PDA

View Full Version : [Nexus] Good League of Good LV: Witty Title And/Or Song Reference

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-10, 02:58 AM
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

If you're new to GLoG:
The Good League of Good is an ACRONYM organization devoted to the redemption of evildoers and the care and support of those in need. If you are looking to smite evil, please check out HALO.

If you are new to Acro or ffrp, please come to the Acro OOC thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138065) and introduce yourself first. :smallsmile:

Our IC leaders:
President: Happyturtle Amakirr (player: Happyturtle)
Vice President: Daisuke Hayashi (player: Horngeek)
Treasurer: Jazirian (player: KidKris)
Chief Warden/of Security: Susan (player: Billtodamax) and Judy (player: Lex-kat)
Heads of Pastoral Care: positions open

OOC: All players are welcome to make a character to join GLoG. The post-in-ooc-thread-first request is only so we know who is around. We aren't running auditions or anything. :smallsmile:
IC: Your character may be refused entry to the premises or asked to leave if they cause trouble in-character.
Membership form:

Name:
Current Moral or Ethical Leanings (Good/Evil):
Desired Moral or Ethical Leanings (Good/Evil):
Profession:
Race:
How can you contribute to help support this organization's goals?
Any other important information:
Preferred room assignment:

((see room list and choose))

Character room assignments:
{table=head]Location|Character|Player|Room|Notes
Main Lodge|Happy Amakirr, President|Happyturtle||
|Charity Evans|Happyturtle
|Otaso|Hyozo
|Phoenix|KidKris
|Anshu|Iames
|Nimai|Iames
|Tomris Nafisim|Je dit Viola
Cabin 1|Jazirian, Khiansa|KidKris|
A|
|Susan, Head of Security|billtodamax|
C|
Cabin 2|Amadeus|Happy Days Falgorn|
A|
Cabin 3|Crodelus|Hyozo|
A|
Cabin 4|Shania|Lex-Kat|
D|broken windows
Cabin 5|Coplantor|Coplantor|
A|Visitors Cabin|
Cabin 6|Marley|ThePhantom|
A|
Cabin 7|Helykaan|Je dit Viola|
A|
Cabin 8|Koyuki|Piggyebil|
A|
|Krysta|Lex-kat|
B|
Cabin 9|Coma Nothing|Beans|
A|
|Vashal|Quinsar|
A|
|Yamako|iElf|
B|
Cabin 10|Brendan, Ashna|Bushranger, Recaiden|
A|
Infirmary|Eko|Earl of Purple|
[/table]

Each cabin has rooms A-D. The main lodge has plenty of bunk space, but there are no separate rooms.

Cabin 5 is reserved for visitors who do not want to stay at the lodge. They are requested to check in at the main lodge, where any member can give them permission to stay for a few days. Longer than that, and unless they are in need, they would be requested to either join or move to their own place or one of the local inns.

Description of the new GLoG setting:
After the original GLoG building was destroyed by an army of catpeople, the survivors took out a mortgage and purchased Phoenix Lake Campground. Facilities include the main lodge house, a bathhouse with separate male and female sections, a stable (no horses present), various picnic shelters, and a few scattered cabins. It's set in the foothills of the Acro mountains, and mainly surrounded by woods. There are many hiking trails nearby leading to mountaintop vistas, waterfalls, seacoves, and various other locations, both within this thread, and in the Outside thread. The campground is also within easy walking distance of the Taverna Generica and the city of Inside.

At the lake, there is a small dock with a little shed nearby where a few canoes and paddleboats are stored. (They probably should be inspected first before trying to put them in the water.) The swimming area has a GIANT slide and a rope swing. Because GIANT slides and rope swings are awesome. :smallbiggrin: There is also a playground under the trees, set back from the lake somewhat, and a set of horseshoe pits.

Having been built on a Generic Ancient Burial Ground, Phoenix Lake Campground is haunted by various ghosts. They are generally harmless, and for the most part glad to have some company, though pranks and hijinks may occur. Ghosts, like the drones of old, can be NPC'd by anyone. They tend to speak in Gray.

Speaking of drones, there are very few remaining, all of which are the basic hospitality drones rather than the war-ready Security drones. They can still be NPC'd by anyone, but there should never be more than one per player in the area. No more drone swarming. :smallfrown:

Surroundings:

South, by Neon Knight:
[Lake, Southern Shores]

Our descriptive tour starts here, because NK has jurisdiction here.

The southern shore is a gentle slope descending into the waters of the lake, sandy here and there, and perfect for waders and swimmers. There are no high banks along the water, which is normally quite pleasant. Being winter, of course, it is rather chilly. The foliage around the lake isn't prickly or harsh at all, and a free trees provide shade for those inclined to lounge nearby.

[South Meadow]

Immediately south of the central shoreline is a rather nice meadow. Although winter has robbed it of some joy and vitality, [South Meadow] will be a lovely spot for picnics when warmth returns, with soft grass, pretty blooms, and an arrangement of surrounding trees that lets in just enough wind to cool you off in the summer but blocks enough so that the windchill doesn't freeze you.

[South Forest]

As the tree line thickens, conifers and deciduous trees grow in thick clumps, making a patchy canopy overhead. Hiking trails wind through it here and there, but it is mostly overgrown; the southern woods are a more remote and neglected part of the campground.

The bare wooden limbs of the deciduous trees contrast sharply with the continued vitality and life of the firs and other conifers. The elevation gently slopes up the deeper south you go, wit forested hills rising and eventually the great peaks of the mountains forming the southern part of the valley.

North, by EleventhHour:
[Once in a lifetime, you get a new beginning]

GLoG, was blown apart and torn down, those who visited it mourned the loss of such an extravagant building, and for the loss of a landmark they grew up with. When they heard word of it being rebuilt, from almost the ground, people came to see, and to work. The following is an excerpt from a journal of a woman who came to see the new place...

On the northern shores of the lake, 'tis easy to see why they pick such a place. To the south it one range of mountains, sandy beaches and old forgotten trails, on the north side, things are rockier. For example, even as I write this, I stand on the head of a short cliffside some six feet above the glistening blue waters, well they are frozen over with ice at the moment, glittering in the sun, but I can imagine the summer view...

To look around, turning in an eastward fasion, it's easiest to notice the grey mountain peak of the beginning of the northern range, the massive waterfall feeding the lake shining white even from here, there are the forested groves and the low growing holly bushes, some dead for the winter, others still a vibrant green as thier sort dictates. To the north, I will have to travel through the woods, to be looking upon the sights. Coming back 'round to the west, you can see the battered place of old, where a graveyard must have stood, some pitted old pillars and laystones of granite grown over with moss, and pushed aside by saplings.

Upon starting the climb up the hillsides about the mountainous locale, I noticed that where some rockslides had taken the face away from the lower mountain revealing black, midnight cracks into the roots of the world, leading who knows where, and sealed for who knows how long. Ah! I have reached a merry pinnacle, about halfway up those imposing peaks. Oh, 'tis cold, certainly, but any who dare venture up this far are surely in for a treat of wonder. Looking down across the forest, you can see the blackened trees to the west, and the breaks in the treeline where the cabins and lodges stand empty, with the little cleared roads drawing snaked pathes between them.

Up here, you can taste the frigid air, and only the lowest growing bushes are able to grow at all. Miraculously, when I stopped in a little enclave on the side of the hill, heading back down now, there were blueberries growing! In the middle of winter, no less! Unfortunately, there was a storm brewing, and I had no time to stop and wait. One thing did catch my eye though, on the way down, that somehow I couldn't see from the peak, and I have yet to drop by the main lodge itself to see, but from here I could see a tree, massive beyond reason of twisted branches and a trunk easily as large as a house, I would say it was a blue ash, but they couldn't possibly grow so tall...

Island: (by Rebonack)
In the midst of the lake there is a small island. Getting here is a bit of a swim unless other means of transportation are available.

It's generally sandy with more than a few alder trees quite happy to take advantage of the water. Everything is powdered with a light application of snow, disturbed by only the occasional bird footprints. Isn't exactly the sort of location large animals come to.

The place is largely wooded with the occasional granite boulder sticking out of the snow, strange swirling petroglyphs etched into them. And in the middle of the island is a structure of decent size. A low, squat building of stacked stones. Looks to be a crypt of some kind.

Should one step into the barrow...

It's dark inside. And kinda wet. The walls are carved with the same odd swirling sigils that were found on several of the stones outside. In the middle of the ruin lies a huge stone table, ancient glyphs ringing the edge. The slab appears to have broken ages ago, split right down the middle. Several windows allow sunlight to filter in, causing the various stone to cast long shadows.

Or at least they do when the skylights aren't covered in snow.

Buildings:
Main Lodge: This large building contains an industrial kitchen with a cafeteria style serving area, and an open space that was once used as the dining hall. The space is warmed by a massive fireplace. Bunk beds are lined up on one end of the hall, opposite the kitchen, and a few comfy chairs and sofas are beginning to appear around the fireplace as they are procured. The building itself is made of stone.

Bathhouse: This building is divided into the men's and women's bathhouses, with entrances at either end. It has shower stalls, a line of sinks, and toilet stalls in each. By now, the shower curtains have been replaced and the whole area has been scrubbed to cleanliness and usability.

Cabins: Each cabin has 4 rooms, each with shelves and space for three bunk beds. The ones nearest to the lodge have been cleaned out and are habitable, though they lack furniture and any source of heat.

Infirmary:
The outside of the infirmary looks just like all the rest of the buildings. Nothing distinguishes it at all.

But inside, everything is white, with silver highlighting. Even though it doesn't seem possible, when looking from outside, sunlight filters inside. Giving the place a warm feeling with natural light.

A soft, soothing music filters through the whole building and words can barely be heard saying words of healing and comfort, like: "You are going to be okay." "We'll take care of you." "You are dear to us." and so on.

Each room is walled off for a limited amount of privacy, because the pixies know that humans seem to need this. Strange. But it is limited. There are no doors.

