PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Heroes

Sneak
2010-06-09, 02:30 AM
Anyone play?

I recently downloaded it after installing Windows on my Mac for the first time, and I have to say, it's a blast. It's pretty simple but ridiculously fun nonetheless. And free!

I'm a level 10 National Army commando. I basically put all my points into stealth and go around knifing people, which is surprisingly effective.

Also, if anyone doesn't have an account already but wants to play, if you sign up using this link, (http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/ref/2325398436) we both get nice stuff once you reach level 7.

If enough people want to play, we could create a group as well.

KBF
2010-06-09, 02:58 AM
I need to waste my time on SOMETHING until APB comes out, and I need a short break from most of my other games. And I like to help. Gonna aim for level seventy-seven, want to quit at six, hit seven to make sure I help, then play every now and.. never.

I remember reading about it before it was released, should be fun if a bit extremely casual and campy.

Fri
2010-06-09, 04:21 AM
I love it. Played level 10 national army gunner and soldier. My level isn't that high not because I don't like it, but I rarely play now because usually my ping is too high for international games and I often get kicked. I think I can only play in certain servers, australian maybe, but I don't know which servers are where.

KBF
2010-06-09, 07:54 PM
I want to try the game out, but when I start the game, the updater comes up and checks everything, then music starts playing and the popup window goes completely black.. Which is annoying. Anything I can do that might help?

Aragehaor
2010-06-09, 08:21 PM
this game is pretty fun, though it has taught me that i am infact the worst plane pilot ever.

Level 4 - National Soldier.

Level 4 - National Commando.

Sneak
2010-06-09, 10:22 PM
I want to try the game out, but when I start the game, the updater comes up and checks everything, then music starts playing and the popup window goes completely black.. Which is annoying. Anything I can do that might help?

Hmm, dunno, it always works for me. Sometimes it goes black at first but then works if you wait a minute.

What operating system are you running?

this game is pretty fun, though it has taught me that i am infact the worst plane pilot ever.

I tried flying a plane once. I crashed after five seconds, killing myself and the poor saps who happened to be sitting on the wings.

I don't understand how people do it.

KBF
2010-06-09, 11:03 PM
Hmm, dunno, it always works for me. Sometimes it goes black at first but then works if you wait a minute.

What operating system are you running?

Microsoft XP: Home Edition.

Tried waiting, it's broke.

EDIT: It's fixed, gonna earn some lvaels and shot some boolet. Edit: Nope, wait, still hates me. (22)