PDA

View Full Version : Amid the Savage Forest [IC]

Kajhera
2010-06-12, 08:41 AM
The city of Isheri. A beautiful region, filled with yellow and pink blossoms, murals carved of glowing alabaster, buildings of rich maroon hardwood. Citizens live in safety, protected from harm by Takhis. Truly, it is a para -

"The gates are under siege!" Well, there is the occasional bit of excitement. The call goes up, soldiers rushing to arms, hunters taking up their bows and spears to defend the city, others retreating to safety or following along for unknown reasons. You find yourselves amid the chaos - watching from a window, caught amid the folk on the cobbled streets, avoiding the horned beasts employed as mounts by the militia or the odder creatures employed by hunters.

The-Mage-King
2010-06-15, 07:32 PM
Watching as the group of soldiers runs up the road, Bedlam quickly packs up his little set up and moves towards a certain alley that thieves use.

Sliding his case into a part of the wall, he pulls out a suit of armor and quickly pulls it on, weighing his options.

'I could go help, and possibly get credit. But then, it's the guards. They don't like people in my profession...' He thinks as he slips his sword belt on.

"Alright. I'll help from the shadows."

The Bellmaker
2010-06-15, 10:30 PM
Looking out from the window of his innroom, Griskmithak observes the frantic commotion outside.

"What's this? An attack? Intriguing..."

His claws trace the glorious symbol of Tephra hung about his neck.

"Perhaps...they would give a reward to those who would aid the defense of their precious city? Yes-yes...It is decided! I shall see what help I can give them!"

He hops off of the footstool he had been standing upon, and pauses to ascertain his weapons are properly secured. Nodding thoughtfully, the kobold hurries from the room.

Lyndworm
2010-06-18, 09:26 PM
The gray-haired goblin called Hrutenx rushes towards the gate himself. It's been weeks since he's had difficulty with a kill, and Hrutenx is itching for a challenge. "Finally... a little action never hurts."