Kinda looks like this:
|_\___\___\___\___\___\___\___\___\___\_|
|__\___\___\___\___\___\___\___\___\___\|

Except the angles are more severe, so that people on the other side of the hall can't see into anyone's room. Only someone intentionally looking in, can see you.

Ghosts:

{table=head]Ghost|Player|Notes
Teenage Prankster|Hyozo|Seems to enjoy tormenting Charity
Bloody gentleman|Hyozo|
Ironbeard|Happyturtle|A dwarven gentleman rake
Lady Anastasia Miranda Ophelia Stuart|Happyturtle|former royal courtesan
Nurse Piper|NPC|Former camp nurse, thinks of the GLoG infirmary as her domain
Lady Phoenix|ThePhantom|the lady in the faded red dress
Vidalia|Lex-kat|Former member of old GLoG
Heather|Happyturtle|Drowned teenage girl
Jase|Happyturtle|teenage boy
[/table]

http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1001/d10/1026/f540261.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/33956942)

Attention villains:
Conflict is great! It's the heart of any story, and there isn't much to roleplay without it. However, as a player to player courtesy, please check in with the players who are active at any given time before launching an attack. Not everyone wants to roleplay combat scenes, and sometimes there are other things going on (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0497.html) that players don't want to interrupt for a random fight. Either a PM/IM to players, a short post in thread to say ((Mind if I introduce a villain here?)) or a longer post in the OOC thread if it's a larger plot is appreciated.

Also, please don't plan any villainy that will result in destroying the base or having the same effect (poisoning the lake, burning down the forest, etc.)

Base Defences:
So Khiansa goes around the grounds, casting alarm spells around the surrounding woods, and wards against the weaker classes of undead, devil or demon (eg. Those least likely to be PCs :smallwink:), weak wards to limit the strength of destructive magic, and other such weak fields of protection, in order to make things a bit safer in general, before he can eventually go back over and make stronger, more selective wards.
After setting up the wards, he'll start the considerably harder work of magically fortifying the buildings themselves, especially the lodge, weaving spells of protection and strength in between and through the building materials, so that they may better withstand attack.

NB: As part of a continuing effort to move away from DnD and become more freeform, there is no longer any inbuilt organizational capability of 'alignment detection'. Individual PCs may or may not have this ability.

Reference images:

Main lodge:
http://www.campgreenville.org/myimages/img_1464.jpg

GIANT slide:
http://www.campgreenville.org/myimages/historical_4.jpg

The lake:

http://www.campgreenville.org/myimages/img_1545.jpg

***When this thread reaches 50 pages, anyone can make a new GLoG thread, which grants them the right to choose the title and (optional) theme song. Please be willing to keep the cabin list updated, and check that the link to the Acro OOC thread is current. If you anticipate being away from the forums much during the lifetime of the thread (each thread usually lasts a few weeks) then please let someone else do it.***

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-10, 03:22 AM
"That's good. Are there any particular wedding customs from your culture that you wish to have observed?" Cerise asks.

((Repost))

The Bushranger
2010-06-10, 10:11 AM
[Infirmary, main part]

Quinn, leaning against the deadtimed Tobias, ponders that for a moment. "Well, I think there isn't anything too unique. Unless customs are different for you?" She blushes a little, thinking of some marriage customs she's known of. Betazoid and Eillistraeean ones come to mind...

[Infirmary, kitchenette]

Jamie skips back over to her friends. "Mommy said I could go as long as I stayed in touch with her!" she says, happily.

FireFox
2010-06-10, 05:27 PM
Toby undeadtimes and reflexively slips an arm around Quinn's side as he thinks. Well, I don't have any special customs from my culture, but some symbols are important to maintain. Rings to represent eternal love, things like that, you know?

Earl of Purple
2010-06-10, 05:54 PM
Outside the Main Cabin

A silver people-carrier is parked here, with the bonnet pointing down the main drive. Leaning against the large vehicle is a man with black hair wearing a posh, tailored suit and sunglasses. Standing next to him is Natalie, the black-haired, green-eyed girl wearing a denim dress and a red rucksack. Natalie is carrying her teddybear with stiches down its belly as usual. There is definately a resemblance between the two; Natalie certainly appears to be related to the man in the suit.

horngeek
2010-06-10, 05:56 PM
Abigail, giggling, hops in!

Akashi
2010-06-10, 07:32 PM
The entrance area.

Akashi and Thecla arrive just outside of the boundaries of GLOG. Akashi begins to walk towards the main cabin.

Huh. Pretty grounds.

wxdruid
2010-06-10, 07:47 PM
Thecla pads alongside Akashi. She's sniffing the air and looking around with interest.

Akashi
2010-06-10, 07:50 PM
Akashi walks into GLOG and looks around for anyone interested in RPing with a possible new recruit.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-10, 07:59 PM
[Infirmary, main part]

Quinn, leaning against the deadtimed Tobias, ponders that for a moment. "Well, I think there isn't anything too unique. Unless customs are different for you?" She blushes a little, thinking of some marriage customs she's known of. Betazoid and Eillistraeean ones come to mind...

"We come from an entirely different world," Cerise points out. "Let's assume our customs are very different until we know otherwise."

Anshu makes a small bow and withdraws. "Please excuse me a moment." He heads outside.

[Infirmary, kitchenette]

Jamie skips back over to her friends. "Mommy said I could go as long as I stayed in touch with her!" she says, happily.

Mara returns in her kimono. "I'm ready too."

Akashi walks into GLOG and looks around for anyone interested in RPing with a possible new recruit.

A man in robes comes out of the main building.

Akashi
2010-06-10, 08:04 PM
Akashi seeing the man, walks up to him and offers a polite bow.

Greetings. My name is Akashi Nolor. I was told that i might find this a like-minded organization. This fine wolf here is my new friend. I hope that you don't mind my asking her to accompany me.

UncleWolf
2010-06-10, 08:06 PM
Fluffy, half-dragon dire rancor beast, comes lumbering in from the countryside, sniffing the air for food. Roxie, his pixie caretaker, is in his pocket, having fallen asleep.

He's about 20 meters tall, covered in black scales and armored plates, has wings and a large tail. As well as a vest with the aforementioned pocket.

Thecla may remember him from before, when he died at Trog's.

wxdruid
2010-06-10, 08:12 PM
Thecla pads up to the man in robes and politely sniffs his feet. She wags her tail when she spots the odd beast coming out of the forest, he has a familiar smell.

Akashi
2010-06-10, 08:14 PM
Fluffy, half-dragon dire rancor beast, comes lumbering in from the countryside, sniffing the air for food. Roxie, his pixie caretaker, is in his pocket, having fallen asleep.

He's about 20 meters tall, covered in black scales and armored plates, has wings and a large tail. As well as a vest with the aforementioned pocket.

Thecla may remember him from before, when he died at Trog's.

Say WHAT?!?! That is both awesome and terrifying...I want one...

Akashi's jaw drops when she sees fluffy.

I...I...I...Holy S(hebogin) balls!

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-10, 08:14 PM
Akashi seeing the man, walks up to him and offers a polite bow.

Greetings. My name is Akashi Nolor. I was told that i might find this a like-minded organization. This fine wolf here is my new friend. I hope that you don't mind my asking her to accompany me.

Anshu's feet are in sandals.

"Hello, Akashi Nolor. I am Surely-Refulgent Anshu. The Good League of Good is dedicated to redeeming evildoers whenever possible, and I don't believe your wolf friend will pose a problem" Anshu replies. "However, at the moment, there appears to be a behemoth approaching. We should go see if it's dangerous before we continue this conversation, I think." He removes an object from inside his robes, about the size of a large golden belt buckle, and drops it to the ground. It unfolds into a magitech glider and hovers just off the ground as Anshu steps onto it.

UncleWolf
2010-06-10, 08:16 PM
Want one? Sadly, the only one to have him is the pixie in his pocket. He furrows his massive eyebrows as he looks at the people, not knowing where he is, and not really caring. He's looking for food...

horngeek
2010-06-10, 08:16 PM
Meanwhile... a woman approaches GLoG.

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x280/kriskatarn/CitternTiefling.png

Akashi
2010-06-10, 08:17 PM
Akashi looks at her swords, and then at Fluffy.

If it is a threat then...well then unless the Grand Dragon decides to give me a great blessing I am screwed...I...I think I am going to pee myself...

Akashi would ask about the glider. But fluffy kinda has her dumbfounded.

horngeek
2010-06-10, 08:19 PM
Akashi might see the Infernal-looking lady approaching! Or something. :smalltongue:

Akashi
2010-06-10, 08:21 PM
Akashi might see the Infernal-looking lady approaching! Or something. :smalltongue:

Akashi looks away from the towering thing-of-doom, and sees the new lady. She would again, normally investigate immediately, but...OMG FLUFFY!!!!

I think...I think...WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?!?!

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-10, 08:26 PM
Akashi looks at her swords, and then at Fluffy.

If it is a threat then...well then unless the Grand Dragon decides to give me a great blessing I am screwed...I...I think I am going to pee myself...

Akashi would ask about the glider. But fluffy kinda has her dumbfounded.

Anshu makes a note to ask about the Grand Dragon, and subtly works a bit of magic to make Akashi stronger, faster, tougher, and all around more awesome. It can also produce armor and weapons of perfect quality from golden light, if she feels the need.

"We seem to be having a flurry of activity. But for now, let us go." Anshu takes Akashi's arm and pulls her onto the glider, which then takes off toward Fluffy's head.

Akashi
2010-06-10, 08:29 PM
Akashi, who looks like

A new challenger has appeared! Akashi Nolor walks into the tavern. She is about six feet tall. Half elven half celestial. She has a pair of white feathered wings. And she has a katana and a wakazshie on her hip. she wears a black and yellow kimono.
Spreads her wings and keeps pace with Anshu. Flying along side of him.

