PDA

View Full Version : 2012 coming early?

Rahva
2010-06-09, 05:15 PM
Spreading the word just in case. Feel free to ignore if it's not your cup of tea, but it can't hurt to read. Who knows, it may feel right to you.

Hey all,

You have all probably heard of 2012, and the big changes it is supposed to bring to life on this planet.

==It's not "Doomsday"==
Many people think that in December 2012, the world is going to end. I can reassure you right now, this is not going to happen. There will not be flaming meteors crashing into the planet, there will not be a nuclear war, and there will not be massive destruction. There was a time when this was a very real option, but thanks to many intuitives around the world in the 1980s, that time is past. You do not have to be afraid. We're here to stay.

That does not mean nothing is going to happen, though.

==The End of an Era==
For a very long time now, the world has been a very dark place. Many are suffering every day while others don't care. Countries are fighting each other, kids grow up in abusive homes. Most of us are enslaved to either our subconscious issues or blindly follow the rules of society. People have very little awareness of the world around them, and barely any access to their natural intuitive gifts.

We are at the end of what Hindu mythology calls the Kali Yuga, the dark Iron Age. We are also at the end of the Mayan Calendar, which according to tradition has been running since the start of the universe. Terrance McKenna's time lines based on the Chinese I-Ching are sketching the same picture. And for the last twenty years at least, intuitives around the world have been talking about new energies coming into the planet. We call this "The Shift."

This means that much is going to change, not only in the world at large, but in everyone's personal life as well. Change needs to happen, if our world is going to move into this new age. If we celebrate this and intentionally change things, this will be easy. If we fight it, life will change things for us, and it will be difficult.

Most people these days think that this Shift is going to happen in December 2012. Others, experts in the ancient traditions such as Carl Calleman, Barbara Hand Clow, and the Mayan Elders themselves, think it will be earlier than that and suggest late 2011.

==We're Starting Early==
For a long time, the 2012 date has not felt right to many of us. It felt like a scare tactic. But when we looked at the 2011 date more closely, we found that wasn't correct, either. After intense and deep intuitive work by the famous empath and meta-intuitive senser Angel, checked by me and intuitively double-checked by many of our students, we are looking at a new date of the end of this Era. While it's tough to be 100% certain what will happen or when, we are confident enough to share what we've sensed.

The date we are looking at is October 8, 2010.

Yes, that soon.

Yes, that is in a few months already.

Attached you can find a chart based on the work of the brilliant Terence McKenna, that shows the amount of novelty or rigid order we can expect to see in the world in the next few years. Adapted by one of the most strongly gifted and extensively trained intuitives alive in the world at this moment, it combines logic with a deep meta-intuitive understanding to show us this picture: We do not have as long as we thought.

http://www.elfpath.com/forum/mats/ShiftInOct2010.png

Converting these calculations to match the Mayan Calendar, we are just today, June 9th, ending the 4th Day of the last universal cycle. The following prediction emerges:
June 11 - July 1: 4th Night
July 1 - July 21: 5th Day
July 21 - Aug 10: 5th Night
Aug 10 - Aug 30: 6th Day
Aug 30 - Sept 19: 6th Night
Sept 19 - Oct 8: 7th Day
Then, time as we know it will end.

==What You Can Do==
Why does the date matter, you ask? It's happening soon, can't we just sit and wait and see what happens? No. The Shift is much like a child being born. While you are pregnant, you need to watch what you eat and drink, you need to learn about parenting, and you need to make your life ready for a little baby who will be dependent on you to grow up healthy and happy.

If we sit and wait, if we think that nothing is going to happen for at least another one or two years, we completely miss the important Shift. Time matters. Energies matter. For this baby, this new world of ours, to be born and flourish, we need as many people spirituall awake and aware as possible. We need people to start taking off the blindfold they've been wearing all their lives, to look around, find out who they are, why they came here, and what they want to do with their lives. Then, we need for those people to reach out and teach others to do the same.

And we need for all the awake people to hold the energies that we want to see represented in this new Era. You can start this today.

==What Will Happen?==
We do not know. It has not been decided yet. As any parent knows, you cannot predict what a child is going to be like when it grows up. You may be able to tell if it is a girl or a boy, but will it be smart, athletic, popular, gifted, all of the above? Will it like rock music, or horses? Will it want to be a doctor, an astronaut, a teacher, president?

A lot of this is shaped by the child's parents, in the very first years of its life. If you give your child love, if you nurture it, give it some rules and a lot of freedom and understanding, it will grow up to be an amazing adult that you can be proud of. The same goes for our world. We are now very close to an unprecedented moment in our history, the start of a new world the likes of which no human has ever seen before. And we are its parents, you and I.

==Shape your Vision==
Everything we do shapes the world around us. Every action we take, every thought we have, influences our own energy and that of anyone around us. The mystic Richard Bach said:

No matter how qualified or deserving you are,
you will never reach a better life
until you can imagine it for yourself,
and allow yourself to have it.

