwolf7
2010-06-06, 10:20 AM
I am trying to build a humanoid drone creator in shadowrun but am unsure how best to use skills and resources. I max resources and skills I just dont know what to put them into.

I got some hints on building inexpensive humanoid droids using synthetic body parts (2 legs, 2 arms, torso, head) but am unsure what kind of other parts would be require to give them at least passable functions (chip ports, control mechanisms, etc), with the hope of building capable bodyguard/combat drones ( I realize i have to upgrade to cyberlimb parts for the combat models) and perhaps one programed well enough to house a real AI.

I need to know what skills are required to upgrade, construct, and program these drones (cybernetics vs electronics, but which skills specifically) and what parts do I need to remotely control them and my vehicles using though commands or visual communications.

I was also trying to house them in a mobile RV/drone lab so I could use some advice on which vehicle to choose and how to outfit it.