The Bushranger
2010-06-10, 08:31 PM
Toby undeadtimes and reflexively slips an arm around Quinn's side as he thinks. Well, I don't have any special customs from my culture, but some symbols are important to maintain. Rings to represent eternal love, things like that, you know?

Quinn nods in agreement with Tobias. "Rings are a symbol of unbroken love, and it's considered bad luck for the groom to see the bride on their wedding day until the time comes for her to walk up the aisle."

---

Jamie, meanwhile, grins at her friends, and presumably they head out to the carriage where Natalie is waiting.

---

A junco flies over the grounds, peering down at Fluffy.

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeering.

horngeek
2010-06-10, 08:32 PM
Zamira and Shrike may uncurtain!

UncleWolf
2010-06-10, 08:34 PM
Fluffy looks puzzledly at the two as they approaches and suddenly sneezes from some of the pollen from the fields he just came from. He accidentally lets out some of his acidic breath, just enough to likely cause some irritation and itching, and the force of the air should be more than enough to cause some turbulence.

Of course, it probably looks like a deliberate attack instead of just a sneeze.

wxdruid
2010-06-10, 08:37 PM
Thecla lopes after them and circles to one side to approach the creature. Her tail is wagging and she's generally showing signs that she's friendly.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-10, 08:38 PM
((Gotta Deadtime))

The Bushranger
2010-06-10, 08:38 PM
Indeed they do, and at the moment Shrike, unaware of the goings-on outside, is snoozing and cuddling Zamira. Inside the sap still. :smalltongue:

----

"SEEEP!!"

Tom the Junco does a barrel-roll and gives Fluffy extra distance!

Akashi
2010-06-10, 08:39 PM
Akashi manages to doge some of the acid, and most of what does hit her doesn't hurt her much due to her celestial heritage, but she does get some in her eyes, and she starts to fall as she lets out a strangled scream.

Agh! It's in my eyes!

horngeek
2010-06-10, 08:41 PM
Indeed they do, and at the moment Shrike, unaware of the goings-on outside, is snoozing and cuddling Zamira. Inside the sap still. :smalltongue:

Zamira grins, and is cuddled!

She waits for Shrike to wake up.

McBish
2010-06-10, 08:43 PM
Ah screaming that isn't a good way to be woken up. Rayum sits up by his small carvings in the log pile and looks around not sure what to do now. He slowly starts to make his way towards the yelling his eyes going wide seeing the large beast.

The Bushranger
2010-06-10, 08:49 PM
Maybe it's the screaming, maybe not, but Shrike does wake up inside her and Zamira's cabin now, stretching.

---

Tom starts calculating trajectories and firing angles inside his little birdbrain...

horngeek
2010-06-10, 08:50 PM
Zamira smiles at her. "Sleep well, love?"

The Bushranger
2010-06-10, 08:54 PM
"Quite well, lover mine. And you?"
Shrike smiles back and decides to dispel the sap. :smalltongue:
"Did you hear something a minute ago?"

horngeek
2010-06-10, 08:56 PM
Zamira looks at her. "Not really..."

Zamira's ear points up, picking up... "...sounds like screaming. Can you get me out of this? It's nice, but if there's going to be a fight..."

Akashi
2010-06-10, 08:56 PM
Unless someone feels like rescuing her, Akashi will crash to the ground on my next post. (she wont die or anything, just break a arm and a leg...sorry, bad joke)

The Bushranger
2010-06-10, 09:03 PM
Shrike nods, and quickly goes to release Zamira, before grabbing her clothes as she rolls out of bed. "Guess we'll snuggle and talk later, eh?" she asks, chuckling, as she grabs her Reaper Daiklave. "But duty calls."

---

Tom the Junco decides to make use of his frosty breath weapon!

Making a nice, slick area for Akashi to land on on the ground and slide, as opposed to hitting the ground and suffering a sudden stop.

UncleWolf
2010-06-10, 09:04 PM
Fluffy tilts his head in curiosity at the falling person and Tom, trying to get his somewhat dim mind to understand what he's seeing. His tail flicks to the side, knocking over a large patch of trees. He roars loudly in pain as one of the trees, a honey locust, pierces a soft patch of skin with it's long thorns.

It's a rather intimidating sight with all his tusks and razor sharp spines.

horngeek
2010-06-10, 09:05 PM
Zamira nods, and throws on her underwear before heading out!

...modesty is secondary here, it seems. :smalltongue:

Akashi
2010-06-10, 09:06 PM
Tom the Junco decides to make use of his frosty breath weapon!

Making a nice, slick area for Akashi to land on on the ground and slide, as opposed to hitting the ground and suffering a sudden stop.

Akashi lands on the sliding area and slides to a safe stop.

That wasn't as bad as it could have been. Now if I could just see right.

Akashi lays on her back and casts a spell to restore her eyes to health.

The Bushranger
2010-06-10, 09:11 PM
:smalltongue:

Shrike hurries out after Zamira, and presumably spots the icy ramp and figure on it...

---

Tom the Junco resumes watching Fluffy warily.

Akashi
2010-06-10, 09:19 PM
Akashi stands up, looks at Fluffy and sighs.

This wont end well.

She draws both her swords, and is about to charge into Fluffy when the ground erupts as a wild deadtime ooze bursts out and swallows Akashi mid charge.

wxdruid
2010-06-10, 09:26 PM
Thecla skids to a halt and looks up at the creature. She thought he was friendly, but now he's destroying the trees? and spitting acid? She's unsure of herself and her tail lowers in response.

UncleWolf
2010-06-10, 09:40 PM
Fluffy whimpers a bit and turns, likely barely missing people with his wings as he gently removes the tree from his tail. He whines a bit when he does so.

wxdruid
2010-06-10, 09:54 PM
Thecla quickly ducks, flattening herself to the ground to avoid being swept away.

She lets out a whimper/whine in response to his sounds of pain.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-10, 10:12 PM
((Back at last))

Anshu hovers on his windblade a safe-ish distance from Fluffy, having evaded the acid sneeze. His eyes narrow. "Can you understand me?" he booms.

UncleWolf
2010-06-10, 10:19 PM
Fluffy finally pulls the tree out of his tail and sets it aside, being careful not to squish any flimsy humans and then turns to Anshu, frowning. Of course he could understand him. He gives the man a look of being annoyed at being treated as if he were a child. Only his Mummy (Roxie) could treat him as such.

Just thinking of Mummy made Fluffy feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

The Bushranger
2010-06-10, 10:21 PM
Shrike, meanwhile, seems to have paused to gape at the beast. :smalltongue:

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-10, 10:22 PM
"Can you speak?" Anshu asks.

horngeek
2010-06-10, 10:23 PM
Zamira looks at Anshu, as she walks next to him.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-10, 10:27 PM
((Anshu is hovering on his windblade up in the air))

UncleWolf
2010-06-10, 10:29 PM
Fluffy gives a snort of derision at the question, causing a bit more acidic vapor to appear. He wish he could speak, to tell Mummy how nice she was or how he cared for her, but the tusks made it impossible for him. Fluffy is almost tempted to flick the silly man away, but figures that Roxie would be angry at him for it.

horngeek
2010-06-10, 10:42 PM
Zamira moves away from the vapor, trying to understand the snorts.

...she should be able to get the general gist of it.

The Bushranger
2010-06-10, 10:50 PM
Shrike moves to stand close to Zamira, still staring.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-10, 11:22 PM
Anshu backs away from the acid vapor, looking grim and weighing his options. The behemoth didn't seem completely hostile, but it wasn't able to communicate - at least not with him. He takes up the form of the Water Dragon, light playing about him as if the sun was shining down through a pool of water and then breaking into prismatic ripples.

UncleWolf
2010-06-11, 12:13 AM
Fluffy coos at the pleasant sight and reaches out to touch it.

Akashi
2010-06-11, 04:46 PM
The deadtime ooze grows bored with Akashi and poofs off for now. Akashi glares at it as it vanishes.

Ok...so what did I miss? No one is fighting right now. So I assume that the big beasty isn't trying to kill anyone right now. So...WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?!

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-11, 05:09 PM
Fluffy coos at the pleasant sight and reaches out to touch it.

The light display soon fades.

"It doesn't seem to be hostile, but it doesn't seem able to communicate. I'm going to try leading it away."

As he speaks, Anshu conjures up a pulsing sphere of golden light between him and Fluffy and observes how the creature reacts.

Akashi
2010-06-11, 05:12 PM
Akashi sheaths her blades and flies up near Anshu.

If it can communicate verbally at all I will be able to understand it.

UncleWolf
2010-06-11, 06:09 PM
The golden orb startles him a bit, some of his spines raising in response. Fluffy growls a bit at it. He's been hurt by spells that look similar to that when he fights in the Arena. His wings move to help protect Roxie, still in his pocket, and he backs up a bit.

Fluffy has no spoken language, as his tusks make it impossible for him to speak.

billtodamax
2010-06-11, 06:18 PM
Samuel's watching the confrontation with Fluffy with a great deal of amusement.

He's found himself a deck-chair from somewhere and is drinking a vivid purple drink. It's probably safe for other people to drink.

Samuel is a very fat man, the sort you'd call jolly. He wears far more coats and jackets than would seem practical, all of them in vibrant, deep colours. They're adorned with many many pockets.

iElf
2010-06-11, 06:25 PM
a young woman of about 20 approaches the base at a hurried pace , trailing a small boy of about 10 behind her "come on Toby, almost there!"

Murkus
2010-06-11, 06:28 PM
Toby huffs and puffs, blue eyes wide. The little boy glances about, a child's fear on his face, but tries to keep up.

iElf
2010-06-11, 06:31 PM
Nicola leads the two of them to the main house , and knocks on the door desperately "hello? is anyone here? please!help us!"

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-11, 06:34 PM
Anshu tenses, but the light just pulses there, harmless. Anshu adds some sparkles and different colors to it and moves it from side to side.

