PDA

View Full Version : Magic Under the Sun

Pages : 1 2 [3]

ericoedge26
2008-04-19, 02:52 AM
Azzy makes sure Quintar doesn't say something he'll regret later.

Entertainer13
2008-04-19, 01:31 PM
Azzy makes sure Quintar doesn't say something he'll regret later.
((How so?))

Tarinth
2008-04-21, 11:20 AM
Azzy vs. Quintar in a battle of wits. This should be entertaining. Tarinth busts out his magical bowl of everful popcorn?

Shhalahr Windrider
2008-04-24, 11:00 AM
Noticing Quintar's seething anger, Mab quickly interjects, "So, where exactly do you fit in?"

Jareth seems to notice the ploy, eyes shifting between Quintar and Mab several times before he grins and responds, "I fit in the same place I always do. I am an intermediary and agent working to ensure the best interests of the realm."

Tarinth
2008-04-24, 11:12 AM
Tarinth stands up and starts pacing. Just as opportunistic as always. Well, I guess we could consider these impossible circumstances for you to overcome. Where is Lord Kraen? I am eager to be gone from this city.

Shhalahr Windrider
2008-04-25, 10:24 AM
Though obviously shocked, Jareth does not seem particularly surprised. "Opportunistic? I know none of you ever liked me, but there's no need for false accusations. Do you really think I'm working for them? Ferian's more than capable of conducting these affairs on his own. Lord Kraen wants me to make sure they're treating you well. At least well enough as can be expected given the situation."

He lowers his voice to a whisper, "We're all on the same side here."

Tarinth
2008-04-25, 10:36 AM
And you never liked us. Anyway, I really did mean it. If you had resisted, you just would have died pointlessly. I am glad that you and Lord Kraen are still alive to help the people of this land.

Shhalahr Windrider
2008-04-25, 11:02 AM
There is a moment of hesitation before Jareth responds with a somewhat detached, "Thank you."

Entertainer13
2008-04-27, 09:07 AM
*twiddles thumbs awkwardly*

ericoedge26
2008-04-29, 12:00 AM
((Sorry about the delay guys...I had a 10 page paper due today and I waited way too long to start it.))

ericoedge26
2008-04-29, 12:01 AM
((Sorry about the delay guys...I had a 10 page paper due today and I waited way too long to start it.))

Shhalahr Windrider
2008-05-07, 10:32 AM
After a long and awkward silence, Ferian returns to the room.

'I'm afraid that Lord Kraen will be busy all day and is not likely to be available before you leave tomorrow morning. Will it be a problem if you cannot speak to him until after you return?'

Tarinth
2008-05-07, 12:50 PM
Tarinth looks to Quintar with a face that reads, sure, he's "busy". Lord Kraen won't be able to speak freely anyway. We might as well leave, what do oyu say.

Entertainer13
2008-05-12, 12:24 AM
Tarinth looks to Quintar with a face that reads, sure, he's "busy". Lord Kraen won't be able to speak freely anyway. We might as well leave, what do oyu say.
Let's go!!

Shhalahr Windrider
2008-05-20, 01:16 PM
Ferian pauses slightly, as if considering something before communicating, 'Very well then. Jareth, could you show our guests to their rooms?' Looking specifically at the heroes, he adds, [i]'Don't worry. If something should come up such that Lord Kraen is available, I will arrange an immediate meeting.'

Ferian stands aside to allow Jareth to show the heroes out.

Jareth leads them all to a hall a story above the Diplomat's Chamber. "We've managed to set up a private chamber for each of you. We have taken the liberty of bringing your individual belongings to the room." Pointing at each door, Jareth procedes to give the room assignments before adding, "Situation being what it is, I've been asked to request that, barring emergency, please attempt restrict your activities to this wing. People are on their toes, and they may react unfavorably to unfamiliar faces wandering around." Before anyone can protest, though, Jareth holds a hand up, "Believe me, I don't like that message any more than any of you. I've done my best to advocate on your behalf, but there's only so much I can convince them to accept."

Entertainer13
2008-05-23, 08:35 PM
((At this point, Quintar's pissed. He's just going to chill out until we get sent somewhere.))