The same is true for our world. No matter how much we want it, if we can not imagine a better world and allow ourselves to believe in it, we will never reach it.

I encourage each and every one of you who reads this to -- every night, before you to go bed -- spend some time truly imagining the world as you would like to see it. Imagine wildly. If you would like to be able to fly, imagine it. Imagine that everyone on this planet lives in safety, with enough food, with happiness and family who loves them. Imagine a world that is in harmony. Imagine people treating each other with honour, with love, with understanding and a desire to reach out and help.

If you spend a little time every night imagining the best world you can come up with, we will have a much better chance of making that world happen. And yes, of course we could be wrong. But with all my intuitive gifts, I say that we are not. Considering how close we are to the end of the world as we know it, how amazing the upcoming years can be, and how little effort it would take to make it so, I ask you to help us - and yourself - to make this happen.

In closing, I would like to re-iterate the words of the Mayan elder. Don't worry. It'll be ok. We are heading into a new Era, one that has the potential to be more wonderful than anything you've ever seen.

I will meet you there.

Love,
Rohaa

Master-teacher
Meta-intuitive healer
www.elfpath.com

*Please distribute this post in any forum or media you think may be interested. The more people are aware, the more we can do.

*References
1) You can learn more about how to deal with change here: [ http://elfpath.com/elfi/Dealing_with_change ]
2) To learn more about Angel Knoth, see [http://elfpath.com/elfi/Angel ]
3) More information on Barbara Hand Clow and the Mayan Calendar, see [http://www.handclow2012.com] and [www.calleman.com]
4) More information on Terence McKenna and his Timewave 2012 time line based on the I-Ching [ http://deoxy.org/mckenna.htm ] and [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_sXerYU1E8]
5) To learn more about the process of waking up and taking off your blindfold, or to learn to do it yourself, see [http://www.elfpath.com].
6) To hear the words of the Mayan Elder Don Alejandro Oxlaj, see [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x45ZZmteI0w]

Sneak
2010-06-09, 05:47 PM
Um...kay?

I didn't really understand any of that, but it exudes a very New Agey spiritual religionish vibe, so I doubt it's a safe topic for these boards anyway.

AstralFire
2010-06-09, 05:51 PM
What that guy knows about the Kali Yuga could fit in a thimble. Harrumph.

Flickerdart
2010-06-09, 06:08 PM
Multiclass Master Teacher and Meta-Intuitive Healer is suboptimal.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-06-09, 06:09 PM
HEY that isn't fair, it comes 2 days before my birthday!!!!:smallannoyed:

Jokasti
2010-06-09, 06:11 PM
We aren't at the end of the Mayan calender. Some archaeologist screwed up a translation. It's the end of the 13th b'ak'tun, not the 20th, which actually does signify the world as we know it. So it's more of a "Happy New Years" and not a "O GOD THE FIRES EVERYWHERE METEORS EARTHQUAKES AHHHH". :smallannoyed:

Spiryt
2010-06-09, 06:15 PM
Rickson by armbar.

Malfunctioned
2010-06-09, 06:15 PM
I still don't see why one ancient cultures end-of-the-world theory is so suddenly being accepted as true, please correct me if I'm wrong (mainly because I think I may be :smalltongue:) but wasn't this the same people that believed the sun would not rise if they didn't receive a human sacrifice?

Sneak
2010-06-09, 06:19 PM
Plus, they had a stupid numeral system.

Just sayin'.

Moose Fisher
2010-06-09, 06:21 PM
We aren't at the end of the Mayan calender. Some archaeologist screwed up a translation. It's the end of the 13th b'ak'tun, not the 20th, which actually does signify the world as we know it. So it's more of a "Happy New Years" and not a "O GOD THE FIRES EVERYWHERE METEORS EARTHQUAKES AHHHH". :smallannoyed:

And isn't it when the calender truly ends, it just resets to the beginning?

The 'end' would just be a new cycle.

Nefarion Xid
2010-06-09, 06:27 PM
Obscure new agey real world religion is still real world religion.

Weezer
2010-06-09, 06:27 PM
Ever since I read Kant I learned not to trust my intuitions as representing reality. I wonder if anyone else will get this, probably not.

Eloi
2010-06-09, 06:46 PM
Well, if we are to follow Mayan religion we must make human sacrifices in order to stop the 2012 disaster. OR y'know, quit cherrypicking random religions to scare ourselves.

raitalin
2010-06-09, 06:55 PM
It's got a graph, it must be true!

I read a lot about McKenna doing research on my 2012 article (http://futuristhistory.blogspot.com/2009/01/investigation-2012.html). Dude is a proponent of what I like to call "The Scientific Bulls*** Method" wherein he finds a conclusion and then manipulates data until he can get close to that conclusion and calls it a day.