Murkus
2010-06-11, 06:39 PM
Toby clings to his sister, shuddering. "Hello?!" He shouts, his voice barely carrying. "Anyone?!

UncleWolf
2010-06-11, 06:45 PM
Fluffy backs up again when the swirls appear letting loose a low rumbling growl. This was definitely meant to distract him from something. He turns his massive head, looking around for any threat. Nothing was going to hurt Mummy while she was with him.

Not again.

iElf
2010-06-11, 06:51 PM
Nicola raises her voice "IS ANYONE HERE? PLEASE!"

Murkus
2010-06-11, 06:55 PM
Toby pulls on her arm. "Nicky! What are we gonna do?"

happyturtle
2010-06-11, 06:56 PM
They're busy trying to keep the Dire Half-Dragon Rancor from accidentally destroying the place. :smalltongue: ((Srsly, this is a slow moving thread and most of the undeadtimed players are in the middle of another encounter. Give it a bit more time before continuing to scream.))

Roxie wakes up in Fluffy's pocket and stretches. Resurrections took a lot out of her. She climbs up to the top of his pocket and peers out. "Hey, boy, whatcha doing?" (speaking to Fluffy)

iElf
2010-06-11, 06:57 PM
Nicola sits down on the floor, and covers her face "I have no idea...we won't survive on the streets for a week...."

Murkus
2010-06-11, 07:01 PM
((Take your time. And if by 'boy', did you mean me? If so, I shall edit.))

"Aw, Nick, don't think like that..." Toby hugs his sister, trying to make her feel better. Though he wasn't sure he believed his own words.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-11, 07:03 PM
Anshu lets the light disappear. "That was supposed to keep it entertained, not make it tense." Then he spots movement as Roxie wakes. "Hello there! Are you all right?"

Akashi
2010-06-11, 07:05 PM
Akashi sees the two in distress, and decides to leave the thing she is too small to fight to the others. She walks over to nick and toby.

Hello. Are you two in need of assistance?

UncleWolf
2010-06-11, 07:13 PM
Fluffy feels Roxie moving around and looks down, keeping his wings in a protective circle. He gives a bit of a growl and looks around for anything hostile. His body language shows he believes there to be a threat near by.

happyturtle
2010-06-11, 07:17 PM
Roxie flies out and glares down at Anshu, hands on hips. "You! You better not hurt my baby, or I'll make you regret it!" :smallmad:

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-11, 07:20 PM
"I've done nothing to harm him, I assure you. I was rather more worried about the harm he might do this campsite."

Murkus
2010-06-11, 07:23 PM
Tobias immediately moves to protect his sister, putting his arms out and standing in front of her. He tries to look, and feel, brave.

This action, however, appears to be reflexive. The lady who comes up seems nice. "Y-yah. My sis said you guys could help us out."

Akashi
2010-06-11, 07:27 PM
Tobias immediately moves to protect his sister, putting his arms out and standing in front of her. He tries to look, and feel, brave.

This action, however, appears to be reflexive. The lady who comes up seems nice. "Y-yah. My sis said you guys could help us out."

Akashi holds up her hands to show non-agression, and that she is...wait no. she's armed, but to show that her weapons are still sheathed.

I don't know much about this place, I am new here. But from what I have heard your sister is right. Do you need protection? Or food and lodging?

happyturtle
2010-06-11, 07:28 PM
(You think he'd be more scared of this guy (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081216015127/starwars/images/thumb/c/c4/Marek_Bull_Rancor.jpg/800px-Marek_Bull_Rancor.jpg) than the nice lady who is trying to help. :smallwink:)

"Fluffy, did you smash any buildings? You know you aren't supposed to smash buildings." Roxie asks.

iElf
2010-06-11, 07:30 PM
Nicola hold her brother back "it's ok. she's only trying to help..." she looks at akashi "in fact ..yes we are...our parents were recently killed by an evil cult of sorts, who proceeded to disown us as well...I don't know how that worked...I seems to be complicated. I'm left with no means of support to take care of Toby by myself..and I heard you took in people who were in need..."

UncleWolf
2010-06-11, 07:34 PM
Fluffy whimpers and looks at the trees he accidentally knocked over, looking embarrassed to have done the accident in front of his Mummy. He didn't want to make her mad at him...:smallfrown:

Akashi
2010-06-11, 07:36 PM
Nicola hold her brother back "it's ok. she's only trying to help..." she looks at akashi "in fact ..yes we are...our parents were recently killed by an evil cult of sorts, who proceeded to disown us as well...I don't know how that worked...I seems to be complicated. I'm left with no means of support to take care of Toby by myself..and I heard you took in people who were in need..."

Akashi nods, then reaches into her kimono and pulls out a scroll. She opens the scroll and lays it on the ground, only about the first foot of it are revealed. There is a circle made of oriental style calligraphy characters with spikes of characters coming off of it. Akashi drops to one knee and begins making hand signs.

As I said, I am new here, so I cannot speak for the organization. As a matter of fact, I am not even a member yet. But I can provide you two with a good meal.

She finishes her hand signs and slaps an open palm into the open center of the circle. There is a large puff of smoke, and then there is a full oriental meal on the scroll where the writing had been. Akashi tears off the blank section and then stands up, replacing the scroll in her kimono.

Please. eat.

happyturtle
2010-06-11, 07:39 PM
"It's okay, Fluffy. I know you didn't mean to." Roxie hugs one of his tusks. "You were hungry, weren't you? And mummy was asleep."

iElf
2010-06-11, 07:40 PM
Akashi nods, then reaches into her kimono and pulls out a scroll. She opens the scroll and lays it on the ground, only about the first foot of it are revealed. There is a circle made of oriental style calligraphy characters with spikes of characters coming off of it. Akashi drops to one knee and begins making hand signs.

As I said, I am new here, so I cannot speak for the organization. As a matter of fact, I am not even a member yet. But I can provide you two with a good meal.

She finishes her hand signs and slaps an open palm into the open center of the circle. There is a large puff of smoke, and then there is a full oriental meal on the scroll where the writing had been. Akashi tears off the blank section and then stands up, replacing the scroll in her kimono.

Please. eat.

Nicola smiles at her "thank you so much. thank the nice lady toby"

Murkus
2010-06-11, 07:41 PM
Toby is a bit distrusting, at first. He remains by his sister, holding her tight. "You can do magic too?" The boy asks.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-11, 07:41 PM
"No significant damage was done to the grounds," Anshu says, "But I couldn't be sure he wasn't dangerous."

((It's not fear so much as different tactics. Large, dangerous, possibly hostile monster? Drive it off or kill it. Angry woman who seems to have power over the beast? Calm her down.))

Akashi
2010-06-11, 07:44 PM
Toby is a bit distrusting, at first. He remains by his sister, holding her tight. "You can do magic too?" The boy asks.

Yes I can. I am blessed by the Grand Dragon to enact his will. He grants me spells to do so with. I am what some have called a "Favored Soul" Or a "True Priestess". I myself would call myself a humble servant.

Murkus
2010-06-11, 07:46 PM
Toby steps forward, looking at her curiously. "My sister's right. You seem... nice. Thank you for the food."

His face lights up with a smile. "I can do magic. You wanna see?"

Akashi
2010-06-11, 07:47 PM
Toby steps forward, looking at her curiously. "My sister's right. You seem... nice. Thank you for the food."

Akashi smiles warmly.

I would love to see. But why don't you eat first. Then your food wont get cold.

iElf
2010-06-11, 07:50 PM

"toby..I told you...not till you can control it" Nicola helps herself to some of the food, and hands some to Toby

UncleWolf
2010-06-11, 07:50 PM
Fluffy gives a bit of a pleased growl at the mention of food and whines in hope that there is some nearby. He was happy that his Mummy wasn't mad. :smallsmile:

Akashi
2010-06-11, 07:52 PM
"toby..I told you...not till you can control it" Nicola helps herself to some of the food, and hands some to Toby

The food is a large bowl of rice, grilled beef and chicken, wantons, sushi, lo mein, and stir fry. The only utensils are chopsticks.

Oh you have trouble controlling your power? What kind of powers do you have?

Murkus
2010-06-11, 07:52 PM
Toby rolls his eyes. "Yeah yeah. I know. But how do I get to control it if I don't practice?"

The boy takes the food, eating in a way that seems refined beyond his years. The chopsticks are wielded easily.

"I can make things. Little objects and stuff. And I can blow stuff up." He seems very proud of his powers.

He finally notices Fluffy, and his baby blues widen. "What's that?"

((EDITED))

Akashi
2010-06-11, 07:55 PM
Toby rolls his eyes. "Yeah yeah. I know. But how do I get to control it if I don't practice?"

The boy takes the food, eating in a way that seems refined beyond his years.

"I can make things. Little objects and stuff. And I can blow stuff up."

Akashi smiles warmly at him again.

You are very skilled for someone your age. Both in magic, and in table manners. Are either of you thirsty? The scroll summons Sakai for this meal, and I don't think that it would be a good idea for me to let either of you drink alcohol.

iElf
2010-06-11, 07:56 PM

The boy takes the food, eating in a way that seems refined beyond his years. The chopsticks are wielded easily.

"I can make things. Little objects and stuff. And I can blow stuff up."

((EDITED))

"and that's why I'll teach you when you're older, and...oh gods what is that?"

happyturtle
2010-06-11, 07:56 PM
"Sit down in the clearing, and I'll be right back with some food. Be careful not to squish the humans, okay?" The pixie kisses Fluffy on the nose and *POP*'s out of sight.

Akashi
2010-06-11, 07:57 PM
Akashi doesn't look at Fluffy. She seems to be avoiding doing so.

I have no clue...and I don't know if I want to find out. All I know is that it's not trying to eat me. So I am going to let it be and hope that it returns the favor.

iElf
2010-06-11, 08:00 PM
Akashi smiles warmly at him again.

