PDA

View Full Version : Razer Mice on-the-fly sensitivity

Wandiya
2010-06-09, 05:00 AM
I am using a Razer Diamondback 3G and can't seem to get the On-the-fly sensitivty thingy working. I have installed the razer drivers and can open the config menu (but changing the options doesn't do anything). I am running Windows 7 if that matters.

KoboldRevenge
2010-06-10, 05:57 PM
You did not say what you want

olelia
2010-06-10, 07:37 PM
I am using a Razer Diamondback 3G and can't seem to get the On-the-fly sensitivty thingy working. I have installed the razer drivers and can open the config menu (but changing the options doesn't do anything). I am running Windows 7 if that matters.

I would assume that he actually did.

Erloas
2010-06-10, 07:58 PM
Well my logitech mouse has two buttons for on-the-fly sensitivity adjustments, right below the mouse wheel.
I know there are a few that have the button(s) on the bottom of the mouse, not nearly as convenient, but it works.

I hardly ever use it anyway. I can change the sensitivity each level is (2000, 1000, 500 I think by default) in the drivers, but otherwise the drivers aren't needed at all, just hit the button. But its not really on-the-fly if you have to go into the drivers to change it, so I'm assuming it is either a button or combination of buttons to change.

Eldan
2010-06-11, 02:53 AM
And here I thought he was asking for advice on how to shave flying mice. :smalltongue:

LightWraith
2010-06-11, 07:10 AM
By default, all of your mouse buttons are bound to useful functions. If you go into the Razer Control Panel, you should be able to set the button of your choice to "On-The-Fly-Sensitivity". Obviously doing this will rob that button of its previous function, but the thumb buttons typically aren't incredibly useful anyway.

From there if I remember right, you just hold the button down and scroll the mouse wheel up and down to change the sensitivity.