SurlySeraph
2010-06-09, 07:05 PM
This is no more ridiculous than the predictions that the world would end in 2001, 2000, 1999, 1997, 1994, 1988, 1982, 1975, 1941, 1925, 1920, 1919, 1918, 1915, 1914, 1910, 1844, 1836, 1794, 1666, etc.

Which is to say completely ridiculous.

"Today's youth is rotten to the core, it is evil, godless, and lazy. It will never be what youth used to be, and it will never be able to preserve our culture."
- a Babylonian tablet, dated approximately 3,000 BC (cited in A Reader's Treasury by Paul Watzlawick et. al, 1974).

AstralFire
2010-06-09, 07:07 PM
The Kali Yuga is Hindu. of course, as I said before, he's got no basis in that either.

The Glyphstone
2010-06-09, 07:10 PM
Has anyone checked the prophecies of Nostradamus? Let's see if we can find poorly worded and ambigious rantings that confirm this guy's theories!

Trellan
2010-06-09, 07:14 PM
Plus, they had a stupid numeral system.

Just sayin'.

Double plus, damn near EVERYTHING in their culture involved the end of the world. Seriously, it was one of those cultures that was just obsessed with the concept of the world ending (well, we all are to an extent, but them moreso). I can't wait til the world's still around the next morning and we can move on to the next stupid "the world's gonna end!" theory.

Flickerdart
2010-06-09, 07:17 PM
"Today's youth is rotten to the core, it is evil, godless, and lazy. It will never be what youth used to be, and it will never be able to preserve our culture."
- a Babylonian tablet, dated approximately 3,000 BC (cited in A Reader's Treasury by Paul Watzlawick et. al, 1974).
Well it was right, wasn't it? The Babylonian gods are no longer worshipped and their culture is dead. :smalltongue:

Lord Raziere
2010-06-09, 07:19 PM
Has anyone checked the prophecies of Nostradamus? Let's see if we can find poorly worded and ambigious rantings that confirm this guy's theories!

or we could just check the History Channel and get mostly the same results.

Maximum Zersk
2010-06-09, 07:20 PM

I thought our cycle was supposed to end in the 14 b'ak'tun. That's in about 400 years.

But yes, they translated it wrong.

EDIT: Also, I worry that this thread is getting too close to real world religions.

Shas aia Toriia
2010-06-09, 07:25 PM
Not only that, but I heard that the 13th ended 20 years ago or so.
I could be wrong, of course.

Destro_Yersul
2010-06-09, 07:26 PM
Intuitive...

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

:smalltongue:

UglyPanda
2010-06-09, 08:19 PM
I can choose to react in one of two ways: One is to be annoyed that the meaningless chart is stretching the page. The other is to run around in circles screaming that chickens are trying to steal my pants in revenge for people's insistence that various exotic foods taste like them. I feel the second would be exactly as productive in choosing to believe prophecies that are totally reliant on the arbitrary construct of calendars and our choice to measure time by our number of revolutions of the Earth it takes for it to complete a single orbit around its closest star.

Maximum Zersk
2010-06-09, 08:28 PM
I can choose to react in one of two ways: One is to be annoyed that the meaningless chart is stretching the page. The other is to run around in circles screaming that chickens are trying to steal my pants in revenge for people's insistence that various exotic foods taste like them. I feel the second would be exactly as productive in choosing to believe prophecies that are totally reliant on the arbitrary construct of calendars and our choice to measure time by our number of revolutions of the sun it takes for the Earth to complete a single orbit around said sun.

Technically, it's a sphere of gaseous reactions. :smallwink:

Mewtarthio
2010-06-09, 08:34 PM
Yes, 2009 was decidedly more anarchic than 2008, wasn't it?

Maximum Zersk
2010-06-09, 08:37 PM
Yes, 2009 was decidedly more anarchic than 2008, wasn't it?

I think you have the idea of Anarchy wrong.

The word you're looking for is "Chaotic".

Anuan
2010-06-09, 09:04 PM
1) Religious topics not allowed. Even if you believe your moonhippy Mysticism/Spiritualism is not religious, it is covered by the thread rules. Thread will be locked, Anuan will be pleased.
2) For the love of knowledge, do some actual study into the Mayan beliefs and how their calender worked.
3) See every post above (and probably most of any that occur below) me for further 'lol, no' style comments.

I wonder what's going to happen when these dates pass and nothing happens. Probably something the lines of "Next year!" for the next...forever. Blah. :smallyuk:

Maximum Zersk
2010-06-09, 09:11 PM
I wonder what's going to happen when these dates pass and nothing happens. Probably something the lines of "Next year!" for the next...forever. Blah. :smallyuk:

See also: Y2K

Roland St. Jude
2010-06-09, 09:12 PM
Obscure new agey real world religion is still real world religion.

Sheriff of Moddingham: Indeed. Also, giant screen-stretching images are uncool.