You are very skilled for someone your age. Both in magic, and in table manners. Are either of you thirsty? The scroll summons Sakai for this meal, and I don't think that it would be a good idea for me to let either of you drink alcohol.

"oh yes please. just some water would be fine"

UncleWolf
2010-06-11, 08:03 PM
Fluffy curls up on the ground and watches the happenings as he listens to Roxie's suggestion. He's a half-dragon Dire rancor beast, about 60ft tall, covered in black scales and armored plates with spikes as well as several large razor sharp claws, tusks, and a pair of wings on his back.

He eagerly awaits his Mummy's return.

Murkus
2010-06-11, 08:05 PM
The boy stares at Fluffy a bit longer, brief comprehension in his gaze. He returns to the food a moment later, particularly enjoying the meat. It's as if he hasn't eaten in a long time.

Akashi
2010-06-11, 08:08 PM
Akashi takes the large empty drinking bowl and breaths softly into it. It fills up with sparkling clear water.

Here you go children.

She hands them the bowl and sits down lotus style. She is turned enough to be able to watch fluffy out of the corner of her eye. Her left hand has strayed to the hilt of her wakazashi. She seems a bit nervous about the enormous beast.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-11, 08:10 PM
Well, the beast seems docile enough now. Anshu flies over to Akashi and the siblings, stepping off his windblade and letting it fold back to its dormant, belt buckle-sized form.

Murkus
2010-06-11, 08:11 PM
The ravenous boy finishes most of his meal, taking the bowl of water and drinking before handing it to his sister. "That's really cool. I can't do that."

"What's sake?" He suddenly asks.

Akashi
2010-06-11, 08:15 PM
The ravenous boy finishes most of his meal, taking the bowl of water and drinking before handing it to his sister. "That's really cool. I can't do that."

"What's Sakai?" He suddenly asks.

It's sake misspelled...

Well I have to prepare the scroll before hand, and cook the meal to put into the scroll. But it is a very handy thing to have.

iElf
2010-06-11, 08:15 PM

"What's Sakai?" He suddenly asks.

Nicloa drinks, still a bit sore about being called a child. she's 20 for goodness sake! "Sake is rice wine Toby. they drink it in the far east"

Akashi
2010-06-11, 08:16 PM
Nicloa drinks, still a bit sore about being called a child. she's 20 for goodness sake! "Sake is rice wine Toby. they drink it in the far east"

Oops. I thought she was a child like Toby...how old it Toby by the way?

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-11, 08:17 PM
"So, Akashi, tell me about your Grand Dragon," Anshu says, sinking into a cross-legged position and tucking his dormant glider back inside his robe.

Murkus
2010-06-11, 08:18 PM
Toby's around ten. "Rice wine. I think I heard something like that in school..." He says, tapping his chin intellectually.

Akashi
2010-06-11, 08:20 PM
"So, Akashi, tell me about your Grand Dragon."

Akashi, who didn't notice Anshu coming up looks startled, then a bit confused, then realizes what's going on.

The Grand Dragon is the king of the gods of my homelands. What would you like to know about him.

As the real Akashi gets ready to make everything up about this deity.

happyturtle
2010-06-11, 08:26 PM
Roxie the pixie *POP*'s back into view, toting a bear carcass.

Yes, a freaking bear.

The bear appears to have had its throat cut by an energy weapon of some kind.

"Here you go, baby. Eat up!" :smallsmile:

Akashi
2010-06-11, 08:28 PM
Roxie the pixie *POP*'s back into view, toting a bear carcass.

Yes, a freaking bear.

The bear appears to have had its throat cut by an energy weapon of some kind.

"Here you go, baby. Eat up!" :smallsmile:

Akashi makes a mental note.

Sensei was right. Size matters not. The tiny one is as scary as the giant thing...avoid both. At all costs.

Murkus
2010-06-11, 08:31 PM
Toby stands from his meal, smiling jubilantly at Akashi. "Thanks. That was awesome."

Then, he makes a turn and steps directly towards Roxie and Fluffy, looking at them curiously. Still, he doesn't appear to be completely insane, so he approaches very slowly. His parents always said: don't make any sudden movements around wild animals. They also said they were dangerous, but...

iElf
2010-06-11, 08:31 PM
Toby's around ten. "Rice wine. I think I heard something like that in school..." He says, tapping his chin intellectually.

"I really can't imagine that ...I would have a word with your teachers...if...no...but I can't..it's over for us in inside..."

Akashi
2010-06-11, 08:35 PM
Toby stands from his meal, smiling jubilantly at Akashi. "Thanks. That was awesome."

Then, he makes a turn and steps directly towards Roxie and Fluffy, looking at them curiously. Still, he doesn't appear to be completely insane, so he approaches very slowly. His parents always said: don't make any sudden movements around wild animals. They also said they were dangerous, but...

Akashi is about to say "You're welcome." But then Toby starts to move in the giant beasts direction. She sees this, and just shakes her head. Thinking that the kid had a poor last meal. She also stands and makes ready to leap to the foolish kids defense.

UncleWolf
2010-06-11, 08:39 PM
Fluffy nuzzles at Roxie and lowers his head, chomping down on the bear. It doesn't take long for him to eat it all and seems rather pleased of himself for eating it. During it, he keeps a careful watch on the kid, knowing that just because things are puny doesn't mean they can't hurt him.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-11, 08:41 PM
Akashi, who didn't notice Anshu coming up looks startled, then a bit confused, then realizes what's going on.

The Grand Dragon is the king of the gods of my homelands. What would you like to know about him.

As the real Akashi gets ready to make everything up about this deity.

"What is his purview? His form?"

The Bushranger
2010-06-11, 08:42 PM
((It might be noted we have a Toby here aleady. At least he's not named Alex though. :smalltongue:))

Shrike, meanwhile, undeadtimes, watching the goings-on with a raised eyebrow. Seems the big critter is...relatively friendly. Perhaps duty won't be calling after all.

Murkus
2010-06-11, 08:45 PM
Toby avoids getting too close as he watches the bear be eaten. He appears unaffected, at first, but then suddenly grimaces and shrinks back a little. Bear eating is gross.

He's never seen something like Fluffy before. He has, however, seen things like Roxie. Mostly in books. Unless, of course, Murkus is wrong about what pixies look like.

He says, to Roxie, "Um... hello?"

Akashi
2010-06-11, 08:46 PM
"What is his purview? His form?"

He oversees the cycle of life and death. Also he rules over heaven. His form is a extremely large dragon with scales every color of the rainbow and many more than that in a spiral over his body. He also has wings. He is the longest Dragon known. His breath is sliver flames that can either give, or take life. His mane is made of the stars.

She is not quite so obviously describing the oriental style of dragon. But with wings.

happyturtle
2010-06-11, 08:57 PM
Roxie is about 5" tall and looks like this:

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/avatar21.png

"Careful kid. Fluffy's trained, but he's not tame."

Important distinction there.

Murkus
2010-06-11, 09:00 PM
Ok, Murkus was half right about what pixies look like.

"That's ok. I won't bother him." Toby says, quite honestly. He seems mesmerized by the creature. He backs up a little, still moving slow. "What is he?"

((Unfortunate deadtime. Night folks!))

Akashi
2010-06-11, 09:01 PM
Akashi is about to take a step towards Toby, but the ground in front of her erupts as that pesky deadtime ooze decides to play with it's toy again.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-06-11, 09:13 PM
He oversees the cycle of life and death. Also he rules over heaven. His form is a extremely large dragon with scales every color of the rainbow and many more than that in a spiral over his body. He also has wings. He is the longest Dragon known. His breath is sliver flames that can either give, or take life. His mane is made of the stars.

She is not quite so obviously describing the oriental style of dragon. But with wings.

"The cycle of life and death? I see. What are his teachings like?"

wxdruid
2010-06-11, 09:24 PM
Thecla is still trying to figure out what is going on. She looks from one to the other as she works on it. Mostly she's looking for a friendly face.

The Bushranger
2010-06-11, 09:55 PM
Thecla might or might not spot Shrike standing over by the cabins, watching warily. She's sat on her feet at the tavern before.

wxdruid
2010-06-11, 09:59 PM
Thecla backs up and finally turns to head towards Shrike, her body and tail are low to the ground.

The Bushranger
2010-06-11, 10:05 PM
Shrike, spotting Thecla approaching, raises an eyebrow, then shrugs and drops down, holding a hand out.

wxdruid
2010-06-11, 10:08 PM
Thecla cautiously approaches and sniffs Shrike's hand and then tries to lick it.

The Bushranger
2010-06-11, 10:27 PM
Shrike chuckles a little, and lets Thecla do her licking. "Fancy seeing you here," she says, adding a pat to the head for good measure.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-06-11, 10:28 PM
Runner undeadtimes by the lake. He decides to head back towards his workshop.

Will probably pass by the group of people near Fluffy.

So, when he sees Fluffy, he stops. And his scanners go wild.

However, he speaks with some curiosity in his voice.

Hello. Might I ask what your name is? He is, of course, assuming Fluffy can speak.

wxdruid
2010-06-11, 10:30 PM
Thecla's tail begins to wag back and forth as she's recognized. She tries to get in a lick on Shrike's cheek in happy welcome.

The Bushranger
2010-06-11, 10:35 PM
Shrike chuckles as her cheek is licked. "Careful there, you might make my fianceé jealous," she says, looking up at Zamira even as she keeps petting the wolf's ears.

UncleWolf
2010-06-11, 10:51 PM
Runner undeadtimes by the lake. He decides to head back towards his workshop.

Will probably pass by the group of people near Fluffy.

So, when he sees Fluffy, he stops. And his scanners go wild.

However, he speaks with some curiosity in his voice.

Hello. Might I ask what your name is? He is, of course, assuming Fluffy can speak.

Sadly, as said many times before, Fluffy is unable to speak. He wishes he could, if only to tell Mummy how much he loved her in his rather simple terms, but he is either not smart enough to be able to speak with his current mouth, or the tusks simply make it impossible for him. The sudden question does interrupt his feeding time though and he looks at Runner closely, trying to find out why he wanted to talk.

As he lifts his head though, some of his acidic drool begins to drip. Unless Toby is paying attention, some of it may fall on him.

happyturtle
2010-06-11, 10:55 PM
"His name is Fluffy. But he's a monster. He can't talk." Roxie lands on Fluffy's head and nuzzles him as she deadtimes.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-06-11, 10:57 PM
Runner's database is yelling at him, because it has no idea what Fluffy is.

I am sorry. You are not able to talk?

There you go, Runner. Yes or no questions. Hooray for non-verbal communication!

My name is Runner. Nice to meet you.

And he holds out a hand to shake.

Standing about twelve feet tall, Runner is closer to Fluffy's size than most people. But still not there.

horngeek
2010-06-11, 10:59 PM
Zamira chuckles, as she walks up and puts her arm around Shrike.

The Bushranger
2010-06-11, 11:06 PM
Shrike straightens up and leans against Zamira with a grin. "Looks like things are...not too bad. Not more than unintentional collateral damage happening, at least."

horngeek
2010-06-11, 11:08 PM
Zamira chuckles, and stretches.

<.<
>.>

She's still in her undies. :smalltongue: "So, what do you want to do now? Go out somewhere?"

The Bushranger
2010-06-11, 11:12 PM
"How about we go for a swim in the lake?" Shrike offers, giving Zamira an appreciative looking-over. :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2010-06-11, 11:54 PM
Runner's database is yelling at him, because it has no idea what Fluffy is.

I am sorry. You are not able to talk?

There you go, Runner. Yes or no questions. Hooray for non-verbal communication!

My name is Runner. Nice to meet you.

And he holds out a hand to shake.

Standing about twelve feet tall, Runner is closer to Fluffy's size than most people. But still not there.

Twelve feet tall is still a far cry from about 60. :smalltongue:

While Fluffy knows what the gesture is, shaking his hand is not a good idea as it normally leads to broken bones and bruised bodies. He gives a bit of a pleased sigh when his Mummy nuzzles him and turns back to Runner, simply watching him.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-06-12, 12:00 AM
Ah, right. Runner withdraws his hand. Sorry. I am not used to meeting somebody that is much larger than myself.

So, are you going to be staying here long?

horngeek
2010-06-12, 12:01 AM
"How about we go for a swim in the lake?" Shrike offers, giving Zamira an appreciative looking-over. :smalltongue:

Zamira chuckles, and nods. "Sounds good."

UncleWolf
2010-06-12, 12:09 AM
Fluffy ponders it for a moment and shrugs, unsure. On one had, Mummy was the one who normally decided where they went, but on the other hand...

Well, there was no other hand, Fluffy only went where his caretaker took him, mostly to avoid people screaming and attacking him randomly.

He simply shrugs his massive shoulders.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-06-12, 12:13 AM
Ah. Well, while you are here, feel free to ask for anything you need. Or, I guess have your friend ask. Since she seems to know what you want.

Well. He's trying.

lord pringle
2010-06-12, 09:20 AM
Claire undeadtimes in the infirmary with a platter of love cookies looking for Quinn.

iElf
2010-06-12, 09:27 AM
Ok, Murkus was half right about what pixies look like.

"That's ok. I won't bother him." Toby says, quite honestly. He seems mesmerized by the creature. He backs up a little, still moving slow. "What is he?"

((Unfortunate deadtime. Night folks!))

Nicola will watch him from a distance. she know that Toby can take care, and won't do anything too stupid

Morty
2010-06-12, 09:51 AM
A tall, muscular man dressed in a black tunic, a shirt of mail, a grey tabard with an emblem with a flame, a lightning and a sun on it as well as a black cloak, with a wide-brimmed hat on his head, is approaching the GLoG campgrounds.

lord pringle
2010-06-12, 09:56 AM
A tall, muscular man dressed in a black tunic, a shirt of mail, a grey tabard with an emblem with a flame, a lightning and a sun on it as well as a black cloak, with a wide-brimmed hat on his head, is approaching the GLoG campgrounds.

Claire, seeing this man through a window, walks out and greets "H-H-H-Hello s-s-s-sir. while still holding cookies.

Morty
2010-06-12, 09:59 AM
I am looking for an authority figure of this estabilishment. Where may I find one?

Murkus
2010-06-12, 10:01 AM
Toby, the small boy by the main cabin, glances around at everyone, especially those who've just showed up.

"You guys sure get a lot of visitors." He remarks to no one in particular.

lord pringle
2010-06-12, 10:02 AM
Are y-y-y-you t-t-t-trying to j-j-j-join? Claire asks.

Morty
2010-06-12, 10:08 AM
No. But I wish to speak to your superior nonetheless. I represent the Churhc of Perun... of which you probably haven't heard.

lord pringle
2010-06-12, 10:10 AM
No. But I wish to speak to your superior nonetheless. I represent the Churhc of Perun... of which you probably haven't heard.

((the churhc?))
C-C-C-Can't say I hav-v-v-ve

Morty
2010-06-12, 10:11 AM
I thought so. But I would like to talk to your leaders or similar authority figures all the same.

lord pringle
2010-06-12, 10:13 AM
I-I-I-I c-c-c-can't s-s-s-say I kn-kn-kn-know who's in charge. Claire admits

Morty
2010-06-12, 10:15 AM
The man's expression turns to irritation. Then may I explore the premises and find them myself?

lord pringle
2010-06-12, 10:18 AM
The man's expression turns to irritation. Then may I explore the premises and find them myself?

S-S-S-Sure... I'll f-f-f-follow you though.

Morty
2010-06-12, 10:20 AM
Fine. This is just simple caution, after all. The inquisitor begins to wander the campsite, looking for anyone who looks like he or she might be in charge.

lord pringle
2010-06-12, 10:25 AM
Claire follows playing on her flute

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 10:52 AM
Claire knows Quinn! She's in charge, sort-of. :smalltongue:
Quinn now undeadtimes in the Infirmary, leaves a note for Toby saying she's going to go find Susan, and heads out, looking around the campsite.

---

Zamira chuckles, and nods. "Sounds good."

Shrike chuckles, gives Zamira a peck on the cheek, and turns to go back inside their cabin to put on her swimsuit.

iElf
2010-06-12, 10:55 AM
Nicola is wandering around looking also for some one who is in charge

lord pringle
2010-06-12, 10:58 AM
Claire ditches the march and runs up to Quinn. With love cookies.

Morty
2010-06-12, 11:00 AM
The inquisitor is still looking for someone who might be in charge.

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 11:03 AM
Quinn, remains popular. [/KennyMayne]

Spotting Claire, she smiles broadly. "Hi Claire! Whats up?" she asks, not spotting any of the new people yet. Although they might spot here.

Since she's...third in charge? Fourth? And the only one around at the moment.

Morty
2010-06-12, 11:04 AM
The inquisitor approaches Quinn and bows. Excuse me, madam, but are you an authority figure of this organization?

iElf
2010-06-12, 11:06 AM
The inquisitor approaches Quinn and bows. Excuse me, madam, but are you an authority figure of this organization?

Nicola, a woman in her late teens/early twenties looks across at them , eagerly awaiting the answer

happyturtle
2010-06-12, 11:10 AM
There's a 60 foot (18 meter) half-dragon dire rancor beast sitting in the clearing. Maybe he's in charge! :smallbiggrin:

Roxie scritches his ears. "How you doing there, big boy? Ready to go home, or do you want to play outside longer?"

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 11:12 AM
Quinn smiles a bit, and nods respectfully to the inquisitor, whose appearance was unexpected. "Indeed I am, well fairly much, anyway. Welcome to the Good League of Good. Can I help you with something?"

She smiles at Claire, and the rancor gets a odd look, but as long as there's a pixie sitting on his head, Quinn's cool with him. :smalltongue:

Morty
2010-06-12, 11:13 AM
Uh, first, is that a monster I see over there? The inquisitor appears startled for the first time since coming to the Nexus.

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 11:15 AM
"Yes, it is," Quinn says matter-of-factly. "However I think he's tame. See the pixie on his head?" She points.

Quinn has special pixie vision! :smalltongue:

Morty
2010-06-12, 11:17 AM
I'll have to trust you on this, then. I came here on a monster hunt myself, and I am afraid the monster I am hunting is said to have some ties to your organization.

Ashen Lilies
2010-06-12, 11:17 AM
There's a 60 foot (18 meter) half-dragon dire rancor beast sitting in the clearing. Maybe he's in charge! :smallbiggrin:

Roxie scritches his ears. "How you doing there, big boy? Ready to go home, or do you want to play outside longer?"

Oh hey the rancor beast is a member. I think. Why else would he be here.
Jazirian finds the presence of such a thing somewhat embarrasing. I mean honestly, some dragons...

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 11:18 AM
Both Quinn's eyebrows raise at hearing that.
Then she narrows her eyes.
"If you're here about my fiancé, let me tell you what happened to the last type who came here wanting to take him away from me..."

Morty
2010-06-12, 11:20 AM
The inquisitor's eyes narrow. Well, that depends. Is your fiance a red-eyed, scarred, armored, sword-wielding human?

iElf
2010-06-12, 11:20 AM
Quinn smiles a bit, and nods respectfully to the inquisitor, whose appearance was unexpected. "Indeed I am, well fairly much, anyway. Welcome to the Good League of Good. Can I help you with something?"

She smiles at Claire, and the rancor gets a odd look, but as long as there's a pixie sitting on his head, Quinn's cool with him. :smalltongue:

nicola sighs in relief ,and approaches her . she has short black hair, green eyes, and wears a neo Victorian style dress, taht looks slightly tatters, and is ripped in a few places

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 11:24 AM
"...no." Quinn sighs a bit in relief. "He's not. And I can't say I've seen anybody meeting that description either."

Nicola gets a calm, reassuring smile as she approaches.

Morty
2010-06-12, 11:25 AM
No? I am told the monster I seek was affiliated with this very organization and rescued by its members after the first attempt at capturing it. I was a long time ago, however.

UncleWolf
2010-06-12, 11:30 AM

Fluffy gives a pleased growl at the ear scratchings and whimpers a bit. He wanted to play, but all these people here were too squishy. :smallfrown:

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 11:31 AM
Quinn tilts her head, and looks to be straining to think.
"I...don't remember anybody who meets that description. There are some periods in the past I have difficulty remembering though," she admits.

Morty
2010-06-12, 11:33 AM
I see. Perhaps I could talk to someone who remembers. Looks like it's no longer a member.

happyturtle
2010-06-12, 11:37 AM
Oh hey... there's Happy wandering out of the main cabin...

... and looking up... up... up....

... and :eek:...

Meanwhile, Roxie recognizes her goddess's divine champion, and flies over to kiss Quinn on the cheek.

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 11:39 AM
"Well, I would show you to our president, but I'm not sure where he is at the moment..."

...then Quinn finds herself getting pixie-kissed on the cheek! And giggles slightly, blushing. "Hi there," she says to Roxie.

Morty
2010-06-12, 11:41 AM
Very well. Who is your President? The inquisitor ignores the pixie and her activitis. Talk about single-mindedness.

UncleWolf
2010-06-12, 11:48 AM
Fluffy lays down, propping his rather large head on his giant hands. His eyes focus on Happy and he looks questioningly at her. Was she someone who was going to try to get him to talk as well? He found those people rather annoying honestly.

Why couldn't they let him be the strong silent type? :smallfrown:

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 11:50 AM
Quinn, smiling more now with the pixie attention, turns her own attention back to the inquisitor. "Daisuke is currently our President. You could talk to Miss Happy Amikirr, though." And she points in the direction of Happy.

Morty
2010-06-12, 11:52 AM
The inquisitor bows to Happy. Greetings.

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 11:56 AM
...oops? :smalltongue:

Quinn, meanwhile, smiles at Nicola. "Hello there. Can I help you with something?"

happyturtle
2010-06-12, 11:56 AM
Roxie flies around Happy's head. "Don't worry. He won't attack anyone unless I tell him to."

"Er, um..." She forces herself to tear her attention away from the GIANT MONSTER to look at the Inquisitor. "Yes? Can I help you?"

Morty
2010-06-12, 11:57 AM
I am looking for a monster that came here from my homeland. It is a mutated human with red eyes and heavy scarring. It uses a sword, I am told. Regrettably, the creature is said to have some ties to your organization.

happyturtle
2010-06-12, 12:00 PM
"Hmm... well, I knew a person matching that description once, but not any monsters. Sorry. Can't help you." :smallannoyed:

Ashen Lilies
2010-06-12, 12:02 PM
Jazirian, drawn by the conversation, has taken to hovering nearby, listening, but saying nothing.

Morty
2010-06-12, 12:04 PM
The inquisitor is confused. Oh. Well, the creature I am looking for was mentioned to be a member of this establishment...

iElf
2010-06-12, 12:06 PM
...oops? :smalltongue:

Quinn, meanwhile, smiles at Nicola. "Hello there. Can I help you with something?"

Nicola nods "yes..me and my brother, have nowhere else to go, and I can't support him by myself." she looks down at her feet "we're being followed by some one...and I don't know what they're capable of...please..I beg you to let the two of us stay here" and she really does look desperate

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 12:08 PM
Quinn quickly steps over and goes to put a hand on Nicola's shoulder. "You're more than welcome to stay here, both you and your brother. I'm Quinn. What's your name sweetie?" she asks, her voice soft and soothing.

iElf
2010-06-12, 12:10 PM
Quinn quickly steps over and goes to put a hand on Nicola's shoulder. "You're more than welcome to stay here, both you and your brother. I'm Quinn. What's your name sweetie?" she asks, her voice soft and soothing.

"N...Nicola...Nicola Smith" she says nervously "and thank you. thank you so much!"

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 12:16 PM
"It's good to meet you, Nicola. And you're very welcome. Helping people is one of the things we do here." Quinn smiles. "Where is your brother, and who's chasing you?"

happyturtle
2010-06-12, 12:20 PM
"And what do you intend to do with the creature if you locate it?" Happy asks. *glare glare glare*

Morty
2010-06-12, 12:21 PM
I have to capture it and bring it back to its masters - who are also my masters - and its creators.

iElf
2010-06-12, 12:21 PM
"It's good to meet you, Nicola. And you're very welcome. Helping people is one of the things we do here." Quinn smiles. "Where is your brother, and who's chasing you?"

"he's taking a look at the monster...he's never seen something that big before..and as to who's following us..I'm not sure who it is, but they killed our parents..."

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 12:23 PM
"Oh. I'm sorry..."
And Quinn now goes to try and hug Nicola.
"You'll be safe here, both of you. I promise."

---

Run, inqusitor-guy! Run! While it's only too late!

Ashen Lilies
2010-06-12, 12:24 PM
'You know, for an inquisitor, you're kind of stupid.'
This is what Jazirian ALMOST says. But he gets a handle on it. Barely.
Instead he starts wandering over to the other side of the inquisitor, so he can take advantage of those sweet, sweet flanking bonuses.

happyturtle
2010-06-12, 12:29 PM
Roxie sprinkles a little pixie dust on Fluffy to shrink him down to pixie size. Well, proportionately. So he ends up about 6' tall.

At the same time, Happy throws a very powerful hook (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hook_%28boxing%29) punch at the inquisitor's face. :smallmad:

Morty
2010-06-12, 12:30 PM
Well, he's used to people crapping their pants when they see him. Also, if he was acting all sneaky and subtle, this plot'd take ages.
The inquistor blocks the punch and backs away. So, you are associated with what I seek.

Ashen Lilies
2010-06-12, 12:34 PM
Unfortunately for the Inquisitor, when he backs away, it may involve backing into a knife.
"Well, not anymore, really. But you just seem like kind of a douchebag. Sneak attack, by the way."

Morty
2010-06-12, 12:38 PM
You're helping a dangerous mutant. I need to find it and bring it back to the alchemists for everyone's own good. Czcibor tries to dive sideways.

UncleWolf
2010-06-12, 12:40 PM
Fluffy gives a pleased growl and nuzzles at Roxie when the punch is thrown.

Yay! Playtime! =D

Fluffy lets out a playful RAWR! and pounces at the first person he sees. Which is bad news for Jazirian as he's about to get a now 400lb mass of claws, scales, and muscle land on him.

iElf
2010-06-12, 12:41 PM
"Oh. I'm sorry..."
And Quinn now goes to try and hug Nicola.
"You'll be safe here, both of you. I promise."

Nicola smiles "I can't thank you enough! where will we be staying? and what can we do to help?"

happyturtle
2010-06-12, 12:45 PM
Roxie leaves Fluffy to his playtime, and flies back over to Quinn, landing in her hair. "I didn't know you were here! What are you doing? Are you happy? Do you need any help?"

Happy snarls savagely and tries to tackle the inquisitor to the ground, abusing shapeshifting to have a high probability of grappling him, even if he isn't knocked over so easily.

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 12:45 PM
"Well, we have several cabins, and you can stay in the Infirmary too for the moment...as I suspect a fight is breaking out."

Gee, ya think Quinn?

"Perhaps you should call your brother, and we should go inside..."

Then a pixie lands in her hair!
Giggling ensues.
"Of course I'm here. I work here, and yeah, I'm very happy." She smiles broadly, as she turns back torwards the Infirmary. "I'm about to get married, in fact. You want to help with the preparations?"

Ashen Lilies
2010-06-12, 12:47 PM
Inquistion-face is lucky, as the dagger glances off whatever armor he's wearing as he leaps aside, forewarned by Jazirian's idiot tactic of announcing his attack. What does he think this is, some sort of cheap parody webcomic?
He's even luckier than that, as he manages to avoid getting stomped on by the GIANT MONSTER. Jazirian is less lucky, and gets sent flying through the air by Fluffy's bulk, landing several meters away.
"Uh... ow?"
Really, he's a bit too surprised to even register the pain.

Morty
2010-06-12, 12:47 PM
The inquistor growls. So be it. He is grappled, but begins to struggle while humming under his breath, becoming a little stronger with every moment.

iElf
2010-06-12, 12:48 PM
as Murkus has deadtimed...toby won't answer the summons

"Don#t think he can hear me...he should have sense enough to find cover..."

UncleWolf
2010-06-12, 12:50 PM
Inquistion-face is lucky, as the dagger glances off whatever armor he's wearing as he leaps aside, forewarned by Jazirian's idiot tactic of announcing his attack. What does he think this is, some sort of cheap parody webcomic?
He's even luckier than that, as he manages to avoid getting stomped on by the GIANT MONSTER. Jazirian is less lucky, and gets sent flying through the air by Fluffy's bulk, landing several meters away.
"Uh... ow?"
Really, he's a bit too surprised to even register the pain.

(Fluffy is now only 6ft tall thanks to Pixie magic. :smallbiggrin:)

He'll likely see Fluffy getting closer, jumping a bit from side to side, waiting for his playmate to get up so he can roughhouse again.

happyturtle
2010-06-12, 12:53 PM
Happy tries to head butt him in the face. Hard.

Roxie flies a loop-the-loop in the air over Quinn. "You're getting married? How exciting! Do you have a dress? And flowers? Who's the lucky girl?" :smallbiggrin:

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 12:54 PM
"OK then, lets head inside."
Quinn puts an arm around Nicola to lead her into the Infirmary, while giggling at Roxie.
"In order, I need to get a dress, I do have plenty of flowers, and...ah, actually it's a guy. But I'm keeping him sorted out." She grins. "Tobias Druid."

Morty
2010-06-12, 12:57 PM
The inquisitor gets headbutt'd in the face. It doesn't break his nose, but his forehead starts to bleed. Perun! Shield me! The air around him is filled with the sound of thunder and electricity for a brief moment.

Ashen Lilies
2010-06-12, 12:58 PM
"But I'm not old enough to pose naked..."
Shush, you.
Jazirian gets up groggily, weakly putting up his fists in mock boxing combat. This time, when Fluffy (hopefully) charges straight at him, he'll attempt to dodge to the side and whack Fluffy on the head with more strength than any humanoid should be able to muster. Mysterious Dragon Powers gogogo!

happyturtle
2010-06-12, 01:04 PM
In shock at Quinn's revelation, Roxie forgets to fly for a moment, and falls straight down for a couple of feet, until she spreads her wings enough to glide to the ground unharmed.

"A... boy?" :smalleek::smallconfused: She looks way up at Quinn from next to her feet. "But... boys are just for breeding!"

The electricity stuns Happy enough to give the Inquisitor a chance to get away, if he chooses to take it.

iElf
2010-06-12, 01:07 PM
"OK then, lets head inside."
Quinn puts an arm around Nicola to lead her into the Infirmary, while giggling at Roxie.
"In order, I need to get a dress, I do have plenty of flowers, and...ah, actually it's a guy. But I'm keeping him sorted out." She grins. "Tobias Druid."

Nicola is lead to the infirmary. she sits down on one of the beds

Morty
2010-06-12, 01:09 PM
The inquisitor gets away. You will pay for this. I must shame myself with retreat now, but I will be back. And the inquisitor does try to ignominously retreat.

UncleWolf
2010-06-12, 01:10 PM
"But I'm not old enough to pose naked..."
Shush, you.
Jazirian gets up groggily, weakly putting up his fists in mock boxing combat. This time, when Fluffy (hopefully) charges straight at him, he'll attempt to dodge to the side and whack Fluffy on the head with more strength than any humanoid should be able to muster. Mysterious Dragon Powers gogogo!

Fluffy does what is expected and is thwacked solidly on the side of the head. It causes him to stumble a bit and he turns around, growling happily that someone can actually manage to poke him. Hopefully Jazirian's hand isn't hurt too badly. Fluffy has a rather thick skull. He falls into a wide stance, his wings spread slightly and claws open to catch and rend.

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 01:10 PM
Quinn, closing the infirmary door, giggles at Roxie as she takes a seat as well. "Maybe pixie boys are." She decides to save that discussion for another time. :smalltongue: "But my boy isn't. He's incredible. And so sweet."
For a moment, Quinn looks lost in wonderment...
"And troubled. He needs somebody to...well...he says to save him from himself. I can do that. I want to do that. Plus, we have a daughter." She smiles broadly.

Ashen Lilies
2010-06-12, 01:18 PM
Yeah, it hurt. It hurt a lot. Jazirian didn't want to do this, but sometimes you gotta take desparate measures.
"You know, wouldn't it be nice to have a nap right now? Like, really nice? So Sleep already."
So the Sleep spell is sent Fluffy's way.

happyturtle
2010-06-12, 01:19 PM
"Er... okay... But marriage is supposed to be about love, not procreation. But... but... I'm sorry, Your Grace. I'm just not used to human customs."

Roxie *POP*'s away and is gone for a few minutes, before returning bearing an armful of pixie sized dresses that BR has already seen. She drops them on an empty infirmary bed and sprinkles pixie dust over them, to make them human sized. And then she kisses Quinn on the cheek again and flies out the window to keep an eye on Fluffy.

Morty
2010-06-12, 01:20 PM
Since noone seems to be trying to stop him, Czcibor the inquisitor flees.

UncleWolf
2010-06-12, 01:27 PM
Fluffy doesn't fall asleep, but turns sluggish as he suddenly gets rather tired. He's resistant to those kind of spells due to being part dragon and having been targeted by them dozens of times during his fights at the Arena. He recognizes the effects for what they are and growls threateningly. This wasn't playing any more if someone was trying to get him to sleep.

He lunges forward a bit clumsily at his opponent, trying to get his claws on him, and he'll see wisps of acidic breath coming from his mouth.

Ashen Lilies
2010-06-12, 01:32 PM
Eep.
Well, there's two options left to Jazirian. One, he could switch to his dragon form, and then they could have an epic dragon (and half-dragon) duel, the likes of which has never been seen, and most likely never will be seen again.
Or, he could run like hell, and hide somewhere where the scary arena fighter can't find him.
Guess which one he chooses. Go on, guess.

happyturtle
2010-06-12, 01:40 PM
Once the inquisitor leaves, Happy gets in one of the GLoG cars and drives to Watchtower.

She's figuring a guy on foot won't be able to stay on her trail.

Morty
2010-06-12, 01:41 PM
The inquisitor has a horse, actually. But he went to call on his reinforcements and even if he hadn't, well it wouldn't make much difference.

UncleWolf
2010-06-12, 01:48 PM
Normally, Fluffy would be up for an epic fight, but right now, he isn't too sure when the size changing pixie dust is going to wear off. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2010-06-12, 01:51 PM
Roxie flies out and lands on Fluffy's shoulder, able to nuzzle him more efficiently when he's this size. "Are you having fun?" she asks, as she watches Jazirian flee.

UncleWolf
2010-06-12, 02:19 PM
Fluffy coos pleasantly and nuzzles back at his Mummy. He had been a bit disappointed when his playmate left, but now that his Mummy was back, he was as happy as he could be.

lord pringle
2010-06-12, 02:32 PM
Quinn, remains popular. [/KennyMayne]

Spotting Claire, she smiles broadly. "Hi Claire! Whats up?" she asks, not spotting any of the new people yet. Although they might spot here.

Since she's...third in charge? Fourth? And the only one around at the moment.

Cookie? Claire inquirers.

horngeek
2010-06-12, 02:54 PM
Look who's coming out now! Daisuke!

Murkus
2010-06-12, 03:23 PM
Toby switches from watching Fluffy to watching the course of the fight. The boy stays to watch the entire conflict, up to the Inquisitor and Jazirian making a run for it.

Eyes still full of generic childhood wonder, Toby trundles after his sister, towards the infirmary cabin. He is, luckily, unharmed by any stray attacks or random acid drool drips.

The boy makes his way inside to find Nicola and Quinn and anyone else who happens to be in the infirmary. "Hey Nic. Who's the lady?"

happyturtle
2010-06-12, 05:00 PM
"Time to go home now, baby," Roxie says, and *POP*'s away with Fluffy back to his supersized kennel at the arena.

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 05:09 PM
[Continuity One]

Quinn blushes a bit at being called 'Your Grace', and smiles. "Don't worry about it. It's quite alright."
She smiles and thanks Roxie profusely for the dresses, but the pixie is gone before she can shrink herself to properly hug her. :smalltongue:
And so she starts arranging the dresses, smiling broadly and happily as she tries to choose one...

And looks over her shoulder at the newcomer. "Well, hey there. Are you Nicola's brother? I'm Quinn, it's good to meet you."

---

[Continuity Two]

...Quinn also happens to be standing outside the Infirmary with Claire, and she smiles broadly. "You're too nice, you know that?" She takes one of the cookies, and bites into it...

---

[Either/Or]

Shrike, now in a swimsuit, waits on Zamira to change.

horngeek
2010-06-12, 05:10 PM
Zamira chuckles, and gets changed into her bikini!

----

Quinn might see the Tiefling. :smalltongue:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x280/kriskatarn/CitternTiefling.png

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 05:15 PM
Which Quinn? :smalltongue:

Said tiefling does get a nod of greeting as Quinn spots her, though. Seems its New Persons Day!

---

Shrike leans against the door of the cabin's closet, admiring Zamira and whistling. "We should find a place to go skinny-dipping sometime."

horngeek
2010-06-12, 05:20 PM
You choose. :smalltongue:

Aww. No one goes to speak to her?

----

Zamira chuckles. "That could be fun."

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 05:21 PM
Quinn does. This may be Quinn-Two, or a new Quinn-Three.
*kicks continuity to the curb*
Either way...
"Good afternoon. Are you new here?" she asks.

---

"Mmhm. Definitily couldn't do it here though." Shrike chuckles and starts for the door.

horngeek
2010-06-12, 05:30 PM
The Tiefling nods. "Yes, I am. My name's Hope."

----

Zamira chuckles, as she heads out after Shrike!

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 06:12 PM
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Hope. I'm Quinn. Welcome to the Good League of Good." Quinn smiles and offers her hand to shake.

---

Shrike walks ahead of Zamira on the way to the lake, making sure her Lunar Mate gets a good view...

horngeek
2010-06-12, 06:14 PM
Zamira does, indeed, get a good view. :smallamused:

----

Hope shakes it, and smiles. "So, Quinn, I'd like to join up, if possible."

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 06:26 PM
"Well, consider yourself joined."
Quinn produces a membership form from a pocket, and hands it to Hope!
"What brings you here to want to join us?"

---

Shrike looks over her shoulder, winks at Zamira, and sways her hips a bit more before starting to climb the Giant Slide.

FireFox
2010-06-12, 06:28 PM
Toby undeadtimes and starts quickly walking away, then stops when Happy gets in the car and drives off. Good; Wenomir would believe her over him. So he wheels about and heads to the infirmary, trying to figure out how deadtime allows him to see one part of past events while leaving the rest hidden.

horngeek
2010-06-12, 06:28 PM
Zamira grins, and starts to climb up after Shrike!

----

Hope shrugs. "Just seeing if the people here are nice, I suppose."

The Bushranger
2010-06-12, 06:30 PM
Shrike pauses at the top to give Zamira a chance to catch up, grinning.

---

"Well, you'll find they are," Quinn says. "And we try to help people any way we can."

horngeek
2010-06-12, 06:32 PM
And Zamira catches up, giving Shrike a kiss!

----

Hope smiles. "Great!"